Accidental Gangbang: An Incest Show

Story Info
Mom and daughter fuck each other in front of a live audience.
5.5k words
4.63
234.6k
288
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Mom and daughter fuck each other in front of a live audience.

Thanks to: Tex Beethoven and Robert for editing.

Note 1: This is another sequel to 2014's Accidental Gangbang (which was originally a stand-alone story, but after over a million reads and lots of requests, I went back and re-read the rather short and simple original story (which was re-edited in March 2018).

The next story began the next morning, and this one continues that evening at Le Chateau Club. Reading parts one and two aren't mandatory for reading this part, but of course it won't hurt.

Note 2: In the original story, Accidental Gangbang, a bride-to-be named Clarissa realizes she had spent some weeks being Bridezilla, so she decides to give her fiancé Dwayne an early wedding gift to thank him for being so patient. She hides in a two-holed Christmas box so she can surprise him with her virgin ass and whatever else he might choose to enjoy. Unfortunately for her plan (but perhaps fortunately for her sexual awakening), her fiancé's friends unexpectedly show up for his Bachelor Party, and in order to remain anonymous she finds herself sucking cocks and getting fucked by all the men (including her father-in-law-to-be and even her own oblivious father). The only man not to use the anonymous slut-in-a-box was her fiancé... demonstrating that he was a man of loyalty and character.

Her buzzing phone in the next room alerts Dwayne who the slut-in-a-box is, and after he rushes everyone out, he opens the box. After tearfully explaining everything, and to her great surprise finding he's not angry with her, Clarissa finally succeeds in giving her virgin ass to her fiancé, and then gets double penetrated for the first time as well, when the best man walks back in on them to retrieve his wallet, and he too learns the truth about who the boxed slut had been.

In Accidental Gangbang: A Lez Munchfest, Clarissa's sexual awakening is pushed further when her best friend, who has tried to convince her to explore her lesbian side for years, devours her at the kitchen table the next morning and also demonstrates on her that the g-spot is not a myth. After a kinky bachelorette party that evening, Clarissa, Amy and her mother go to the famous Le Chateau Club where the party hits a whole new level (with guest appearances by Governor Greene and the always delicious Big Rosie).

This third part continues immediately after Clarissa and her mother double team Big Rosie and playfully hint (actually it's pretty blunt... see below) at some incestuous mom and daughter fucking.

Chapter 2 ended with these words:

Mom and I walked out and down the stairs back to Amy... hand in hand.

I said, drunk on cunt lust and lesbian passion, "Mom, when we get back to Amy's, I'll use my new strap-on on you first."

Mom surprised me once again, as she said, squeezing my hand just before she kissed me again, "I'd love that, dearest, and hopefully in my ass."

And now part three... continuing from that last nasty, yet fucking hot, line....

Accidental Gangbang: An Incest Show

"Mom, I'm going to make you my personal Mommy-slut," I purred, squeezing her hand and feeling that in this new phase of our mother-daughter relationship I needed to be in control, as we leaned against the wall.

"You are, are you?" Mom smiled, her tone playful and one that gave me all the assurance I needed that she was okay with it.

"Yes, I am, Mommy-slut," I said, as I looked into her eyes, feeling a rush of adrenalin from the power I suddenly felt. I added, as my hand went under her skirt and to her pussy (where I discovered she wasn't wearing any panties), "Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"Not before tonight," Mom admitted with a shiver as my fingers traced her pussy lips.

"Me too," I answered, "although it was this morning for me."

"Amy?" Mom asked.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Yeah, she told me she'd breakfasted on your peach," Mom said with a smile.

"She told you? Peach?" I asked surprised, as I tapped her clit gently.

"Y-y-yes," she trembled, "she said you tasted very good."

"Does she taste good?" I asked, kind of jealous that Mom had tasted my best friend's full flood of pussy cum before I did, although I did taste her first, ever so briefly while she wasn't coming, in the bedroom before my bachelorette party.

"Amazing," she moaned again, as I slid a finger inside her.

"Do you want to taste your daughter's peach?" I asked.

"Before or after you fuck me with the strap-on?" she asked wickedly, and I noticed not answering the question.

"Before," I answered, then insisted on hearing the words, as I explored her insides with my finger, "now answer my question. Does my mother want to lick her daughter's perfect peach?"

"Yes," she moaned, as I began fingering her.

"Yes, what?" I asked, really enjoying the power I was asserting over my mother.

"Yes, Mommy wants to eat my daughter's perfect peach and be her submissive Mommy-slut," she answered, in easily the hottest statement I'd ever heard.

"My soon to be three-hole Mommy-slut," I added.

"I haven't been ass fucked for years," Mom revealed, as she moaned loudly from my finger banging.

"We can't let that sad lack to continue," I said, before I added, pondering how much I was going to tell her about last night, "I haven't been ass fucked since last night."

"I thought you were a good girl," Mom said, with another moan.

"I was before my accidental gangbang last night at Dwayne's bachelor party," I said, giving another broad hint as I glanced downstairs to Amy and saw she was talking to the pretty red-haired woman who was holding the leash of the movie star Laura Madison, who was still on all fours.

"Accidental gangbang?" Mom asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, suddenly distracted by the pretty celebrity in pink lingerie and stockings on the floor.

"Yeah what, honey? Tell me," Mom asked, as I stopped fingering her.

I pulled my finger out and put it to my mouth. "Mmmmmm, yummy."

I took her hand and led her down the stairs as she said, "Wait! Your father was at Dwayne's bachelor party."

I said, my tone ominous, yet revealing nothing for now, "Yes, he was."

Luckily, as I wasn't ready for that full conversation yet, Amy waved to us and yelled, "Sluts, get over here."

"We'll continue this conversation later," I said, as I easily shifted gears from a potential Mistress for my mother to an already established submissive for Amy.

"Okay," Mom said, as we reached Amy hand in hand.

"Sluts, this is Samantha Summers," Amy said.

"Hi, ma'am," Mom and I both greeted simultaneously.

"It's Mistress," the pretty woman clarified with hauteur, as I looked into her hypnotic green eyes. God, she was beautiful. But so intimidating.

"Sorry, hi, Mistress," Mom I both corrected.

"How was Big Rosie?" Amy asked.

"Exquisite," Mom said.

"Tantalizing," I added.

"She is one of a kind," Amy nodded.

"Are you two sluts incestuous?" Mistress Samantha asked.

"Not yet," I answered, before adding, "we were just discussing how we might accomplish that."

"69, now!" the redhead ordered. "Right here, right now."

"Really?" I asked.

"It wasn't a suggestion," she glowered, her tone one of utter impatience. "Be good lesbian incestuous sluts and put on a good show for us, and I will give you my slut for the night."

I looked down at the pretty celebrity, her head down.

"Look up, slut," Samantha ordered her.

"Sorry, Mistress," Laura said, looking up, her cheeks red with shame, her necklace prominent enough to read clearly, spelling out in beds of diamonds: OWNED SLUT.

"Are you willing to be these two's pet for the rest of the night?" she asked.

"Three," Amy corrected.

"Okay, three," Samantha agreed, although you could tell she was slightly annoyed at the impertinent interruption.

"Yes, Mistress," Laura agreed, looking up at the two of us... Amy not in her view.

"Maybe after you see these two incestuous sluts 69, you'll want to do the same with your own mother,' Samantha added.

Laura didn't respond, although a slight wince in her face hinted she didn't like that threat.

"So get on the table, sluts," Samantha ordered.

"Right here?" I asked again, thinking, hoping, we maybe could go to a private room. It was one thing to do all the kinky shit I did tonight on my own in front of all these strangers, it was an entirely different thing to openly commit incest in front of them.

"No, let's go outside and do it next to the highway," she said sarcastically. "Of course, here."

"Now, sluts," Amy ordered. "You both agreed you're my sluts now. That means obeying all orders, and I'm loaning you to Mistress Samantha for a while because she's excellent at what she does."

"Yes, Mistress Amy," Mom agreed, as she climbed onto the table and lay face up on it, obviously willing to do anything ordered. "Come sit on Mommy's face, you peachy bridal slut."

"Yes, Mommy," I agreed, deciding if we were going to do this right here, right now, we'd make it one hot as fuck incestuous scene... and the term 'Mommy' sounded so much hotter than 'Mom' or 'Mother'.

I crawled onto the table, a rush of adrenaline coursing through me, as unlike last night, this time I was about to willingly commit incest, and straddled my mother.

"Good girls," Mistress Amy approved.

"Dive into your Mom's cunt, slut," Mistress Samantha ordered, the two Mistresses having very different approaches. It really made me wonder how Laura could have ended up as a pet for her. That thought would have to wait as I pulled up Mom's red skirt, learning her black nylons weren't thigh highs, but stockings attached to a garter-belt. I was now staring directly into my Mom's hairy pussy.

As I leaned down to taste my mother, I felt her tongue part my pussy lips. I moaned, "Yes, Mommy, that's really nice," before I 'dove in' as ordered and replicated what she was doing to me.

I found a nice path between her wet pussy lips and had only been licking for a few seconds before I heard the same MC from my earlier bachelorette tasks, "Tonight we have a rare special activity, I'm told. A first-time Mom and daughter 69. May I have a spotlight on table thirty-seven?"

I heard gasps.

I heard claps.

My surroundings were suddenly flooded with dazzling light.

I kept my head down, ashamed at the announcement and intimidated by the prominent lighting, but also stimulated by it... as well as by Mom's tongue lapping away hungrily.

"What does your mother taste like?" the MC asked, as now I had a microphone sticking into the side of my face (the front of my face of course full of wet, delicious cunt).

Filled with my lust for Mommy's cunt and the adrenaline of the situation, I answered like a bimbo slut myself, "Like sweet homemade pie."

The microphone disappeared, and I resumed licking my original birth canal.

Weird.

Strange.

Erotic.

Taboo.

Heaven.

The MC asked, "What kind of slut eats her daughter's cunt?"

"A submissive bimbo cunt craving whore," my Mom answered promptly between licks, and hearing her talk so nasty turned me on even more.

"Fucking delicious," the MC chuckled, obviously impressed by my Mom's answer.

"Yes, my daughter's cunt certainly is," Mom responded, as she attacked my cunt with lustful hunger.

"Well, these two are clearly taking mother and daughter bonding to an entirely new level," the MC observed.

Wanting to put on a show for the MC, for Amy, for the entire ballroom, and also wanting Mom to know what a good a job she was doing, I moaned loudly, "Yes, Mommy, I love your tongue on my cunt."

"Tell the audience what you want," the MC ordered, the microphone pointing back at me.

"To have Mommy eat my cunt and then to use her as my personal Mommy slut from now on," I declared.

"Really?" Amy asked, her tone surprised.

"Yes, Mistress Amy, we may both be your lesbian submissive sluts," I continued, even though I couldn't see her, "but I'm above Mommy in the Mistress hierarchy."

"I can accept that," Amy allowed, as I realized this was the most inappropriate place for an intimate conversation ever, but just went with it.

"Do you accept those terms, Mommy?" the MC questioned, as I resumed dining on Mom's peach pie.

"God, yes," Mom moaned loudly, seemingly as enthralled by the moment as I was.

"God, yes, what?" the MC added.

"God, yes, I want to be a submissive bimbo cunt munching slut for both my daughter and her best friend," Mom declared even as she kept licking me.

"So you're an incest slut?" the MC drilled down.

"I'm an incest slut for my Mistress daughter," Mommy declared.

"Then get your daughter off, Mommy-pet," I demanded, trying to sound like a Mistress, although it didn't roll off my tongue nearly as smoothly as obedience did.

"Yes, Mistress," Mom responded, sucking my clit between her lips.

My mom's tongue, the wild last half hour and the kinky exhibitionistic reality of it all had my pussy on fire and I knew I was going to come, and soon. I moaned loudly, for some reason wanting everyone in the large room to know, "I'm about to come on my mother's tongue."

"Come all over your Mother's face," my temporary Mistress ordered.

"Now, slut," Amy added.

As if my body were conditioned to instantly obey Amy's every order, and still with the hot spotlight on my back, my orgasm erupted as I screamed, loud enough for everyone in the establishment to hear, microphone or no, "My Mom's making me COME!"

"Fucking hot," the MC said, I think more to herself than the crowd.

Mom lapped up my cunt cream as I trembled like I was having a sexual seizure.

"Eat your Mother," the other Mistress reminded me.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied in a daze as I leaned back down, even as pleasure continued to course through me, and resumed licking my mother's no longer forbidden fruit.

"Oh yes, baby, eat Mommy's cunt," Mom moaned. "Mommy needs to come so bad."

"Eat her cunt, you incestuous slut," the other Mistress ordered, seeming to get off particularly on the incest angle of the act she was watching.

"Oh yes, I love Mommy's cunt," I replied, knowing the microphone was still nearby.

"And Mommy loves yours," Mom moaned, sounding like she was this close.

"Come for me, Mommy-slut," I ordered, as I slid two fingers inside her.

"Yes, fuck Mommy's cunt," Mom screamed, as I furiously pumped two fingers inside her while orally attacking her clit.

A few seconds later, Mom bellowed, "Yes!"

And I was rewarded with my mother's sweet nectar. I eagerly lapped up her cum as her orgasm cascaded through her.

Once done, I pulled my fingers out, pulled Mom up and slid my cunt-coated fingers into her mouth.

Mom wordlessly (as if she had a choice) sucked her cunt cum off my fingers before I pulled them out and kissed her passionately... this somehow feeling even more erotic and forbidden than having sex (as odd as it sounds). She kissed me back and we melted into each other.

When I broke the kiss, the imposing redheaded Mistress said, "Follow me, you two incestuous sluts."

Amy nodded when I looked at her for confirmation.

Mom and I helped each other off the table with a little additional help from the MC, and we started walking after the Mistress and her crawling celebrity pet.

"Knees, sluts," the Mistress ordered aggressively, and both Mom and I lowered ourselves to the floor and crawled behind the Mistress, getting a great look at Laura Madison's ass, which I now noticed had an actual tail coming out of her butthole. She was very much a pet.

Wow!

I looked behind and saw Amy was following too, although she was walking.

Crawling up the stairs was humiliating and awkward.

Crawling past the line to Big Rosie, a line I'd just waltzed to the head of thirty minutes ago (give or take... I really had no sense of time in this pleasure palace) was also humiliating and awkward.

Yet, as women kept turning to stare at us, it was also stimulating and exciting.

As we crawled into a room, I still couldn't believe how much had transpired in just twenty-four hours.

From frigid to wild.

From straight to bisexual.

From submissive to dominant and back to submissive.

"Knees, Amy," the beautiful redhead ordered.

I glanced back to see how Amy would react. I watched as she joined us on all fours and replied, "Yes, Mistress Samantha." Right, that was her name. I'd forgotten it completely during my incestuous daze of lust.

"Crawl to me," Mistress Samantha ordered.

Amy obeyed. Seeing Amy as a submissive was captivating. At the moment she looked as mindless as I knew I did.

Mistress Samantha sat on the edge of a king-sized bed, parted her legs and Amy crawled between them.

"Are you ready to show your pets how you too are a pet sometimes?" Mistress Samantha asked, looking down at Amy.

"Yes, Mistress," Amy nodded, as she turned to us and added, "It's good for them to know there is always someone higher up."

"Higher up than me?" Mistress Samantha asked in a challenging tone.

"Of course not, Mistress," Amy replied.

"I thought not," she said, mollified as she snapped her fingers and Amy began licking her pussy.

Mistress Samantha told Mom and me, "As I promised, my slut is yours; play with her as you will."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, in awe of how casually she was giving us the total use of the most popular female celebrity in the world.

Laura crawled to us and whispered, not at all unwillingly, "How may I serve you two?"

"How did you end up like this?" Mom asked, seeming to be as shocked by this reality as I was.

"It's a long story," she answered, before adding, "Mistress Samantha is very convincing."

"So I see," I said, looking at the indomitable Amy lapping away between the pretty redhead's legs.

"And you will do anything she says?" Mom asked.

"You two just ate each other out in a room full of strangers," she pointed out. "You didn't seem to mind."

"Touché," I chuckled awkwardly, the reality of what we just did sounding so sinful.

She then asked, "Are you really mother and daughter? By blood?"

"Yes," I admitted, oddly feeling no shame when perhaps I should have.

"Wow!" she said, not disgusted, but shocked, perhaps intrigued. She added, "And just now on that table was your first time doing each other?"

I nodded, "Yes, and I'd never tasted anyone's pussy before tonight."

"Me either," Mom chipped in before adding, as she pushed the hot actress onto her back, "but it's time to make up for lost time."

"Mom!" I gasped and then added, in a tone similar to one my mother had used against me a million times, "are you really trying to go down on Laura Madison before I do?"

"Well, daughter Mistress, do you want to eat the princess's cunt while I sit on her face, or do you want to sit on her face while I eat her cunt?" Mom asked.

"There's a question I never imagined my sweet mother asking me," I laughed as I looked at the beautiful Laura Madison.

"Please come sit on my face Mistress," Laura offered more like a compatriot than an inferior, and certainly not anything like a movie star who must have her own mansion and staff of servants, "I'm really craving a ripe cunt."

"Another sentence I never imagined hearing," I said, as I climbed aboard and straddled Laura's face.

"Mother and daughter evenings are going to take on a whole new meaning," Mom said, as I watched her crawl between the celebrity's nylon-clad legs.

"It will be tough to beat tonight," I moaned, as Laura's tongue made contact with my still wet cunt.

Mom didn't respond though, as she began licking Laura's cunt.

I pondered:

Being accidentally gangbanged in my fiancé's and my living room.

12