Accidental Hero and Male Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually, he'd never forget those identical, twin women. They were as beautiful as they were sexy, shapely, and hot. Normally attracted to BBW women with big tits, something out of a Playboy magazine, never has he seen women as glamorous. He's been masturbating over them every night and every morning while imagining them naked and having sex with them.

Never has he seen two women as beautiful, as sexy, and as shapely as those identical twins. They could have been movie stars. They could have been strippers. They could have been porn stars. Only, disrespecting them by thinking of them in that sexual way, they were Mr. Madison's wife and his sister-in-law.

Dave smiled while imagining Mr. Madison giving him a gold watch. He always wanted a gold watch. Hoping he'd get one when he retired from the fire department, instead he got to keep his helmet, his boots, his gloves, and his protective coat. Instead of a gold watch, his firehouse brothers gave him a personalized axe with his name engraved on the handle, the same axe that he kept in his car trunk and used that day.

"They're alive and healthy because of you," said Michael with a grateful smile. "I hope this is a convenient time. If not, we can reschedule for another time."

Dave mindlessly looked at his watch as if he was late for an appointment. A black Timex, he wished it was a gold Rolex. Yet, having nothing planned but to see a movie, he could see a movie any time. It's not every day that he gets to be chauffeur driven in a Maybach.

"Today is good. I'm not doing anything today. I was just leaving for the movies," said Dave.

The chauffeur escorted him to the car.

"Shall we?"

Dave looked from the chauffeur to the car.

"I can see a movie anytime but it's not every day that I get to ride in a Maybach." He stared at the car. "That's such a beautiful car and it's so long. I love the two-tone paint, shiny black over cream."

# # #

Michael opened the oversized rear door of the car, closed it, and drove away. After a twenty-minute drive, they arrived at a non-descript, gray building that had a small sign displayed out front. AVN was in big, bold, gold letters on top and Adult Video Network Productions appeared in smaller black letters beneath AVN. Even with the luxury and high-end sports cars parked out front, Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Austin Martin, had Michael not taken him here, David never would have noticed this building. He must have driven by here a hundred times without ever seeing it from the road.

"What does Mr. Madison do here, Michael," asked Dave?

The driver alighted from the limo and opened Dave's door.

"He makes adult films, Sir," said the driver.

As soon as Dave entered the studio, as if he was his long-lost friend, Mr. Madison warmly greeted him with a big smile and his outstretched arm.

"David! May I call you David?"

Dave smiled.

"I prefer Dave."

It's my pleasure to finally meet the man who saved my women, the loves of my life," he said looking over at his wife and his sister-in-law standing a few feet away. "This is my wife, Tiffany, and her twin sister, Crystal, my sister-in-law. Tiffany and Crystal, may I present Dave, the man who saved your lives, your hero."

As if they were young girls instead of mature women, as if they shared a private joke, twin stuff, the women smiled at him and giggled.

"Pleased to meet you," they both said at the same time while offering him their hands to shake. "Thank you for saving us," they both said at the same time again.

As if they were prepubescent girls instead of grown women, a habit they obviously fell into when children, they seemed comfortable falling back in their twindom. Then, catching him off guard, they moved closer to him and each woman gave him an unexpected and much welcomed kiss on the lips. Expecting him to be angry, while kissing Tiffany first and then Crystal, Dave looked over at Mr. Madison. He didn't appear to be angry at all. If anything, he seemed happy that his wife and sister-in-law immediately hit it off with him.

"Tell me, Dave," said Mr. Madison. "What do you do for a living?"

Suddenly feeling ordinary, albeit proud after being made to feel special from be chauffeured in such an extraordinary car, David avoided making eye contact when answering his question.

"I'm a retired firefighter and EMS worker. Now, to make ends meet, I work part-time in a supermarket in the produce department," he said with little pride. "It's one of the few jobs around with benefits," he said with a shrug.

Mr. Madison patted Dave on the shoulder.

"A firefighter and EMS worker. Wow," he said smiling at his wife and sister-in-law while nodding his head. You must be a knowledgeable man. I like knowledgeable men. Your training certainly came in hand when you saved my women. You must know everything about safety, fires, and chemicals. I also have a retired police officer working for me. His experience is an invaluable asset," said Mr. Madison.

Dave smiled while nodding his head.

"I apply my knowledge about fire prevention and emergency medical services every day in my life," said Dave. "I like helping people."

Mr. Madison beamed with pride with what he was about to say.

"Starting next week, after you give your notice, of course, at the supermarket, I want you to come and work for me. I can use a good man, a loyal man, and a protective man of my family in my line of work. I have plenty of varied things to do to keep you occupied," said Mr. Madison.

Dave shook Mr. Madison's hand again.

"Okay. Yeah, sure," said Dave. "I'd love to work for you."

He took a step back from Dave while turning his head behind him.

"Plus," he said, moving out of his line of vision to expose three, naked women in the far background about to shoot an X-rated movie, sex scene. "As you can see, in addition to your salary, as long as you don't make one of my stars pregnant and/or give them an STD," he said with a laugh. "There are other intangible benefits in working for me."

Rewarding him with a job for life that earned him more than six-figures, Mr. Madison generously gave Dave a salary four times his current salary at the supermarket. He gave him 100% paid health insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance. He even gave him a company car, a brand-new, shiny red, Lincoln Continental.

"Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Madison," said Dave shaking his hand as if he was pumping for water. "Thank you."

Mr. Madison called over one of his employees. A woman who could have been a body double for Christina Hendricks appeared out of the shadows. She had huge tits, monster breasts, and a big shapely ass. She wasn't fat or considered a BBW but she was a curvaceous woman in the way of Serena Williams. While trying not to catch him staring at her enormous tits, Dave wondered if they were natural or surgically altered. Surely, to have breast this large, they must be implants.

"Sophia, this is Dave, my guest. He'll be joining us soon as one of our newest employees. I'd like you to welcome him by showing him around the studio. Be nice to him. He's my special guest," said Mr. Madison giving Sophia a wink and a pat on the ass.

Sophia smiled at her boss before smiling at Dave. A woman in her twenties, she was just as sexy and just shapely as were Tiffany and Crystal. Fearing a sexual harassment lawsuit, no boss would dare pat his female employee's ass unless she was working for an adult filmmaker. Obviously, by Sophia's welcoming smile, he sexually and inappropriately touches all of his female employees all of the time.

"Yes, Mr. Madison," said Sophia taking Dave by the arm and leading him away.

# # #

"This is where all the magic happens," she said whispering. "They're about to shoot a scene. We must be quiet."

Disappearing in the darkness, Sophia stepped back in the shadows with Dave.

"Quiet on the set," yelled the assistant director while setting the scene by clapping the electronic, movie board clapper.

As if someone had turned off the sound, it was amazing how so very many people could immediately remain quiet at the exact same time.

"Action," said the director.

Sophia stood with Dave to watch the action and, as soon as the shooting stopped, they moved away. Turning his head while walking, his sexual fantasy to have sex with three women, Dave couldn't believe he had watched three, sexy, naked women having sex with one man. Wishing he was the man in the porn movie, a sexually exciting sight he had never seen in person before, continuing to turn while waiting for the next sex scene, he left with Sophia.

In the way that he looked at Tiffany and Crystal, he looked at Sophia. She was so pretty. She was so sexy. She was so tall. She had such big tits. She made him wish that he was twenty-years younger and better looking.

Dreaming up nonsense while imagining a sexual fantasy, he'd love it if Sophia was his personal co-star in a porn movie. He'd love to have sex with her. She looked like she had quite the body under her short, low-cut dress. Judging by the sexy cleavage she was showing and her long, shapely legs, in the way that Christina Hendricks has, she had big, well-rounded breasts, much bigger and well-formed than his wife's modest tits.

"I had no idea this place was here," said David looking all around the interior of the huge, open building. "It must have 20' high ceilings."

Sophia smiled while squeezing his arm.

"It's nearly time for lunch. Let's go to your trailer," she said.

Dave looked at her stunned.

"My trailer? I have a trailer?" He looked at her confused. "Why do I need a trailer," he asked?

# # #

She giggled a laugh.

"All onscreen talents have their own trailer for costume changes, resting, sleeping, relaxing in between takes, watching TV, and/or eating," she said with a shrug.

Taken aback, he looked at her as if she was pulling his leg. He looked at her as if she had been drinking something or smoking something.

"Onscreen talent? You must be mistaken. I was hired to do odd jobs for Mr. Madison," said Dave. "I wasn't hired to act in a movie."

Sophia laughed again.

"All part of the job, all of his employees appear in his movies from time to time but you're not in the movie as an extra, he's making you the star of his movie," she said beaming him a smile. "They'll be papers for you to sign and you'll have to join the Screen Actors Guild, SAG, but Mr. Madison advances you that fee until you're earning money."

Dave couldn't believe he was going to be a member of the Screen Actors Guild.

"Wow," uttered Dave.

He beamed Sophia a smile.

"You're going to be a porn star," she said leaning closer to whisper in his ear. "Only, forget about staring at your face, the women in the audience, and some men, will be staring at your cock," she said staring down at the bulge in his pants while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips. "I hope you have a big one."

As if he was dreaming Sophia and sexually fantasizing this conversation, Dave stared at her in shock.

"I do have a big cock," said Dave with pride. "He is going to make me a porn star? I can't believe I'm going to be in his movie. I can't believe I'm going to be a porn star. I love movies. I'm a big movie buff. I watch movies all the time and I always wanted to appear in one, maybe not in a porn movie," said Dave under his breath with unhidden excitement. "What's the movie called and what's it about?"

Sophia laughed while smiling at Dave's exuberance.

"I understand. You need to read the script. You need to get into character. You need to learn your lines," she said with another laugh as if he was already a serious and experienced actor.

Dave erected his posture in the way of Peter O'Toole. He flung his arm over his shoulder as if he was flinging his scarf behind his neck.

"I take my acting roles very seriously," he said returning Sophia's laugh.

Sophia handed him the script stacked on a table outside his trailer door.

"Aptly named, the movie is called My Wife and her Twin Sister," she said as if she was a screenwriter pitching her movie to a movie producer or was a film director explaining the movie to one of her actors on the set. "The movie is about your wife trying to save her marriage by allowing you, her husband, to have sex with her twin sister, your sister-in-law," said Sophia.

Dave's eyes bulged out of his head.

"Wow! No kidding. I have sex with my identical, twin sister-in-law? Tell me," he said looking in the direction of Mr. Madison's wife and sister-in-law while never expecting her to say no. "Is there any chance that my co-stars are Mr. Madison's wife, Tiffany, and his sister-in-law, Crystal?"

Sophia smiled.

"Yes, they are," said Sophia. "His wife, Tiffany, plays your wife and Crystal plays your sister-in-law. You get to have sex with the both of them," she said with a smile and a wink.

Dave looked as if he was going to faint.

"And Mr. Madison is okay with that? He doesn't mind me having sex with his wife and his sister-in-law?"

Sophia laughed.

"Tiffany and Crystal were porn stars working for Mr. Madison and making porn movies long before Tiffany married Mr. Madison. He dated Crystal before marrying Tiffany. They were the ones who suggested that they'd make a movie with you in it. They were the ones who wrote the movie script. This is their creative way as your well-deserved reward for saving their lives," said Sophia.

Dave stared at her with wide-eyed sexual excitement.

"Tell me. Do I have sex with them both at the same time or one at a time?"

She laughed again.

"Both," she said. "You have sex with them one at a time and then both at the same time."

Disbelief was added to his look of sexual excitement.

"I always wanted to have sex with two women. I always wanted to have a three-some," said Dave while staring at Sophia while imagining her having sex with him too.

Sophia gave him a look of compassionate understanding.

"Well, now you can cross that off of your sexual fantasy, bucket list," she said with a chuckle. "Because I'll be playing a small role in the movie and you'll be having sex with me too."

# # #

As if she threw cold water in his face, Dave shook his head in disbelief.

"Oh, my. This is too much to wrap my head around," he said before focusing on Sophia. Wondering before if she'd be in the movie and if he'd be having sex with her too, now he knew. "Tell me, what role do you play in the movie?"

Sophia touched his arm.

"Me?" She laughed. "I'm not usually in the movies but when Mr. Madison discovered that you were a big fan of Christina Hendricks, he enlisted me to play the upstairs maid. Normally, I'm not usually one of his onscreen talents. I've been showcased in Madison's movies before but not in this one until now," she said. "Instead, I'm your assistant, your personal, private assistant. Actually, in addition to being your personal, private assistant, I'm your fluffer," said Sophia with a sexy smile and a naughty look.

Dave looked at Sophia with confusion.

"My what?"

David made a face as if a fluffer was something bad. If he had hair, maybe her job was to fluff his hair. Maybe she powder-puffed his face so that he wouldn't have camera glare. All he could imagine was her hitting him in the face with a giant powder puff.

"Fluffer," she said with a laugh. "I'm your fluffer," she said.

He looked at her as if she was talking a foreign language.

"Sorry. I don't know what that is," he said. "What's a fluffer?"

She reached her hand down to the front of his pants and squeezed his cock through his jeans while fondling the head of his prick with her manicured and sexually experienced fingertips.

"Whenever you need help maintaining your erection, I make you hard with my hand and/or with my mouth in between scenes," she said with pride while staring up at him with her big, beautiful, brown eyes. "I'm quite good at my job," she said moving her hand back and forth in front of her mouth while pushing her cheek out with her tongue.

He looked at her stunned. Glad that Sophia was his fluffer, he'd love her to stroke his cock while sucking his cock. No doubt, probably something that he's not allowed to do, he'd love to cum in her mouth. He wondered how many porn stars became overly, sexually excited enough to have ejaculated their cum in her beautiful mouth.

No doubt, something she does for a living, her job in the way of a stripper or a call girl, she's probably married with kids. He wondered how her husband reconciled with his wife being a fluffer. Who knows? Maybe her husband doesn't know what she does for a living. Maybe her husband was and still is a porn star. Maybe her fluffing him is how they met. He could understand how someone could fall in love after being fluffed by Sophia. In the way that all the women in Mr. Madison's employ were so sexy and pretty, she was an extraordinary looking woman.

"Wow," said Dave while imagining Sophia taking his flaccid, naked prick in her hand before taking his hard, erect cock in her mouth. Curious to know, he asked the question. "Are you married?"

She laughed.

"Married? I'm having too much fun to be tied to one man," she said.

# # #

Sophia opened his trailer door for him and he climbed the steps to walk inside.

"So, tell me, Dave," said Sophia obviously sexually teasing him. "Do you like women?"

He made a face as if she asked a ridiculous question.

"Do I like women?" He laughed. "I love women," he said.

Sophia's big, erect nipples made permanent impressions in the bodice of her dress. When she saw him stare down at the huge impressions her braless breasts made in her formfitting dress, she put her hands to her breasts. Then, as if offering them up to him, she cupped them in her hands and lifted them before asking her next question.

"Do you like breasts," she asked? "Do you like my breasts?"

Not waiting for him to answer, she removed the straps of her dress and pushed down her bodice to expose her gigantic, naked breasts to his horny eyes.

"Do I like breasts? I love breasts, especially big breasts, and I especially love your huge tits, Sophia," said Dave. "Wow! I've never seen breasts so big and so shapely. Sort of tubular looking, my wife has narrow breasts like small, flat squashes," he said staring at her big tits. "Are they real?"

Sophia laughed.

"Yes, they're real. I'm Italian," she said with a laugh. "Big breasted women run in my family. I take after my mother and my grandmother. They both have huge breasts," she said.

Dave continued staring down at Sophia's naked breasts.

"May I touch them? May I feel them?"

She smiled with pride.

"Of course, you may touch and feel them. You'll definitely be touching them and feeling them while I'm sucking your cock later," she said with a laugh. "I'm your private, personal assistant. Unlike women on the outside in the #MeToo movement, we don't have that formality here.

Dave looked at her stunned.

"Wow," he said.

She smiled at his shock.

"As long as women are agreeable to your touching them, and as long as you don't make them pregnant or give them an STD, you're free to have sex with anyone who's willing. Suffice to say, I'm more than willing to have sex with you, Dave, a real hero," she said giving him a sexy smile and a wink.

Unable to get enough of Sophia's huge breasts, with him having not having had his wicked, sexual way with naked breasts in a very, long time, Dave continued feel, fondling, squeezing, and sucking her big tits.

"Now, may I show you what I do?" She smiled as if she had a secret or was ready to give him a surprise and boy, did she ever. "May I suck your cock, Dave?"

His sexual fantasy come true, before he could answer her, with her moving to her knees, she had already unzipped him, pulled his cock out of his pants, and had taken him in her mouth. Stroking him while sucking him, Sophia, a Christina Hendricks clone, was giving him a blowjob. Something that his wife of 40-years refused to do, Dave was having his cock sucked by his fluffer.