Accidental Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jusduit
jusduit
186 Followers

It was several minutes before she felt what had to be an impending eruption. She noticed it first in his ball sac as it suddenly tensed then released a few times. Then she felt the power of his desire as his sperm surged up through cock to spurt forth into her waiting mouth and throat.

Massey groaned again as the jism flew and his assistant sucked it down, every drop, as if wanting more. He fell back on his hands as she continued to work his meat with her mouth and suction and hands. The man spewed an enormous load down her throat and knew it was impossible for her to take it all. Finally his shaft subsided, empty, cleaned and free of its obligation to please.

“Was that good, Doctor?” She asked, slurping an errant string off her lips.

“Yesssssssss.” He responded, finding yet a new way to change his approach to direct answers.

Marlene smiled with pride and satisfaction. This was not her first blowjob, but it was her best. There was no fear of performing poorly, for one thing, given the current state of obedience the Doctor was in. She finally had a chance to do it her way, and actually enjoy herself at the same time. And then there was the respect for the man. This was a man who never treated disrespectfully, who never groped her, or slighted her with remarks or innuendo. She wanted to spend more time analyzing this wonderful new situation, but felt another need too.

Rising up to her feet again, she said, “Get down here, Charlie.” She lightly slapped his thigh and smiled.

Massey quickly, and with no regard to his opened pants, hopped off the high table and stood before his assistant. The action ensured his pants fell the rest of the way to his ankles, while his jockey briefs remained, still half covering his ball sac and draping below, down the tops of his thighs.

Marlene was amazed for a moment that the man made no attempt to either cover himself, or approach her. She had to remind herself he was truly in some kind of hypnotic state, and she was actually in charge. The sense of power surged through her. Needing to test her control yet again, she asked “Charlie, what do you like about me?”

There was no hesitation. He quickly blurted out, “I like everything about you.”

Not good enough, she thought, “Be more specific.” She put her hands on her hips, the tension in her shoulder muscles pulling her blouse open further.

“I like your breasts. I like your face, your eyes and your lips. I like your hair.” His eyes roamed over her body as he spoke.

Marlene noticed right away this was different - being looked over by the Doctor, as opposed to the way most men looked. Doctor Massey had a fondness in his eyes, a kindness, though not entirely covering the lust there as well.

He continued as he dropped his gaze lower, “I like your hips and how they accent your narrow waist. Your legs are perfectly proportioned, narrowing your figure again toward your smooth and shapely calves. Your ankles are strong and yet sexy, especially when you wear heels.”

She was impressed at the detail he had the unlikely quality to see, and terribly flattered. She was also getting more excited than she’d ever been. “Dr. Massey, Charlie, do you fantasize about me? At night I mean, or anytime we are together maybe?”

Again, the blunt and immediate response. “Yes.”

“Hmm.. When was the last time you fantasized about me?” She leaned on one leg and cocked her head to one side, very curious.

“This afternoon when you came to work.”

“Oh! Really! And what was your fantasy? Did youuuu…. Throw me down on the floor and rape me?” She knew immediately she’d said the wrong thing. Misusing her control was no way to act. She’d just taken him for granted, and she wanted nothing to do with that kind of behavior.

Before she could retract her question, he said simply, “No.”

“What did you do fantasize then, Charlie?”

“I picked you up and placed you gently on this table,” He patted the table where he’d just been sitting. “Then I raised your skirt, spread your legs, pushed the crotch of your pink panties aside and applied my mouth to your pussy.”

She was surrounded by reactions to his words. He was so blunt, and so purely. There were no inhibitions, no games being played on words. He was a scientist, and described his actions in such terms, but he also used words like “ crotch” and “pussy.” He also admitted to a fantasy he’d had just a few hours ago, where he dove between her legs to please her, a somewhat righteous improvement over the classic wham-bam-thank-you-mam approach most men seemed to have. Odd, she reflected, that this was exactly the same blunt approach she had just taken with him! The realization tied some things together.

“So your first desire was to, uh, eat me? Not just, well, fuck me?”

“Yes.”

“Why?” She was still somewhat bewildered.

For the longest time there was hesitation in his response. He seemed to be contemplating his answer. And yet…

“It is the single most intimate way I could introduce myself to you, sexually.”

“WOW!” She thought. Not only was he probably right, as she thought it over, but he put it so eloquently, there was absolutely no way this man could be anything but himself at that moment. He was truly obligated to speak the truth under the influence of that accidental drug. “My God,” she muttered, “What am I going to do with you?” Her question was to herself, but the response came from the Doctor.

“Anything you want.”

Marlene looked up at him, a full head taller than she, and stared deeply in awe. Her lower jaw dropped and she was truly frozen in recognition of her situation. This was all much too good to be true. A man she already respected, even longed for, now stood before her telling her the first thing he fantasized about was pleasing her? There was absolutely nothing it seemed, that stood between her that moment and nirvana. “Well Doctor, let’s just make that fantasy come true.” She lifted her arms like a child waiting to be picked up.

Massey’s lips edged slightly wider as he held her with both arms and raised her as he turned them around and placed her gently on the tabletop. Marlene brought her hands up to her breasts and resumed their massage as she rocked side to side on her ass cheeks to let her skirt ride up her thighs. Massey helped as if they’d choreographed and rehearsed the act many times.

As her panties came to light, she asked somewhat slyly, “Charlie, how did you know I was wearing pink panties?” To her knowledge, she hadn’t had to bend over or find any other occasion to give him such a view this day.

“You always wear pink on Thursday’s.”

“Oh? I do?” She asked, preoccupied as they finished raising her skirt all the way up behind her to her waist. She pulled on the hem to further raise and invert the piece to prevent at least some of the inevitable wrinkles.

Massey stood still before her to answer her question. “Yes.”

“And what do I wear on Monday’s?” She was almost laughing at his observation. How silly, she thought.

“Blue.”

His answer was so confident she suddenly stiffened. Immediately she thought about what she’d worn on Monday, three days before. They were blue! She’d worn them with jeans. She has no classes on Mondays and always dressed more casually. Amazing! How did he know that? “And Tuesdays?”

“Green.”

Now she was getting near fear again. This was uncanny. Already she’d remembered she’d worn a pair of light green, French cut lacey panties on Tuesday. There was no way she could remember back to last week, but how could the Doctor possibly know that? She started to wonder if perhaps he had some perverted thing going with a hidden camera. She found herself trying to find some reason to reject such an idea. Surely her handsome prince of this lab was not a pervert! Then he put his hands on her thighs.

“How did you know what color panties I was wearing those days?” Her voice held an accusatory tone. But before he could answer, she demanded, “What did I wear yesterday?” She knew he couldn’t tell, for she’d worn slacks on Wednesday. Her outfit was light and summery, shades of yellow with a beige blouse. She’d worn yellow panties.

“Yellow.”

She was near anger, and asked the question again, “Doctor, how do you know what color panties I wear to the office?”

“The color spectrum. You follow it nearly every week.”

“The what!” She couldn’t comprehend what he was saying. She knew nothing about following any spectrum of color in relation to her closet. “Explain.” Her words and tension were fighting the soft touch of his hands on the skin of her thighs.

“You almost always follow the color spectrum. On Monday’s you wear blue, Tuesday’s a green, then a Yellow, Thursday’s, like today, a pink,” They both looked down at her pink panties, and both stiffened slightly at the first signs of wetness appearing where the satiny material met her thighs. He continued, “Friday’s you wear red.”

She peeled her eyes from her panties and looked at him. “And I suppose that though you’ve never seen me on the weekends, you know what I wear then?”

“Yes. I believe so.” His answer was frustratingly brief, and almost belligerently confident.

“HOW! How could you know?” She was suddenly so agitated she started to straighten as if to jump off the table. A vision of a camera in the ceiling of the restroom had appeared in her mind.

“Saturdays you probably wear black, and Sunday’s are white, all the colors in one, purity, the start of your week.” He didn’t move, but neither did she. The answer made her think, forgetting for a moment the man between her legs, and his hands on her thighs.

“Really?” She wondered, “Could I be that predictable?” As her mind began to trace her days, and her clothing each day, she could find no exceptions to his rule. She did indeed wear blue on Monday, the green on Tuesday and the yellow on Wednesday! And now that she thought about it, she did wear white cotton panties under sweats on Sunday for her long walk along the beach. She even considered what she was going to wear tomorrow, but could not see anything predictable. Only past experience seemed to work, and so far, every example supported the words of her boss. Amazing. And very touching that he should be so observant of her behavior. She’d never even heard of anything like it.

“How…” She was cutoff by the sensation of her boss’s tongue on her clit. She’d been so deep in thought, she’d missed when he dropped down on her. He flicked his tongue ever so lightly at first, as if introducing himself, just as he had said. It felt so good, there was no way that her response could be one of anything but absolutely welcoming her guest and giving him carte blanche on her body. She let her head fall back, her mouth open, and her eyes roll up.

Massey kept his hands moving too. As his tongue worked on the nub of her clit, his hands glided lightly over her skin. They grazed on the flesh of her thighs, sliding across and down between her legs, then up and over and outside, followed by a reach around to the cheeks of her ass and back forward to repeat the process.

Marlene’s own hands came up and began to massage her breasts. Massey was driving her crazy, his mouth tweaking her twat more aggressively all the time. Before too long, and with her body sending its first signals of an impending orgasm, he opened his mouth wide and took in her entire pussy, lips, clit and all. The sensation for Marlene was blissful, yet electric. At the same moment her body relaxed entirely, it tensed immediately in impending orgasm. When the Doctor began to suck, then blow, then suck on her pussy while continuing to flick her clit with his tongue, she grabbed her tits tightly, groaned loudly and let her entire body convulse in the strongest orgasm she’d ever had. She let her hips buck on the table, plopping back down after each blast off the marble top. She jerked her loins up at his face, then finally let go of her tits and pulled his head down hard on her cunt as if to never let it go. Marlene fucked his face like a man fucks his fist, hard, fast and so intense as to do damage if natural forces didn’t take over. Through it all she was groaning, emitting guttural words and commands even she didn’t under stand. Halfway through the seemingly endless surge of energy release, she shouted coherently, “Oh! God! Yes, Doctor Massey!!! Fuck my face! So hard! Yes!”

As if to further emphasize her power over him, he intensified his attack and much to Marlene’s amazement, intensified her response even further. What she’d already thought was her greatest orgasm ever, suddenly turned up yet another notch and surged through her like burning fuel from a hot rocket. She yelled her glee and satisfaction at the ceiling, holding herself from falling backwards by holding onto the Massey’s head. Her breasts were bouncing with the action of her body and occasionally when she’d rise and rock forward her tits would bounce on the man’s head. Then she’d bolt back in yet another convulsion and shout her exquisite glee at the ceiling.

The orgasm finally began to subside, and she pulled herself back to a sitting position. Massey licked her off, then the sides of her thighs near and around her pussy. His work was slow, deliberate, very calming and very sensual. This was no “cigarette after” kind of guy. This was a caring person, a man with a conscience, a man who knows a woman’s body and how to please it. This had to be a man who cherished her specifically.

Finally, he stood straight, still licking his lips and the sides of his mouth with his tongue. Marlene could see her juices still beyond its reach and smiled. She leaned into him and began to clean the rest of his face with her own tongue, and the two of them accomplished little more than trading her juices for saliva.

As they did this, Marlene pulled Massey’s hands up to her breasts again and they began a very gentle, slow motion on her flesh. It felt so comforting and even loving after such an arousing orgasm. The two of them were acting in concert, giving to each other of themselves so that their partner could revel in the soft glow of satisfaction. It worked beautifully for some time, and they didn’t tire at all of sucking each other’s face.

After some minutes, Marlene separated her head from the Doctor’s and said, while looking into his eyes, “I wore white last Sunday.” She offered her warmest smile and was rewarded with another from Massey.

He said nothing however, obviously still under the spell of the errant liquid, an observation that caused a ripple of reality to course through her like a first cold breeze of winter. Was any of this real? She shrugged off the fear of the future however, and brought her thoughts back to the present where she was perhaps more satiated than she’d ever been in her life.

“Do you like me, Professor?” She didn’t know where the term came from, having never used it before. He was a professor, and did teach a class, though she’d never been in it.

“Yes.” His response was more than robotic, with nearly a lungful of air delivering it.

She smiled and said, “I’m almost afraid to ask what other fantasies you have had about me.” Her chuckle was quickly stopped by the recognition of a disappointment in the Doctor’s face. She put a hand to his cheek and said, “Ohhhh.. don’t worry. I’m going to ask, but first it’s time for a fantasy of mine, no?”

Again, his eyes betrayed his reaction, one of pleasure at her words. His body straightened as if to prepare for her next command.

Marlene did not disappoint him, or herself, and said, “Take my panties off, Charlie.”

She used her hands to support herself off the tabletop and enable him to slide her now sopping wet panties down her thighs. He deliberately took his time, caressing the skin of her legs as he did so.

“Now my skirt,” She said as he straightened once more, his cock still standing straight out before him.

While he repeated the previous action, she let herself back down and removed her blouse and bra. Now she sat naked on the table top, waiting for him to stand. After kissing both her feet, he rose. She began to slide herself to the edge of the table, and upon reaching it wrapped her legs around Massey’s sides, resting them on his hips.

As she wrapped her arms over his shoulders and around his neck, she commanded, “Fuck Doctor Massey. Fuck me now, long and slow, and make me cum again, like I’ve never cum before, like only you can make me cum.”

That was no question, she knew. It was a blatant order to her boss to fuck his assistant, on the job. Not that there was any question remaining anyway, there could surely be none now that the man was truly under her power, and was about to culminate his commitment to her with an act that if uncovered, could end his career. Surely he would not be doing this, if he were in his right mind.

Massey reached around Marlene and placed his hands on her ass. Slowly, and while they both looked down and watched, he moved his hips closer and closer to her groin. She had moved over the edge of the table, supported now only at the very edge under the rear most portion of her butt. He did not attempt to lift her yet, but did rise up slightly on the balls of his feet.

His cockhead touched her swollen pussy lips and sent an instant shock through both of their bodies. They gasped simultaneously and held each other a little snugger than before.

Slowly, Massey moved his hips up and down, forcing his cock up and down the seam between her moistened lips. Quickly his cock was lubed and without even trying, beginning to edge more deeply between the folds of her pussy.

Marlene added a sideways motion of her chest to her musing in the Doctor’s ear, clinging just a little bit more tightly to his body each minute. The tantalizing sensations of taking his time with her were driving her even crazier than she’d ever fantasized. His hot shaft was penetrating her pussy a little more each stroke and as anxious as she was to have it ram its full length and breadth right up her cuntal tube, she also wanted to experience this first time again and again later in her mind. The only way to do that was to prolong the delicious feelings now, as long as she could take it.

Massey helped a lot, through patience, or skill, whatever. It didn’t matter anymore. For a sudden moment, she reflected on how she still couldn’t believe what was happening, her most cherished dreams coming true. Then she forced the skepticism from her mind, replacing it with the reality of the moment. Her pussy was being slowly worked into a real frenzy by a real cock, from a real Doc. She giggled and mused in the same breath and pulled her man even tighter to her body.

Massey perceived her needs, yet continued to hold out. His earlier orgasm gave him considerably strengthened endurance now and he was taking every advantage of it. With his first short thrust, he finally pushed the head of his dick inside the outer lips of his assistant’s wet cunt. They froze still, once again at the sudden sensation of penetration.

He was like a hot poker inside her body, and she like a steam bath. With such a well defined wall of influence the rest of his cock felt cold in comparison to its head. He backed out to the sound of a sigh in his ear, only to slide forward again, just a centimeter or two further. This act was followed by a moan of pleasure in his ear, a moan he echoed in hers.

After several of these deeper and deeper penetrations, Marlene suddenly said, just as he had pulled back once more, “Ok, Charlie, I want it all now. Fuck me Charlie. I need your entire cum filled cock in my body, Baby.”

As if choreographed once again, the two of them tensed their muscles at the same time, and pulled each other together like a couple of sumo wrestlers locking in a death grip. The Doctor’s plunging cock pushed deep inside Marlene’s pussy, coursing full length up her pussy’s tunnel and stopping only when their pubic mounds met with a silent thud.

jusduit
jusduit
186 Followers