Accidental Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers

They were locked completely, and stopped dead in that embrace. Marlene gasped an intake of breath and held it with her mouth open and her eyes closed. The sensation of his searing cock all the way up to her womb was one of unparalleled fulfillment, a dream, no a fantasy come true. She locked her ankles behind his back and tried instinctively to suck him even tighter into her body, knowing full well there just wasn’t anymore to suck, or anywhere for more to go.

Massey similarly held his breath, his back arched to its maximum to deliver everything he had into his newfound master. He’d done as he’d been told, given her the slow and deepest penetration he could, and now he would deliver the rest, a slow and thorough fucking of this beautiful woman, culminating in an orgasm she would never forget. He withdrew his shaft slowly.

Marlene felt when he pulled his precious prick from her womb that she’d just lost a part of herself. She felt suddenly empty, missing something terribly important, so fulfilling that she was no longer the same without it. “Oh, Charlie, come back inside, fuck me Baby, fuck me now, I need you so badly.”

She resisted the urge to thrust her hips forward however, trusting that the commands and the man would come through. And in short order she was rewarded for her patience and trust.

Massey retraced his withdrawal motion with a second slow and deliberate plunge back into her desperate depths. But he didn’t have to work at it, for it seemed there was a huge pressure of suction pulling him into her. His cock slid forward and up into her womb like it belonged there, and was just as desperate to get back and stay there.

They pulled on each other with their arms and hands and pulled tighter and tighter as each new in and out action was accomplished. On his withdrawals, it was as if they were testing their own control, and daring some outside force to just try to pull them apart. And while their retreats continued to be slow and tantalizingly tempting, it was on their ensuing thrusts that the their pace began to change.

After a half dozen slow and methodical meetings of cockhead and cervix, Massey began to move into her more quickly, more firmly, more commandingly. There was no resistance from Marlene. To the contrary, the need was growing in both of them, the need to grab more, to pull and thrust more, to become one inside each other’s body.

“That’s soooooooooo good Baby,” Cooed Marlene into Massey’s ear. “Sooooo fucking good.” She let another slow thrust enter her and then pulled him tight as she could for a moment. “Now do me hard, Charlie, hard and fast. I need you to fuck me harder than you’ve fucked anyone before. NOW!”

She had pushed him out slowly as she spoke, and then pulled hard as she could to bring him back in when she finished. He too pulled and plowed his cock up her hole with abandon then and began a pumping action that pummeled her pussy and delivered electric shocks up both their spine with each completed thrust.

They began groaning on the exits and grunting with each meeting of their chests, as if the air were being knocked from their lungs. The thrusts grew in force and speed until neither even knew what was happening. Their bodies ate each other up with total disregard for hearts and minds or anything else. All that mattered now was absolute satisfaction, giving and receiving.

As their simultaneous orgasms approached, their voices could have been heard in the hall, had anyone walked by. Equally, their bodies were racking so strongly as to move the permanently mounted table Marlene was perched on. Bottles clinked and metal racks and stands rattled as the two of them strived to stimulate every last nerve and tendon in their bodies.

Finally, just as both were about to exclaim they could stand no more, the eruptions flared and they both shouted incomprehensible words in each other’s ears. Their bodies pulsed from one end to the other as their arms pulled and pushed to augment the action of pussy and cock. After several racking throws and what seemed like gallons of the Doctor’s jis surging into her craving body, they both locked onto each other one last time and went totally still.

Marlene felt the last gush of hot liquid in her womb begin to seep down toward her pussy’s lips. Massey too felt the liquid begin its capitulation to gravity and luxuriated in the sensations of it slipping down his cock. A sudden and uncontrollable mini-thrust of his hips indicated the last of his seed had been sent, and their bodies very slowly began to melt their tension and replace it with a warm and touching embrace.

Marlene could not speak. She was spent. She sensed the Doctor was too and both were content to just stay where they were, holding and experiencing each other’s waning pleasure. The deed had been done, the act completed, their lives changed forever. This was not the kind of experience you could take back. This was not something one could forget. Neither of them seemed affected less than deep to their core, and both had to take some time to let that sink in.

Some time later, Marlene remembered this was not a normal situation in another way. This was not the man and the woman engaged in a loving and mutual act. The Doctor was under some kind of spell, induced by chemistry gone bad. She’d taken total advantage of her boss. She’d done something akin to what she’d expect from one of those many “men” she’d always despised, repulsed. Like a date-rape drug. She become one of them!

A tear began to form in her eye, though Massey couldn’t see it. They were still locked together, by their arms and still with his now half inflated though still buried cock. His juices, mixed with hers and were now running out of her cuntal lips and beginning to run down her crack, inevitably pouring out on the table. Shame, and perhaps fear began to well up inside her. This could have been even better if….

Suddenly the Doctor began to withdraw. He said nothing, but he looked deeply into her eyes. As he did so, one hand reached for a box of paper towels he kept on the table for the constant cleanup that was required to keep his work free of error. To Marlene’s surprise, he did not move to clean his shrinking shaft first. Instead, he began on her, and not by rubbing her with a coarse paper towel, but by placing the paper towel on the counter beneath her still steaming pussy, and then kneeling to slip his tongue out and begin to swab up the product of their coupling.

Marlene was so shocked by his action she could say nothing. Her fears and shame disappeared immediately, and were replaced by something else, something different, something almost, loving. Charlie continued to lap up the remnants of their sex from the insides of her thighs, and then planted his mouth on her pussy once more.

This time he was even more gentle with her, and took his time to slowly and smoothly suck and scoop every last drop of the two of them out of her. She could tell he was swallowing constantly, putting their liquids inside him for good. As she felt the last of their juices disappear from her body, she was surprised once more as the Doctor rose up and embraced her in a kiss so hot and so wet she almost forgot why.

The liquid, the last that he had sucked from her body, was shared by both of them now, swished from one mouth to the other and back as if moving from one end of an hourglass to the other. It tasted different than she’d ever imagined. It had his taste she’d enjoyed earlier, and she sensed the scent and taste of her own secretions as well. But there was something more now coming from the mingling of their liquids, something hot and tingling and totally unforgettable. This liquid was THEIR liquid, unique in all the world, and not to be ever forgotten, or duplicated again, unless…

They finally parted and Massey stood before her, back to that stoned kind of stance, awaiting her next command.

Marlene sighed, but did not allow those feelings of shame or fear return. The Doctor’s last act was more than enough of an original inspiration, one only he had thought of and executed without command, to remove all that shame and the fear too. “Doctor, help me down, please.”

He did so as she wondered why she had suddenly added the “Please” word to her command. She asked him to hand her her clothes, one piece at a time, and help her put them on. She didn’t have the slightest idea of where this whole command and control thing was going to go, so she took advantage of as much as she could while it lasted. For all she knew, she’d be in jail, another school, or out on her sex-offender’s ass the next day. But for one time for sure, she luxuriated in the wonder of having a man help her dress.

Finally, she was finished, and resigned herself to wrap this up, “Ok, Charlie, thank you. Now pull your pants up.” He did as instructed and stood there for a moment.

Marlene fastened her bra and began to button her blouse when she saw Massey suddenly jerk once, and then again.

“Marlene, what… excuse me but… PLEASE!”

She looked at him in shock. It was the kind of reaction she might expect if she’d suddenly walked in on him, still dressing. The drug! Had it worn off? Maybe it was because of something they did! Had the fast blood flow through their veins somehow vented or killed the effects of the mysterious liquid? She was saddened that she was apparently loosing him, yet grateful that he seemed to be coming back to normal. Then she realized what he was referring to. Her blouse was still half open.

“Oh! Uh, sorry. It caught on the counter here, uh, when I bent over to pick up this trash.” She leaned down while finishing the last button and retrieved the towel he’d placed beneath her, and which had fallen to the floor when he’d helped her off the table. The stain of wetness made her smile.

“Oh, well. Sorry. Fine, I guess. So, you were saying?”

She looked up at him with a blank stare.

“About my coffee cup. What were you saying something about my…” He looked around and found it moved a few feet away from its original position. Retrieving it, and beginning to raise it to his mouth, he was suddenly interrupted.

Marlene reached out and grabbed the cup, and his hand, with both of hers. She pulled the cup down and said, somewhat out of breath, “COLD! It’s cold! Here. Give it to me. I’ll, I mean, I was going to get you a fresh cup.” She used both hands to pry the cup loose and quickly turned to leave for the coffee room.

Massey looked after her only as long as it took her to get to the end of the long table. He turned then and began to move some things around for yet another test, a strange look growing on his face.

Marlene stopped at the end of the table and looked at her watch as if she needed an excuse to stop. She looked down the table to make sure the noises she heard were indeed the Doctor, getting back to work, and too busy to watch her leave now. Then she quickly grabbed the beaker of mysterious liquid, and moved out of the room as silently as she could, holding the liquid so he couldn’t see.

In the hall she breathed a huge sigh of relief and looked again at her watch. The effects had lasted just under an hour. Unbelievable! She wanted to shout, or laugh with glee at the unbelievable fortune she’d just encountered. And only ONE DROP! Here she stood with a whole beaker of the liquid!

Bustling off down the hall, staring into the beaker, she thought again about the last hour. There was only one way it could have been better, she realized. If what had happened had indeed been spontaneous and real on both their parts, not just hers, it would have been…. She shook her head and mumbled to herself, “Oh hell. I’ll settle for Charlie like this any day!”

Back in the lab, Doctor Massey stood at the door Marlene had just passed through. He’d raised the shade so he could watch his assistant venture down the hall. As she had stopped and turned sideways to her line of travel, assumedly to see with better light into the beaker of highly concentrated sugar water, he smiled at her childish glee, reminding himself to watch closely in the future, for any drink that she handed him could be very happily laced with more than a little sweetness.

jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers