Accidental Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," I nodded eagerly, agreeing to his expectations without considering the implications or consequences...my only desire now to serve his cock.

"If I text you at one in the morning?" He asked, as he shoved his cock back in my mouth and face fucked me for a few seconds making me gag.

As soon as he pulled out, I answered, "I'll meet you whenever and wherever you want." At the moment my answer sincere, my sudden insatiable hunger for cock all that mattered at the moment. I wasn't a well-respected professor, I wasn't a loyal loving husband, I wasn't a father to two great children...I was a cocksucker to black cock...nothing more, nothing less.

"I think you will make a great addition to my brood of cocksucker sluts," he said approvingly as he shoved his cock back in my mouth.

Eager to get him off, to be the best of his cocksucker sluts, I bobbed furiously on his cock, taking over six inches in.

"That's it cocksucker, worship my cock," he groaned, which implied I was doing a good job...which only made me want to take even more in my mouth.

I continued bobbing until I heard the restroom door open and went to move my head off his cock, but was held in place as he held my head with both his big hands and began fucking my face as he said, "A true cocksucker doesn't worry about an audience. His role is to worship cock, to obey without hesitation, to retrieve load after load of cum."

I heard the words, my eyes wide with fear of being caught with a cock in my mouth, and yet I couldn't deny I was willing to follow all his growingly extreme conditions.

Pulling out, he said, as he pumped his cock, letting go of my head, "Open wide and get ready to receive your Master's seed."

The term 'Master' a term I criticized regularly as I taught about early American history and the unfair social hierarchy of whites and blacks in the period prior to the Civil War, although it was many centuries after that before true equality was even remotely attempted. Yet, at the moment, he was my Master and I his cock slave, cum bucket and I didn't care who was potentially behind me watching as I said, "Yes, Master, cover your slave's face with your seed," the words so against my political teachings, my social morals and my personal philosophy. Yet, not against my insatiable hunger to suck his cock and taste his seed.

"Here it comes, cocksucker," he grunted, pumping his cock with his massive hands. A couple seconds later, my mouth wide open, my tongue out, I felt the first spray of cum hit me in the forehead. A second rope landed between my wide open eyes, before a third shot landed directly in my mouth. Getting just a slight taste of the salty seed, I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth, determined to retrieve every last drop of his cum. I bobbed like a high school whore, wanting more cum.

He chuckled again, "Another straight man falls."

A few seconds later, he pulled out and asked, "Do you want to come?"

"Desperately," I nodded, my cock begging for attention.

"Suit and tie, come and suck Professor Dick," he ordered.

I turned around and saw the same man I saw a couple of days ago standing a few feet behind us.

He stammered, "Master, I only want to suck you."

"Obey like the cocksucker you are and I will reward you with a ride in my cab," Darnell said.

"O-o-okay," he nodded sheepishly.

Sucking cock was one thing, but getting a blow job was a completely different matter. Oddly, sucking a stranger's cock didn't feel like cheating, because I couldn't do that to my wife. Yet, I could get a blow job from her, usually only on my birthday, so getting a blow job from someone else seemed like cheating.

"It's okay," I said, trying to get suit and tie out of doing something he didn't want to do either.

"I wasn't asking you," Darnell said with authority, moving out of the stall. "Stand up and pull out your cock."

His tone made me obey, as I pulled down my pants and underwear, my stiff cock happy to be free.

"Go ahead, suit and tie," Darnell ordered.

Suit and tie looked at me with apologetic eyes, before moving to me, dropping to his knees and engulfing my whole cock.

I groaned loudly the moment he deep throated me, something my wife never did. Beth, a college girlfriend had, but that was years ago. I had always liked getting head over actual sex in college, and as this stranger bobbed back and forth, taking all my cock deeper in his mouth each time, I was in heaven. His mouth was perfection and he used his lips, tongue and excessive saliva to create an oral pleasure unlike anything I had ever experienced. My eyes closed, not wanting to see Darnell's look as I got blown, I moaned, "It feels so good."

"Suit and tie is a great cocksucker," Darnell acknowledged, then chuckled, "He is a cum-aholic."

Unfortunately, the pleasure was too much, my cock already ready to explode from my first cocksucking experience, and shamefully, in only a couple of minutes, if that, I warned, "I'm going to come."

He bobbed faster and swallowed the entire load that I shot down his throat a few seconds later.

Opening my eyes, I saw that Darnell had his phone out. I gasped, "Please don't tape this."

He stopped, as he shrugged, "Sure, I got the good stuff already when you had a mouthful of cock and when you allowed a stranger to suck you."

"Please, those would ruin my career," I protested, even as I allowed suit and tie to continue slowly sucking me.

"As long as you're an obedient cocksucker, these stay private," Darnell said, before adding ominously, "although one act of disobedience and I can't be sure I can keep my promise."

"I'll do anything," I pleaded, desperate to get him to delete the incriminating evidence he had on me...and wondering when he filmed me during my cocksucking.

"I know you will, cocksucker," he nodded. "Suit and tie, come join me in my cab. You can give me a nice long blow job while I drive,"

"Yes, sir," Suit and tie agreed, taking my cock out of his mouth and standing up.

I watched bewildered, as they both walked out of the restroom leaving me standing there with my dick slowly shrinking.

That is when shame hit me. I had just sucked a black stranger like some cheap slut. I had just cheated on my wife by letting a stranger suck me off. The door opened and I quickly pulled my pants up just as a teenager walked past me and to another stall...oblivious to what he would have walked in on if he had been just a few seconds earlier.

Like Suit and tie, I scurried to my car. Once inside, I saw a piece of paper on my windshield. I quickly got out and grabbed it. Back in my car, I read it:

Cocksucker,

You have potential as a cocksucker.

Text me ASAP telling me how much you love my cock.

Master Darnell

I read the brief note a dozen times before typing in the number after his name. I wondered if I didn't text back would he really do anything with his evidence. I couldn't chance it. Thus, I replied to his order, although in reality, the image of his big cock still in my head, my mouth with the lingering after taste of his seed...I would have done it anyways...the threat of blackmail was just a nice excuse to justify to my slowly crumbling moral side that I had no choice. So I declared my dedication to him as his cocksucker hoping I would soon again be allowed to service him.

Master Darnell

I can't believe I am saying this but I can't stop thinking of your cock. Its girth, length and beauty are forever imprinted in my mind. I loved being on my knees, I loved your cock in my mouth and I loved the small amount of cum I tasted (wishing I could have swallowed it all).

Thank you for seeing through my façade of straightness and making me a cocksucker for life.

I clicked send and immediately gasped at what I had written. Although it felt true, I already wanted to feel his cock in my mouth again, I couldn't believe I had written such a declaration. Yet, more evidence of my gay transgression.

Like a girl waiting by the phone for the guy to call, I waited in my car for a response. After a few minutes, as I replayed my submission in my mind, my cock getting hard again, I decided to drive home.

I noticed, as I began driving, that suit and tie's Mercedes was still in the parking lot and wondered how he planned to get to get back to pick it up.

A text came back but there was no word response, just a picture of his fully erect cock. Like Pavlov's dog theory, my mouth instantly watered and my cock instantly began to grow. I couldn't believe how much one man, one cock, one accidental moment could change everything. I chuckled to myself, I had become an accidental cocksucker.

Very Brief Epilogue:

It wasn't until a week later, a week riddled with anxiety at why he hadn't texted me (was I not good enough of a cocksucker?), that I saw him again, even though I stopped every day at the truck stop.

I was grading papers in my office, half an hour before I was to lecture, when I heard his deep voice, "Hi, Professor Dick."

I looked up, my cock instantly hardening, my face instantly reddening, my mouth instantly watering, as I stammered, "H-h-hi."

What happened next and how my journey to complete cocksucker to not only Darnell but many other black men, a few white men and a she-male, is a whole other story...or stories, truth be told.

The end...

12