Accidental Black Cock Conversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Secrettie
Secrettie
861 Followers

"Where's your boyfriend then." Mark asked, looking around the living room.

"Work." I replied shortly, not taking my head out of my hands.

"I see."

I felt his hands on my wrists again, trying to pull them from my face. I let him. He was knelt down in front of me, his face inches from mine. I didn't want to look at him, but he tilted my chin up with his hand.

"You're beautiful," he whispered. I was already his by now. There was nothing I could do as he leaned in to kiss me. Except kiss back. Which I did, as if it was the last kiss I'd ever get. He grabbed the back of my head and slipped his tongue into my mouth. He felt so big against me. His large, manly body making me feel weak. One of his hands made it's way to my tits and I did nothing to stop him. He stopped kissing my lips and moved onto my neck, running his tongue over my pale skin as he massaged my boobs. His second hand slid its way down to my pussy and massaged it softly through my work trousers. I was overwhelmed with lust.

I found myself tugging at his shirt which he let me take off with one swift move before returning to my neck. I felt over his rock hard chest with my small, white hands. It was so erotic seeing the contrast. He kicked away his shoes and a few seconds later was back on his feet, whipping off his jeans. He stood in front of my, his cock threatening to rip a hole through his boxers.

"Check out what you've won." He said with that cheeky smile that I was starting to hate. That grin just made me submit. He was so cocky, so assured. Somehow he knew he was going to fuck me. He had known since he first smiled at me in the shop. And he was right! He was going to have me. I had already admitted that in my head. My hands were shaking as I reached for his waistband.

I slowly pulled his boxers down releasing the largest cock I have ever seen. It was thicker than the toy and an inch longer. My pussy burnt with longing as I saw it loll softly in front of my face.

"Fuck..." was all I could manage as I reached out to take the monster in my hand. "You're huge..." I softly jerked his large cock with my hand.

"Bigger than your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Try twice the fucking size." I replied, eyes fixed on the rock hard member, just a few millimetres from my face.

"Ask me if you can suck it." He said, a tone entering his voice I had never heard before.

"What?" I asked, taken aback.

"Ask to suck my cock. I know you want to."

Craig had never said anything like that. "Can..." I started, but lost my confidence a second later. I took a deep breath as I continued to jerk him. "Can I suck your cock?"

"Please." Mark said pointedly.

"Can I suck your cock...please?" Saying this made my pussy even wetter and sent electricity through my body. He was making me submissive. He was degrading me. Why did I love that?

As soon as 'please' had left my lips, Mark was pushing my head towards his balls. They were large and completely covered my mouth. He held me there, balls against my lips as he reached down to play with my tits. I started kissing and licking his balls, the taste was incredible. I didn't realise that cocks and balls had different tastes, I figured they'd all taste the same. But Mark's were sweaty and manly, I swear I could taste testosterone. Craig's had never tasted anything like that.

After a few minutes running my tongue over his balls, his grip loosened and I moved my tongue onto the base of his shaft, the taste just getting better. He smelt fantastic too, so good that I felt myself going light headed again from what was happening to my body. My brain seemed obsessed with making enough juices to fit this cock in me, my pussy was wetter than ever.

I started working my way towards the tip of his cock, leaving sparkling saliva trails all over his dick. I popped his head into my mouth and softly sucked him, while one of my hands disappeared down into my knickers. I rubbed my clit as I started to take more of him into my mouth. I had to open my mouth so wide to fit him in, but the feeling of his throbbing cock against my tongue was driving me wild. I felt his hand against the back of my head as he forced his cock further into my throat. I gagged and choked before having to take his cock out of my mouth. Saliva hung between his cock and my mouth. I was disheartened to realise I had only taken an inch or so of him into my throat before needing to breathe.

He pulled my head slightly closer to him and started slapping his cock in my face. His cock felt so big as it his my cheek and I felt saliva cover me. Then he started rubbing his cock all over my face. By the time he repositioned himself and forced his cock back down my throat I was covered in saliva. I should have felt embarrassed. Letting a black man abuse my throat, shoving his dick all over my face and yet, I wasn't. I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life. I needed to get fucked. I needed Mark to fuck me. He continued to thrust his cock in and out of my mouth, pushing himself deeper each time while I desperately unbuttoned my shirt. I threw it to one side and wasted no time ripping my bra off. It was so hard concentrating on my clothes while I was being face fucked by a long black shaft, but I managed it. After a minute or so, Mark pulled out of my mouth to allow me to breath. He held his cock an inch away from my mouth and softly stroke it. I felt saliva drip down from my mouth over my tits.

He pushed me back onto the sofa so I was slouched down with my legs up in the air. He ripped off my trousers and knickers together and started rubbing his cock against my pussy.

"Beg for my cock." He ordered.

"But I-"

"Beg for my cock!" He shouted this time, teasing my pussy with his dick's giant head.

"Ahhhh..." I moaned before practically screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck me with your big black cock. Please. I need it."

"What about your boyfriend?" He said almost mockingly.

"Fuck him!" I shouted back, "I don't give a fuck. I just want you. I NEED you!"

That must have been enough for Mark as he pushed the tip of his cock inside me. I was so wet it slid it with ease, but not wet enough to avoid a slight sharp pain but it lasted for less than half a second before nothing but pleasure remained. I moaned as he slowly slid his cock in further, swiftly penetrating me with half of his massive black dick. My pussy started resisting at that point, but this didn't bother him. He just started pulling out before rocking himself back in again.

"Shit..."I groaned as another inch entered me. "How the fuck are you this big..."

"Black men are superior." He laughed as he fucked me.

His strokes were already picking up speed and with every thrust he was getting deeper. I had almost taken him in balls deep when I felt the pressure start to mount. I pulled him in close to me so I could feel my tits against his black chest. I gripped his back tightly with my arms and wrapped my legs around his hips. I screamed myself to orgasm as he relentlessly fucked me. It was feeling the slap of his balls against my ass that sent me over the edge. He had finally gone balls deep in me. I came over his cock, my body thrashing underneath his, my arms going crazy on his back, pulling him in closer, hips smashing into his as I tried to take more of his dick. It was even better than my wildest dream.

He didn't even pause though, even when he felt my pussy clench around his shaft as I came. He just kept pounding away at me, forcing my body into the sofa with every slap. My first orgasm was barely over when the second one started building. I had no time to relax before my body tensed around him again. I moaned with satisfaction as I felt my pussy constrict.

This time, it must have been too much for him. He pulled himself out of me and groaned loudly, gripping my shoulders with his hands. Finally, my body started to relax as he panted above me.

"Damn, you're fucking tight." He groaned, "Your boyfriend needs to learn to fuck you properly."

I shook my head. "I'm not sure he'll ever fuck me again." I panted, feeling my juices flow out of me. After a few minutes of him lying of top of me, getting his breath back, he stood up.

"Get on all fours. Over the arm," he ordered. I obliged happily, although my legs were shaking whenever I put weight on them. I lowered myself over the arm of the sofa with my ass in the air, offering myself to him. He wasted no time positioning himself behind me and forcing his cock back inside. How did it still feel this good?

He pulled my long ginger hair as he thrust himself inside me repeatedly. His motion was long and deep, but also somehow fast. I moaned loudly, feeling a third orgasm already start to build as he forced my entire body back making me impale myself on his dick. The feeling was intense. It was so much different than sex with Craig. The sheer size of both Mark and his cock make me feel small and submissive. I felt like I was his slut, just something to be used and for some reason that turned me on beyond belief. He had clearly coaxed a number of white women into bed with him. They probably had boyfriends or husbands too, but he was so dominant. So alpha.

He let go of my hair and my head dropped into the arm of the sofa. I had my eyes firmly shut and was concentrating on the feeling of his shaft inside me. It felt amazing. I started to cum as I began rocking my hips back onto his cock. He showed no mercy though and, again, continued to fuck me through my orgasm. My screams were so loud, I didn't even hear a bang coming from outside.

However, I heard the scream of, "What the fuck?" as the living room door opened. My head shot up and I saw Craig standing in the doorway, his mouth slightly open, watching me getting railed by a large black man.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, trying to push Mark away. "Craig, it's not-fuck," Mark hadn't stopped thrusting and showed no signs of stopping. The pleasure was still amazing, but I was panicking.

"Jen, what-" Craig tried to say.

"It's not what it-Get off me!" I yelled, leaning back, trying to push Mark off me. He grabbed my wrist though and I suddenly realised how strong he was. He pinned my arm to my back, then grabbed the other and did the same. He pinned me to the sofa and continued fucking by soaked pussy. "Stop..." I moaned, feeling another orgasm start to build. "Craig, I'm sor-fuck..." I gritted my teeth as the orgasm built.

"Your girl...is a great whore." Mark stammered as he fucked me. "You should have...fucked her...better." I started to moan louder. I could feel Craig watching us, but I didn't care. The feeling of Mark's black cock was just unbearable. I screamed with pleasure as I tightened around his cock for the fourth time, coming hard over his shaft.

"Jen...why?" Craig whimpered quietly. I looked up at Craig as I was getting fucked, trying to look sympathetic, but the only look I could find was pity.

"I'm sorry." I moaned as Mark pushed himself balls deep in me and fell onto my back, panting loudly. "I didn't mean for it to happen..." Suddenly, I noticed something about Craig. "Craig...are you hard?" I half laughed. Craig blushed and quickly covered his crotch.

"You like watching your girlfriend fuck a black guy?" Mark asked, laughing. "I'm not surprised. She's a great black cock slut." I wanted to tell him to stop calling me that, but the truth was, I loved it.

"I-er..." Craig stammered.

"Sit down," Mark ordered, pointing to the chair opposite the sofa. "Sit down and watch how a real man fucks a sexy redhead." And with that, he started pumping me again. I watched Craig hesitant before heading over to the chair.

"You're...ngh...actually going to watch him-ah...fuck me?" I asked in-between loud moans. Craig nodded bashfully and sat in the chair.

"Maybe he'll learn something." Mark said as he railed my pussy harder.

The situation was just too much for me; my boyfriend watching me fuck a hung black guy. An unbelievable FIFTH orgasm was quickly building. I focused on the feeling of the cock stretching me apart as I watched Craig stealthily pull out his own dick. It looked so small compared to the beast I had inside me. This thought made me cum without warning. I moaned through gritted teeth as somehow, my pussy found more cum to cover Mark's cock with.

Mark didn't stop fucking me. I started pushing myself back against his hips as best I could as I watched Craig softly start wanking his cock. It actually looked cute in his hand, his little white knob. I was right, there was no way Craig was ever fucking me again. Not with that thing. Craig watched helplessly, furiously beating his meat as Mark relentlessly fucked me to yet another orgasm.

"Tell him you love my cock." Mark said as he thrust. "Tell him you love my BLACK cock."

I looked Craig in the eyes. He looked back expectantly. "I'm sorry, Craig." I said, "It's true. I...uh...ah...I love his black cock." I managed to stammer. "I FUCKING love it." I reiterated as Mark started groaning above me. "He's so fucking big. He's amazing." I panted as I came again. Mark must have felt me coming because he pushed himself as deep inside me as he could get before stopping, one hand still pinning my arms behind my back, the other squeezing my ass hard, as if he was trying desperately not to cum. He stayed there for a few minutes while my body relaxed.

"Get up," he said, pulling out of me with a slurp. "Suck my cock again. I want him to watch you." It took me mere seconds to move from my place on the sofa, to kneeling in front of Mark, his gorgeous balls pressed against my mouth again.

"Look at how big he is." I said to Craig as I licked Mark's balls. Craig's eyes were wide, looking at my little white face being invaded by Mark's large black cock and balls. "He is seriously amazing. Best fuck I've ever had." I told Craig as I started to lick up and down his shaft.

"I think your girl is black cock only now." Mark said to Craig.

"Damn fucking right." I agreed as I took Mark's cock into my mouth and forced it down my throat as far as I could take it. I couldn't taste his cock any more, the only flavour I could detect was the overpowering taste of my cum and pussy juices. There were large splodges of white all over his dick, my pussy cream, that I happily lapped up as well as I swapped between sucking his massive black cock while jerking it with one hand and licking all over his black shaft, covering it in saliva.

Craig was going crazy on his cock. He clearly loved watching his girlfriend take a black cock in her mouth. It made me smile as I sucked, watching a mixture of pleasure and frustration etched on his face. Mark started pushing my head down further onto his cock and I tried my best to go as deep as I could. I was elated to see three quarters of his black dick disappear into my mouth, but quickly had to pull out to gag slightly, spit dripping all over my chin and onto my tits.

Mark lifted me up and threw me back onto the sofa. I lay on my back and spread my legs for him, hoping he'd get the message. He did and positioned himself between them before forcing his way back inside.

As he fucked my I looked over at Craig. A thought came into my mind making me bite my lip. "Come here." I said, beckoning him over with a finger. He hesitated slightly, but did what I said. "Cum on me." I told him. Mark stopped fucking me and looked down at me with shock.

"You want him to cum on you?" Mark asked, panting slightly.

"I'd rather it was another hung black man." I said, "But he'll have to do won't he." Mark smiled his cheeky grin as he started fucking me again.

"Better do what she says, man." He said to Craig, "It's probably gonna be the closest thing to sex you'll be having with her."

I started to moan loudly as Mark fucked me harder. "Cum for me Craig." I said, looking up at him as he jerked himself off. "Cum while you watch me fuck a black guy." I pressed my elbows together, forcing my tits up and out. Craig continued wanking himself above them, his face contort in a weird expression. "Cum on my tits!" I shouted, as I felt myself about to cum. "Cum on me while a black man makes me cum!" I let out a long, loud moan as I came over Mark's cock. Craig groaned loudly at the sound and shot a few jets of cum over my tits. It was hot and sticky. I smiled as I ran a hand over my boob, Mark still fucking me.

"Thank you..." I moaned, "Now sit the fuck down." Craig sheepishly headed back to his chair and flopped down, breathing heavily.

"You call that cum?" Mark laughed, sweat dripping over his face. "I'll show you what real cum is."

Mark picked up even more speed somehow. It was like he was trying to destroy my body, well, he had already succeeded in doing that. He continued pushing himself down into me over and over as I started to come yet again, I had lost count how many times. The feeling of my pussy pulsing around his cock was too much for him and I felt him slam himself deep inside me. He unleashed a large jet off cum into me, making me squeal with absolutely bliss. It was hot and filled me up. He pumped me a few more times, making the cum spread through my pussy before pulling out and pushing my legs down.

He positioned himself over my stomach, one knee on the sofa, one of the floor as he let out another three or four jets of cums. The first couple landed over my tits, making Craig's cum completely disappear underneath Mark's reams. The last two hit me square in the face with a splat, mixing with my own saliva as it ran down over my lips.

"Holy shit," I panted, running my hands over my tits and licking the cum off my lips. His cum tasted as good as his cock did. "You are...amazing." He smiled that cheeky grin, making me feel all warm inside.

"You are." He replied softly as he stood up. I couldn't move. I just lay there, cum dripping all over my body, as I watched Mark dress himself. He pulled a pen out of his pocket and grabbed my arm. He quickly scribbled a number down onto my skin before walking toward the living room door.

"Sorry, man," he said looking back at Craig, "I don't think your girlfriend is interested in you any more. Jenny," he continued turning to me, "call me if-" he stopped and his smile widened, "-WHEN you want my cock again. I think you're a keeper." All I could do was smile back as he turned and left. The living room door shut and there was a slam as the front door closed. I turned to Craig and realised that we were now alone. There was silence for a few minutes. I kept playing with the cum on my tits nervously, waiting for him to say something.

Eventually, he said, "He's...just using you, you know." I couldn't help but laugh. I gingerly pushed myself to my feet, trying, and failing, to stop the cum from dripping over the sofa and floor.

"He was the best fuck of my life." I said flatly, "I don't give a shit if he's using me. I will be seeing him again tomorrow. I suggest you either shut up and watch, or take your stuff and get the fuck out." Craig just sat in his chair, a stunned look on his face.

"I'm going to get a shower." I said, happily as I licked Mark's cum off my fingers.

Secrettie
Secrettie
861 Followers
12