Accidental Fantasy: The Day After

Story Info
The day after the accidental spouse swap.
6.2k words
4.37
141.5k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat of the morning's sun rising soon took it's toll on me as I began to sweat. The stickiness soon roused me from my enjoyable slumber. A glance at the blue water was enough to make me want to take a dip to cool off. Leaving Becky sleeping, I walked down the beach past our little girl, Taylor, and Amanda, Becky and Walker's little girl, digging for periwinkles in the sand, to where John and Walker had been fishing. I found only their tackle and gear. A yell from the water told me they, too, had decided to take a swim. Walking down to the edge of the water, I was shocked by it's coolness, but it felt so refreshing to my sweaty skin. I was still getting use to the temperature of the water when I felt two hands on each of me feet and my feet suddenly pulled out from under me. Coming up out of the water, I knew before looking that I would find my son, Dylan, and his buddy in crime laughing because they had pulled a prank on me.

"I finally gotcha, Mom!" my son said.

"Man, that was so easy." Walker's son, Matt, said, diving under water as I dove after him.

"You two are now officially on my list. Bread and water for you for the duration of the vacation." I said, laughing that they had gotten me.

"I started to warn you, but it was just too good an opportunity to miss." John said, pulling me into his arms and kissing me.

"Oh, we're leaving if you're going to start the mushy stuff." the two boys moaned.

"Get a room, you guys!" came one of my son's favorite sayings as he and Matt swam away.

"We do have a room," I yelled after them, "You don't hear us screaming and moaning every night?" I asked, knowing what the response was going to be.

"Ewwwwwww! God, why can't you be like other parents who don't have sex and don't talk about it with their kids?" Dylan asked, with Matt saying "Yeah!" in agreement.

"Oh, you know you boys love it! I saw you talking to those two pretty girls on the beach. Now go play like good little boys." Walker yelled to them as they quickly put distance between us and them.

Turning my attention back to John, I kissed him again. "What happened to the fishing, boys?"

"Boys? We got your boys right here." Walker piped up. I didn't need to see the gesture he was making under the water to know what he was talking about.

"Only a figure of speech, Walk. You know that." I said.

"I'm sure after last night, she knows the men from the boys." John laughed, knowing he would make me blush. And blush I did, deep crimson.

"Hey, no fair....this is two against one. We can have this conversation when Becky's awake." I responded and swam out a bit deeper. Past the waves to calmer water.

John swam out behind me, grabbing my leg and pulling me to him. "Sure we can talk about this when Becky's around. But we can also talk about it now," he said. Wrapping my legs around his waist so I wouldn't float away, I looked at Walker then back at John, wondering what the hell they were up to.

"Sounds like the two of you have been comparing notes, is that it?" I inquired.

"Sure we have," Walker replied, "haven't you and Becky?" a bemused smiled creeping across his face.

"Well, not in any depth, no." I countered.

As the conversation continued, my hands were on his shoulders and John's hands were roaming my body under the surface of the water-unbeknownst to Walker. His hands slid up into the legs of my suit, cupping my ass cheeks, at times spreading them open, as he talked to Walker and I.

‘You will, though." he said, his eyes twinkling. "You girls talk about everything."

"Ohhhh, like you guys don't? I bet the two of you talked about every detail of what happened to each of you last night, didn't you?" I asked, watching them smile at each other guiltily. "You did, didn't you?" feeling myself turn pink again.

"Okay, yes....we've talked about it . Guys are guys are guys, and I wanted all the details. And I'm sure when you and Becky get the chance....girls will be girls will be girls. You tell me you aren't going to compare the size of our cocks and everything we did to you with them?" John asserted.

"Okay, okay. I give." I said in defeat. Hugging him to me, loving the feeling of his warm hard body against mine.

"You do?" Walker mused, "can I have some, too, then?"

"Down Big Boy, you got your's last night." I quipped, not believing the words came out of my mouth. Neither, it seemed, could the guys, because they both burst out laughing raucously.

"Am I missing all the fun?" Becky called, working her way out to where we were.

"Oh, no, not at all. The ‘boys' are just trying to find out whether you and I have been comparing notes about last night, as they have. And John wants to see how many times he can make me blush in the process." I explained.

"You can't blame me cause you blush so easily. And we've already told ya', we have your ‘boys' right here." again the unmistakable gesture of them cupping their ‘manhood' underwater.

Since my legs were still wrapped around John's waist, he had to reach around and between my legs to achieve this. Instead of cupping himself, his fingers slipped into the leg of my suit bottom and spread my lips open, one finger teasing my slit. Looking over, I saw Becky making her way to Walker. The water coming up to her chest, as it did to the rest of us. Walker pulled Becky into his arm and I heard her whisper, "No one would ever mistake you for a boy, Sexy."

John's fingers brought my attention back to him quickly. My hands caressed down his stomach and down the front of his swimsuit until I found what I wanted. Leaning in, stroking him softly, I whispered very softly, "I want some of that right here and right now."

Looking around the see all of the kids on the shore, he searched my eyes to see if I was serious about the request. "Here? Now?" he whispered back, his eye motioning to Walker and Becky not 5 feet away from us talking and kissing.

"Don't let the boys see you doing that mushy stuff," I said as I reached down and pulled the waistband of his suit down until it cupped under his balls. I rolled his balls in my hand and stroked his cock, slyly watching him attempt to keep a straight face.

"And why is that?" Becky asked, now behind Walker with her arms wrapped around his waist.

"Because you'll get a lecture for not acting like a ‘regular' parent." I laughed, still stroking my husband to hardness. When he was hard, I pulled my swimsuit to one side and slid my pussy down on his cock, all the while talking to Becky and Walker.

"And what, exactly, is a regular parent?" she laughed.

Walker finished this one for me, "Parents who don't kiss and hug or discuss s-e-x around their kids." he mused.

"Uh huh. Right. Like their little ears don't pick up when they hear us say anything about sex." she replied.

With the waves rocking us gently, Becky and Walker didn't seem to suspect a thing. "I don't think they like the idea of their parents actually ‘doing it'," John managed in a normal voice, to my disbelief. "Get Dylan and Matt away from you women and they want to know everything about woman and sex."

"Okay, okay. Some ideas I don't want put in my head right now." I said shaking the thought out of my head and giving John a meaningful look and purposely squeezing him with the muscles of my pussy. John involuntarily sucked in a loud breath and pushed deep into me.

"You okay, John?" Walker asked.

"Yeah, man,"catching his breath and gently rocking into me as he talked, "felt something against my leg. Almost jumped out of my skin."

Worried looks came over Becky's and Walker's face. "What did it feel like? Maybe we should move in toward shore a little ways. Sharks come up into more shallow water than this don't they?" Walker said anxiously.

"We are a good ways out, don't you think?" Becky worried aloud, both of them looking back to shore and checking the water around them. With their attention focused elsewhere for a moment, John thrust his cock hard into my pussy several times and came deep inside of me. Becky and Walker both turned just in time to see us part and him shiver all over. John laughed, turning a little red and said, "Sorry, I've got the heebie-jeebies. It was probably just some seaweed or a fish. I'm going to get out of the water for bit."

Seeing his red face, Walked tried to console him. "Don't be embarrassed man. I'm a wuss about things like this, too. I'd have screamed like a girl if whatever touched you had got me."

John had to laugh at this, knowing Walker had no idea what had just taken place right before his eyes. I couldn't resist chiding him, "We don't want the big sea-monster to get us then, Becky. Our husband's would be too busy running."

John whispered in my ear, "You are so wicked, wench."

"And you wouldn't have me any other way, would you?" I whispered back.

Out loud so the others could hear, "You've never run from my sea monster before, Claire."

"I don't know... Becky ran from mine the first time she saw it." Walker added. "She got use to it after I broke her in, though."

Becky and I both splashed them with water. "You two are incorrigible."

"Hey, no big words. If you want to call us horny, one track minded guys, just say so." John teased as we walked out of the water.

"Is everyone ready for lunch?" I asked, knowing the kids answers already.

"Mom, can we stay out here?" was the majorities request.

"We're here for a week and the water's not going anywhere, I promise." Becky put in.

"Let's have lunch, then we can go out on the boat after lunch." John added, knowing this would be a bribe they wouldn't refuse.

"YEAH!" came the roar from the kids.

The guys made sure the kids showered off outside as Becky and I prepared a quick lunch of hoagies sandwiches, soup and chips. The kids consumed their lunch in no time flat. While they waited for the ‘slow' adults to eat, the boys went up stairs to play video games and the girls went up to watch cartoons.

We all finished eating, cleaned up the kitchen quickly with Walker and John's help. Becky went upstairs to tell the kids we were ready to go. Dylan and Matt bounded down the stairs, out the door and into the Tahoe. Becky came down the stairs slowly. "Looks like the girls are pooped,"she said. "They are both conked out on their beds. I hate to wake them up, they'll be grumpy for the rest of the afternoon if I do."

I knew what she said was right, so I offered, "John and I will stay here and let them get their nap out."

"No, you go and Walker and I will stay. It's your boat. We don't want to be the first ones to use it on the vacation." she insisted.

I had to laugh at her words, "Tell you what, John and I will take the boys out and bring the boat around and anchor out just a bit in front of the cabin and use the raft to come ashore. If the girls are awake by then, you can join us."

She and I walked out together to talk to the men about the change in plans. Everyone was agreeable with the arrangement. After little fuss, John, Dylan, Matt and I were headed to the Marina to take the boat out.

**Becky and Walker's Talk about it**

After watching Claire, John and the boys leave, I went up to check the girls. They were both deep in sleep. I came down stairs to the sound of the shower. Walking into the bedroom I had shared with John last night, I found my husband in the shower. Not one to miss a chance for fun, I took off my swim suit and stepped into the shower behind him. "Hello, stranger. Mind if I share your bath?" I teased.

Turning to find me naked, "Ma'am you can share my bath any day. I have to warn you though. You have to pay your way." he said in his most sexy cowboy voice.

"I do? Kind Sir, what would you have me do to pay my way?" I purred in a deep southern drawl.

Handing me the soap, "You'll have to wash every inch of me....and I mean everywhere." he said.

"Everywhere? You mean like this?" I drawled, soaping his chest, paying special attention to his nipples.

"Ooh, yes"

"And this?" my hand soaping down his stomach, further to the thick pubic hair, then soaping his balls and scrotum, then around behind him, playing in the crevice as I soaped his ass, purposely not touching the most important part. "Am I doing it right, sir?"

His voice cracking just a bit, "Oh yes, but I think you missed a spot." his hands guiding my soapy one to his now hard cock. "Mmmmm, that's it. But it's my turn now." he said, taking the soap from me, he began rubbing soap all over my breasts, using his fingers to tease them and pinch them. He soaped down my back, over the curved of my ass before I felt his fingers spread my cheeks and soap me there. He soaped my stomach and worked his way down to the full bush covering my outer lips. He covered them with soap before spreading them wide and soaping all that they protected within them. Taking the showerhead out of its holder, I began to rinse him off as he continued to soap me. Making sure I rinsed every inch of him, paying special attention to his manhood, which was now rock hard. And when he had finished soaping me down, he took the shower head and began slowly rinsing me, spreading every nook and cranny, making sure he left no inch of me unattended with the shower head. Turning off the shower, we stepped out, forgetting about drying off. My lips found his and embers that had been simmering all morning, burst finally into flame. Lifting me up onto the sink, he spread my legs and stepped in closer to me. My hands played down his back as our lips and tongues played with each other.

"You were turned on when you realized it wasn't me in bed with you, weren't you?" he asked.

"Walker, I thought it was you. Of course, I was turned on."

"I'm talking after the fact, Becky. When you knew for certain, the cock inside your pussy was not mine. Say it. I want to hear you say it how good it felt."as his hands spread open my lips and teased me.

"Careful, Walker. This isn't one of our fantasy talks. This is your best friend." my hands trailing down to his nipples, loving the feeling of them under my touch. Enjoying the way it made him moan when I pinched them gently and rolled them between my finger and thumb.

"Then look me in the eye and tell me you didn't enjoy it." he said, his hands in my hair making me look him in the eye. "Tell me when you realized it was John in bed with you, that you stopped everything right then?

"No, I didn't stop. I was drunk, my body was on fire and I thought my mind was playing tricks on me–it just felt sooooo good." my fingers still playing with his nipples as I admitted this.

"When did you realize it?"

"When I slid down to take the head of your cock in my mouth and took you in my hands to guide into my mouth. I knew it wasn't you because you're so thick and I was able to get more of my hands around the cock I was holding....and was able to slip more of his cock into my mouth," looking sheepishly, "...and down my throat. But I wasn't thinking straight after three, maybe four strong margaritas." I said, feeling guiltily.

"So my cock is thicker than John's?" he asked as his eyes searched mine. "What else did you let him do to you with it? Come on, tell me.""

Sensing my husband's arousal at my words, it was dawning on me that the idea of my being with his best friend didn't bother him at all. He wasn't jealous in the least.

"Sweetie, you have to remember, I thought he was you." I carefully explained.

"I believe you. What did he do to you?"

"He crawled into bed and started eating me...."my husband's fingers spread my lips open and massaged my clit. "He seemed intrigued with my clit....couldn't get enough of sucking it. Wrapping his lips around it and running his tongue around it over and over. It really turned him on and I didn't complain. I kept thinking how long it had been since you'd really gotten into to eating my pussy like that."

Walker smiled at this, "That's not true. He's probably never seen a clit like your's. Claire is clean shaven and her clit is more of a button, so your little erection must have driven him wild. I bet you enjoyed pulling his mouth down onto your little cock, too, didn't you? Making him suck it until you came?"he whispered in his deep sexy voice.

With is fingers working in and out of my pussy, my climax was building, "Yes, yes, yes, I enjoyed having him suck me." I said breathlessly.

"What if it had been Claire sucking you?" he said added wickedly, knowing what the thought would do to me. "You would have let her eat you as long as she wanted, I know." he said, breathless himself, then quickly getting back to the details of last night. " And if he got his cock down your throat....I bet you let him fuck your mouth, didn't you? What about your ass? Did you let him have your ass?" those words from my husband caught me a little by surprise.

"Yes, I enjoyed being able to swallow his cock, but I let him no where near my ass. The feeling was new to me, being able to swallow him. It felt so good, sweetie." Walker kissed me so hard I thought he would bruise my mouth. "I know we've fantasized about this many times, but does this mis-up really turn you on this much? This idea of my making love to John?"

"Becky, you have no idea how turned on I was this morning at breakfast when I found out that you and John had sex last night, too. I wanted to bend you over the table right there and ram my cock into you right in front of them. Add my cum to the cum he had already put there. And finding out that he fucked my wife's mouth while I was doing the same to Claire's..... God, that is beyond incredible."excitement filled his voice.

As strange as that sounded, hearing those words come out of my husband's mouth sent shock waves over me..... down to my pussy. He softly kissed my lips, playing with my breasts, sucking them and nibbling them. Working his way downward between my thighs, opening me wide for his pleasure. "damn, I love your hairy pussy." he said as he began sucking me and biting my outer lips softly at first, then harder making me moan louder. Stretching them wide open he began drinking and lapping up the wetness he had created within them, mixed with the remaining remnants of John's semen.. His tongue swirled over my clit as I moaned loudly at the thought and pulled him deeper into my pussy. "If I knew having a strange cock between my legs would do this to you, I might have done it long ago." I said, breathlessly. He looked up at me, his face covered with juice. "Or maybe it's Claire's pussy that has you so turned on."

He looked up at me and grinned, "What man wouldn't love to eat and fill two beautiful pussies in one day? You know I've always had fantasies about her...... but would never ever have acted on it. And the idea of you fucking another man? I've always wanted to watch that...the expressions on your face when we make love. To be able to see them while someone else was making love to you.....just the thought. Knowing that you and John were making love while Clair and I were having marathon sex is driving me crazy."

His fingers and lips went back to work on my pussy as I thought about what he had said. "Did you enjoy her body last night?" I asked, picturing him eating her bare pussy with this type of vigor.

He stood up, his rock hard cock teasing my pussy but never penetrating me. As he sucked first one nipple, then the other he began, "I slid up under the covers thinking I would give you a nice surprise. I spread your legs open and looking forward to pressing my lips into those thick hairy lips of yours and was very pleasantly surprised to find them clean shaven. After six beers this didn't sink in, I thought maybe you had decided to shave to wear that bikini swim suit. I spread your pussy lips open ran my tongue over the clit and found a button instead of your little hard-on. It was so erotic... different, I guess you could say." he explained in his sex filled voice.

12