Accidental Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turned
Turned
226 Followers

"Yeah, fuck that little bitch!" I hollered to the imaginary Cheshire Cat with the big cock as I watched her slam the toy in and out of her cunt while she blew me. Again, my arousal was heightened by my own words. "Fuck that slut! Use her pussy for what it was made for! Nasty bitch! Dirty slut!"

My wife's eyes grew big and she moaned even louder. I could tell my words were having an effect on her.

The hallway became rich with her musky aroma. She began shrieking around my cock and I could hear her squirting juices hitting the wall. Knowing she was cumming from my degrading language sent me to my peak as well and I unloaded my balls into her mouth.

Staring up at me from her knees as I leaned back against the wall, cum dripping from the corners of her mouth, she said, "I'm gonna be late for cheerleading practice. I better go."

Before I could say a word she was closing the bedroom door.

Feeling satisfied and brushing aside any concerns I had about a few things she had said during our dirty game, I decided to go and fix something to eat. I was too euphoric at that moment to bother dwelling on anything that would make my brain work to hard.

It didn't surprise me when an hour and a half later she came traipsing into the living room in a cheerleading uniform. Her top half was now completely obscured by the uniform, and the pleated skirt wasn't as short as the first. The thigh-high's and black shoes were replaced by ankle socks and tennis shoes.

Although a lot less revealing and slutty looking now, she still looked incredibly hot to me. Who would I be now, I wondered? A coach, maybe?

Ana kept it very brief, coming to kiss me on the cheek and telling me good luck with football practice, she'd see me after I was done. Then she ran right back upstairs. I was left wondering, what the hell was that about? I did notice her panties were still missing as her skirt bounced up while she ran back up the stairs.

Was I supposed to go after her or wait for her to return? I wasn't sure, so I waited.

I heard the bed squeaking. I ignored it for a while but it didn't stop. Then I heard her moaning, louder, louder, I soon realized she was trying to get my attention. I headed up.

"Oh fuck yes! Give me that big cock! Hurry up before he comes! I need that big cock in my pussy! I want it! Harder baby! Harder!" I heard her voice getting louder as I approached.

I swung open the bedroom door and found her with her legs spread wide, drilling herself with the dildo. Her face registered shock when she saw me come in, but she kept fucking herself.

"Oh no! See I told you to hurry up! Why did you have to take so long? Everybody else on the team went quick! Now my boyfriend is here!"

"What are you doing?" I asked, not showing the angry emotion my new role would have demanded at the moment I was imagining.

"I'm sorry, honey, I had to! I needed it so bad!" she moaned, looking over at me. Then she turned her head straight and continued fucking herself. "Don't stop now! It's too late! He already knows! Give me that big dick! Fuck me hard while he watches!"

"Babe! How could you do this to me!" I shouted. I meant it to be in character but strangely enough, I felt the genuine emotion that went along with my words.

"Everybody told you I was a slut! You should have listened!" Anastasia said, icily. "Oh yes, cum in my pussy! Cum in me like the rest of them!"

"I can't believe you," I shook my head, trying to look sad. My growing hard on betrayed my role.

"Come here, honey," Anastasia beckoned me with her finger. "I know it must be hard for you to realize that your girlfriend just fucked all your teammates. But don't be sad. You're not mad are you? I still love you. I just needed something more, that's all."

Standing at the edge of the bed I just looked at her blankly. It may have been the most preposterous statement I had ever heard. Not mad? After you fucked all my teammates? This one was too much of a stretch for my imagination, I couldn't think of any response to counter such a ridiculous notion.

"I knew you'd understand," my wife didn't wait for my response. She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me on top of her, kissing me on the mouth. "Do you taste that?"

"Huh?" I muttered, tonguing her down passionately, forgetting my role.

"Their cum in my mouth. Isn't it yummy?"

Without warning she pulled back and pressed the dildo between our lips and began to lick it. I pulled my face away slightly and she gripped me by the back of the head and pulled me back, pressing it against my lips. "Taste my used pussy, honey. Tell me you love it."

I didn't think too much of it at first. My wife always got off on hearing me tell her how much I loved the taste of her pussy. I'd licked plenty of toys that she'd just removed from her twat simply because it was turn on for her and I did love her taste.

"I wuv it," I mumbled as she pushed it into my mouth. "Mmmmm, tase so goog,."

It didn't dawn on me that this thing in my mouth was supposed to be an imaginary persons cock until she added, "That's so hot watching you suck my pussy juice off his big cock!"

I quickly pushed her wrist away and scowled at her. "That is not a..."

Anastasia cut me off with a sloppy, wet, open-mouthed kiss. Her hands slid to her sides and she pulled up her shirt to her neck. I raised off of her enough for her to pull it over her head and give me access to her tits.

She put her hand atop my head and pushed me down to her hard nipples where I suckled hungrily.

"Ohhhhh yeeees," she purred, "I guess this means you still love me, even though I'm such a nasty slut. I'm gonna keep fucking them, honey. But you don't mind, right? You just want me to have the satisfaction that your cock can't give me because you love me so much, right?" She waited. "Right?"

"Mmm hmmm," I absently replied as I tried to fit one of her little boobs entirely in my mouth.

"You don't care if everybody knows I'm a slut because it turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Mmm hmmmm," I worked over her other breasts with my tongue.

"You wanna watch them fuck me next time, honey? Would that turn you on?"

"Uhh huh," I planted a trail of soft kisses down her belly as I rubbed my hard dick against her thigh.

"Why don't you suck their cum out of my used pussy, honey? Wouldn't you love that?"

"Mmm hmmm," I buried my head under her skirt and started licking away at her already soaked cunt.

I didn't care about this game any more, I felt it had gotten stupid and strayed too far from reality for me to make sense out of it. I just wanted to put my hands and mouth all over her sexy body. If she had asked me if I was a one legged goat, my answer at that moment would have been the same, 'mmm hmmm'.

As I feasted on her tasty twat I found myself becoming increasingly aroused by her dirty talk. In between her moaning she went on and on about what a filthy slut she was and how many guys she'd fucked that day. It only added fuel to my fire. I knew she could tell as the tenacity with which I sucked her pussy increased with her torrid language.

I was done trying to figure out why her over the top slut fantasy and nasty talk was arousing me so much, it didn't matter. It was just a game. It was a fantasy I never wanted to realize in real life, but as long as it was bringing the kinky side of my wife back, what harm was there?

As I was sucking her swollen clit to another orgasm I heard the doorbell ring. I looked up at Anastasia, confused, and she informed me she'd called Coit to come and clean the sofa.

Reluctantly, I threw on a pair of pants and left my horny, naked wife lying on the bed playing with herself to go let the cleaning guy in.

The way the middle-aged man wrinkled his nose as he stepped in our home let me know he could smell my wife's scent all over our living room. Before he began setting up to clean the sofa he asked what exactly it was that had gotten into it so he'd know what chemicals to use. I used the usual lie of pet urine.

The uniformed man seemed like he was taking forever to do the job. I was anxious to get back to Anastasia and resume our fun.

"Daddy, I'm done with my homework now! Will you please eat my pussy some more?"

I nearly shit myself when I saw Anastasia hit the bottom of the stairway dressed back in her slutty school girl outfit, only without her shirt!

"Uh...babe, we have comp..."

"Oh, hi cleaning guy," Anastasia greeted the man before I finished. "Sorry you have to clean that. My daddy fucked me real hard on that sofa last night and I squirted everywhere!"

The cleaning man, who's name patch read 'Albert', looked like he might have shit himself too. He slowly peeled his eyes away from my wife's bra-clad tits and gave me a very concerned look.

I worried he might really think Anastasia was my daughter. "She's just being facetious."

"What does that mean, daddy?" Anastasia smiled coyly. "Is that another way of saying I'm a slut? I didn't learn that word in school yet."

"Hey buddy, whatever you're into," Albert adjusted his crotch as his eyes continued to peel into Anastasia.

"Well, mommy doesn't fuck him any more because she only likes big dicks, but I feel sorry for him so I let him use my pussy when he needs to," my wife explained as she came and put her hand on my bulge.

"Un, fucking, believable," Albert muttered, no longer paying any attention to the job he was supposed to be doing.

"Ana, babe, I think you should stop now," I said, seriously.

Anastasia pouted. "Are you gonna spank me again, daddy?" She pulled up the back of her little skirt and revealed her bare naked ass.

"Holy shit," Albert gasped, eyes wide.

"You don't have any panties on!" I grumbled through clenched teeth, quickly pulling her skirt back down.

"Well I didn't want to get them all wet! You know what a mess I make when I get horny, daddy," Anastasia said, pushing her body up against mine. "Can you just spank me and get it over with so we can fuck?"

"Ana!" I yelped as I felt her reach into my pants.

"Or maybe I should just let that nice man over there fuck me if you don't want to? His dick is probably bigger than yours anyway," Anastasia turned like she was going to walk over to him and I grabbed her.

"I mean it, Ana. Stop! He can see your...stuff!" I hissed, as quietly as I could, but I knew the cleaning man heard me. He seemed to be waiting anxiously to see how this would unfold.

"I'm so bad. Spank me," Anastasia changed her tone to a demanding one as she bent over our dining room table.

"Damn it, Ana!" I growled as I slapped her bare ass as hard as I could. "Don't know how to fucking behave in front of strangers!"

I wasn't playing. I was mad, and it was apparent to me that she wouldn't come out of her role no matter how much embarrassment it caused. Somehow I thought if I spanked her hard enough she'd realize how upset I was getting and knock it off. But with each smack harder than the next one, she only moaned in her breathy voice.

"This is the first time I can honestly say I'm enjoying this job," I heard Albert mumble.

"Bang me, daddy! Bang me hard with your little dick! I know you want to!" Anastasia reached behind and grabbed my cock.

I looked over at slack-jawed Albert and felt a rush go to my dick. This pervert was actually going to stand there and willingly watch me fuck who he thought was my teenage daughter. I felt ashamed that I'd become aroused by this twisted game.

Anastasia wasn't waiting for me to make up my mind. It took no effort for her to get my hard-on out of my pants and she pushed herself back, impaling her wet cunt on my cock.

I gripped her hips and began to thrust.

"Harder, daddy! Harder! Make me feel you!" she groaned.

"You fucking little slut!" I slapped her reddened ass again as I jack-hammered her slippery hole.

"If you don't fuck me better than that I'm going to let him do it instead!" She looked over at Albert, who now had his dick in his hand, openly rubbing one out.

"What!? You dirty little BITCH!" I gripped a fist full of her hair and started banging her for all I was worth.

Anastasia sounded like she was trying to say something but all that came out was breathy grunts and moans.

I didn't let up. I was plowing her like I was trying to bruise her pussy, my anger and my arousal both working in my favor to give me the stamina to violently fuck her completely senseless.

I felt her pussy explode. Her dripping cunt unleashed a waterfall of cunt juices all over my cock and thighs and was running onto our floor.

I heard Albert groaning and saw him carelessly squirting his semen onto the sofa he was supposed to be cleaning.

"His fucking cock isn't shit!" I taunted her, seeing that Albert was the same size as me at best, but probably smaller. "You wanna fuck a god damned lowly cleaning guy! You filthy little fuck toy!"

"Choke me!" Anastasia groaned.

"I'll choke you, you fucking whore!" I reached for her neck and squeezed hard all while I kept pounding away at her cunt.

Her orgasms were coming in fast waves now, one after another, drenching everything around me. Her moaning was subdued by my tight grasp around her neck.

My own orgasm was coming on and I was utterly exhausted, my legs and back aching from extreme overexertion, but I refused to relent. I fucked my wife with every last bit of frantic energy I could muster before I spilled into her sloppy snatch and nearly collapsed on the floor.

I leaned over the table to support my weight, as my shaky legs felt like they might fail me.

Anastasia fell into a chair the minute I pulled away and nearly fell over with it.

"I could shoot another one, if she's up for it," Albert casually suggested.

"How about you just do your fucking job and clean my damn sofa," I looked at him menacingly. "And hurry the fuck up about it before I have to explain to your boss why you jerked off all over the sofa you came to clean!"

Albert got the hint and quickly started back to work with a displeased look on his face.

"And you get your ass back upstairs. And cover yourself up for fuck sake!" I scolded Anastasia.

I was half surprised when she did exactly what I told her, pulling her skirt down as far as she could to cover her pussy and ass as she scurried back up the stairs.

I walked gingerly to the kitchen to grab the Swiffer mop, holding my aching back as I did, and returned to clean up the sticky mess Anastasia's pussy had left on the floor. By the time I'd finished, the Coit man had finished cleaning our sofa and I signed his work order and showed him out without a word spoken between us. I then walked slowly up to the bedroom.

Anastasia was lying naked on the bed save for her stockings, with her legs parted, rubbing her pussy slowly.

"What the fuck was that about?" I asked, irritably, carefully lying down on the bed beside her.

"Oh, daddy! That was the best you have ever fucked me," Anastasia said, rolling over and giving me a serious look. "I want more of that!"

"Really?" Her compliment instantly made me forget my anger and insecurities.

"Fuck me like that all night long!"

"All night long?" I'd barely made it five minutes before having to hobble around like a cripple.

"Yes!" Anastasia jumped on top of me with no concern for my soreness.

"Ouch, babe! I'm sore as hell and I my legs feel like spaghetti noodles right now!"

My wife frowned. "You're not gonna fuck me? Are you serious!"

"Just give me a little break, ok?" I pleaded.

"I can't believe you!" Anastasia angrily rolled off of me and onto her side, facing away from me she pulled the sheets over her body.

"Don't be like that. Fifteen mintues, babe. And I'll fuck your pussy so good that little episode downstairs will seem like nothing."

"Uh huh," she said, in disbelief.

She was right not to believe me. I was asleep well before fifteen minutes was up.

Turned
Turned
226 Followers
12