Accidental Cuckolding of Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he decided that she was worked up into a sufficient frenzy he decided that it was time for head. While he could've by this point just demanded she suck his cock, and all of them knew it, he chose instead to use this opportunity to explore Bull behaviors. Without a word he gripped her thighs and pulled her thick, MILF ass to his chest as he rose to his knees. Moved his hands under her raised ass and thrust her hard, flipping her 180 degrees flopping on her face at he knees.

He grabbed a hand full of her lovely blonde hair and pulled her by it to the corner of the mattress. "Take it out Whore." He demanded of her. Her eyes were wide as saucers as she obediently reached her trembling hands to his jeans. He pulled her head extremely close to his crotch as she lowered his pants reveling that his member, still covered by his boxers, was at least semi erect. She grabbed the waste line of his boxers and tugged on them. The instant that the waist band cleared the lowest tip of his cock, it sprang up and smacked her in the face.

Jillian took the member into her mouth and groaned, impressed not just with its length, but especially the girth. Right handed, she naturally wanted to use her dominant hand to help her work this monstrous cock in her face.

"If you're going to touch my cock you're going to do it with your wedding ring hand, Fuck meat." Bret commanded before she could grip it. She quickly switched hands as began to stroke the half of the shaft that couldn't fit into her struggling mouth.

Ben moaned from his chair as he saw the wedding ring he had bought her moving up and down the length of his stepson's superior cock. Bret pulled the cock from his mother's mouth, gripped it himself and smacked it hard in rapid succession, against her face. Each smack was amplified with the wet smack from her saliva. Quickly he pulled her hair back, inserted his cock into her mouth and began to fuck her throat in powerful, violent thrusts.

Little gag tears mixed with her mascara began to trail down the sides of her face. She was making obscene air gasps as she was choking with each stroke. Her big, blue, watery eyes looked up into her son's as he abused her mouth with his cock. She was slobbering uncontrollably; her own spit was leaking at the corners of her mouth and soon trails of saliva were dangling from her chin.

He could feel his testicles trying to tighten up, the sensation that came right before his ejaculation. As much as he did want to shoot his load down her throat, he fought off the urges. Needing to cum and holding it was a mind game and he knew the longer he held off, the more that would build up. And he was determined for this to be his best performance.

As he was skull fucking his mother he happened to look at the mattress behind her; there was a one foot diameter wet spot in center of the bed. He hadn't realized how much she had cum when he ate her out, and was still contributing to it as he abused her mouth. His Bull instincts kicked in. He pulled his cock from her mouth, a long trail of spit and pre-cum connected them for a moment before he flipper her around now with her ass and pussy facing him.

Bret looked over to his dad, who had already cum all over himself in the chair and was cleaning the mess with some tissues. Ben looked up to see the younger man looking at him and froze. Bret gestured towards his straining hard cock.

"You wanna do the deed here?" Bret asked him. Ben stumbled as he came out his chair, and then greedily reached for the massive cock. He stroked it a couple of times as he looked at it in amazement and then eased it into his wife's pussy.

"OH... So Fucking big!" Jillian cried as Bret began to inch his beast slowly into his mother.

"You like that slut?" Bret asked of her.

"Yes!, Fuck Yes!" She cried out as he moved another inch into her.

"Then say it cunt!" Bret demanded as he eased out slightly before thursting the few inches he had already stretched her back in.

"I love your big cock! Fucking me like a Pig Whore!" she bellowed as he moved a few more inches into her.

Soon he felt his tip against her cervix and looked down, sad that the last few inches of his meat wouldn't be going into her, but excited now, knowing that he could begin to seriously fuck her.

He pushed the back of her head down, forcing her face into the massive wet spot that her pussy had made. He pushed down slightly on the small of her back moving the back of her hips down and moving her clit upwards so that it touched the bottom of his shaft. Bret began to fuck her in ernest. Slowly at first, but hard and focused, he felt her warm pussy oozing the entire time causing a queef with each in stroke and a wet squish at the end.

The thought of her own son plunging in and out of her as her face was pinned to a mattress wet with her own juices was by far the sluttiest thing Jillian had ever done, and it was pushing her into overdrive. Soon she began to thrust her own hips back on Bret's cock.

As the fucking grew in intensity the labia began to roll up inside of her with each thrust and then roll out with each retraction. Their rhythm was perfectly synchronized as Bret was fucking her for all she was worth and her screams and whimpers, even though they were going directly into the cum soaked mattress, were filling the room. Her hard clitoris was pushing into the soft underside of his cock, milking it with each stroke. After each child had been born Jillian had done extensive kegel exercises and they soon came into play as she instinctively began to rip his cock with her cunt muscles.

All of these sensations began to overtake Bret's willpower and he knew that he wasn't going to be able to hold back for long. Despite his best efforts, the first shot fired deep in her fuck tunnel, he had pulled his cock nearly out as the second and third shots fired into her, but a suction had been formed by her labia around his cock head and he had to push on her ass with one hand before it was finally pulled free with a vulgar and audible popping sound. Jillian's vaginal walls continued to spasmatically contract a few times causing a snapping sound as the last few shots of her son's load coated the exterior of her vagina and ass.

The last bit of cum that was dripping out of his cock tip, he wiped on one ass cheek before giving her a solid slap on the other. His cock was still hard as a rock as he stepped back away from the bed. Jillian kept her face down for a moment before rolling onto her back, blushed and winded. Bret noticed Ben had cum on himself.

It was only seconds that passed in silence, no one knowing what should be done next but to all there it felt like hours. In the uncomfortable silence Bret realised that even though he was their son, in this hotel room he was also their Bull. He stepped over to Ben, grabbed him by the back of the head and pushed him across the room to the bed and lead Ben's face into Jillian's semen soaked pussy.

Jillian grabbed her husband by the hair and held him there. Ben was hesitant at first, but then began to get into the activity slurping and slopping up as much of the fuck mixture as he could. It was pungent, salty, bitter and stringy. At first, a few times he thought that was going to vomit but caught himself and soldiered forward. Rutting in her ravaged vagina like a pig in slop.

Bret's cock had not shrunk an inch and was still ready for action. He pushed his father out of the way and lifted his mother to her feet. "Lay down on the floor." He demanded of her, which she complied to. He sat on the edge of the bed at her feet. He reached down and lifted her lower body, sliding her torso to rest against the bed, her ass in the air and her head, neck and shoulders on the floor.

He looked down into his mother's eyes as he spat upon her puckered ass. "It is time to earn my services here tonight." Bret smirked at her as he moved the head of his cock to her brown eye. She squirmed and bucked a few times crying out as he forced his cock into her back door. After a few minutes of trying he was able to push the head forward past the sphincter. She began to cry out loudly enough that Bret was worried that the people in the adjacent rooms might call the cops. He reached down and again lightly choked her as he continued to inch his mighty cock into her lately virgin ass.

For the first several minutes her asshole was working against her, trying to clamp down and push her son's monster cock out causing her intense and undo pain. Soon she got herself to relax and the cock dipped deep enough to fill her up but not so deep as to damage anything. Sodomy was an art form, not enough and you don't get the job done and too much results in a hospital visit. Bret began ass fucking her like a champ. She squealed and groaned and grunted slutishly while being choked as her son plundered her ass savagely.

This went on for the better part of twenty minutes before he felt the load approaching, and the ultra tightness and warmth of his mother's rectum was too much to resist and soon he shot another massive load deep in her bowls with no effort to withdraw this time. He lifted the hand from her throat and she gasped and groaned intensely as Bret pulled his cock from her colon. Her ass gaped after he withdrew, wide enough to swallow a golf ball. Bret moved down her body moving his ass and cum coated cock to her mouth. She accepted it with no reservations as she lovingly cleaned Bret's softening cock.

Bret's got to his feet as his spent mother slid down to the floor at his feet. Bret felt light headed as he looked to Ben who had of course, once again covered himself in his own jerk juice. In silence Bret put his clothes back on and left the hotel room without speaking a word.

He got home and showered for the second time that day, it was nearly midnight when he stepped out of the shower and dried off. As he opened the bathroom door he saw Ben in his PJs and Jillian in her nightgown. They were standing at their bedroom doorway kissing each other tenderly. Ben had a pillow tucked under one arm. They stopped kissing and looked up at Bret. Ben walked down the hall. "Goodnight son." Ben smiled at Bret as he passed him before turning into Bret's Bedroom.

"Mom?" Bret asked of his mother. "Your father will be sleeping in your room tonight, you will sleep with me." She told him, now with the authority of a mother to her child. "When your sisters are here we will wait until they are asleep before we switch, when they aren't we won't pretend that we are something else between the three of us."

Bret didn't know what to say. "Finish drying off and then come to bed honey." Jillian said as she turned back into her bedroom shutting the door behind her, leaving Bret alone in the hallway.

12