Accidental Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori yelled to the room, "Yeah! Now THIS is how you fuck a real woman! Take it bitch!" She rode her friend hard and long and all the time the two double dongs were buried in snatch and ass so far as to preclude any sight of them what so ever. Lori's big tits were bouncing with the action and turning Marlene on. She knew what that felt like, to let big tits fly with abandon, especially while your cunt is filled to the brim with meat. She reached out subconsciously and grabbed one and held it in her hand.

"That's it baby! Get around behind me here. Yeah. Now reach around a grab them both, Marlene, baby, and maul 'em! Make 'em hurt!" She pushed her chest into Marlene's hands the second they touched.

"Oh God yes! Oh Vic! This is so HOT! Oh baby! How could you shut me out of this!" She kept bucking and shouting and fucking.

Marlene was truly mauling the woman's big tits by now, enjoying their young firmness and pliability, much like her own. She pinched the nipples, harder and harder looking for the point of maximum pleasure for her classmate, but found no bounds. The harder she pinched, the harder she howled her pleasure. She somehow had the idea to hang her tits from her pinched nipples and twirl the ends around, then release them, letting them fall only to be snatched up again with her hands. The three of them were bouncing and fucking around like rabid dogs when the door to the room suddenly opened yet again.

"Jezzzus! Will somebody please lock that fucking door!" Victoria was not as concerned with being seen as she was at living though the next orgasm. She was sweating under the intense exercise, let alone the multiple orgasms coming almost as fast now as a machine gun. Her pussy and ass were melded to the dildos and her tits bouncing on the carpeted floor, friction rasping her nipples to rigidity. She didn't even look to see who had come in. She simply said, "Get those panties off and get that snatch down here in front of my face!"

Marilyn Saunders, room 413 and close friend of the girls in the room, closed the door, locked it, and didn't think twice about joining her friends as instructed. The only second thought she had, was the sight of Marlene standing behind Lori and massaging her tits like she really meant it. Hell, she noticed, the prude was even rubbing her own tits up against Lori's back!

For the next hour or so, the three of them rocked and sucked and fucked each other into orgasm after orgasm. They shifted positions, shifted roles, but pretty much kept the same pattern running. One person, the lying-down-cunt-lickee, got to rest relatively speaking, while the two in the main event worked their asses off fucking and get fucked. The standing tit massager was kind of a work up position to transfer too from the cunt-lickee's repose. They got the rotation started and soon were all well versed in each position.

Only after each of them had cum so many times, been so satiated that they wanted no more, did they all lie back down on the two beds and relax. They breathed deeply, quietly for some time. Each automatically put a hand on each other's sex, as if it was so natural as to be a requirement to remain connected. Victoria was the first to speak, "Marlene, I'm sorry."

Marlene was silent for a moment, her hand gently massaging the pubic mound of Marilyn, while Marilyn, positioned head to toe to Marlene, did the same for her. Marilyn and Lori remained silent realizing this was a private conversation.

"It's ok, Vic." It was the first time she'd used Lori's private nick name for her. Lori didn't seem to mind either. "I was a fool to believe in the stuff."

Now Lori could not hold back, "What stuff" What the hell are you two talking about?"

Marlene and Victoria filled them in on what had happened. Victoria listened most avidly to Marlene's depiction of what had occurred at the lab. She'd seen the good doctor on campus and thought like most of the girls, he was hot. Marlene listened intently to the description of the betrayal phone call. The guy was also a rat. He'd taken complete advantage of her trust and devotion, made a mockery of her attempts at decorum in the office, and just plain duped her into shameless acts on his lab table. She wanted in the worst way to get even.

Before she could say this however, Lori spoke up. "I can't believe that shithead! Treat our little Marlene that way! Fuck him!"

"Yeah," Victoria said softly, "Fuck him."

The other three girls looked at Vic in surprise.

"What? He's HOT!" She looked at her silent friends. "Which one of you wouldn't fuck him if you got the chance? Huh? Tell me that?"

Marlene said, when they looked at her out of habit, "Hey, don't look at me! I already did it! That's what got us into this mess, hmm. Guess this isn't such a bad mess after all."

They all chuckled. Lori said, "Yeah! Maybe we ought to thank him!"

Marilyn, the quietest of the group, said, "Yeah, we ought to thank him all right. And if he's lucky, we'll let him keep his job."

Lori's mind was clicking fast. All the words from her classmates were gelling into thoughts in her mind like a word scramble coming to light. If anyone in the group was devious enough to pull off what she was thinking, it was her. "Wait! I have an idea." She disclosed her idea, making up the details as she went, but she knew where she wanted it to end up. The three girls listened intently, laughing on occasion, and helping out with details when Lori needed help. When they were done, they had a plan. As if to shake hands on it, they all jumped into one bed and made love and sex all the rest of the evening.

The next afternoon, the phone rang in Marlene's room at half past four. Victoria answered it, "Hello?"

"Victoria?"

"Yes, uh, Jerry?"

"Yes. I mean, no. That's all passed. Have you seen Marlene? She's not here yet. She's never been late before."

"I know! She's right here! Stiff, damnit. She's not going anywhere. I ask her questions and she doesn't respond. I thought you said that stuff was no more dangerous than sugar water! What's wrong with my roommate you fucking Frankenstein!" The three girls in the background were struggling to hold in their laughter at Victoria's impeccable performance.

"What? Jesus Christ! There has to be something wrong..."

"There's something wrong all right. You fucked up my roommate with some voodoo shit from your lab! You told me to trick her and I did. Then she figured it out and went ballistic on me. I left, and when I came back, there was a little bottle on her night table and it was empty. She drank it, asshole, all of it! And didn't say a fucking thing all night! When she woke up just a little while ago, she still won't talk. What the fuck did you do!"

Phillips was shook. He had tested the results of course. There were traces of other chemicals, but the results, as in most of the tests so far, were little more than sugar water. This couldn't be! He flashed every image of yesterday's test through his mind. "Have you tried to talk to her?"

"Have I tried to talk to her! What are you, deaf! Some quack!" The girls were all choking down their laughter. This was too good. "Me and my friends have been walking her, talking to her, shouting at her, nothing! You fucking beast!" Even Veronica could barely hold her hilarity in.

Doc Phillips thought about the events and the information as fast as his mind could process the data. Marlene was hurt by his antics. That was horrible! He felt terrible. But now others were aware, and that threatened his career. He reached deep down within himself and tried to figure out what had happened. What could she possibly be reacting to. An allergy? Some kind of chemical reactions? He wasn't listening consciously, but he heard voices continue on the phone.

"She still isn't moving."

"When was the last time she had anything to drink? She could be dehydrating."

"I have asked her a dozen times if she's hungry or thirsty. She just sits there."

"Give her some water, damnit. Don't take no for an answer." What was he, going crazy? He wanted to die. Marlene wasn't even speaking. He wasn't processing data. The world was caving in.

The phone went silent he replayed what he'd heard and asked, "What happened? Is she all right? Did she drink?"

"Yes. She just drank the water. Now what the hell..."

"Wait! You said she's been totally unresponsive, didn't you?" Phillips had his hopes high. Could it possible be?

"Yeah? So?"

"Has she had anything to eat since yesterday?" He asked with anticipation.

"No. I asked, she doesn't want. Now listen..."

"Shut up! Don't ask. Have you got a piece of fruit or something there?"

Victoria put her hand over the phone to keep him from hearing their breaking up. When quieted, she said, "Yeah, I have a banana." The others nearly vomited their laughter at her choice.

"Ok, now listen carefully. You must say exactly what I say, do you understand?"

The seriousness of his voice sent her back into convulsions of laughter. "Yes."

"Ok, I want you to say, 'Here, eat this.' That's all. Hand her the banana. You got that?"

"Yeah, I got it. I suppose a banana won't hurt her." Again she held the phone so Phillips couldn't hear. They were all really having trouble remaining under control.

"My God! She's eating it!" She could hardly contain herself.

"Ok." He paused, and Victoria was sure he'd just exhausted the biggest sigh of relief of his life. But he wasn't out of the woods yet. "Ok, ok... Listen. Can you bring Marlene down here, to the lab?"

She winked at her friends. Hook, line and... "Yes, sure. But why?"

"I think I know how to reverse the effects of this, uh, problem. Please, just bring her down here, ok?" He would think of what to do and say to get himself out of this potentially career ending jam while they were on their way.

"Ok, when, now?"

"Yes, right now. Thanks." He was about to hang up when he thought to ask, "Wait! Tell me this. Would you say that her condition has worsened, or improved?"

"What? From eating a banana?" Again she choked back he guffaw.

"No, damn. Has she gotten better since last night? Is she improving generally?" He was anxious for the answer.

They all nodded their approval of the obvious answer. "Yes. I guess. It could be wearing off. Is that what you are thinking?" But the phone was hung up.

Doctor Charles sat back in his office chair and kicked his feet up on the top. With his hands folded and supporting his chin, he rocked minutely while he thought. He had a career to save, and a very interesting opportunity. The wheels of greed began to spin.

The four girls squeezed into a cab and Marlene gave the driver the address of the lab. They continued to plot and scheme, testing each other with questions as they went. "Ok," Victoria said to Marlene, "Until you figured out that I was playing you yesterday, everything is exactly as it really happened. You don't have to think about lying about any of it. And after I found you, you don't remember a thing. Right?"

"Right."

"And the rest of you. I called you guys when I found out she had drunk the bottle. She's been a zombie every since. Ok?"

They all agreed just as the cab pulled up to the curb in front of Doc Phillips' corporate employer. While they got out, paid the driver and walked up the steps and made for the elevator, another car pulled up across the street and parked in an metered parking spot. Once on the lab's floor, the women made one last adjustment to their rather skimpy outfits and Marlene went into her trance mode. They knocked on the Doc's door.

Charlie was surprised to see not two, but four women waiting. He hesitated, but then asked them in, and looked up and down the hall to make sure no one saw them enter, not that he could have done anything about it they did.

"Sit down, please." He walked over to Marlene who'd sat as if on command, staring forward and with a blank look. "Hmmm.. I see what you mean. Did she drink the entire bottle?"

"Yes, well, except for the drop or two she put in my drink. When I saw the bottle next, it was on her bedside and empty. Here, I brought it with me."

The Doc took the bottle and did some calculations. He considered the bit of luck he'd just been handed in the form of the evidence. Though he was dying to test the liquid's controlling powers, the one thing he needed to know was how long the amount that Marlene took would keep her under the power of others. "And uh, you are sure her uh, situation changed for the better?"

Victoria wanted to scream Marlene was right about his questions. She knew him and his work and his psyche now, all too well. This was exactly what she'd said he would get around to asking. "Oh, yes. She's much better now. I'm uh, sorry I screamed at you. The color is back in her face, more movement, much better now."

"Hmmm. Very good. Yes." The three unaffected girls watched him like children with Mr. Rogers. He felt like a God in their eyes, an opportunity he wouldn't miss if he had his way. So Marlene was coming out of it. He had no way of knowing how far out, or how much longer it would take, but he could figure out close enough what amount it might take to get someone to the state she was in now, complete obedience. What the hell, he thought, it was worth the risk. "Listen, this is going to take awhile. Can I get you girls something to drink?"

Again! Right on target! This guy was not only predictable, but hornier than a toad! Lori chimed in, "Sure! And if you have something to spice it up just a bit, we are through with classes this afternoon." When all the other girls looked at her as if she'd just betrayed them all, she added casually, "It's not as if we're under aged or anything."

Charlie smiled at the last remark. For a moment, he thought... nah. "Sorry, I don't keep any alcohol here."

"I have to use the can. Where is it?" Marilyn asked, twisting her legs a few times to draw his attention to the mid thigh skirt.

"Oh, sure. It's out the door you came in and to your left, uh, three doors? It's marked."

Both the Doc and Marilyn left their seats and the three remaining girls whispered a few acknowledgements that all was going according to plan. The big show was about to begin.

Marilyn came back first and left the door unlocked, the true reason for her exit in the first place. She winked at all three women. Doc Phillips came back a minute later and had prepared a tray of four glasses of coke with ice, again just as Marlene had predicted.

He passed the tray around and saw to it that each girl took a glass. When he got to Marlene, he surprised them all by offering her a glass too. She surprised them further by sitting there, quiet, not responding to his questions. Commands, she reminded herself, only commands.

Phillips stood up straight, and looked at her a moment. Then he realized he'd asked a question in the context of the role he'd played with her. Maybe the real thing didn't work that way. He leaned into her again, "Marlene, drink this. It'll make you feel better." He turned after she took the plain coke and said to the others, "Perhaps the caffeine will override the effects. He nodded at them in some sort of conspiratorial relationship.

The girls looked at each other, winked mockingly when his back was turned, and then said, "Bottoms up" together and drank their cokes down.

Charlie watched in awe as the three of them downed their entire cokes in one long drink. "Well! Are you all that thirsty? Anyone care for another?" They all started to give their own answers of "No thank you," when the other three of them suddenly lapsed into silence.

Unbelievable! Charlie couldn't believe his luck! Not only did he have three women in his power, it seemed, but he had discovered a wonder chemical that could possibly have unprecedented effects on the world. His mind was beginning to assess all these possibilities when he realized he was not alone. Four beautiful women, different sizes, different shapes, all about the same age and all of them sexily clad, were sitting in his locked lab, subservient to his every command. "Everyone stand up."

They did, Marlene included. "Sit down." They did. "Shirts off."

There was a moment of hesitation, then all four of them began to unbutton or simply pull tops overhead. In a minute, all three were sitting before him, bare-chested. Not a single one had worn a bra. "Skirts off."

Again, no delay, no complaint, not even a look in his direction. They all just undid clasps and zippers and scooted up to push skirts down over their knees and let them fall to the floor. Not a one wore panties! He thought he heard something behind him, took a quick look, and then fixed his eyes again on the beautiful tits arrayed before him. This was more than he could ever have dreamed of. "Legs spread for inspection." The military command nature of the situation was overpowering. They all spread their knees wide.

"Marlene," He looked directly at Victoria. "On you knees between these legs. I want to see you lick her pussy for me.

Marlene rose slowly and stepped over to where Victoria sat. She dared not look into her face for they would both break out laughing. As she bent down to kneel, she got a special relief, the scent of her roommate wafting up in heat from her snatch. She had no trouble following orders and began to eat her roomy once more.

"Lori, the same with, what is it Marilyn?" Neither moved nor said a thing.

"Damn! This is too good. Lori. Do the same to Marilyn."

She rose and followed Marlene's lead. The four women were soon deeply involved in letting real emotions take them away.

Phillips watched for several minutes, using the time to accustom himself to his apparent success, and to figure out what he was going to do with the opportunity that had befallen him. Nagging in the back of his mind was a thought he didn't want to have, that maybe he was being played, his same strategy played right back at him. He decided the possibility was remote, and yet strong enough to warrant further review. "Ladies. Stop."

The motion stopped, but two women still had their heads buried in two snatches. "Stand up."

They did, all naked except for shoes. They were magnificent, Charlie thought. He hoped beyond all hopes that they were truly his to deal with and play with as he pleased. "All of you, march out into the hall and wait for me at the elevator." To his surprise, and extreme pleasure, they all turned and marched toward the door.

Marlene was first there and reached for the door handle. "Stop!" Charlie's voice was right on queue. Marlene had told them he'd try something like this, something they would never consider unless they were under his spell. Even he was not stupid enough to be caught with four naked women emerging from his office into the company's halls. "Come over here and remove my clothes. Marlene, make sure the door is locked." She had started to return but went back and locked the door. Too late, she thought and smiled to herself.

"All of you, line up and face the wall." They did as they were told, silently.

Charlie walked over and walked down the line of them as if he were inspecting his troops. When he reached the end, he turned around and stopped at each to slip his hand between their cheeks and feel their goods. He was smiling almost as broadly as his heart was beating fast. After each he pulled his hand from their crotch and smelled it, picking up a different scent from each and learning their varying degrees of wetness at the same time.

"Hands on the wall, and step back." He backed up to give them room. They did as commanded and soon they were all leaning on the wall. "Spread 'em."

Marlene was amazed at the different person her idol had become. He was just a man, like any other, horny, self centered, conniving. Her wishes and hopes that she'd found someone different were dashed. Quickly now, she was beginning to change inside, becoming more cynical, more self-centered.