Accidental Cuckold

Story Info
Conceiving a baby in an unusual way.
2k words
3.84
353.5k
71
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers

My wife Carol’s 39, I’m Ken her 61year old husband, we’d been married for 21 years and I’d been her first and only sexual partner. I’d had a vasectomy after our daughter and two sons were born because we couldn’t afford to support any more at that time.

Our youngest had just gone away to university leaving none of our children at home. Because the home was now so empty when I was working away Carol became broody and persuaded me to have my vasectomy reversed so I could make her pregnant again. After all she reasoned we now had plenty of money to pay for a second generation of family.

I had the reversal operation but unfortunately it wasn’t successful. Carol was upset about this and getting more and more broody, picking up neighbours babies and cuddling them with a far away look in her eyes. So I suggested introducing roll play into our sex lives to keep her mind occupied. I pretended to be a series of other men who were seducing or raping Carol to impregnate her.

I did this, as I was worried she’d take a lover to do the deed; even though she assured me she loved only me and would never do that. Though I jealously wanted to be the only one to have sex with her, despite myself I was surprised when my cock got hard thinking about another man shagging my wife.

We started by doing our sexual role-playing in our bedroom with her screaming to the supposed seducer to impregnate her with his seed. While we were acting our fantasies out it made me think about her being taken by other men, but I didn’t tell her how sexy it made me feel.

We eventually got more adventurous, going into the local woods and having our role-playing sex sessions on a blanket under the sun. Initially we were furtive in case someone else was around. Over time we got bolder and used the idea of someone watching us shagging to turn us both on.

One hot August day we were well into our roll playing sex in a clearing in the woods when Carol started screaming to be impregnated at the top of her voice. While she was shouting her demands to be made pregnant I became aware that a man was watching us from up a tree.

I realized it was exciting me knowing we were being watched having sex and told Carol a voyeur was there. To my surprise she didn’t grab her clothes and cover up. Instead she told me she’d seen the man climb into the tree and it was making her extremely randy hence the loud screaming.

Don the guy watching the sex action was eighteen but looked thirteen because he had such a baby face and was also skinny and small in stature. He was upset that because he looked so young he couldn’t get a drink in a pub or girls to take him seriously as they looked so much more grown up and sophisticated than he did.

Because of this he was still a virgin, he’d never even seen a female naked, only images in magazines. He was desperate to do a girl but could get nowhere with them.

He’d thought about going to a prostitute but had no money or real inclination for paid sex. He desperately wanted some affection when his seed was spent into her hole.

Suddenly my wife and I saw the branch the watcher was standing on brake and him tumbling into the clearing near us. As he fell he hit his head on a rock and knocked himself out.

We rushed naked up to the fallen male and noted he was just a small skinny rather feminine looking blonde blue-eyed boy. He was still breathing and because his running shorts were round his ankles we could see his still erect small thin cock.

I carried him over to our blanket where Carol cuddled him to her still naked 38ee breasts. Then she surprised me by reaching tentatively to feel his cock.

When she realized I wasn’t going to stop her, she started to caress the boy’s penis until she was wanking him strongly. While she was doing this I noticed she’d opened her legs wide and I could see her cunt lips were swollen and damp with the eroticism of the situation. I was also very hard, it seems my voyeuristic streak wasn’t just daydreaming. “I think he’s about to cum,” Carol gasped excitedly, “what a wonderful accident!”

Suddenly the youth woke with a start and probably thinking he was in trouble with me wrenched himself from Carols grasp. But he’d forgotten his shorts were around his knees and he accidentally fell forward onto Carol.

As he did so his manually manipulated stiff cock went strait up my wife’s cunt. In his ultra aroused state I saw his buttocks twitching as he immediately spewed his potent seed strait into her womb.

I was shocked at the speed this had happened and appalled, especially as she wasn’t using contraception and it was her most fertile time of the month. I was numb, my wife had only her second man’s cock in her pussy and this young lad was probably impregnating her at this very moment.

Carol looked confused as if she’d been violated against her wishes but also knew it wasn’t rape. Then it also struck her she was unprotected and the thought of being impregnated gave her a thrill, this was what she wanted after all wasn’t it? She looked at me and noticed my cock was hard so realized before I did that I was aroused by the situation.

The boy after the most exciting few seconds of his life suddenly panicked, as he seemed to think I would kill him. He gasped out “It was an accident mister I never meant to do her, I don’t know how it happened, I’m always having accidents! I’ll get going now sir, don’t hurt me.”

I moved towards the small boy knowing that at twice his physical size I could do real damage to him. I shouted at the lad, “You just fucked my wife you bastard and you came in her without a condom, Ill have your guts for that, she’s not protected either!”

As I went to grab him Carol stopped me in my tracks, she suddenly grasped the boy’s buttocks and held his prick inside her pussy. Shouting, “No please Ken it wasn’t his fault! Please Ken I love you but I want him to give me a baby, can I have him again lover please? Then in her get round me lower tone, “After all big fella he’s already come in me so it won’t make any difference will it? Please Ken?”

I was still angry, but then realized it was true she hadn’t betrayed me intentionally and even the lad hadn’t done it on purpose either. If anybody was at fault as I had suggested we should have sex where anyone could watch us.

Now she was giving me her big wide-eyed look that she knew could turn me around her little finger. I was powerless to say no to the only woman I’d ever loved, the mother of my children. I couldn’t say yes either but stepped back! Carol smiled at me and blew me a kiss knowing I’d given my permission by this retreating movement.

She drew the shaking boy to her big breasts and he suckled her nipples until he was sure I wasn’t going to attack him. I was painfully aware how hard my own cock had become; with the really erotic sight of seeing my wife having sex with a boy half her size and age.

On a whim I snatched up our video camera and started to record their mutual seduction, I reasoned if I let her do him this would be the only time I’d allow it so I might as well record it to use to excite us in the future.

Now my darling wife was sucking his little prick, it was a skinny, only about four and a half inches in length half the size of mine. Carol was licking the bell end and giving the whole of his length a tongue lashing that had him squirming with pleasure. The boy was still wary of me but her sucking was getting to him and making him forget he could be in danger!

Sensing he was ready my beautiful wife dragged the boys stiff cock towards her pussy. The little pink coloured knob with only a few blond hairs surrounding it was being drawn into Carols mound covered by her black hair.

I got down to record his invasion of my woman with the video recorder. The boys little cock slipped in easily being half my penises girth as well. I thought how could she feel such a tiny thing in her love tunnel, but her face was ecstatic and my cock was solid watching the action!

My wife lay on her back with her legs spread wantonly stroking the boys back and pulling and releasing his buttocks to get him into a good fucking rhythm. The lad was obviously not experienced but enthusiastic jabbing his little cock at my wife’s meaty cunt!

I heard Carol ask him, “How many girls have you screwed lover?” He gasped out, “I--- was a virgin till you; your lovely I really want you, my name’s Don.” “Well Don,” my wife said, “my names Carol and I want to have your baby, will you make me pregnant please?”

“God yes,” he yelled and started pistoning his small member into my wife’s swollen cunt. She was really turned on by this unsophisticated sex partner, her nipples stood out and juice ran from her pussy.

I could see she was almost ready to come and she shouted, “Please impregnate me Don, put your sperm in me, knock me up! By now I was wanking with one hand and filming with the other it was so ultra erotic.

Carol started to spasm in orgasm, her whole body jumping both of them off the ground. She gripped his small buttocks to keep his cock inside her tube and his face shook with a marvellous agony as he came inside a female for only the second time in his young life.

As they clung to each other in their mutual orgasms my own sperm shot from my cock and landed on the boys arse his back and both the cuckolding lovers hair. Six times my cock spurted in the most powerful cum I’d had since I was a teenager.

Soon the two started to part and Carol licked the boys softening penis clean before he pulled up his shorts and started to leave. As he limped away Carol called after him, “I hope I’m having your child Don! He smiled at her and disappeared into the woods.

Later in the month Carol confirmed she was indeed pregnant. I tried to persuade her to get rid of it, as the boy didn’t look a bit like me so everybody would realize he wasn’t mine.

But my darling wife persuaded me to let her have the young mans child by giving me the most exiting sex we’d ever had. She seemed to be horny all the time now so it seemed to be worth it.

Quite often we had sex watching the video of her cuckolding me, we both came explosively several times then. My lovely wife started talking me into letting her have the boys cock in her cunt again. I said no initially as I was worried I could lose her but she wore me down with constant fantastic sex.

However before we could arrange it we noticed the boys picture in the local paper. He’d been killed in a car accident, his mother said he was her only child and was very accident-prone. Her other regret was that he’d never had a girlfriend so was still a virgin.

We knew better and nine months after I was ‘accidentally cuckolded’, my wife gave birth to their lovely baby.

The little girl was a blond blue-eyed child just like her young father with only olive skin to point towards my very black beautiful wife and nothing like my even blacker skin!

gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers