Accidental Hooker

Story Info
A joke leads to a profession.
2.3k words
4.2
30.7k
27
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
982 Followers

In college I discovered my pussy. And guys discovered it too. Lots of guys.

Blessed with a stunning figure and mouth-watering boobs I had a fantastic time. Partied every night, got drunk most of the time and got laid all the time.

My first paid sex was a joke... sort of.

At a party, dirty dancing with a cute guy who said I looked like Wonder Woman. We danced hard, grinding our sweaty bodies together, feeling his crotch lump rub my mound ... making my pussycat purr. He whispered, "Jenny let's going someplace and get naked."

"WHAT? What kind of girl do you think I am?" The guy looked scared. "Hey dude I'm just joking."

He laughed. "Your place or mine?"

"Mine is across the street." The guy hugged me, with his hand sliding up under my skirt. "Careful with the merchandise buddy I'm not some cheap tramp." I jiggled my chest. "Mister this is a billion dollar body."

"Hundred okay?"

"Sure!" We both howled in laughter. I thought it was all a stupid joke, part of boozy flirting. After a double shot of tequila we left, and stumbled up the stairs to my apartment.

Two seconds later screwing like drunken hyenas. The guy had my legs over my head, sucking my plump tits as his hard prick pounding every inch of my horny pussy. Pounding me so hard the floor shook. He fucked faster and faster and I felt my loins burning hotter...

When his cock spewed my pussy erupted, convulsing around his hard spurting shaft.

In the morning I woke up alone, with a throbbing hangover and a sore pussy... And sticking out of my sore pussy was a hundred dollar bill? What the fuck? It took me a minute to remember. Oh yes... it was the fuck.

I thought it was awkward but funny, even joked about it on Facebook. But I kept thinking... that was easy money, a helluva lot easier than working at Burger Barn... And it was fun! At that moment I realized I had an ATM between my legs. A shiny pink ATM.

The next time wasn't an accident. Another party, this time at a frat house. It'd been a bad day at Burger Barn. I threw a burger at a customer's face, and for some odd reason I was fired. So of course I got steaming drunk and took an Uber to the party, leaving my panties at bra at home.

Hell I could barely walk—but I could dance. I was the drunken wench on the dance floor. Soon I danced with some footballer. And as I drunken danced I guess the guy thought I'd be an easy lay. Especially since I told him I wasn't wearing panties. He rubbed my tush.

"Hey sweetie, let's go to the basement and get nasty."

I laughed. "Fifty for oral, hundred for pussy." Then I blacked out. Next thing I know I'm sitting naked in the dark basement, with the guy's meat pole plunging down my throat.

Football guy was so horny it didn't take long to suck him off. And as I felt the last wad of his sticky cum slide down my throat, the jerk shoved a fifty into my mouth.

"Thanks sweet cheeks."

Sitting there with the cash in my mouth I felt sick. Had I just sucked a guy off for money? ...oh well I'd sucked pricks for a lot less... Like doing my homework.

Finishing off a bottle of beer, I lit a cigarette and pulled on my skirt... and heard a tap on the door.

"Go away!"

The door cracked open and a shy blonde guy stuck his head in. "You okay missy?"

"Sure. I'm fucking fantastic." I threw the beer bottle at him but he ducked.

"I was um...talking to Davy and he ...he said..."

"He said I gave him a BJ for fifty."

"Well, yes ... and I was wondering..."

I noticed the wad of cash in his hand. "You want a BJ too?"

"Actually I was hoping... you know to..."

"To fuck me?"

"Um... yes please..."

"For fuck's sake get your pants off." Lifting my skirt I lay back on the couch. Legs open, eyes closed. First I felt his finger digging around inside me, then his stiff prick shoved straight into my twat. "Ouch!"

The guy pumped and groaned and fucked me hard while his mouth slobbered over my tits. A few minutes later he yelled, "OHH SHIT!" And filled my cunt with his cum.

Without even a "Thank you for the Fuck," he pulled his prick out and hurried out of the room.

Still laying on the bed with my eyes closed, there was another knock on the door. "No! Go away! My holes are closed for business." I was drunk and bit angry. This time it was a short stocky guy, Ernie I recognized him from Algebra.

"I ... er ... well." He also ducked from the beer bottle

"Oh for fuck's sake Ernie. Do you want to screw my pussy or my mouth?"

He handed me a fifty.

A few blow-jobs later I joined the frat party. Dancing with a belly full of jism and beer, an aching pussy and four hundred bucks stuffed in my pocket... It was a very sore but very profitable party.

The next morning I had a terrible hangover, but buying new shoes helped. I should have felt guilty as sin, but I didn't. In fact it thrilled me—tickled my pee-pee. And for the first time in forever I could afford nice things, like clothes and food and rent.

A few days later I was leaving a boring lecture when Ernie walked up. My pussy did the flip-flop.

"Thanks for Saturday Jenny, that was nice." He smiled. "How did I taste?"

"Gross and salty."

"Hey Jenny what are you doing later?"

"Depends. How much money you got?"

"Enough for a trip around the world."

"Holy fucking christ." We met up at my place. I was almost sober this time. He wanted to fuck all my holes so I charged him triple, took his money and stripped naked. Unzipping his fly I sucked his balls off first.

After the blowjob Ernie mounted me, driving his titanium prick deep in my pussy. So deep I had a wicked sweet orgasm. Then I rolled over and he plowed my ass for a while. After the butt-fuck Ernie gave me a generous tip. I hugged him and kissed his cock goodbye.

That night I realized my true profession. Born to be a whore. Still partied all the time. Still got laid all the time— but for money. Lots of money.

Wearing a hot pink outfit and fierce red lipstick I went on nightly cock patrol. Actually me and my pussy went on cock patrol. She goes wherever I go.

The cock business grew from there. I used casual sex apps to meet horny guys, under my professional name. "Wild Cherry. Hot naughty and naked. Ready to rock your world. 200 roses an hour."

Sometimes the sex was almost romantic... a tryst at a five-star hotel. Sometimes it was a blowjob behind a dumpster. But I always enjoyed my job.

After one tryst I left the fancy hotel and hailed a cab. I knew the cabbie, a shy college nerd named Melvin. Nerds were easy prey. "Hi Melvin, so you're a cabbie?"

"P-part time, trying to make some money."

"Me too." Mel pointed to the back but I hopped in front, sliding so close our thighs squished. I lit up a cigarette and blew smoke in his face. Melvin had a shit fit.

"Smoking isn't allowed in taxis!"

"Fucking isn't allowed in taxis either... but people do it all the time." I winked, rubbing his crotch. Nerd guy froze up and drove away.

A few minutes into the drive I grabbed my boobs. "OUCH! Melvin pull behind those bushes. Hurry— I need you to unhook my new bra. It's pinching my nipples." He veered off the road. I threw off my blouse and his shaking fingers unhooked me.

And I sucked my long nipples in front of him, stretching my nips out like titty taffy.

Mel's mouth fell open.

"Ow they still hurt. Could you suck them please?" I forced my plump tits to his drooling mouth... Mel sucked my boobs like a hungry beast. As he sucked I yanked out his surprisingly long prick. "Melvin I'll fuck your cock off for a hundred."

"But Jenny... that's... that's illegal..."

"Look nerd, you already owe me twenty for the titty suck and my meter's running. For fuck's sake get your pants off and get in back NOW!" Melvin jumped over the seat like a scared rabbit. Mounting him, I hammered his long nerd prick into my g-spot until my entire body twisted in orgasm.

And like a good whore I kept riding his prick until it spewed. Then I wrote my number backwards on his forehead. "Melvin tell all your nerd pals to call me. For forty extra I'll wear my Wonder Woman costume. It comes with a whip."

I quit college to pursue my career. Hooking was almost like a regular job. An eight hour shift of sucking and fucking and wiping up cum. I had a some regular customers and offered early-bird discounts for nooners.

Some of my customers didn't want sex, they wanted a good spanking. I watched them cry like a baby as I spanked their asses off. Great fun. My business plan was perfect, until it wasn't.

Spread beneath a well-hung customer, my mind was lost in fuck fantasy ... with the guy's huge schlong pounding deep in my cunt, and my worn out bed squeaking loud. So I didn't hear the eviction notice getting nailed to my front door. Shit.

Slipping on a skimpy red dress I ran over barefoot and knocked on the office door. A voice boomed out. "ENTER!"

The landlord looked like a bull stuffed into cowboy boots. As I stepped inside he yelled, "DOOR!" I shut the door. "SIT!" I sat. He sat next to me. "Missy I've had my eye on you day and night. You got a herd of men coming and going at all hours. EXPLAIN!"

"I'm a popular girl—and you're a nosy prick." I flipped him off.

"Listen here you little floozy. I should call the cops but... " His angry bull face turned sheepish. He touched my shoulder. "But sweetie... my job is mighty lonely... I could use a little old-fashioned refreshment." He looked me up and down like I was a piece of candy. Which I was.

I felt his fat fingers slide down my boob, twisting my nipple bump.

So he wanted refreshment. Refreshment is my business... my sinfully sweet refreshment. I smiled and scratched his lump, watching it swell. Unzipping his fly with my teeth, my lips stretched around his wide prick. I sucked his prick hard, bobbing my head furiously, tugging on his hairy balls.

He groaned when I tickled his pee hole with my tongue stud. Soon I felt his prick pulse and spew out wad after wad of thick cum. I gagged but swallowed down every drop. After the BJ the landlord told me his deal.

"Once-a-week refreshment and no call to the cops." I shook my head.

"Twice-a-week refreshment, no calling the cops AND I get free rent." Free rent was a trick-of-the-trade.

To seal the deal I dropped my dress. The big guy lifted me up like a fuck-doll and prick-nailed me to the wall, with my feet dangling. The man fucked like a bull. I had to wrap my legs around him, my boobs bouncing up with every thrust of his bull cock.

The landlord was a kinky. A kinky who liked to put a harness on my head and fuck me doggy-style. But it worked for both of us... Until I got arrested for soliciting. What happened to American free enterprise?

I got six days in the hole, dammit. Got out and arrested again, twenty days in the hole. Double dammit.

A stripper friend, Bambi said she was going to Vegas to make Big Money. Sounded fantastic so we left together. Bambi and I looked like sisters. Sometimes we worked together, advertising as "Naked Sisters For Rent!"

Business was great. A promised land of horny pricks. Soon I'd screwed enough pricks to buy my first car... a Porsche 911. Cool. Very cool.

Then I hit a speed bump.

"Are you soliciting?" The security guy flashed his badge... I flashed my tit. He laughed as I got yanked into a corner. Mr. Hotel Security jerked up my skirt and shoved a $300 casino chip into my slot.

"Wow, gee thanks officer." He cuffed my wrists and lead me away for interrogation. I had to walk like a duck, squeezing my thighs together to keep the chip from falling out of my twat. Of course I wasn't wearing panties.

In the security office I got bent over and handcuffed to a desk. Another guard joined the party. Interrogation was simple. One prick fucking my mouth while the other screwed my ass. Normally I charged more for a three-way, but I was in no position to argue.

Then they switched places.

The security fuckers must've liked my service. Offered me a job in entertainment. For high-rollers. They put me up in a high-roller suite with free champagne.

After a week I'd swallowed a gallon of high-roller cum and my fuck-holes were so red they glowed like stop lights. But it was a fun romp and I earned a bucket of casino chips. Awesome.

Soon as I left the casino I was arrested again. Third offense. Ninety days in the hole. Dammit-Dammit-Dammit.

My friend Bambi was in jail too and we passed the time playing nipple tickle and licking each other's twats. Occasionally I fucked a guard for cigarettes.

We both got out and decided to ply our trade at a LEGAL brothel, The Pussy-Cat Palace. No more getting locked up in cages. Except for BDSM of course.

The Pussy-Cat Palace was our knew home. A delightful brothel where our frisky little pussycats could frolic and play and be ever-so-wicked.

KimKim5
KimKim5
982 Followers