Accidental Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaman325
Shaman325
37 Followers

"Margo?" I yelled. "Get your fat ass in here on the double." I wanted to make sure Judy heard the whole thing.

Margo came running into the room naked, her tits flopping as she ran. She dropped to her knees in front of my chair, dropped her eyes to the floor with her hands palm-up on her thighs and asked, "How can this whore serve you Master?"

"Take a look at my cock, slut."

"Oh my, Master. It looks like it could use the services of a talented and willing slut."

"I think it could use the services of that fat ass of yours."

"Coming right up, Master."

With that she spat on the head of my cock and began rubbing her spittle up and down the shaft, then again. Having completed her lubrication of my cock, she stood, turned her back to me and bent forward at the waist, spreading her cheeks for my inspection.

I placed my middle finger at the brown, puckered entrance of her ass, sliding it in. Then withdrawing it, I slipped three fingers into her already wet cunt. After making sure they were all wet, I withdrew them from her cunt and began pressing all three into her ass. I felt her sphincter muscle relax at my touch and all three fingers slid in easily. She indeed was well-trained and ready for her permanent Master. I began finger-fucking her hard with my three fingers. Soon she was fucking my fingers instead.

"Yes Master. Shove those fingers up this whore's ass Master. Harder, please Master. May I have another finger Master? Please?"

Margo loved being fisted in both her ass and her cunt and at times would try topping from the bottom as she was doing now.

"This isn't about your ass you stupid cunt, this is about my cock. Remember?"

"Of course Master. Please forgive me. I'm just a stupid whore but I knew better. Please let me service your cock now Master. I promise I'll make it up to you."

With that I withdrew my fingers from her ass. Her hole was now gaping much wider. I eased her back toward my cock. She placed her right hand on my knee for balance and with her left hand she took my cock. She eased herself down until the head of my it touched her gaping hole, then sat down hard, impaling herself on my member.

"Oh God yes!! Fuck this whore's fat ass Master. Use it for your pleasure. It's yours to do whatever you want to do. Fuck! Fuck!! FUCK!"

I knew I wasn't going to last long because I'd been about to bust a nut for a long time. But I was doing this for Judy's sake, not mine because I wanted to find out her reaction. She needed to know what kinds of things she was letting herself in for.

So after a couple of minutes, I shoved Margo off my cock and hollered, "On your knees whore and suck my cock!"

Margo whirled quickly around dropping as she turned and plunged her mouth over my cock, slurping loudly and hungrily as she did. Like the well-trained slut she was, her hands were locked behind her back and she was working me with only her mouth. It didn't take long before I felt my orgasm coming on fast.

"Alright whore. Here it comes. Don't lose a drop!"

I began grunting and groaning as my cum surged into my willing receptacle. Her mouth was working at a feverish pace to make sure she got it all. As my orgasm subsided she continued to suck and suck until she knew I was sucked dry.

Then, as always with her, she looked up at me with a sexy impish grin and blew some cum bubbles out of her mouth, then sucked them back in and swallowed.

She then sat back on her calves, looked up at me and giggled. "Is that what your cock needed, Master?"

"It's precisely what it needed my beautiful little cum-slut." She broke into a wide smile. "Now come here." I said rising and pulling her to her feet.

I took her into my arms and held her in a long loving hug, I pulled back looking deeply into her eyes. Her smile still shown brightly. With both of my hands I gently caressed her cheeks and murmured softly, "You were wonderful as usual.

"Thank you, Master, for letting this whore serve you." she murmured back to me.

I leaned forward and kissed her forehead, then suddenly spun her around, slapped her on the ass and said, "Now get out of here you little shit. I have work to do."

She giggled and began walking to the door swinging her ass in an exaggerated fashion. Then she looked back over her shoulder with a brat-like smile and walked out the door.

I sat back down and picked up the phone.

"Still there?"

"Yes Sir." In a quiet voice.

"I had to take care of that. My balls were starting to ache."

"I understand Sir."

"Could you hear what was happening?"

"Yes Sir."

"You realize that could be you in a few months, don't you?"

"Yes Sir."

"How do you feel about it now?"

"Well Sir, my body is sending me mixed messages."

"What do you mean?"

"My heart's in my throat with fear but my vagina is the wettest I've ever known it to be, Sir," she giggled nervously.

I laughed, "Which one is winning?"

"In the past my vagina has always seemed to trump my fear, Sir." She laughed out loud.

I got more serious again. "Have I given you enough to think about today?"

"My brain hurts it's so full Sir," she said laughing.

"Well it's time for us to part ways for a while so let me sum up what needs to happen now. Do you remember everything you're supposed to do today?"

"Yes Sir. I've written it down so I'll remember."

"Good."

"Here is what will take place over the next few weeks. At any time you decide this is not for you, you can withdraw your application. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"You know what is expected for the rest of your day. Here's what comes next. You will send me a letter of application by email to be become my submissive. You will cover three major points in that application. First: Why do you want to be a sub? Second: Why a humiliation slut? And Third: Why are you and I a good fit including what's in it for me.

You got all that?"

"I think so Sir. I've been writing it down."

Then she read it back to me almost verbatim.

"Good. Now here's what will happen next. If I approve of your application, I will send you a questionnaire by email. If I don't approve I will send you a letter of rejection, If I reject your application, you can reapply with another letter. If you choose not to reapply, the process with end."

"But if you receive the questionnaire, you will complete it and return it to me by email. After looking at your responses, I will either accept or reject it. I will call you in either case to let you know. In the mean time you are to have no other contact with me except for what I've just outlined. Any questions?"

"No Sir. But I'll miss you."

"Thank you. I'll miss you too."

"I'm sure Margo will take good care of you Sir."

Did I detect a bit of cattiness in her response? "Are you jealous, Judy?"

"Just a little, Sir."

"Then pull in your claws and get over it. I don't countenance that between subs."

"Yes Sir."

"I look forward to hearing from you." I said, and hung up before she could reply.

(To be continued)

Shaman325
Shaman325
37 Followers