Accidental Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly my phone buzzed in the kitchen.

Dwayne said, "That's weird, that's Clarissa's phone."

"Shit, she isn't here, is she?" my dad gasped.

A moment later Dwayne reported, "Her purse is here."

"Shit," my dad repeated, clearly frantic.

Dwayne's tone suddenly shifted and he said, "Guys, it's time to leave! That was a text and my fiancée is on her way home."

"Shit, shit, shit," my father cursed.

"Guys, head for home, and do it NOW!" Dwayne ordered, even as I was curious what my text said. It was likely from Amy.

"What about the whore?" someone asked.

"I'll deal with her," Dwayne said.

"You sure?" Mike asked.

"Yes, now go before Clarissa gets here!" Dwayne ordered.

The men began to leave even as a couple paused to give me last-minute breast squeezes or fingerings.

Joey asked, his tone curious, "You sure you don't want help with the box?"

"No," Dwayne replied. "I think the text appearing when it did was a sign not to unwrap it. Once you're all gone, I'll unwrap the box just a bit and let her leave without anyone knowing her identity."

"Always the gentleman," Joey teased.

Soon everyone was gone, and I was thinking that maybe, just maybe, I was going to get out of this predicament without being revealed, if Dwayne kept to what he'd told his friends.

But Dwayne spoke to me saying, "Amy wants to know how I liked your surprise."

I wanted to speak, but I was speechless. He knew it was me! He knew I had sucked and fucked his friends, his father and my father!

He began to unwrap the box. "I mean I thought it was weird when no one took credit for it. Yet this is definitely not what I would ever have guessed."

"I'm so sorry," I said weakly, tears streaming from my eyes, my marriage over before it had even started!

He didn't say anything else as he ripped off some paper and broke the box open, but then said, "Stand up, your knees must be killing you."

"My shame is killing me," I countered, as I did indeed stand up, unable to look him in the eye as cum coated my face and leaked out of my cunt, visual reminders of my betrayal.

"Well, I have to admit, spontaneity isn't usually your thing," he said, his tone unreadable.

"Tell me about it," I laughed harshly at myself.

He took my hands and asked, "You didn't know I was having a party and were planning to give me anal sex as a Christmas present?"

"Yes," I admitted, finally looking into his eyes. "I figured I owed you for being so patient during my recent crossing to the dark side. It seemed like a good idea at the time."

"Weddings can do that," he smiled, always so patient, the ying to my yang.

"Do you hate me?" I asked, petrified of hearing the answer.

"I could never hate you," he replied, leaning in and kissing me.

When he broke the kiss, I gasped, "You're not mad?"

"What I actually am is surprised, and a little turned on," he answered,

"R-r-really?" I stammered, a glimmer of hope that my relationship with this wonderful man wasn't over.

"Yes, but I do think I need to fuck you, I'm not a big fan of the thought that the last two people inside you were my dad and yours," he said, taking charge by putting his hands on my shoulders and guiding me back onto my knees.

I fished his cock out of his pants and eagerly took it in my mouth, happy to see it was rock hard.

"I'm not sure I'll ever be able to look your father in the eye again without laughing," Dwayne said, as I bobbed on his cock. "If he only knew!"

Taking his cock out of my mouth, I asked, "Can we please never ever talk about this again?"

"Sure," he quipped, "I always knew you had daddy issues."

"Bastard," I shot back.

"Slut," he retaliated, as he pulled me to my feet and bent me over the couch and slid his cock in my cunt and added, "At least I'm the last one in this hole now, too."

"Why don't you make it three for three?" I moaned, desperately wanting to give him the last of my three holes, just as I had when this crazy night started.

"You sure?" he asked, always the gentleman.

"That's a hole you can not only be the last one in, but the first and only one, too! Fuck my ass, baby," I purred.

"Okay," he said, still unsure. He pulled out of my cunt and moved his cock to my ass.

"Just slam it in baby, I'm so fucking horny and I've been prepping my ass all week for your cock," I begged, dying to know what a real cock would feel like in my ass.

"Okay," he again agreed, although he started slow.

"That's it, fill your bitchy fiancée's ass," I moaned, quoting his friends.

"You probably heard a lot of things you were never supposed to hear," he admitted, as he continued sliding further inside my ass.

"It was a very blunt wake up call," I admitted, "obviously all your friends think I'm a bitch."

"I imagine they'd change their opinion if they knew who was in the box," he pointed out.

"How wonderful: I'd go from the bitch to the slut," I moaned, as his cock filled me.

"The ass slut," he grunted, as he began moving in and out of my ass.

"Your own personal ass slut," I moaned, loving when he called me names.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he groaned.

I imagined my cunt wasn't so tight after the plethora of cocks that had fucked me tonight, many of them bigger than his. I begged, "Well, then fuck me hard and gape my ass."

"What's gotten into you?" he asked.

"Over a dozen cocks," I quipped.

Suddenly the door opened and Joey walked back in. "Sorry, I forgot my wall...."

Dwayne didn't stop fucking my ass as he ordered Joey, "Don't you say a fucking word."

"My lips are sealed," he promised, clearly stunned by seeing me and since I still had who knows how many loads of cum coating my face, it wasn't a stretch for him to realize it had been me in the box.

Feeling so slutty, so horny, and wanting to break the myth that I was a bitch, I ordered, "Well, don't just sit there, come fuck this mean bitch's face with that big cock of yours. Again."

Dwayne gasped from behind, but went along with it, "Yes, my gal is making amends for being such a fucking bitch lately."

Joey, like most guys, didn't need to be asked twice when such an offer was made. He walked over to me, stood up on the couch, pulled his pants down and shoved his cock in my mouth. "I can't believe it was her the whole time."

"Me neither," Dwayne nodded, as he began really slamming his cock in my ass.

I slobbered all over Joey's cock, moaning like a slut, as my ass got reamed.

Wondering what it would be like to get double penetrated, I said, "Change positions."

Dwayne slid out of my ass and I ordered, "Lie down, Joey."

Joey did and I quickly faced him and dropped my wet cunt onto his big cock.

I looked up at my fiancé and ordered, "Come DP your wife-to-be."

"Fuuuuck," he said, disbelieving, as he moved behind me and slid his cock back in my ass.

"Fuuuuuuck yes," I moaned, the sensations of being DP'd even better than I'd imagined.

Joey leaned forward and began sucking on my breasts, which only enhanced the pleasure.

Dwayne slammed into me, making my tits slap Joey in the face.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass baby, ram that cock in my rear," I moaned, wanting to feel his cum in my ass.

"I'm close," he groaned.

"Come in my ass, baby," I demanded, "fill my ass with your cum."

"Kkkkkk," he grunted, a couple of strokes later.

"Yessssss," I moaned, the feeling of something spraying in my ass a new turn-on and bringing me close to my own orgasm.

As he pulled out, I began riding Joey's cock, wanting to come again myself.

After a couple minutes, Joey ordered me, "Ride my cock with that ass of yours, slut."

I was surprised by his order and his name calling, yet so horny and definitely a slut tonight, I obeyed. I awkwardly stood up, and slowly lowered myself onto his big cock.

"Oh fuuuuuuck," I groaned, as my asshole was widened by his girth.

"That's it slut, take it all up your shit hole," he ordered.

The language was so nasty, it only made me hotter. "Yes, sirrrrr," I groaned, feeling so submissive.

"It's Master, bitch," Joey scolded, this domineering side of him so shocking and hot.

"Yesss, Master," I moaned, almost forgetting Dwayne was there.

Finally I had taken all his cock in my ass. He grabbed my hips, held me down and began bucking up.

"Mother fuuuuuucker," I screamed, as his cock reached depths deeper than any toy ever had. The pleasure-pain principle was definitely at work as my orgasm cascaded through me in mere seconds.

"That's it, ass slut," he said, holding me in place, "cum like a dirty little slut."

"Yesssss, Master," I weakly got out, squeezing my tits while my orgasm rushed through me.

His own orgasm wasn't far behind as I felt a second load of cum fill my ass.

"Yes, fill my asssssssss," I screamed.

Finally, my legs cramping, I stood up and felt two loads of cum leaking out of my ass.

My fiancé, his cock still hard, was filming me.

I asked, "You like watching me get fucked by another man?"

He nodded.

"Well, Merry Christmas then, Joey is staying the night," I smiled as I walked over to him, dropped to my knees and took his cock, which had last been in my ass, back in my mouth.

The End

PS: A new chapter is coming out in 2018....

12