Accidental Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carried the bag inside and set it on the kitchen table, then peered inside to see bunch of small packages wrapped in black paper with cartoonish pictures of naked women wearing Santa hats and other Christmas themed items all over it.

"Interesting choice of wrapping paper," I smirked.

Obviously these weren't for our relatives, except maybe for her crack-whore of a mother. I did the math in my head - naughty wrapping paper equals naughty gifts inside! It was the first time since I was a small child that I was actually giddy with excitement for opening Christmas presents!

I started pulling them out of the bag and noticed they were all numbered, one through seven. I waited for Anastasia to come and explain the point of that, and I was waiting quite a while.

An hour later she came prancing down the stairs wearing only a silk robe, still humming her happy song. Her hair was now curled and her make up was all done up like she was going out.

"Damn, baby, you look so fucking good!" I gushed.

"I know, honey," she absently muttered as she began picking up the gifts one by one and putting them under the tree.

One thing Anastasia didn't lack was confidence. In fact she was downright conceited about her looks. She gave herself more compliments than anyone else. A lot of people were put off by it but I found it sexy.

Only the package marked with the number one was left on the table. It was small, round and very light.

"So what's with the numbers?" I asked, shaking it.

"Ok. Ok. Ok!" she said, jumping up and down excitedly. "So since we're staying home for Christmas this year and no relatives are in town to bother us, I thought we could make this a naughty Christmas!"

"Ooookaaaaay," I said, still waiting on the explanation. "So these are all for me?"

"No. Well, yeah. They're for us. I know it's weird cause I already know what they are but you get to be surprised and I get to look forward to you opening them every day!" her voice was rising as she got more and more excited.

"Every day?"

"Yeah, just like that song the seven days of Christmas!"

"Babe, it's the twelve days of Christmas," I broke the news to her.

"It is? Fuuuuuck!" she stomped her foot. "I can't do twelve, cause then it will go past new years! I mathed it all out with the calendar and everything so it ends on new years!"

I scratched my head and then figured it out. "You want me to open one of these every day until new years."

"Yeah, but then it won't be twelve, but that's ok right?" she looked hopeful.

"It's fine, Ana. The twelve isn't important, it's just a song. But what's the point of this? Why not just open them all now?"

"Because I wanna take things slow."

I sighed, "Ok, I can do slow. I get it. You wanna ease back in to sex like you were saying. I can do that."

"Yeah, cause like, each one is like a fantasy, you know, like something that goes to something bigger. Like putting all the little pieces together until you get to the one really big thing!" Anastasia gave me a look that she always gave me when she thought she had just said something clever.

"Oh, that's very creative," I gave her the verbal pat on the back I knew she was seeking.

She smiled wide. "So every day you are going to open one and we are going to play a dirty game with whatever is inside. And every game we play is going to be like a warm up for your ultimate fantasy...and mine."

"I like the sound of that," I said, doing my best to contain my excitement as I leaned over and kissed her. "But how do you know what my ultimate fantasy is? We haven't discussed sex in ages."

Anastasia looked at me like I was stupid, then smiled. "You're teasing me. I know what your ultimate fantasy is, and you know I know. It's basically the same as mine only weirder." Anastasia stopped, thought about what she said and became apologetic. "Wait, I didn't mean that, it's not weird. I don't think you're weird. Like I should talk anyway after all the crazy things I've had you do with me! I love you no matter what!" She planted a sloppy wet tongue kiss on me.

Puzzled, I started racking my brain to remember what we had talked about over the years that she could be eluding too. The only thing I could think of was her and another girl. But then again, some of our sessions had gotten very kinky so who knows what I might have said in the heat of the moment. I decided to leave it as a surprise. As long as we were having sex again I was happy and game for anything.

"So, why don't you open it?" she said, nodding towards the round package on the table.

"You first," I reached under the tree and gave her my gift.

Her eyes nearly popped out of her head when she opened it and found a four-carrot diamond tennis bracelet. "Oh my god! Oh my god!" she threw her arms around me and squeezed me tight. "See, you were just playing with me. You've been thinking about it just as much as I have!"

"Huh?" I involuntarily uttered. "Well, I saw you gushing over it at the mall a while back. I remembered."

She took a seat in one of the chairs around the table and lifted her leg up onto the back of another chair. "It's so weird, like we both got gifts that were for both of us!"

"How do figure th..." I stopped myself mid-sentence from inquiring further. Her shapely, smooth leg distracted me, and besides, it was pointless.

Anastasia was acting a lot flakier than normal that morning. I was used to the obscure references, odd remarks and confusion from her on occasion, but not like this. It was like she was from another planet. She may have been a little ditzy, yes, but she was not in special-ed!

I watched, confused, as she was carefully trying to hook the bracelet around her ankle. I felt like explaining that it belonged on her wrist, not her ankle, but then I was distracted by another burning question in my head. Was she on drugs?

"It's so beautiful, honey. And I know it will get a lot of attention," she said, winking at me as she finally clasped it to her right ankle. "Now open yours, or should I say, ours!"

"Where'd you find the wrapping paper?" I quizzed, picking it up.

"Sexworld."

"Ahhhhhh," I nodded. That explained how she was out Christmas shopping so late, she was at a twenty-four hour sex shop!

I tore into the package, my dick stiffening as I became excited at the possibility of playing with... "A roll of red masking tape?" I droned, completely stumped as to its intended purpose or how red tape could be sexy.

"Yeah, I got red because red means stop," she said, still staring at her shiny new bracelet. "And it's Christmasy at the same time."

"Stop what? How about we stop with the weirdness! Am I in the fucking Twilight Zone?"

"Where?" Finally SHE was the one confused.

She snatched the roll of tape from me and leaned in to whisper, "My pussy is already getting wet, honey."

"Now THAT, I understand," I gulped as my cock jumped. "Who'd have thought masking tape was an aphrodisiac?"

"Turn around," she instructed me, grabbing me by the arm and spinning me the other way.

Instinctively I put my hands behind my back. "Oh, you wanna tie me up do you? Ok, I see where this is going. I like it!"

"No, not yet. Not today. Later for that," she spoke in the breathy voice that she gets when she's horny. "Just don't look until I say so."

I could hear her ripping off pieces of tape from the roll. It was only a couple of minutes before she told me to turn around.

12