Accidental Fem-Dom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Runtz3
Runtz3
621 Followers

She cupped water in her hands and poured it over my head, getting my hair wet. I sat between her legs as she washed my hair. She was tender and comforting as she lathered the soap through my thick dark hair. She pulled my head back and lathered up my beard. I looked up and all I could see was under-boobs in a mostly soaked t-shirt.

After rinsing all the soap, she dried me off. Her shirt and panties were soaked with bath water.

"Shorts or no shorts?" She asked and looked down my body again.

"No shorts. Just tie the towel around me and leave the sling off too please."

"Alright, you can go. I am going to go ahead and take a shower." Kat was already drenched from the chest down.

"Do you know where Shelby keeps her pajamas?"

"Bottom drawer night stand." I left the bedroom and headed back to the couch.

I sat lust drunk thinking about Kat. I wanted so badly to go back in and take a peak, but something inside me prevented me from doing it. I heard the water shut off, and the hair drier fire up a few minutes later.

After about 30 minutes she came down the hall wearing Shelby's white camisole top and flowered boy-shorts. Each step seemed to cause an 8.0 on the Richter scale as her breasts bounced and jiggled under the tight shirt. She had her hair up and glasses on, which only made her sexier.

She grabbed her laptop and plopped down on the other side of the couch. That's when I realized she was using Shelby's laptop to do her work. Shelby's computer has several saved sites. Personal and private websites that we enjoy together, and sometimes separately.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as she checked email, logged on to her remote work page, and then played around on Pinterest and Facebook. She must've sensed me looking over her shoulder though.

"See anything you like?" She asked.

"Me? Oh, sorry I didn't mean to be nosey."

She closed up the computer and suggested it was time for bed. Another pill, and a really awkward 3 minutes of her trying to brush my teeth, one last trip to the bathroom and it was off to bed for the night.

"You have to wear the sling, it's to keep you from accidentally hurting yourself in your sleep." She put my arms in the sling, unceremoniously yanked the towel off me and I laid down and closed my eyes as she pulled the covers over me. But then she laid down next to me.

"Are you sleeping here?"

"It just seems to make the most sense, this way I can help if you need anything." She turned her back to me and laid down on her side. And I knew my sexual frustration wasn't ending any time soon.

"I am not sure I am going to sleep well with you here."

"Oh? The doctor gave me a sleeping pill if you think you'll need it." She hopped out of bed and bounced to the kitchen. I could hear her down the hall, then she came bouncing back, her breasts seemed to defy the laws of physics, like watching a water balloon in slow motion.

I took the pill and within a few minutes I could feel it in my system. The last thing a remember was seeing Katie laying down facing me.

Runtz3
Runtz3
621 Followers
12