Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 07b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned towards me and kissed my cheek, "I'd say, half a minute... I wanted to wait for her, too darling..."

My mouth moved down to Sylvia's neck and licked up the right side to caress the sweet spot beneath her ear, her hand pressed mine harder, thus adding more pressure to her breast, she shuddered violently and started bucking whilst she yelled, "Reni... ohgawdyessss Renieeee... ooaaahhhh gaawwdd yess...", fiercely panting against my throat her head trashed around, her flowing mane brushed all over my face and she screamed out her climax, "oouuugghhhh... oooaarrggghhhhhh shit! ... OOHHHFUCK!! YESSSS!!! Ooaahhhgawwwd Renieeeee..."

Mentioned friend's hand slowed down, and she began to roar by herself, "Daaarrrlinnggg ooahh my gawd daaarlinnngggg... oouuuggghhhh NOW!! BERRRNNNNNDDDD..." sweet pussy clasped me hard and her velvety walls contracted in spasms, causing my balls to tighten and release, she felt my sudden growth and the heat, her hand raced up to join the other on my nape to hold on to me for dear life, I squeezed her swollen tit harder in search for a tighter hold, and she yelled, "gawd yessssss Berrnnnnddd, comewithme... ooaaahhh gawwdd... aaarrrrgghhhh..." when she felt the first jet hitting her cervix, she yelled once more when her climax hit her, bucked a few more times and pressed her crotch harder onto mine to feel more of me, I couldn't stop squirting whilst her cervix seemed to suck on my spitting cockhead, finally my climax subsided, too and Renate began to whimper, burying her glowing, sweaty face in the crook of my neck.

My senses reeled with wrought-up feelings and the sexual excitation still waved through my entire being... every nerve end seemed to sparkle with electric jolts while I panted like mad, and I had to force my trembling, vibrating body to come to a rest. Some minutes elapsed whilst our rapidly heaving chests attempted to catch enough air with exerted breathing, waving irritating loud through the almost complete darkness; my right hand, still covering and lazily caressing Sylvia's right breast signaled that she struggled to catch her breath again as well, 'Seems we all are in good company...' I thought to myself, striving to suppress some silly laughs. My left hand gave Renate's left breast a final, lovingly squeeze before I pulled it slowly back to caress her spine down to her butt to hold her safe whilst I slid backwards on the pouffes to lean back against the wall, before I corrected her seat in my lap to straighten her sweaty back and make her feel more comfortable. She shifted a bit, gave a few little, contented sighs and planted a series of feathery kisses all over the hollow of my neck, thereby softly and slowly rubbing her warm tits over my chest.

will be continued in 'Accident grants Benefit' Ch. 07.3: Some sultry dispersal before the visitors cum, Part 3

Author's EndNote:

Thanks for reading, please be fair and don't forget to vote :-)

This is my story, I wrote it, and stealing is lame. If you don't like it, don't read it. This story is now perfectly self-edited (bring it). All of my characters, in all of my stories, are over eighteen, or older any time they get naked and/or have intercourse.

Thanks for all the favorites and feedback, hope you enjoy my art of writing.

Your comments might be helpful, so don't hesitate.

Copyright © 2013 Bernd Glaesing. All rights reserved.