Accidental Cuckolding of Dad

Story Info
Mother & father unknowingly arrange a date with their son.
5.7k words
4.43
231.1k
213
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is for my friend Jessica, and her honesty about her taboo fantasy. Also, a special thanks to Julie for editing this story for me.

*

He stepped out of the shower, water still running off his chiseled young body. As he reached for his towel he caught his reflection in the mirror above the sink on the other side of the bathroom; he liked what he saw. It was a reflection of good breeding with enviable genetics combined with eighteen years of athletic training. He was tall at 6'4" and weighed in at 225 fit and sculpted pounds. His shoulders were broad and well developed as were all of his muscles. He needed not to tense his stomach to see the cuts that defined his abdominals. He pumped his arms in rapid and intense strokes to make the veins in his biceps pop out. He had dark, fine hair that he wore similar to Joey on Friends, and large blue eyes.

He took the towel and began to dry off his body. When he got to his genitals, they began to stir. His cock, which had hung flaccid down the better part of his thigh, now began to swell and rise. His ping-pong ball sized testicles, which typically hung low in their sack about half as far as his cock, began to tighten and rise towards his body.

As it reached it's full measure of just over ten inches in length and about seven inches in circumference, similar to his biceps, a large vein protruded atop the organ which spanned from his pelvis to just before the tip. Five slightly smaller subsidiary veins branched off and down the sides of it, disappearing back inside the penis's dorsal side. Of all the physical gifts that God and Darwin had conspired to bless him with, of which there were many, his proud and mighty cock was likely the greatest.

His meat was straining inside the skin that covered it and screamed for release. It had been a week since his last lay and his biological imperative was beginning to revolt. He told himself: "Just a few more hours my friend, just a few more hours." To most people one week might not sound so bad, but to Bret Atwater, it seemed like an eternity.

Bret lived in the Township of Eastborough, Kansas (population 2000) which was completely surrounded by the city of Wichita, Kansas (population 360,000). He lived in an old money, for lack of a better definition, mansion with is mother Jillian and his father, well technically his stepfather, Ben. Bret's actual father had died before he was born and Jillian had married Ben before Bret could walk. Ben raised Bret as his own and despite the pair of half sisters that he produced with Jillian in the earliest years of their marriage, it was obvious that Bret was his favorite.

Bret got better than average grades growing up, but at a young age, it was clear that his true talents were in athletics. First with T-Ball, then soccer next was baseball, then wrestling, soon he found track and field, but it was in middle school that he found his one, true passion, football. Once he hit his teenage years, he began to focus and hone his athletic pursuits towards the gridiron.

In the fall, he played football, middle linebacker, a position that he started at on varsity from the first time that he stepped onto the field. When the season ended, he competed in Power Lifting, and then came wrestling and finally Track and field. He typically placed in all of the events or given state honors. He even played for the local Rugby Club during the summers to stay active.

He spent his first two years of high school attending a privileged, private school where he was the biggest and brightest star on campus, a constant source of school pride, and female adoration. He took advantage of his status from day one learning the art of sex with all the girls he could get his hands on. Pretty or ugly, fat or thin, popular or outcast, first year through forth, student or faculty, any race or culture, he went after them all.

His favorite of all though were the moms. The first was the mother of friend and she was amazing, patient and sex-crazed at the same time. Among his other exploits there, he had a handful of MILF's before his junior year.

At that time, Bret and Ben both felt that many major college football programs were overlooking Bret, crediting his inflated stats to being a big fish in a small pond. They decided to enroll him in the biggest city school, on a team with an already established middle linebacker. There, as in every other venue, he triumphed, both athletically and sexually.

Soon he was more prolific than ever before, girls, their moms, friend's moms, teachers, teacher's wives. More and more now the husbands began wanting to watch and this is how Bret became familiar with the Slutwife-Cuck-n' Bull lifestyle. He began to read hookups like apposing offenses. He could recognize which wives wanted to be degraded, which ones liked it rough. He could tell which husbands just wanted to see their wife get a good fucking and which ones needed to be humiliated.

The one, non-genetic, advantage that he had over the others was his age. He was born in the grey area where he could have gone to Kindergarten and been on the younger side of his class, or he could have waited a year and been on the older side. Jillian elected to keep him to herself one more year. Now that made him eighteen years old during the summer before his senior year. As soon as he was 100% legal, he joined one of those adult finder sites that exist to help people who wanted sex to be able to meet up. He posted a profile to spread his territory beyond the limits of his school. Bret still intended to pursue the co-eds, but only half the student body had a pussy, but all of them came from one, and he was going to experience all of them that he could.

Despite all of this, he was still suffering from a five-day drought, the reason for this, football. Fall had well arrived now, and the high school football season was coming to a close. Bret was having his best season yet and this week he went up against one of the highest rated offenses in the nation, much less the state. Recruiters from nearly all of the major college football programs, from coast to coast and border to border came to witness the irresistible force meet the immovable object. For five days, he tuned out his teachers in class, drawing plays in the margins of his textbooks. For five afternoons, he pushed himself harder than ever in practice, and for five nights, he laid awake in bed running through every possible scenario in his mind.

Friday night arrived and soon enough all of the hype and speculation finally ended when Bret lead the defense and the team to a seventeen to nothing shutout. Bret had his personal best performance including a first quarter goal line stand where he made a third down tackle with his feet in the end zone followed by a fourth down interception that he ran 100 plus yards the other direction for a touchdown.

After the game, he caught a quick shower and was taken all over town from one hotel room to another by his parents where they all met with coaches from all over the entire country. Bret's career stats combined with that night's stellar performance would have sold him on their own merit, but Ben's salesmanship skills were in overdrive and had the coaches playing catch-up the entire time. Added to all that was Jillian's abundance of charm and physical beauty; those coaches were putty in her hands.

Dozens of times throughout the night Bret could not help but notice that all of the recruiters were obviously imagining what it would be like to fuck his mother, a fact that would sour them to most people, but not Bret. For one thing, Bret knew that she was hot without the observed or stated perceptions of others, and two, he had been told at one time or another by all of his guy friends and more than one girl, about how badly they wanted to fuck his mother. His response was typically "That's okay, I already fucked yours." More often than not, it was true, and in those cases, more often than not, they knew it. Bret, Ben and Jillian pulled into their driveway as the sun began to peak over the distant horizon, all of them knew that Bret had his choice of any program in the country.

That had been Friday, it was now Saturday afternoon, and Bret was up, showered and began to walk out the aches and pains that he felt every morning after a game. He soon felt better and fired up the PC in his bedroom and wasted precious little time logging in to see about his possible conquest for the night.

The profile name that he had chosen for the adult finder website was "10inch Nick". 10 inches referring to his cock and Nick from his middle name Nicolas. There was a girl on the yearbook staff that he was fucking who agreed to take pictures of him nude, some aroused, some not, in her bedroom, with his head out of the picture. Next they took close up shots of his cock next to a beer can to show its relative girth and next to a ruler to show its length. In the field where he was to describe his interests, he entered "Young, HUNG, and full of cum. I pack some serious meat and am willing to fuck single, attached, or married women, with or without their husband there."

From day one, his in-box was filled with messages that so-and-so has sent you a message and wants to meet you. He received "let's meet up" and "we can travel" messages from all over the state and before too long all the adjacent states. It seemed that the entire Midwest wanted Bret to fuck them or their wife and Bret quickly set out trying to accommodate them.

For the last few weeks, he was contacted by, and trading messages with a couple that went by "Eve & Ken in Wichita". They were an early forties couple that had blown their load over his profile. The wife had been fingering herself to his pictures ever since she had laid eyes on them. They posted no pictures of Ken, but the ones of Eve were gold. She was a hot blonde with a great ass, both wide and thick. She was thin enough to tell that she was in shape and meaty enough to look like she could fuck like a thoroughbred. Her face was always blurred out, but he somehow knew that she had to be pretty. The rest of their photos were taken at a variety of hotel rooms. Some were of her on all fours, some she was playing with her pussy, or she was spread out on the bed. Other pics showed cum, presumably from a guy they met up with, splattered on her chest, or leaking out of her swollen cunt lips. "Eve & Ken in Wichita" claimed to be in the lifestyle for years and that Bret was the most impressive specimen they had ever come across. He had also come highly recommended to Ken in the website's chat room by a man that had watched "10inch Nick" wreck his own wife three times already and was planning on many more.

The last contact that he had with "Eve & Ken" had been the previous weekend. On Friday night, the couple sent him the message that they were ready and eager to hook up sometime. It was at that point that Bret sent his make-or-break demand and told them "She must do Anal, or I am not interested". Later they would reply, "she's never done anal before in her entire life". Bret reinforced his position by informing them that "She will for me". Soon enough the two replied, "She is willing and a little excited by the idea". By this time it was Sunday, and Bret offered the couple the following Saturday to do the deed. Eve & Ken sent a message back to let Bret know that they had something big on the night before and that if all went well they could make it Saturday, otherwise they might have to reschedule with him.

Bret was happy to see, when he had logged on that all had gone well for "Eve & Ken" better than expected as it turns out and their message ended with "Tonight at the Hilton, Room 451, 8:00pm". Bret smiled to himself and sent them a message "I'll be there".

He switched off his PC right as a single knock rapped at the door followed instantly by Jillian swinging his door open. "Oh!" she said somewhat startled "I thought that you were still asleep".

Bret noticed that his mother was dressed up much more than normal for a typical Saturday and she had an enthusiasm about her and Bret read the situation instantly and could have predicted her next words. She said, "Well, we are so proud of you honey... Anyway, Ben and I-" "Are going to have a weekend getaway..." "I know, I know" Bret finished for her.

"That transparent am I?" she joked. For years, as long as Bret could remember, about once or so a month Ben and Jillian would take weekend getaways. When he and his sisters were younger, they had sleepover babysitters, now they were just given notice and they went.

"I want you to swear that you will have no more than three friends over, and NO GIRLS!" the mother instructed her son. He knew that by technically not breaking the structure of the oath his mother demanded of him by Bull-fucking Eve in front of her husband in some hotel room, he was probably breaking it in substance. He chose to skirt around it and simply say, "Okay mom" "Okay" she repeated as she moved into hug him. She handed him a folded piece of paper "This is the information about where we will be staying, call if you need anything... I'm so proud of you." she said one last time as she left his room.

Had he bothered to read the note instead of hastily stuffing it into his pocket, Bret would have learned an inconvenient truth, but his mind was already on that night's festivities. They say that a watched pot never boils and this day Bret learned that lesson well. As he watched movies on TV, he did all kinds of calisthenics, push-ups, sit-ups, squats and dips; he wanted his muscles to be bulging when he finally got Eve on the bed. In what seemed like days, the hours did pass and 7:30pm finally arrived.

Some twenty minutes later, he arrived in the Hilton lobby and waited another painful five minutes before getting on the elevator. Soon he found room 451 and knocked. Three seconds later Bret's life changed forever; BEN opened the door! The two men's eyes met and each looked as though they had just seen a ghost and each turned as white as one. A rosy cheeked Jillian with wine glass in hand came staggering in to view.

"Is that... Oh... My God! Bret, what are you doing here?" Gasped Jillian. At that moment the reality of the situation hit Bret like a doomsday meteor impact. All those weekend getaways his parents had gone on over the years had been hook ups for young men to fuck his mother while the only father he had ever known watched. Ben, used his middle name Kennedy to come up with Ken and Eve came from Evette, Jillian's middle name. The cum splattered tit's in their profile pictures were the very same pair that he had nursed on as an infant. The semen was dripping from his mother's swollen cunt lips in those pictures. Bret had stroked his cock to pictures of his own mother and she had played with her pussy looking at pictures of his cock. Ben had been taking Bret's mother to get fucked by strangers for years.

Bret was full of anger and excitement, despite how badly he didn't want to, he couldn't help but to read the situation, as always, and he knew, Ben wanted humiliation and Jillian, his sweet mother, wanted fucked hard and degraded.

"Bret Honey..." Jillian began. "I'm Nick mom!" he said as he stepped inside the room closing the door behind him. "Son, what are you talking about?" asked Ben. "Nick, fucking ten inch Nick." Bret explained to them. The couple both went silent and shades whiter as the realization struck them. Bret remembered how excited Jillian had seemed earlier that day, excited, it turns out, about getting fucked in the ass by some young Bull. He looked her up and down. Her five feet and eight inches of height was exaggerated by five inch heels, off white that caused her calves to be constantly flexed and shapely looking. She wore a likewise colored summer dress which again didn't cover even half of her thigh, just low enough to cover the curves of her perfectly balanced ass between soft and firm. The dress clang tightly to her torso highlighting her 36D-26-36 figure, her hard nipples poked though the fabric betraying her lack of a bra.

Bret was aroused by the situation, he wished it had never come to pass, but it had; with little indecision he knew that he was here to be the Bull. "Um... Okay, this is awkward for all of us, why don't we just go home and we can talk..."

"No way!" Bret interrupted Jillian with authority. "You came here to get fucked like a little slut, I came here to fuck a slut, and Ben, well Benny, you came here to see your wife used like a slut" Bret said all the while removing his shirt and exposing his powerful upper body. The adults stood in stunned silence as the young stud started removing articles of clothing bearing a look that they had never seen from him before. Jillian's mind was all over the place, she decided to try again.

"Okay this needs to sto-OH!" she screamed as her son reached under her dress and inserted a finger into her bare, panty-less vagina. Her warm cum that had been accumulating all day, coated his fingers.

"Doesn't feel like you want to stop to me. What do you think Bennie?" Bret ask as he removed his finger from his mother and smeared her fuck-goo under Bens nose like a mustache. Her pungent scent filled Ben's nostrils and his cock began to stir in his pants.

"Well? What about it Ben do you think she wants to go home un-fucked?" Ben turned beet red with embarrassment. Bret chuckled at his stepfather's aroused state. "Well, that makes it unanimous then doesn't it?" With that he roughly pushed Jillian in the chest throwing her to the bed. "Take your shit off and sit down in that chair" Bret pointed out for Ben as he climbed on the bed between his mother's legs.

He put his hands on the insides of her thighs and spread them wide as he lowered his head to her pussy. First his tongue made contact with her labia, soaked and laden with her cum. The abundance of it clang to his face and chin and every time he moved his face away from her pussy, the strands of her cum bridged the gaps. Her vagina was super sensitive today as it was, but she could tell that Bret knew his way around a clit as he masterfully manipulated hers. Licks, nibbles and long strokes of his tongue were used in unpredictable patterns. She moaned and reached her hands down into her son's hair. She looked over to the chair where her husband sat and saw him jerking his raging little, in comparison, hard-on.

Bret moved his face away from Jillian's cunt hole. He stuck his pinky into his mouth before plunging it into his mother's sphinkter, bending his ring finger and inserting his pointer and middle fingers into her sloppy cunt and his thumb rubbed her clitoris. He reached his other hand up to her throat and lightly choked her as he then lowered his tongue to assist his thumb on her love button.

He could tell that the added stimulation of her asshole had caused her some discomfort as she began to buck and wiggle her hips. He bit, not ruthlessly, but sternly on her clit hood and curled his pinky inside her rectum to get her hips under control. It worked and he continued this two hole manipulation for some time pushing his mother to orgasm after orgasm.

Bret moved his hands to the undersides of her knees and pushed them up to her chest. This caused her ass to rise off the bed and into the air. Bret took his tongue of off of her clit, and moved it to her virgin asshole. He was pleased to taste that she had obviously taken some precautions to make sure that it was as clean as she could get it and had no taste to speak of. Having never had any ass play beyond the occasional playful spankings, every movement of his tongue excited her every anal, nerve ending. She began to grunt and make noises very uncharacteristic of her normal behavior.

She never imagined that she could cum from anal manipulations but sure enough her pussy began to leak and drip like mad and her body convulsed. Her moan turned more to soft whining. "Oh... FUCK... yeah! Eat my ass baby. Eat my whore ass!" she managed to grunt out between whimpers of pleasure.

12