Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 07c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umpffhhh..." I chuckled, "...that's almost too complex for my still dazed brain, but okay. Now then my sweets - I guess I know enough about your priorities..." Knowing what my arm did it was not too hard a task to find her waiting lips, she got a quick peck to prove their state...closed, parted, or already open?... slightly parted - very well, option 2 was my favorite anyway, I conquered them in no time and was rewarded with a promising sigh, a second later with a lively tongue. I sucked on the tip for a moment before I whispered into her sweet lips, "...give me a moment my love, your left breast must be green with envy, meanwhile - let me open some buttons so I can take care of the sweetie for a while."

She giggled lowly, "She'll praise your good remembrance darling... I'm sure." Before she nestled her left cheek adjacent to Reni's in the crook of my neck, kissing and licking the sensitive skin till I was about to whimper with desire, whilst I tried to concentrate on the button panel. Although I was single-handed it was easier to open the topmost buttons than I had expected, and my hand slipped inside her blouse, first up to her left collarbone to stroke along it till my two longest fingertips approached her narrow throat, descending then to caress the seductively curved top of her left breast, Sylvia sighed deeply whilst I carefully turned my head to the right till I found her sweet lips again.

"Ooh yes my love..." another deep sigh with the first soft touch; I took good, lovingly care of the so long unheeded mound and we sank into a long lasting, lovingly kiss, filled with silent messages concerning our closeness, our strong bond of affection, our desire, and love. "So good my love... sooo good..." whispered my princess as soon as we hesitantly unlocked our lips, only to plant series of quick little pecks all over each others cheek till our now smiling lips met again. "Bernd? I still owe you the answer to Question 2: Yes, you did my love, several times; but when it comes to the 'everywhere...' part I have to beg you to be patient - time will come, and as soon as I'm healed up and able to move I'll show you all about the 'everywhere', my darling... I have a few ideas of what you might like." and her lips brushed mine, alike trying to soothe me... what a wonderful feeling.

My tongue slipped out to lick along her still softly brushing lips and my love gave a few satisfied moans, growing louder as my hand gave the now swollen, delighting mound a final squeeze before it left to descend to her softly rounded belly to caress it lovingly. I chuckled lowly, "Other than usual I Can Wait for THIS to happen, meanwhile I'll think about own ideas to probably add them to your list, okay?"

"Aah... Mr. Smart Guy again - welcome back..." replied my sweetie with a swift little giggle, softly rubbing her cheek on mine. A last quick peck, and she continued in a serious tone, "...I don't want to miss to thank you, my sweet love... thank you for your patience with Reni, thank you for making everything so easy for our lovely girl. I was concerned, seriously you know, when I felt how tense she was, and unsure, almost... timidly. Reni is such an impressing, intelligent and smart girl; and she is soo cute, soo lovely. I love this wonderful friend so dearly, you know? And back then I felt pity for her - she appeared as if she'd forgotten her self-assurance in the bureau. You must have felt the same, cause you almost instantly attempted to put her at ease; and it was more than impressing that you succeeded with nothing more than your sonorous voice, a few more or less simple words and your overwhelming tenderness." She paused shortly, and I could feel her frowning, "Well - 'nothing more' is probably not the right term, because what you've got is a rare, and royally gift, you know that my love, don't you?"

I nodded, and added vocally once I became aware that she couldn't see it in the darkness, "Yes I know love, and I'm grateful, believe me. You know, this gift... this ability helped me tremendously when I 'worked' with one of my wards - my 'special girls' as you called them - and it was a great help through 'our years' as well."

Her lips found mine for a short but lovingly kiss, "Gosh... you've got a point there my love - why do I have not even thought of this aspect? The more so as I always adored you for your ability to ease strain... both our strains, and to let me feel immediately at ease with you again, afterwards."

"Well, I was grateful for every help we could get, my princess. But you are right... alongside the remarkable, almost unbelievable level of closeness that we achieved over the years, especially since Breakthrough Day, and our deep love - though we couldn't allow us to confess it frankly - this was the key to our success in the end."

"Yes my love, I share your opinion..." Her head shifted a bit and she licked the side of my neck, "...and I love you so much Bernd... now kiss me please, my darling..." and she got the lover's kiss she obviously wished for. As the shortage of breath required from us to let go of each others lips they simply couldn't stop to fondle each others face with butterfly kisses galore.

******

A noisy yawn ripped us out of our dreamily mood. Reni shifted in my lap before her sex tightened around me as she sprawled her arms towards the ceiling, yawning again she cuddled up to my chest again, her right arm 'round my shoulders while the left caressed my front lazily. On the next upward move of this slowly roaming hand it made contact to Sylvia's face, whose head still nestled in my right armpit, "Ooh... you two smooched while I was out of the house again?" she tittered lowly.

"Well..." chortled Sylvia in reply, "...at first I had to wake up our man some ten minutes ago. You two had screamed so loud that you tore me out of a sweet dream, I was totally disoriented, and I was concerned because none of you two replied to me when I asked what had happened. You must have caused Bernd to faint before you passed out likewise, Reni... so what the heck happened to you two?"

Reni groaned lowly, "Don't ask me darling, I can't tell. I only can remember that Bernd warned me that he couldn't hold it any longer and he grew inside me instantly, and more extensive than usual. Right when he'd stretched my pussy wider than ever before I began to shake like mad - my whole body started shaking what scared me momentarily before he dipped into my cervix and started to cum no end, thus sending me over the edge and into an earth-shattering, apparently unending climax that shot me up to the stars in the end." She gave a loud, satisfied sigh, "I can tell you Sylvia, my head is still swirling and I feel a tingle in my pussy, while each and every nerve end seems to be on fire - briefly: I feel grandly."

"Sounds familiar to me, my love..." chortled Sylvia, and both my girls began to laugh quietly till she added with a deep sigh, "...I felt very much alike ever after Bernd bedded me last night, finitely. In the course of the night he not only fulfilled my pent-up needs and cravings, but gratified all my carnal desires, and nonchalantly some I didn't even know of. Gosh... I can tell you I was soo tired, but we simply couldn't get enough of each other. Only when the first sunbeams came in through the bedroom window we finally fell asleep in each others loving arms. No four hours later I awoke with the meanwhile familiar feeling of my tight belly being filled up to the brim, and in addition I was about to cum again... and that was just the beginning of another four hour bout."

Reni's vagina had incrementally tightened around my rapidly growing pole during Sylvia's report, now she replied huskily, "Well, since I have taken Bernd now for at least four hours as well it seems to me that for our wonderful man the average activity duration should not be less than four hours, generally..." She gave a stifled giggle, stifled most likely because my cock had jerked approvingly; one...two low groans later she continued, "...Bernd's stamina is impressing... more - it's sensational, compared to other guys I've been with. I guess your experiences will be similar to mine, my darling... usually they promise you sweet heaven on earth, but before you have the chance to spell 'arousal' they enter you, perform their premature ejaculation and fall to the side, snoring." And we all exploded with laughter.

When our guffaw slowly subsided Sylvia replied, still chortling, "Eeeww, well... this was a remarkably accurate description of my experiences, my love."

Reni shifted in my lap and straightened shortly before her front melted into mine again and her face found a new rest on the left side of my neck, "Darling?...now that we all woke up we should leave for the toilet in the end, we both need it badly, what do you think?" I nodded silently, stroking her back slowly and lovingly, and was about to straighten when she stopped me with a soft kiss, and whispered against my lips, "Wait a moment, my love... I'm hot again Bernd, gawd soo hot, let me send Sylvia up to seventh heaven at first, so that she's really juicy when we return here... I can't wait any longer to finally eat her out, my love, that's what I've waited for since hours, you know? And she deserves it... don't you think alike it?"

My cock stood full mast in just one heartbeat with imagining what my sweet cutie planned to do to our princess, and I agreed with a nod, and full of expectation. Reni didn't fail to notice my state and giggled pruriently, "Aah, my love's voyeuristic little devil stands at attention, huh? Now... since eating Sylvia will make me even hotter you are allowed to take me from behind while I'm working Sylvia over, you must know that's something else I'm waiting for since long..."

Li'l Dicky began to throb eagerly with this promising prospect, and Reni tittered lowly whilst allowing sweet pussy to massage him with impressing verve. I replied whispering, "Listen, my love, Sylvia's blouse is already half open cause I wanted to pay some attention to her left breast at last, it had been neglected most of the time, you know? So when you're ready to start my hand will give way to yours, and I'm gonna open the blouse entirely so that you can easily descend to her sex once you feel like it, okay? I'll support you, holding you stable."

I was granted a lovingly kiss before she mumbled against my cheek, "That's a great plan my love, thank you. But I'll start with tasting her tits first, she'll most likely insist to be kissed then anyway. And with my hold on your nape I'll be safe enough, as long as your loving hand - and your promising erection - is holding my pelvis in place."

Reni's firm breasts brushed along my chest as she kissed me swiftly before shifting to her left to bend over Sylvia's chest, licking and noisily sucking on Sylvia's left breast that my hand had liberated when I sensed Reni's breaths on the back of it; meanwhile this hand opened the remaining buttons of the blouse whilst Sylvia wheezed in total surprise. She gave my right cheek a swift, like controlling peck to make sure whose lips were working her tit(s) over before she muttered, "Oh yess Reni, so good, gawd is that good... ooaaarrgghh... mmhhhh..." It was silent now, so Reni obviously used her teeth momentarily to enhance Sylvia's excitement, who squirmed and writhed whilst groaning loudly, "mmmhhhh...mmhhh... come up and kiss me Reni, kiss me please..."

The last button of Sylvia's blouse flew open and the material fell to her sides whilst Reni's upper body ascended and her head approach Sylvia's face, who gave a soft groan of contentment when she felt Reni's lips on hers, and Reni's groaning mirrored Sylvia's in an instant. Very soon the warm up phase was history and their lovely, typical female noises raised in sound intensity as well as in frequency, announcing that both of them had intensified their efforts to pour oil on the flames.

My southern comrade signaled mild interest from (and to) his hiding place but couldn't do much more in the moment than to show that he was eager to regain the state of readiness; Reni's guarding sheath responded in a joyous way, namely with a convincing clamp grip. She gasped noisily and seemed currently distracted by these underground activities, and squirmed prettily in my lap, before her hips started a slow, seductive dance. That was my signal to raise my left hand to her neck and grasp a handful of silky hair to pluck softly, her head followed my inaudible request and I lead it back to Sylvia's wide open blouse whilst my lips replaced hers on Sylvia's, who seemed to be quite happy with the sudden, unexpectedly changed distribution of duties, measured by her increasing moaning. Reni moaned likewise, however it sounded stifled what let me assume that she again had filled her mouth with warm, firm flesh; meanwhile Sylvia had moved her left arm and a moment later I felt her hand replacing mine on Reni's nape, what was good because Reni's abdominal activities demanded to lead my hand back to the small of her back to hold her tight and in place.

Sylvia squirmed constantly now with all the loving attention, our kissing had meanwhile turned to passionately and was on the way to crescendo when my right hand groped for Reni's left to invite it to visit Sylvia's crotch, before pulling the troubling hem of Sylvia's skirt up and out of the way as the hand returned to our princess' snug tummy to resume my caress.

Sylvia broke our kiss abruptly and gave a breathless yelp of surprise, "Reniieee..." whilst her abdominal wall tensed beneath my hand, "...ooh yess Reniieee, gawwdd yessss... mmhhhh... mmmhhhh... more! Gawd, I'm close my love... soo close..." she was heavily panting as she heaved her right leg up to the pouffes to make room for Reni's busy hand, some swashing sounds indicated that Reni bathed her fingers in Sylvia's obviously well lubricated pussy, "...add another one Reniiieee... go deeper... deeeeeper... oohgawwddyesssss yesssss..." My cock jerked like mad in view of this exciting audio dramatisation what caused Reni's pussy to respond with clasping him any tighter, then slackening, clasping again... she was breathing choppily and obviously due to cum as well. And she did... right when Sylvia's body trashed and she bellowed out her climax, "...oohhhgawwddd yessss... Reniiieeeee.... ooaarrrggghhhhh..." her head fell back to my shoulder and her enfeebled body leaned on mine.

Reni's excited vagina pulsated in the last spasms of her own orgasm when she used the tight grip of her right hand on my nape to slowly pull herself up to lean her sweaty front on my chest again, her head rested below my left shoulder, and she was arduously panting against the side of my neck.

I bent down over Sylvia's heated face and pitched a road of butterfly kisses across her left cheek before my lips brushed along hers lovingly. A weak smile built in the corner of her lips when she whispered into my lips, "You two are a great team, really... thank you my love, that was an extraordinary experience." A satisfied sigh escaped her before she continued, "Let me rest and relax for a few minutes, you two need to go to the toilet anyway. Please close my blouse before you leave, I'm sweat-coated and it could get too chilly when I'm not covered, okay?"

I kissed her sweet lips goodbye for now, "I'll do my love, as soon as I'm lowering your back to the pouffes before we leave, right? I'll wait till Reni is about to empty her cavity, and will come back to you to pick you up to let you pee as well finally..." I sighed deeply, "...I thought we'd never make it to the bedroom, but now it's really about time, huh?"

Sylvia gave a cute little snoring sound and I prepared for leaving with Reni.

will be continued in 'Accident grants Benefit' Ch. 07.4: Some sultry dispersal before the visitors cum, Part 4

Author's EndNote:

Thanks for reading, please be fair and don't forget to vote :-)

This is my story, I wrote it, and stealing is lame. If you don't like it, don't read it. This story is now perfectly self-edited (bring it). All of my characters, in all of my stories, are over eighteen, or older any time they get naked and/or have intercourse.

Thanks for all the favorites and feedback, hope you enjoy my art of writing.

Your comments might be helpful, so don't hesitate.

Copyright © 2013 Bernd Glaesing. All rights reserved.

12