Accidental Arousal Ch. 02

Story Info
Kurt processes his feelings for his niece.
2.1k words
3.91
60.2k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 11/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To LIT readers: If you have not read chapter 1 I encourage you to do so. :) Also, some of you maybe wondering why this is in the incest/taboo category considering the opening scene in chapter 1. My main theme here is incest (All characters are over the age of 18) but there will be many scenes throughout that could fit in other categories. If enough readers feel it is still in the wrong category I will change it.

Again, thank you for reading and please leave feedback!

*******

Kurt stood in the tiled, oversized shower of his master bedroom and let the heavy steam envelop his tired body. The hot jets pounded into his sore back and shoulders, stinging away the stress pulse by pulse. Leaning back against the cool wall he closed his eyes.

A familiar creak reached his ear and he opened his eyes. To his delight Karina stepped into the hot waterfall next to him, giggling and bright eyed.

He pulled her close, feeling a variety of sensations as her cool body pressed against his hot one. First, he felt her soft, teacup breasts topped with tight, puckered nipples. Then her toned, firm arms and torso encased in the silky, smooth olive skin. And lastly her small, soft penis pushing against his hardening erection in a shy, coy manner.

Everything about Karina electrified him. From the first moment he had met her at the airport when Penny and he had picked her up, to the moment she had shared her secret about her being a transsexual with him he had been crazy about her.

Kurt knew he loved her. Not like he loved Penny, no. It was different what he felt for Karina. Yes, there was the intense desire to protect her, help her, guide her alongside the searing need to dominate her and make her his. But he looked at her as the daughter he never had. And so far that was one space in his heart that had not been occupied until now.

But Kurt knew their time together was drawing short. Karina would be graduating high school in just a few weeks and would be returning home to Spain at the end of the month. He hated to see her go but could tell she was excited to return home to her family and friends. It was bittersweet for him.

And so the secret sex, groping and make out sessions had become more and more frequent these past few days. And they had been more careless in their need to have each other. Yesterday's incident was a perfect example.

Karina's voice brought Kurt out of his thoughts and back into the steamy presence.

"Mhmm you are so hard for me."She murmured onto his wet chest as her slender, expert hands stroked his hard cock.

"Annngghh..." Kurt managed a shuddering groan at the hot, delicious sensation.

"I'm so glad we are alone again." Karina's accented voice was hoarse with desire as she moved lower down his torso.

Kurt loved her voice. Deep and throaty, it was full of body, lust and desire. It was so much a part of her unique personality he could not imagine her with a softer, more feminine one.

Her full, warm lips tightened around his swollen, mushroom head and pulled his cock into her mouth. Slowly, patiently, seductively her tongue painted a storm onto the underside of his manhood eliciting a groan from Kurt.

He buried his hands into her drenched, ebony hair and shifted his hips forward, penetrating her mouth deeper. Karina responded to his want and began to take him faster, farther into her velvety mouth and throat. Her slender fingers gently pulled, stroked and kneaded at his loose, heavy testicles. Karina had learned very quickly what Kurt liked best and she never held back.

Karina's tight, hot mouth coupled with the attention his testicles were receiving was pushing Kurt closer and closer to orgasm. His erect pole was throbbing blissfully and he could feel it swell slightly every few seconds. Kurt tightened his grip in her hair, pulling her closer.

Sensing he was very close, Karina slid both hands around to his muscular buttocks. Just as Kurt liked it she placed her palms firmly on each round mass, her fingertips flush with his warm crack and tight, wrinkled anus. Then at just the right moment, she squeezed and gripped, spreading his ass wide.

That simple, odd action pushed him over the edge every time.

"Agghhh, fuck Karina," was all Kurt could manage to grunt as his orgasm pulsed through him.

Muscles tensing, back arching he let the waves carry him to the white hot peak of pleasure. At the peak of his orgasm a random image of his brother's daughter Bree smiling seductively, invitingly at him popped into his mind, wrenching open an abyss of pleasure like no other orgasm before. His hips jerked and thrust violently, rhythmically as his twitching cock spurt rope after rope of thick, milky semen into Karina's hungry mouth. She was still and patient as he moved inside her mouth, milking the last of his orgasm out.

Kurt leaned back against the tile wall, heart pounding. What the fuck? Thinking of Bree had made him come like no other, again. A slight twinge of guilt and shame formed in his chest.

Yesterday he had blamed his intense orgasm after catching Bree in the window on the voyeuristic quality of the situation. But now he was not so sure. As the last shivers of pleasure waned out of him Kurt thought about these feelings he was now entertaining.

Bree was gorgeous, a perfect replica of Emma her mother. Petite and ivory skinned she was probably harassed daily at school. Her tits were great, beautiful he knew. Every blouse, t-shirt and sweater had showcased the heavy, round mounds perfectly. Hazel eyes she inherited from his brother, a delicate pink mouth and that golden brown hair made her a knockout in a girl-next-door kind of way. She was Karina's exact opposite yet just as attractive, even moreso he realized.

And she was a virgin. That he was sure of. His brother Jack was one hell of a strict Daddy when it came to the boyfriend thing. And he didn't blame him. Any boyfriend Bree might have had had to deal with dates at home or be chaperoned by Darren who was handsomely reimbursed by Jack to keep it proper and clean.

Although Bree was mostly quiet and subdued she emanated a simmering strength. Something she would grow into soon once she was more mature. She was a girl, on he brink of womanhood. Beautiful, young, fresh, untouched.

Around him she was mostly like any other niece around an uncle. Respectful and polite yet not too talkative. She preferred Darren's company over his or Penny's even.

"Hi Uncle Kurt. Do you want to fuck me?" Could her sweet, soft voice ever say those words?

Kurt found himself wishing they some day would.

His conscience reprimanded him. Clearly this was wrong on so many levels. Lusting after his very own niece! The darkest of taboos, incest was working its way into core, into his desires, his needs. He had never thought of her that way.but now it was different. Very different.

Could he go from being an average Uncle looking at his niece in the most normal, basic way society accepted, a sweet relative whom he rarely interacted with to a dirty, horny man desperately looking for a way to fuck his brother's only daughter until she begged for more? Yes he could. He had. Again his conscience knifed at him.

But yet again the severity, he darkness of what he was feeling tried to steer him back in the right direction, away from the fantasy of Bree.

Feeling extremely conflicted Kurt pushed the thoughts of Bree out of his mind. Turning to Karina he pulled her close in a warm wet hug wanting to distract himself.

"I am going to miss you, you know that right?"

Smiling, Karina reached for the shampoo behind him and whispering into his ear, "Yes, I know Kurt. But you will be fine. I know it."

*

Later that night Kurt shuffled into the kitchen wearing only his boxers. The house was dark and quiet except for the faint rumble of Darren's PlayStation downstairs and a soft glow from Karina's room down the hall. Pride and contentment surged through him and he smiled to himself. He reached into the bottom shelf of the refrigerator and pulled out a Dos X. Popping it open he squeezed a little lime into it and took a long pull.

Enjoying the refreshing burn he glanced at the oven clock. It was close to 10 pm and Penny was still not home. He wasn't too worried and it didn't bother him, he just thought it had been a slightly odd, rather sudden in Penny. She had been going out every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with friends either shopping or to yoga classes. Not that Penny was an anti-social homebody but more so because she usually did all those things during the day, when he was away at work.

Kurt thought about that for a bit. Was she feeling neglected in the relationship? No. If anything their sex life had improved over the years and Karina's recent contribution to his ego and mojo had only made a good thing better. Had she found out about their relationship and was acting out in some way? Kurt knew Penny well and although she was very capable of making him miserable as a form of payback, he knew she always called him out on things that bothered her. Had she known, he would have heard about it by now.

Finally concluding that Penny just needed time for herself, time he was happy to give her as he spent it very pleasurably, he let the matter drop.

Outside Sully and Cash stood at the sliding door waiting to be let inside. Kurt opened the door and they rushed in, making a beeline for the couch. He caught a glint of the stainless steel water bowl and the sight of it brought yesterday's incident along with the baggage of complications rushing back to him in vivid detail.

When Penny had left he had been in the basement helping Karina put the final touches onto her senior project. She was looking especially enticing in her tight, white tee and super short shorts and was teasing him ever chance she got. As soon the door had closed they were all over each other.

Karina straddling him, her mouth hungrily mating with his was all he needed to get achingly hard. Within seconds they had pushed aside the necessary clothing and after smearing a swipe of saliva onto her waxed, smooth anus they were feverishly fucking on the weight set in the back room.

Kurt was close to coming, Karina eagerly bucking down onto him when he saw Bree staring in at them from the basement window. Her pretty, pail face was damp with sweat and the way she was squatting revealed her shapely, pearly thighs to him in a way he had never noticed before. She was holding the dogs' water bowl and obviously hadn't noticed it was overflowing.

When their eyes met her expression changed from hungrily transfixed to sheer terror and she had scrambled away. The vision of his fresh, young niece paired with Karina's tight ass had sent him crashing into his orgasm.

He rubbed his hand over his awakening cock and sighed at this new development. He knew he would have to talk to her. The sole fact that they were related, blood relatives made the whole situation awkward enough and Bree had seen them in the throes of primal lust and would need some explaining or these last weeks with Karina were going to be a little rough if anything was said to Penny.

And then there were his own feelings to deal with. Seeing Bree, his own flesh and blood, watching him in that intimate moment had aroused him intensely. He feelings he had internally fought against in the shower were back now, twice as strong and persistent.

Kurt found himself in that dark, off limits place again. But this time he gave himself free rein. How it would have felt to have had Bree in Karina's place? Her soft, young body arched and pressing into him, her breathy gasps and cries singing to his ears as he fucked her virginity away. He groaned deep in his throat. The image in his mind was fucking amazing! He last weak strands of guilt and shame were quickly melting away to nothing.

Running a hand over his head he tossed his now empty beer bottle in the trash he started for his room with only one thing on his mind.

He needed to see Bree again, soon!

*******