Accidental Fantasy: The Day After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, kind of like reaching down and wrapping your fingers around something normal sized instead of the size of a drink bottle." I giggled.

"Yeah, just like that," he said, again teasing my pussy with the head of his cock. "Becky, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. Will you marry me?" he teased.

Winking at him wickedly, I said, "Let me think about it........ So how did if feel to have your cock down Claire's throat?" I asked slyly. "Did you enjoy fucking her mouth?"

"I knew you two had compared notes!!" he exclaimed, "Claire said you hadn't had time to."

"Only a very few minutes. But it was time enough to find out that you lived several of your fantasies last night." I insisted mysteriously.

"What did she tell you?" Walker asked, trying to find out how much I knew.

"Enough. Now answer the question."

"Yes, God, yes I enjoyed feeling my cock down her throat. That is a first for me." he said much too excitedly he realized. "I mean, I love it when you suck me..."

"Don't lie," Becky teased, "Just because I can't do that for you doesn't mean you wouldn't enjoy it if it happened by mistake."

"Really? You aren't jealous?" he asked.

"Yes, I am jealous, " I stated emphatically. "Jealous that I can't do it for you.... but at least I experienced it with Johan." I smiled to let him know I wasn't angry. "But I can't be jealous that you fulfilled that fantasy since I was doing the same with John. And I know you got off having anal sex with Claire."

"What?! She told you about that?" he said, a little too concerned.

"Of course, she did. Said she had to give you a lesson in the art of anal pleasure first, though." I added mischievously.

"How much did she tell you?" he questioned.

"Enough, to know that you enjoyed the lesson." I said.

"Hmmm, well right now I want to give you a lesson in pleasure." he said, as he stopped teasing my opening and pushed his hardness deep into me, gently. "So did you enjoy him doing this to you?" he asked as he pushed in deeper. When I didn't answer, he pulled out completely and waited for me answer.

Exasperated and wanting him back inside of me, I said, "Yes, I enjoyed having his cock inside of me." pulling his hips back to me.

"Was he as gentle as I am with you?"

Averting my eyes from his, I didn't say anything.

"He gave you a good fucking, didn't he?" he asked, a little disbelieving. "Tell me. I thought it hurt to fuck you hard. Did it?"

Embarrassed to admit this to my husband, I finally whispered, "Yes. He made love to me hard and I begged for it. His size made the difference, Hun. It didn't hurt when he rammed his cock in. It felt, um, incredible." Walker pressed deep inside of me, careful not to thrust as hard as I knew he wanted to, but I could tell talking about all of this had him very close to climax.

"Did you fuck her hard, I mean the way I know you like to? She must have enjoyed it if she wanted you to take her ass?" I asked him.

"My size didn't bother her. In fact, she was a wild woman. She told me it was a fantasy to have more than she could take. I gave her all that I had, everywhere she wanted and she begged for it, too." he said with a wicked grin. "Guess John and I both had you begging." For some strange reason, the thought of him pounding my best friend sent me over the edge. I pulled him deep into me as I thought of him doing the same to Claire. "Fuck my pussy, Hun, like you did Claire's last night," I whispered, sending him over the edge into orgasm and feeling his warm seed fill my center.

The pitter patter of little feet on the stairs and giggling brought us back to reality. "The girls are up." I said, in case he had not heard them. Not having time to dwell, I washed and cleaned up. Dressed quickly, leaving my husband getting dressed, as I went down stairs to look for the girls. We lay in silence enjoying the sun and the sound of the waves.

*************

It was around 3 o'clock when John, the boys and I anchored a little bit from shore and zip up to shore in the raft. The girls had finished their naps and were playing in the surf. Becky and Walker looked completely serene basking in the sun a few feet away on lounge chairs. John's cry of "Up and at ‘em" both the calm scene in front of me.

"It's about time you guys made it back," Walker piped up. "I was getting ready to call the Coast Guard."

"Oh quick your bitchin' man," John chimed. "We figured about an hour or so was long enough for the girls to nap."

"And you timed it right," Becky said. "The girls have been up for maybe 15 minutes. It was nice to have the ‘down' time." she said, looking mischievously over at Walker, who grinned from ear to ear. "Yeah, ‘down' time. That's a good word for it." he said, noting the kids weren't within earshot.

Looking between the two of them it was evident what they meant. John just laughed and slapped Walker on the back.

"Ready to go out on the boat for a bit?" the question directed at Walker but the kids all gave a resounding "YES!!!" before he could even think about answering.

Becky, who I knew was not fond of being on the water, begged off. "You all go and I'll stay here and sun a bit, then start dinner."

"I'll stay and help with dinner, too." I offered. "Sweetie, you and Walker go with the kids."

"Are you sure?" John said because he knew I loved being on the boat.

"Yes, I'm sure. We have the whole week, okay?"

The kids were in the raft waiting for the adults to stop talking, "Come on, hurry up!"

Walker climbed in and John started the engine and Becky and I watched them zip back out to the boat and climb on, then slowly move out into deeper water.

"You didn't have to stay because of me," Becky insisted as they moved out of sight.

"I wasn't leaving you to cook dinner by yourself for this brood. And besides, I'll take quiet time when I can get it, believe me." I laughed and spread the towel Walker had been sitting on, out on the lounger and laid down on my tummy to enjoy the sun before dinner time.

Becky and I had a dinner of grilled chicken, scalloped potatoes, barbeque beans, tossed salad, with hot dogs for the girls, done and the table set by the time our husbands and kids came ashore. We had each poured a margarita and sat down outside to watch the sun set over the water, when the normal sounds of home reached our ears. Everyone was ravenous, thus dinner was fast and quiet. The kids, even the boys were worn out from their first day of vacation and sun. After baths were done and the girls were settled playing ‘house' up in their room and the boys playing video games in their room, we adults sat on the deck, sipping our drink of choice and talking about everything and nothing. After a short time we all decided this day had worn us out too, and we headed in to bed. This time making sure we were in the right bedrooms.

I was up early the next morning, again, wanting to enjoy the solitude as I watched the sun come up while I drank my morning glass of tea. Walker again had somehow made it out onto the beach before me and was busy fishing. I spread a towel on the sand and sat down, put my sunglasses on and watched him as he fished. He finally became aware of my presence and put his rod down and walked down the beach to where I was sitting.

"You must get a lot of worms," I said remembering our conversation the morning before.

"Yup...best time to fish is before the sun comes up. At least it is to me." he said dropping down on to the sand beside me.

"Are you okay this morning?" I ventured.

"Sure, why wouldn't I be?" he asked in a serious tone.

"You know," I said. "I just want to make sure you and Claire are okay and things are right between you."

"Claire, don't worry about us. Things couldn't be better."

"Really? So, I'm assuming that means that it turned her on as much as it turned John on...this mix up of ours."

"Honest. Becky has always been jealous of any woman I've looked at......this with you and John has her more turned on than I thought something like this could." We were quiet for a few minutes the Walker said, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure. I can't promise I'll answer it, but ask away," I said giving him a sidelong glance under my glasses.

"You said that you and John have lived out most of your fantasies"

"Yes, we have." I said

"And you said anything that happens between two consenting adults is game for you. That struck me as funny since you didn't say between a man and a woman. Don't get mad, okay? My question is, have you ever been with a woman?"

A broad smile crossed my face, "What makes you ask that?"

"The fact that you are so...so...so open about sex and making love. You said you've experienced almost everything you've fantasized about."

Removing my glasses, I looked into his eyes and extracted a promise. "If I tell you, you must tell no one else, okay? Our small town would not understand and my family is very important to me. Promise me."

"Ok, ok, I promise. I can't say anything about you, you could easily bust me, so my lips are sealed about anything that's said or happens this whole week."

"Okay, then. Yes, I've been with a woman, two in fact. One long term and one short term, which amounted to one night and I didn't like that."

"Did John know?"

"He and I have no secrets, so yes he knew before anything ever happened. Only he and the women, and now you, know that little secret."

"How long ago?"

"It's been at least two years since I last had a ‘friend'" I said.

"Why that long?"

"Because I'm not attracted to every woman I see. And when I do find a woman I'm attracted to it's hard to tell whether or not she would be receptive, or totally turned off. I'm very discreet. I have to be."

"What type woman are you attracted to?" Walker asked with sincere interest.

"If you must know, I'm attracted to intelligent, down-to-earth, witty, doesn't take herself too seriously and independent women. A natural woman who doesn't need all the make-up to look good; she can be a tomboy but is still feminine when she wants to be. A woman comfortable in her own skin, with a little meat on her bones, preferably long hair to run my fingers through. There, does that answer your question?" I asked.

"You realize who you just described, don't you?" He said with a smug smile on his face.

"Don't even go there, Walker" I warned.

"You're attracted to Becky, aren't you?" he said with an incredulous laugh, hitting himself in the forehead with the palm of his hand. "I can't believe I never saw it."

"How could you? I'm not in the habit of letting things like that show. Becky is my best friend and I'm not going to mess that up by coming on to her."

"How long have you felt this attraction?"

"I am not about to answer that question!" I snapped

"Please. Come on, tell me." Walker begged.

"First I mix up and spend the night having sex with you and now you are asking me how long I've been sexually attracted to your wife? Does that not feel strange to you?"

"Honestly? You have no idea how turned on you've had me since last night, right up to this last second. So no, it doesn't feel strange. If you tell me, I'll tell you a secret. How about that?"

With a sigh of exasperation, "Since around the second week our boys started football practice together. I loved the way the two of you were so much in love, like John and I. And I loved the way you treated each other, how independent and in control she could be when needed and how beautiful she was in just a t-shirt and jeans. I really didn't realize it until she leaned in to talk to me one cold morning and she lost her balance. My arms went around her to steady her and it was so natural to her....she didn't act embarrassed or silly about falling into my arms or jump away like I had cooties or something." I mused, "She stayed where she was, finished what she had to say then moved back. I was so aroused being breast to breast with her and I've never forgotten it.....but I would never ever come on to her. Does that answer your question?" I asked. "So what's your big secret, my new bestest friend? " I said winking.

"You can't mention this to John and you definitely can't tell Becky I told you or she kill me and be embarrassed to death. Okay?"

"Ok, so get on with it." I quipped

"Becky and I talk about each other's fantasies, too. And more than once, when she's had one drink too many and I can actually get her to let her hair downs, she's said she wants to make love to another woman. That in itself, was a turn on for me, but I knew it would never happen unless she was totally drunk. One night she was especially amorous and we were having one of our dirty talk sessions, she said lately she's almost obsessed with touching, feeling, kissing another woman. This surprised me because she never usually went into detail. So I asked her if she had someone in mind. She smiled slyly and said, ‘yes'. She didn't want to tell me at first, but I finally got it out of her that it's you." he said, a happy grin on his face.

"What?" I said, not believing what I was hearing.

"If she's ever with a woman, she wants it to be with you."

"No way!" I said, not wanting to complicate this little soap opera anymore than it already was. But I was left with images I had thought of on more than one occasion.

12