Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 07a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, oh-kaye..." A trembled sigh. Her eyes had closed, seemingly all by themselves.

"Can you feel my fingers, Sylvia? I know you love them on your thigh." My voice was flattering now.

"Ooh God yess Bernd." A choppy sigh, her breathing had shortened, already.

"You feel my fingertips grazing higher, ever so softly, and slowly... geeze how much you love that..." her arm moved slowly, her pelvis shifted a bit, "...heavens, my fingers are close to your Bermuda Triangle, I can feel the heat of your sex..." her lips had parted, her breaths came hot and fast against the side of my neck, and now 'twas my turn to shiver. I started sweating, "eeeww... Miss Pussy is waiting, and impatient... gawd I'm too slow - if only I'd move faster..."

Sylvia emitted a trembling sigh, "God yesss..." I kissed her cheek, softly, she moaned, "ooh darling, please...touch meeee..." My prick jumped to attention. A noisily wheezing from behind. Heavens - I was so concentrated on my princess that I'd forgotten about the host of my cock. Her pussy hadn't forgotten though, and felt entertained now. Gawd - and that felt pretty good. If not nice. Only now I became aware that Renate had leaned forward, her glowing cheek on the right side of my chest now, she gazed at her trembling friend.

My voice caressed my princess' ear, as well as my breathing on it, "Yes, my sweet Sylvia, I love the feel of your quivering thighs but my fingers are needed higher now, right?"

"God yesss...pleazze..."

"Your heat leads my fingers, gawd you're hot darling, sooo hot... aah there's your dam, eeeww slippery... gawd you love me rubbing it, to and fro..." a noisily groan was my sweetest reward, "...gawd girl, you're shaking, you really need it..."

"...badly... oohgawddarling - pleeaazzze...!" her arm moved some, faster now. She started panting.

"You gotta help me now my love, I'll take care of Miss Pussy, and you'll take care of your clit... she must be throbbing already, and you're sooo close - you need to cum..."

Her arm moved a bit, "Ohgawd..." a stifled moan, and her hips started dancing, out of the corner of my left eye I saw her heaving right leg, settling the heel down on the edge of the settee - gawd so wide open for her hand, for 'our hands'. "Ooaahhmygawd yesss..." gasping, her hot breaths on my neck had me even hotter, too, I started to pant likewise what made her even wilder, "Ohgawd daarrrlinnngg... ohyessss..."

I lowered my head a bit and watched fascinated how fast her fingers moved, there was not much fantasy needed to guess what they were doing, her pelvis squirmed, bucking two, three times, I wished I had a hand free to help her, but then I felt that she 'd reach goal very soon, she shuddered wildly and her fingers slowed down, I leaned my cheek on hers and whispered against her ear, "yes my love, gawd you're hot my love, soo hot...let go - cum for us Sylvia..."

She drew a deep breath, then she tensed, a strained wailing escaped her and she came bucking, two, three, four times, I licked along her batting carotid, feeling her racing pulse beneath my lips. I leaned a bit backwards, afraid that her head could fall back to the wall; I looked down to Renate, and whispered, "Please support her neck darling, she might crash her head on the wall if it falls back." Renate nodded and her left hand pulled Sylvia's head close to her own, cheek to cheek.

My right arm was free now, and I reached round Sylvia's shoulder, then carefully under her armpit to hold her shaking body tight, slowly stroking down and up her right flank. Meanwhile Renate was planting feathery kisses all over Sylvia's heated forehead and face, as far as she was able to reach soft, satiny skin, instead of a bandage. Her left hand was not longer needed because I had stabilized my princess, now it reached down to her friend's crotch and pulled Sylvia's hand up to her lips, to my surprise she first licked, then sucked her friend's fingers. Suddenly I realized that she'd had no opportunity so far to taste Sylvia; I beamed down to her pretty, sweetly smiling face and mouthed her a kiss. Renate wasn't contented with the gesture, her hand led Sylvia's back down, before it came up and caressed my cheek, she leaned into me and kissed me as fervently as sweet pussy had been working me over since Sylvia had started teasing her clit in her need to cum, and I raised a brow, smiling lewdly. Two fingers grabbed my ear and pulled it to her lips, "hey, my favorite stallion, you had me hot beyond belief - don't you think you should finish what you started?" She gnawed at my earlobe and giggled lowly as she felt my shivering, "...and once you'll have finished your performance of duty to my total satisfaction I want you to explain what you just did to, or with our sweetie, okay?"

"Gawd - you are importunate..." I grinned back, flexed my meanwhile throbbing pole - thanks to her excited pussy's delighting activities - what elicited a stifled groan from my beautiful lover. My left hand reached under her near ass-cheek from the side, lazily following the fold of the sulcus till I reached her slippery dam. Her hips started rotating and she shifted her pelvis a bit towards me to grant me easier access to her dam and the lower seam of her pussy, before she bent forward to rub her chest on mine whilst fiercely panting into my ear.

My senses reeled with all the sweet sensations when my middle finger began to rub along her dam, at first pass starting with a slow stroke, on the way back adding pressure, adding some more with the next pass, the muscle bundle began to quiver of excitement, I smiled contented and blew into her near ear, she shuddered wildly and groaned louder and loader, the more so as I added my thumb to take the now well defined bow between the digits, softly squeezing with varying pressure on the next pass, her opening clasped my root any harder and sweet pussy contracted in waves along my jerking and throbbing pole, she grunted noisily, then groaned any louder, "ooaaahhh my gaaawwwddd..." and went wild, heaved her butt and started wheezing whilst riding my cock, frequency rising, the action heated up to a frenzy, her burning passion ripped me with her, giving in to her lustfulness I let go of the 'tortured' dam and grabbed her cheek tighter, with the advanced hold supporting her butt I began thrusting wildly and hard into her willing receptacle, all of a sudden her vagina clasped my pole any harder, her opening and thighs tightened and she hollered her excitement when the climax hit her violently, her pussy's orgasmic spasms forced fluids running along my shaft and out of her vagina, flooding my sac before sliding off, down to the floor. My vision became blurred with the mix of sensations, my balls tightened and released, I wheezed and growled noisily when I came, thrusting twice, thrice up into the velvety soft, overheated cavity, a huge groan escaped me as the fourth thrust hit her cervix and my fiercely contracting shaft pumped streak after streak of semen directly into the greedily sucking intimate opening, before the contractions hesitantly subsided and I fell back to the wall, enfeebled, and dripping with sweat.

'God that was incredible! Jesus Christ... this woman is a volcano...' I thought in my haze whilst my excitement slowly waned despite sweet pussy's delighting vibrations all along my rapidly shrinking cock.

My powerless neck gave in at last, and my head fell to the side, with my right cheek resting on the lush mass of Sylvia's satiny hair, my nostrils feasting on the fruity, enticing smell of her shampoo.

Exhaustion took over. The world around me became dimmed... to blackness.

will be continued in 'Accident grants Benefit' Ch. 07.2: Some sultry dispersal before the visitors cum, Part 2

Author's EndNote:

Thanks for reading, please be fair and don't forget to vote :-)

This is my story, I wrote it, and stealing is lame. If you don't like it, don't read it. This story is now perfectly self-edited (bring it). All of my characters, in all of my stories, are over eighteen, or older any time they get naked and/or have intercourse.

Thanks for all the favorites and feedback, hope you enjoy my art of writing.

Your comments might be helpful, so don't hesitate.

Copyright © 2012 Bernd Glaesing. All rights reserved.