Accident grants Benefit Ch. 08a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke our eye contact when Reni sat down on my lap, flinging her arms round my neck, "I want a kiss, my love, before you tell me what to do next..." my love's fascinating, lovingly looking eyes rained sparkles over me; not willing to await my reply she thrusted her well endowed chest into mine while her sensual lips captured mine, demandingly; perceiving her mood I gave in to her and she took what I gave her voluntarily, and completely.

My right hand roamed up her flank till I could cup the outer slope of her lush breast, my thumb and forefinger circled her pointy, well defined areola and Reni gave a motivating groan whilst her pelvis started to squirm in my lap. Her sweet, feminine scent thickened with the seconds and I was rock hard in no time, that was when I became aware of my, or our dilemma - my member informed me explicitly that he wanted to participate, on the other side of the scales waited the dinner, eager to be finished and served.

'First the work, then the pleasure.' I thought sadly and gave my lady's nipple a lovingly 'goodbye' pinch, gratefully noticing her appreciative groan. I smiled contented whilst my hand left the soft lushness to raise up to her nape, I gave it a tender squeeze and ever so slowly released her swollen lips, my eyes waited patiently for hers to open. Well, she needed a moment till her lids opened at last, yet just to the half, her beautiful hazel eyes showed disbelief, and a flash of confusion washed over them. My lips brushed hers to soothe her a bit and I murmured, "I'm soo sorry my love, but we should interrupt here... the dinner will be due soon. I love you soo much, my darling, and I regret that I had to tear you from your mood; I will make good Reni, as soon as possible, my seductive love. Including a sweet 'make good'-bonus, I promise."

Her eyes flew open and she beamed, "Well - make it an opulent bonus my love, and I'll be yours."

"Ooh-kaye..." I gave back, smiling lewdly, and gave her a big, thick smack, "...because I love you so dearly, my perfect girl I'll make it a royal bonus - including fireworks! Now - how's that?"

"Gawd, you can be soo convincing - at times." she grinned. Then - all of a sudden the atmosphere changed dramatically and the air between us seemed to crackle with electrical energy. Her eyes grew wider, and darker, and they moistened, she drew a deep breath and pressed her chest against mine as she gave me a challenging kiss and whispered, "Darling, my darling... I love you so much!" Our eyes glued on each other's, devoured each other's, "I love you I love you... gawd how I love you Bernd..." in a choked voice now, two tears disengaged from her eyes, my tongue followed the refugees and licked them off whilst my arms embraced her quivering rib cage, almost roughly pulling her even closer, she gasped for air and I came back to my senses, loosened my too tight grip, she gasped once more and almost screamed, "I LOVE YOU!!!! Oh Bernd, Bernd...my heart, my sweet heart, my man, my love - I..Love..You!" she ended, quietly sobbing, and out of breath.

Her sudden, intensive outburst moved me to tears, touched my heart to the deepest depths, goose bumps spread from everywhere, shivers roamed up and down my spine and I stroked her back like possessed, kissed away her tears, licked them off the satiny skin, her arms lowered, her shaking hands cupped my cheeks, the tips of our noses met and her eyes burned holes into mine, caressed them, almost fucked them, I leaned my forehead on hers, our eyes just an inch away from the others, "I love you Reni..." I croaked, breathlessly, "You are mine my heart, you're all mine, you know that my soul mate?" She nodded slowly, I cleared my throat, "Look into my eyes my love, look into my heart... deeper my love, to the deepest depth..." her hands caressed my cheeks, so lovingly that my heart melted, "I love you my sweet heart... can you see my love, all of my love - can you feel it? It's for you my love, and you know it, don't you my heart?"

"Yes Bernd, I can feel it, and yes my love, I know." my sweet Reni whispered against my lips, "You opened out my love, before my eyes... totally, and I thank you. I know everything I need to know my love, and I believe in our love, and I believe in you Bernd, my wonderful, lovely man."

Quivering and fiercely panting we clutched at each other, waiting for our hammering hearts to return to an acceptable state; lovingly, almost devoutly kissing, licking, nibbling each other's facial features; our eyes still glued on each other's, pouring our love over one's respective lover and not willing to cut off the loving connection we both needed so badly.

For about four, five minutes we just enjoyed ourselves and the peaceful mood, encasing us like a cloud, light as a feather and seasoned with the alluring mixture of our juices, and.. another scent, delighting and earthy, and unequivocally feminine... Cat! For God's sake... Cat!

"Darling?" I whispered, "...we should go to the kitchen. And now, listen my love: Don't laugh loudly - we forgot about Cat! I just caught her scent... Gosh, she must be wetter than the 'Cat' in the pool... her sweet scent is thick, and overwhelming."

Reni giggled lowly, "Well, like we've been taken away... might be that it made her so hot, huh? Gawd, is that embarrassing..."

I backed an inch away to rub my nose on hers, "No, my love... don't regret it, please. That was by far the most amazing and fascinating experience I've ever had. We lost ourselves in each other, totally, and I could feel nothing else but your warm hands, and your warm - no...hot body in my arms. And now that I think back I can remember that you touched me deeply, my heart... and the most mysterious was that I meant to feel your heartbeat on my fingertips, as if they caressed your heart... well - maybe that I had my fingers on your wrist, or your carotid - I can't remember where my hands were at that time. No my love, we shouldn't forget that... I certainly won't, and I wished we could feel like that again, one day. Heavens... was that mighty."

"Yes, it was, and you are right Bernd. But let's try to recall the memory tomorrow. Now we ought to get the dinner going, before we crash the party."

I nodded, helped her up and asked her to soothe Sylvia on the way before turning back to Cat. Her eyes met mine with a glassy stare before they focused on Reni's back. "Cat?" I asked gently, and flabbergasted.

I turned back to Reni, she was about to leave the bedroom, and still had her clothes on... so why...? "Cat?" I asked again, "...what do you see there... it's Renate - you have seen her before, remember, in the hallway? And she was still with us when we arrived here, she took your sneakers, don't you remember?" I laid down next to her, my right arm slipped under her neck to raise her right shoulder. I kissed the obviously confused girl softly before my eyes met hers again, "Hey, my sweet kitten, come back to me... don't leave me alone, pleazze."

My left hand left Cat's delighting, delicately rounded right hip, resuming to draw wide circles on her womanly belly, she gave an approving moan, "mmmhhhh... so good Bernd..." she shifted, and squirmed a bit, and nestled her left cheek high on my chest, "...don't stop darling.... sooo good..."

"You're feeling better, my lovely?" I kissed her softly, "The tension has gone?"

"Yes, Bernd, thank you..." Her cheek rubbed slowly, softly along my chest, and her right, wonderfully warm hand came up to cup my left cheek, it felt so good that I nestled my cheek in her palm. "Bernd?" She sighed against my chest, "May I ask you what happened to you before... I mean, with Renate? I... it...confused me, you know?"

I couldn't help myself but to shrug, somewhat helplessly, "Well darling, you weren't the only one. Ooh, I'm terrib..."

Her thumb on my lips stilled them, "No-no-no Bernd, you will NOT apologize, please! Whatever carried you two away - it was wonderful to watch you, and it was touching, deeply touching... so deep that I felt tears arising from my eyes. I'm sure that you two felt likewise, didn't you?"

"Why... yes dear, and I can't explain it. We talked shortly whilst we recovered from whatever happened to us... yes - that's the right term, it just happened to us. Something must have triggered it, but I have no clue. Because of the lack of time we agreed that we'll try to recall the memory tomorrow, you know - trying to compare what we felt."

"Yes, that's a good idea. Bernd... would you allow me to participate then, contributing my view from the outside? Say, do you still remember your cute little 'bonus battle'?"

"Yes Cat. Renate mocked me playfully, being convincing at times she said, before all of a sudden the atmosphere... well - changed, dramatically, we were encased by an electric field... kind of, sparking around us, and I was...like reduced to...I don't know, but I remember that I could feel nothing but the heat of my love's body, and then we, well..fell into each other's eyes. I couldn't see anything but these beautiful hazel eyes which I love so much. Oh, wait a minute - 'Cat'... I wanted to ask you all the time - what's your name?"

"Cat! You remember?" She grinned.

"Well - now that you said it...thank you for reminding me, honey. You know... I'm an old man, so... forgetfulness, caused by age, is a factor..." I grinned back, "...now - earnestly... what's your given name?"

"Oh what a pity, you poor old man - why do you need to..."

I interrupted her, "No, I don't NEED to know, and you mustn't answer, really... and I am NOT poor - I have a bank deposit, you know, it's almost 150 EURO!" I declared proudly.

She snorted, mocking, "Ooh, sweet heavens! Geeze -- YOU know how to impress a girl - WOW!" with a sassy grin.

I smiled back at her, pretending to be flattered and cajoled, "Why - thank you young lady. I saved my money, all life long, you know?"

"Ough! That's ideal, it's the old fashioned way, huh? Thank God that you remembered that, in the least." Her grin faded quickly to a sweet smile, "...now baby - it's not really a secret... my given name is Kathrina, with a 'K'. Why did you ask dear?"

"Ooh - it's just a question of interest in you. See, my sweetie, for me given names have a meaning... Kathrina - what a beautiful name, and it fits to you, perfectly."

"Really? Thank you Bernd. Heavens - it must be at least ten years since somebody called me by this name, and I hated..." she broke up, suddenly breathing hard, she lowered her head to hide her face from me, and that alarmed me. My left hand raced up to cup her cheek, but she protested, "No Bernd, please... your large, warm hand feels so good there, please give it back."

Her plaintive voice only raised my concern, and I whispered into her hair, "Okay, my sweets, but show me your eyes - pleazze!" She shook her head, giving a quivering sigh. I frowned, and insisted, "Darling - pleazze! I'm so sorry my sweet baby, please let me help you!" Her right hand fell to my chest and gripped my polo shirt as if to tear it up, before she lifted her face, the bad news was that her eyes remained closed. I leaned my right cheek on hers, softly rubbing, and whispered against her ear, "Do you want to feel my hand on your belly, skin-to-skin?"

"Ohyess Bernd... please!" she gave back in a low voice, but it sounded better than before, firmer. My lips brushed her cheek, she sighed softly, "mmhhh, you're so sweet, and thoughtful, thank you dear..."

"I'll need to open one or two buttons, Kathrina, is that okay with you?" She nodded, and 'hmm'ed.

I undid the lowest two buttons of her blouse, my hand slipped beneath the soft material and resumed stroking the warm, satiny skin, she emitted a deep, contented sigh. I smiled, relieved, "You feel better now, my sweets? Please forgive me, Kathrina. I didn't mean to..."

"Hush darling..." she interrupted, "...you couldn't know...it was a family thing, and is long forgotten." Well, I doubted that, but made no attempt to touch this delicate item once more, not now that is. We'd need to talk about that 'family thing', it was obviously a factor, if possible the origin of her problems, but in this moment her unstableness was oversized anyway.

I relaxed and kissed the quietly breathing sweetie tenderly, her tense body loosened up and she sighed softly, her hand on my shirt flattened, her fingertips caressed my chest slowly, like exploring, suddenly she gave a low wheeze, "Bernd - your shirt is all wet... was that me?" I smiled at her now soft-looking eyes and nodded, she gave a cute little giggle, "I'm sorry Bernd. Otherwise, I am no crybaby. I can rinse it, I've gotta pee anyway before we join the others."

"No problem my sweetheart - you wouldn't believe it: We've got a washing machine!"

"Mmh, so you're living in luxury, that's great! Say Bernd, you two love each other like mad...ahem, I mean...you and Renate, don't you?" Her smooth hand raised again to caress my cheek so lovingly that my eyes moistened, and I made an attempt to lower my head, but her hand stopped me, "Don't, Bernd, don't hide, not from me... let me see your eyes - please!" I nodded, her lovely eyes grew even softer and she gave me a swift kiss before she surprised me totally, letting her lips brush along my eyelids, "You are a wonderful man, Bernd, so strong and tough, yet so sensitive and caring..." she pulled my head closer to kiss me, softly and tenderly, a long lasting, lovingly kiss. "You find nothing of it to show your feelings openly, do you?"

"Thank you my sweets... for this wonderful kiss. And, no - why should I? Feelings are essential, what would we do, or be without feelings in a relationship, whatever kind of relationship it might be? We weren't even capable to build up a relationship, let alone a friendship - or more. And, by the way my lovely kitten - your way to show your feelings openly is delightful as well, darling. I hope I'm..." I broke up before I might make me ridiculous, "Ooh, Cat... we should begin to make you presentable, my sweetie."

"So you flee from me? Flee from the girl that loves you?" Her eyes were wide now, and attentive. And questing. Her sweet, soft lips brushed over mine, a vastly endearing gesture, and her eyes changed, mirroring what her lips expressed. And again I felt like being under her ban. Captured. Helpless.

Not good.

Again her sensual lips brushed over mine, startled me, pulling me out of my trance, "You don't seem to be exceedingly surprised, my darling."

"Well... not really. I had to be blind to miss it." I raised a brow, "...and you aren't a girl, my playful kitten - you are a young woman. A dangerous young woman, for God's sake!" I granted the tip of her cute, meddlesome nose a generous lick... she snickered lowly... brightly smiling I trailed a path of swift little kisses across her right cheek, and blew into her ear. She shuddered, oh-so-cutely. To watch the spreading goose bumps had me chuckle to myself, whilst all the tiny blonde hairs on her arm rose to attention. Cat's eyes followed my view and grew a bit wider, coming back to meet mine again they hosted a bunch of coquettish little devils, and her bright smile was unambiguously challenging.

"So I am playful, huh?" she sighed softly when I patted her warm belly lovingly 'goodbye' and raised my left hand to cup hers on my cheek, giving her palm an appreciative peck as well as her sweet lips, and sat up in the bed, only being forced to note that she wasn't willing to unlock my right arm.

"Come on my sweetie, we've gotta go. We'll have a talk with Sylvia later, we need to decide how to start helping you."

"Okay Bernd, please help me to sit up... geeze I'm all stiff, but I need to pee first."

I lifted her upper body up whilst putting my left foot on the carpet, she gave a surprised squeak what caused me to pull her to my chest, "What? Are you too weak, Cat?"

Again she lowered her head, hiding her face from me, but the heat of her cheek on my chest betrayed her, she held on to my hips and mumbled lowly, "I can't stand up darling, I... I'm... I'm... all damp, Bernd..."

I buried my left hand under her silky hair, slowly caressing her nape; with some effort I managed to suppress my chuckle before I was able to speak, "Damp, huh? Darling - I'd guess that you're soaked. And now you are afraid you might lose some of the sweet freight on the way?"

I lowered her upper body to the comforter, again, whilst she hissed, "I'm soo happy that you enjoy yourself, you... you..."

"Bastard?" I suggested grinning, her big wide eyes looked daggers at me.

"Yesss!!!" she hissed in return, wearing a sullen look. I gave her a wink and bent over her still heated face to kiss her sweet lips, alluringly, whilst her narrow shoulders began to shake slightly, her eyes grew soft, and amused before she closed them and returned my kiss, emitting little appreciative moans before her hands trailed up my flanks and found my shoulder blades to hold on.

Our lips broke apart from each other and exchanged some playful pecks before I propped myself on my right elbow, drowning my eyes in hers, "Gawd, look at you Kathrina... you are soo sexy, with your lovely face heated, your sensual lips parted and swollen, and your look is soo promising, invitingly... girl, you are one incarnated seduction!"

Her eyes darkened and her small hands clutched my shoulder blades with an almost desperate sigh, next she used her tight hold to pull me down, arching her back to feel more of me, her lips sought for mine, she gasped with the first feel and her teeth nibbled along my lower lip before her neat tongue took over and entered my mouth, just then the door lock clicked. She turned to stone.

"Hey guys..." fluted Reni, she sounded amused, "...I brought your water... dinner will be ready in some twenty-five minutes so you'd better move your asses at last."

"Kathrina?" I murmured into her lips, smiling.

Her now big eyes returned to mine, "Mmh?"

"Take my shirt, please. We'll make it a nappy for you, okay? It's wet anyway."

Her eyes grew wider, "A... nappy... what...?" She broke up, frowning, before she flushed nicely and grew a shy smile, "Oh - for...?" Her eyes pointed southwards.

I nodded, grinning, and she groped after the hem of my polo shirt to pull it upwards, her eyes followed the hem and grew wider.

"Bernd?" asked my brightly smiling Reni, offering the water to me.

"Thank you darling. Oh, wait a moment..." I straightened, pulled the shirt over my head and reached it to Reni, besides grabbing the water to take a good swig from the bottle.

"That's supposed to be the nappy she needs?" Reni grinned lewdly, "Geeze, it's drenched!"

"Ooh, is that good... that was what I needed." I sighed and helped Kathrina to sit up and drink as well before I turned back to Reni, "Well darling, it's resulting from the waterfall Cat was pouring out on me in the hallway... she must be drained. Unlike her south end - considering the thick cloud it'll be soaked. But have a first look - if my shirt isn't sufficient I'll carry our sweetie to the toilet."

Turning back to Kathrina I broke into laughter - her pretty face was beet-red now, and she threw an angry look at me, just when Reni yelped in surprise, "Good lord..." Our heads turned simultaneously, found Renate next to the foot of the bed, her right hand covering her mouth as she stared up Cat's legs, saucer eyed.

"What..." cawed Kathrina.

Renate knelt down on the bed, her left knee between Cat's, and peered at her with a lewd grin, "You aren't by chance a guy, honey?"

"What???" yelled Kathrina.

Reni looked at me, still grinning, "You didn't look after her panties, so far? I shook my head 'no' and she added, "...come here darling, you should see this, it's a sight for the gods."

I skidded downside to sit next to Kathrina's thighs, and looked at her crotch, but couldn't make out much more than a white triangle below her...? well... skirt? I reached between her thighs to open them a bit wider to get a better look at the 'sight for the gods' Reni had mentioned... eew, slippery. I licked at my fingertips and looked up to Kathrina, "Heavens, what happened to your skirt, darling? And why are you soaked - ooh, I see... that's what you meant before - is it all for me?"