Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 07b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled lowly, "I couldn't help myself darling... what we just shared was so amazing my love, almost... spellbound, and it touched me deeply my sweet love. You know... you almost melted in my arms, and I want this wonderful feeling again and again, and again... for both of us my love. And now I want a kiss, my gorgeous, one of your special sweet kisses... let me feel how happy you are, and that you forgive me... please."

She tried a snort, out came an awfully cute mewing sound, and I could feel her smile on my lips before she lifted her head to meet my wish... showing overwhelming endearment, and all of her love... an almost feathery brush over my lips at first, before both of our lips parted slightly and the tips of our tongues met to slowly, almost hesitantly circle the other, then they started to dance, a slow, seductive waltzing; my hand raised to the back of my lover's head, sneaked beneath her hair to stroke her nape in the same rhythm as her hand caressed mine. Our chests took the rhythm over, as well slowly dancing with each other. I grew goose bumps all over as a devotional, almost hypnotically mood captured us, from our bellies up everything moved in slow motion mode... "ooh darling..." Renate's stifled sigh into my lips was almost inaudible, for a moment I added a bit of pressure to her lips, only to let her feel that I understood and shared our mood.

None of us really wanted this to ever end, nonetheless our bodies' movements subsided and came to a halt, our tongues retreated and our lips brushed over each others till our cheeks sought and regained loving contact. "Ooh sweet heavens..." I whispered devoutly, "thank you for this wonderful, unique gift my sweet love... what a delighting way you have to show me that I am forgiven." Her trembling sob in return caused me to hold my beloved girl any tighter.

We leaned there for an unknown stretch of time, reveling in our mutual happiness and familiarity, induced by this outstanding, heartwarming mood that had encased us, only now being on the wane. Our hands couldn't stop to caress each others nape, from time to time roaming up to lovingly stroke each others scalp, some low moans and deep sighs of satisfaction escaped us to subside in the darkness, a sole little snoring sound waving over from Sylvia conjured us to smile, and I planted a few swift kisses on Renate's cheek, "Thank you for helping to make this fair and beautiful evening an extraordinary, unforgettable experience, my ravishing beauty; the fabulous mix of exciting voluptuousness and romantic interludes, enhanced by the almost magical atmosphere once it had darkened delighted me beyond belief... I want that again, my beloved woman, and I guess you feel like it. Feeling the almost inconceivable closeness we gained in this few hours you let me feel that you do, my love."

I had expected Renate's deep sigh and a quick peck on my cheek, but as she then literally clutched me and pressed into me as if wanting to seep into me I had to suppress a yelp of surprise, I chuckled lowly and murmured, "Heavens help me, darling! I confess that I love you, too... only don't break me, or I will be of no use... later, okay?"

"Ooh, I'm sorry darling, please forgive me." Nonetheless not tending to loosen her grip.

I frowned, not because of her words, but her tuneless voice. I asked quietly, "Reni?"

An almost inaudible 'hmm...?', a slightly quaking shoulder and some wetness on my cheek had me feel that something went completely wrong, "Darling... heavens, my darling, please tell... Oh my God! Now it comes... Geeze, I'm sorry my love... I wanted to ask before, but caught in the hypnotically mood I forgot about it: You mentioned 'this wonderful evening' before, and that it was perfect... 'WAS'!!... and that several times... you won't... oh my darling, my sweet little girl -- NO!" I snickered, relieved, "Oh God my sweet love - this evening... YOUR evening my love... is not to end... NO! - it will end when we - well, probably I should say: if we ever - make it to the bedroom to start the night... still YOUR night - it still is dedicated to you my love, just in case you forgot about it." I turned my head a bit to enable me to kiss the tears off her cheek, planted a series of swift little kisses down to her sweet lips, where I finished my voyage with a big, thick, smacking kiss. She got an eskimo kiss, and I continued, "Heavens help me, my sweet cutie - Sylvia loves you as much as I do, and none of us will send you home. We offered that to you my love, and you will know that we don't pronounce sweet words with no meaning - everything we offered to you is meant to be an iron law you can rely on, my love. That means that our door will always be open for you, you will always be welcome my love, and we will always strive to make you feel at home, because you deserve it, Renate..." the sudden feel of a neat tongue between my teeth made it difficult to continue, the more so as a pair of sweetly tasting lips covered mine, so I pretended to give in and sucked her tongue in, whilst using my hold on her nape to keep her from escaping my assault. I could feel a smile building on her lips as she used her own grip to pluck at my hair in the back of my neck, but more playfully than seriously. Her smile froze when my tongue slipped beneath hers to tease the sensitive underside, a cute little moan was my reward, and her smile grew wider when she tightened her sex, or... maybe her pussy constricted on her own accord, 'twas hard to say, and not that important, by the way.

My lazily twitching member feasted on the tender, loving massage, and I allowed my sweet tease's tongue to retreat, she sighed softly into my lips and I was granted a soft, sweet kiss before she rubbed her cheek on mine, again. My hand resumed to caress her nape and up till I had her constantly moaning with pure complacency, before she whispered against my ear, "oh darling, what a wonderful feeling, please don't stop my love... never stop... I'll never get enough of your loving hands on me, your tender touches, the sensual caress only you can give, my sweet heart." She lifted her head a bit to grant me the next sweet kiss, and her cheek returned, "...and that's part of what I wanted to tell you when I interrupted you before... no darling, I wasn't concerned anymore, that's long forgotten... you remember when I came back from seventh heaven before and suddenly was anxious that I might have bored you two with constantly passing out? And you knew, somehow you knew... and appeased me with this playful question and answer... well, game." Again her cheek left mine, and she kissed me, a tender, sweet, lonnnngg kiss... no longing, no need, just pure endearment and love. With our lips still locked we let out a mutual sigh that caused both of us to smile, and she mumbled against my lips, "ooh Bernd, how I love to feel your smile on my lips, it's just wonderful. But, say darling, are you still thirsty? Sorry my love... I forgot about it, and I forgot that you can't reach for the glass in the moment."

"Oh, that's a good idea my sweetie. The wine glass should be almost full, still... it's placed behind your left shoulder and should be in reach for you when I support your waist, do you want to give it a try? We could share, my love... or would you prefer water?"

"Let's share the wine first my love, I guess a sip of wine won't make me tipsy. But from then on it'll be water, or coffee once Sylvia wakes up. You know, Bernd... I want to keep my mind sober..."

I delayed my reply, and kissed my smart girl lovingly till she sighed contented, "I know, my sweet love... and I countenance your decision. We can celebrate this night, YOUR night with some wine before we fall asleep in each others loving arms... if we're still able to raise the glass to our mouths, that is."

She drew a deep breath and gasped, "Jesus Christ, darling... you... what... ahem, what's your plan?" She fetched another deep breath, "...no, wait please... don't tell me... I... err, suspect it will include some more surprises, right?"

I chuckled lowly, and kissed my lovely 'victim' sweetly, "well, it depends my love... let's see how our first night starts, and how it will develop... so - I guess surprises aren't utterly ruled out..."

I got a quick peck whilst she tittered below her breath, "How come that this answer doesn't surprise me? Now then, let me enjoy the last sip for... ahem, several hours?" A stifled laugh escaped her, "...would you please hold me while I reach for the glass, my darling?"

I straightened, carefully, and whispered against her ear, "my pleasure darling, and thank you for the delighting massage my love... your sweet pussy is deliciously skilled, and I... ahem, we appreciate, very much." She giggled lowly, and my hand roamed slowly down her spine, she moaned appreciatively and arched her back slightly. My hand continued to her left hip and rested on the perfectly curved swell, "I've got you my darling, safe and sound... now straighten your arms and lean back, be careful my love... now turn at the waist - can you see the glass then?"

She turned as requested, and gasped sharply when her pussy reacted to the sudden friction caused by the turn, she clasped me hard, unconsciously to not lose her hold on my shaft. I tightened my grip on my sweetie's hip as she almost whimpered with her quivering sigh, "ohdarling... darling, I can't... ohgawd..." she pulled herself back to my chest and her arms crossed in my neck to tighten her hold, with turning back she'd created additional friction and shook wildly now, she leaned her head on my left shoulder and held on to me for dear life, short-breathed murmuring against my neck, "...darling, darling hold me... ohmygawd... darling..."

I caressed her hip, and leaned my cheek on hers, "I'm here my love, you're safe my sweet love... I'll never let you fall..."

"Ohyess my love... I know..." she whispered, bucking softly, her entire pelvis started to quiver with excitement, "...daarrlinng, ohgawd... so...sweet... ohdarling can you... can you feel... ohgawd so slow, so sweet..." more bucking, softly and her pussy pulsated, I grew rock hard and she wheezed quietly with the feel, "...ohyesss, oh God yessssssss... now... ohyesssmylove... oooaaaahhhh Berrnnd, oh my love..." she planted swift little kisses up the side of my neck, and gasped for breath as her sex clenched hard with the impact, then released, and sweet pussy resumed to pulsate in her own rhythm, what a wonderful, delighting feeling, I wished she'd never stop... my lips brushed all over my sweet baby's cheek, we held each other lovingly close, my lips roamed down her sweaty neck to persist on her pulsating carotid, my tongue caressed it, felt my girl's strong heartbeat, regular despite the still lasting series of following minors, slightly shaking her slender body every once in a while.

I relaxed and allowed my hand to caress my sweetie's flank, up to the base of her ribcage, down to the sensually curved hip and buttock, and up again till she started to moan softly once she was getting her breath back.

Clinging to each other we rested through my lovely lady's post-coital glow, enjoying our closeness, our bond of affection and the warmth of our loving embrace; and the silent, dreamily mood that encased us.

******

Renate gave a soft sigh, and shifted a bit in my lap, her right hand resumed to caress my nape, and she asked quietly, "Darling?" I 'hmm..?'ed, "...I love your lips on my carotid my love, it feels soo good, only don't forget that you're not a vampire... so behave and keep your fangs from extending, will you? And now come up please, I want to kiss you, and thank you my love."

I grinned to myself, but grumbled below my breath, "Damnit, this girl is too attentive, still... and I thought I curled not only her toes, but her brains..."

"Oh shut up, daemon..." giggled my cheeky brat, and kissed me as if there was no tomorrow.

"Uh... why..." I panted when she let go of my lips, "...daarrling... whereby have I deserved THAT, it fair stuck me speechless! ...as you sure will have noticed..."

"Speechless, huh?" she tittered under her breath.

"Well... almost..."

Her sweet lips brushed mine, and I could feel her bright smile, "now, my sweet heart... let me put it in short words, before I bore you with a time consuming lecture: Thank you for this outstanding evening, and for making me feel happier than ever before in my life." A deep, contented sigh escaped her, and she kissed me again, her lips fed me her overwhelming endearment and her deep love, and it moved me to tears. Again.

Not able to bring out one word I rubbed my cheek on hers, she tensed, and sobbed quietly, "Oh God Bernd..." she straightened and her hands came up to cup my cheeks, "...it's okay my love... even a strong man like you has to let it out at times." I felt her breaths on my lids, and she kissed the tears away that had escaped my eyes, "...that's so sweet my darling, and I love you the more." I nodded gratefully and nestled my cheek into her hand, her right had already returned to my nape.

My hand came up to where it was needed now to stroke her hair, and I cleared my throat, finally getting rid of the big lump, "Thank you for this wonderful kiss my love. You know that you opened up for me completely?"

She gave a little nod, "Yes my love, I did, and I did it on purpose. And I did it not only because you had already opened up for me, evenly complete... no, I felt the need to let you feel how much you mean to me my love; you are my man Bernd, and I am yours my love, I'm all yours. I know my love, it seems to be early, and we are not alone of course, nonetheless it feels to be just right to me, because I know with absolute certitude that Sylvia will understand... otherwise I would have held back, you know?"

"I agree Reni, and I praise your courage my love. And let me add that there's no question in my mind that Sylvia will not only understand what, and how strong we feel for each other, but will be absolutely delighted."

"Heavens help me... will I ever be able to hide something from you, my heart?" Sylvia's sleepily voice startled us, before we all collapsed in a fit of laughter.

Still chortling I let my right hand roam up towards the enticing warmth of my heavy sleeper's right mound to cup it and give it a lovingly squeeze, on the side saying to Renate, "Good lord, darling, we should have been careful not to open up all of our dark secrets... I knew that our princess is a voyeur, but I didn't expect her to eavesdrop on us. Eewww... I'm afraid now that she caught us she'll give us a hard night."

My lovely rider giggled, the louder so as Sylvia snorted snidely, "You bet...!" before she sighed softly as I began to massage her delighting mound. She shifted a bit, kissed my shoulder and I felt her left arm moving, to my delight her small hand covered the back of mine, giving it - and thus the swelling flesh beneath - a soft pressure. I straightened a bit and she sensed that I was about to give her a 'good morning' kiss, her cheek glided towards my chest, and she rested the upper back of her head on my shoulder before letting out a soft, satisfied 'mmhhh'.

I smiled to myself and bent down to my princess, my lips, on the search for hers, hit her forehead first, what was not really surprising of course, then trailed southwards through the hollow of the base of her nose and down the bridge to the tip, which I treated with a big, thick smacking kiss. She tittered below her breath, and the tip was rewarded with a generous lick, before I sighed, enfeebled from all the hard work, "Eew... I'm done." I turned my head to Renate and whispered into her ear, "Sweetie, I aborted being at her nose, next will be her lips -- I want you to take over now, please do me the favor... show our princess what a gifted kisser can do to her, okay?" She nodded silently and kissed my cheek, I added, "I'll guide your head, my love."

Meanwhile had Sylvia muttered, gruffly, "You are... WHAT...?" Using my hold on the back of Renate's head I guided it towards the given target, her left hand descended and her upper body brushed along my chest with the progress, my nose sought for Sylvia's and she got an eskimo kiss that coaxed a relieved sigh out of our princess. Knowing now exactly where her lips were I could lead Renate precisely to where a pair of lips was awaited.

I leaned back, brightly grinning, and kneaded my love's breast with rising passion, she groaned appreciatively, distracted as she was she needed a few moments to realize who's pair of lips plundered hers at present, a somewhat surprised, 'mhh...?' escaped her and her hand roamed over the back of mine to make sure that it was still my hand that caressed her tit; she gave a stifled giggle and smacked my hand lightly.

My left hand loosened its guiding grip on Renate's head and sneaked beneath her wavy hair to caress her nape, suchlike motivated she obviously deepened their kiss, judged by some smacking noises and soft, mutual moans that grew louder and louder with the seconds, the frequency 'grew' too. Gawd, was that erotic, my cock began to twitch... a gasp, most likely from Renate, mixed into the lovely concert to my sheer excitement, my cock twitched some more, and expanded to full mast, again. Her pussy clasped me hard, and her head withdrew thus breaking their kiss, leaving both my girls panting hard for air, only I knew that Renate panted for several reasons... now, that's not entirely correct... for she knew it as well, of course.

Sylvia was prettily squirming, and still gasping for air, "Geeze Reni... you're one great kisser. At first I couldn't believe that Mr. Lazy-Bone delegated it to you, but his idea was sure worth it."

I lowered my mouth to Renate's ear and whispered, "Darling? Please help our sweetie to get off, she's overheated, and needs to cum. I'm gonna hold you, and adopt the kissing, okay?" she nodded against my cheek, and I lowered my hand to the left side of her ribcage to hold her safe and steady, decided then to cup her left breast now that my hand already was so close.

Renate seemed to be fond of my bold move, "Ooh God yesss..." she wheezed, and her sex tightened with the unexpected sensation.

I lowered my head towards Sylvia till I felt the heat of her cheek on mine, and waited for Renate's left hand to touch my princess, being sure that Sylvia would announce it audibly. And she did, almost coughing, "Ooh gaawwd..." I captured her sweet lips, and my tongue sneaked in, "mmh, mmmhhhh..." she gave stifled, and I could feel her smile on my lips before her sharp little teeth tweaked the tip of my tongue. I backed away to gain some safety clearance, and Sylvia used her chance to groan, "...ooh darling, give me more..."

"Me too Bernd, don't just hold my tit - do something more... pleeaazze!" I did something more, on both handfuls, my reward was some appreciative groaning -- in stereo.

I feasted my ears on the sweet concert for some ten seconds, then I closed my index and thumb over Sylvia's erect, throbbing nipple to give it some extra attention, at first a lovingly pinch, some turning before bending it, Sylvia's breath shortened, but she brought out, "ooh sooo good darling, but I meant Reni before." she lifted her head up and sought for my lips, but only for a swift kiss before her hips started dancing, and she growled, "gawd yesss, Reni... ooaahhh yesss..." some smacking noises from below made clear that Renate's finger(s) had finally found their way into my princess' treasure box.

Renate's left tit got the same sweet treatment as Sylvia's right exemplar, and she grunted with delight, sweet pussy had been working over my shaft in earnest since I'd cupped her swelling mound, now she got really excited as well as her opening. I growled, "Gosh... too many tits around here..." both girls emanated a stifled laugh, and I smiled satisfied whist letting my pelvis dance to help Renate to put up her climax. She grunted noisily, and grinded her crotch against mine, my cock was almost overstrung with Renate's treatment and the additional sensations but I managed to hold back, wanting to wait for my sweet maiden; I bent over her and mumbled, "Darling? You are close, and I am too... but what about Sylvia?"