Accidental Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walker said nothing, but I decided I would be the one to get it out in the open. "I slept very well last night. The margaritas did a wonderful job of relaxing me and putting me in ‘the mood', so when John climbed into bed with me I was more than ‘in the mood' and so it seemed, was John. Imagine my surprise when I woke up cuddled up to Walker this morning."

There! I had said it. It was out in the open now.

Becky's first words were, "Oh, my god!" her jaw slack with dismay.

"I'm sure the both of you came to the same realization at some point during the night, or at least this morning, Becky, when you awoke to find John in bed with you."

John and Becky started talking at the same time, "It was all a mistake!!!!!"

"I thought it was Walker crawling into bed with me," Becky said.

"And I thought it was you, Claire, when I crawled into bed to find you naked, ready and in the mood."

Finally, Walker spoke up. "No one is pointing fingers. It was a big mix-up. What we have to decide here and now, is whether or not we are going to let this mess up our friendship."

"Exactly!" I said. "I don't want this to mess up my friendship with you, Becky. You're my best friend. Can we make it past this room blunder and all that it entails? I really hope we can."

Silence. For the next few moments none of us said a word.

Finally, John spoke up. "So we know in the room mix up, Walker made love to Claire and I made love to Becky, right? We have to look deep within ourselves to see how we feel about this and if jealousy is going to be a problem. Right?"

"Yes," Walker said. "I can say with certainty that it's not going to cause any problems for me...I just want to make sure it isn't going to cause problems between John and Claire, between me and Becky, between John and me or between Claire and Becky."

"As far as I'm concerned it was a mistake so no one is to blame. I feel no jealousy that Becky made love to my husband because he thought it was me and I don't feel guilty making love to Walker while thinking he was my husband. Am I wrong?" I asked the group around the table.

"I have to say, for all intents and purposes, Claire is right." Becky said. "We all thought we were making love to our spouses. Granted, if we had not drank more than usual we might have known the difference from the beginning.... but being drunk and in the dark and already horny as hell, I was laying in wait to pounce on Walker when he came in.....so John never had a chance." The impish smile on her face made me feel much better.

"And after having a few beers myself, I was more than ready to jump Claire when I climbed into bed. I slid up under the covers from the bottom of the bed, between those luscious thighs and that sweet..." his sentence trailed off as he realized he was describing to Walker what he had done to Becky the night before. "Sorry, man." He said to Walker, "but thinking it was Claire, I went straight to the good parts." he said with a sly smile on his face.

"So no one's really upset?" I asked, looking around the table.

"How can we be? It's not like, being best friends we would have done this on purpose. It does unnerve me that John knows me quite intimately now." she said blushing. "Otherwise, I was making love to my husband last night."

"Well, if asked for details I'm going to be open and honest, so maybe we should say ‘don't ask, don't tell'....if you don't want the details, then don't ask and don't give specifics unless they are asked for. Agreed?" I said, looking around the table at each face to make sure they understood.

"Agreed" came from all of them.

"And if feelings change in any way for any one of us, we're all willing to sit down again and talk it over?" I asked, watching all nod their head in agreement.

"Good, can we get on with our vacation now?" I whined

Grabbing the rods and reels, bait and tackle, the men were out the door before Becky or I could say anything else.

"Are you really okay with this, Becky? I'm scared to death that this will come us."

"Yes, I'm okay. Not something I ever thought about happening, but if it had to happen, at least it was by accident and at least it was with someone I trust." she said coming up behind me and hugging me. Turning around, I hugged her back. Turning to clean up the breakfast dishes I said, "Good, I feel the same way...I can't imagine being okay with it if it had been any other woman. Strange sounding, I know."

"Not strange." Becky said. "I feel the same way for some reason." she said as we finished up the kitchen. "Let's hit the beach and join the rest of them" I said. Turning around, I saw Becky already ahead of me with lounge chair, towel and beach bag.

The boys were swimming in the surf while the girls built sandcastles in the sand as I set up my lounge chair next to Becky's. I spread the towel over my chair and sat down watching the kids at play. Becky lay silently on her stomach in a chair beside me, basking in the sun.

"When did you realize it wasn't John?"came from the motionless figure beside me.

"Welllll, had I not had so many margaritas, I would have realized it almost immediately. But as it was I didn't realize it wasn't John until almost the very end." I responded.

"Quite a difference between the two of them, isn't there?" she offered.

"Oh, yes....," I said, not sure where to go with this.

"You didn't ‘feel' the difference from the beginning?"

"Did you?" I countered

Becky giggled before answering. "Honestly, I can't say that I did. I remember thinking, ‘oh that feels soooo good' which should have sent off bells because Walker is so, um, thick, that it's almost painrul when he pushes inside me."

My turn to snicker, "John always stretches me when we've not made love for a few days, but I remember thinking that he never stretched me this much. It just didn't make it through the tequila."

"So Walker stretched you, too? Was it painful for you, like it is to me sometimes?"

"Oh, god, did he ever stretch me. There are several places on my body that's feeling it this morning and I won't walk right for a few days." I whined.

"More than one? What other places would be sore, Claire....?" her voice trailed off as she lifted her sunglasses to look at me. "What other place did he stretch?'

I could do nothing but sit there with a stupid grin on my face.

"You had anal sex together?" she asked, not quite believing. "You took all of him in your ass?"

"Yes." I replied quietly, more than a little embarrassed at her reaction for some reason

"You said ‘several'. Where else?" Her eyes penetrating me as she waited for me to answer.

"My throat."

"What?! No way. I can't get even the head in my mouth....are you saying you got all of his cock into your mouth and down your throat?" she said fascinated, but not believing.

"Yes. I thought it was John. I laid down on my back with my head dropped down over the side....John loves that position. He says he slips in to my mouth so easily. It took a little bit of work last night, but I just assumed it was because it's been a few days since we made love. He stretched me but I was enjoying the feel of him in my throat."

"Oh. My. God.!" Becky stated emphatically.

"I'm sorry" was all I could think to say.

"Don't be sorry. NOW I'm jealous. Walker must have been in heaven if he was able to do that...well not just that. Anal sex, too... his fantasies coming to life" she laughed.

"Please don't be jealous. I thought it was John, that's the only reason..." I said

"I'm jealous because I can't do it, Claire.... that's all. Damn, you two must have made love for hours last night." she said watching, trying to read my face, "You did, didn't you?! Come on, I'm asking. Tell me."

"Yes, we made love for hours." I confessed "What about you and John? I'm sure you made love for hours pleasuring each other."

"Hmmmm, I'm not sure, but it might have been an hour. I woke up to his head between my legs, geeez he knows how to use that tongue of his... all the right spots to hit. And then I, um, well I did him." She said quickly.

"You did, um, what?" I asked, wanting her to fess up as I did.

"I sucked his cock," she said, not looking at me. "I should have realized when I was able to get all of him in my mouth that it wasn't Walker."

"Yeah.....alcohol and pleasure can play tricks on the mind, can't they? Don't be embarrassed, Becky. I take it, no anal sex for you, though?"

"Oh hell, no." she said without hesitation. "He is much too big for that. How did you manage?"

Playing the memory over in my head, "Oh, a slow course in the art of soft stretching helped....I have to remind John that you just can't stick it in, so Walker got the lesson last night instead of John. And then he gave me a lesson in ‘it hurts sooooo good'"

"Wow. It hurts like hell to me....nothing good about it. You are a wild woman." she said thoughtfully.

"Listen who's talking" I said, smiling. "I just enjoy good sex."

"Oh belive me. It was incredible just making slow, gently love......no pain, no stretching." she said dreamily. "I drifted off to sleep with the biggest smile on my face."

"I'm sure we all did last night." I said.