Accidental Hotel Hook-up

Story Info
Hot wife and friend unintentionally pickup two strangers.
8.8k words
4.12
67.1k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hot wife Brandi and I enjoy an open relationship. And, as you may know Brandi is well equipped to subjugate any male she sets her sights on. 40ish, 5'8" with a killer body she works hard to maintain. 36D silicone breasts that nobody can tell aren't real, pouty cock sucker lips, toned legs, an ass you can bounce a quarter on and an all over tan makes her the definition of a 'hot wife' and she relishes in the title.

We went out for an evening of fun with a hot friend of ours Peggy. Peggy's about 5'5" with big 38DD natural tits and a firm bubble ass. Recently divorced and depressed about it she hasn't been out for a night of fun in over 6 months. Brandi wanted to do something to break her out of her funk so we took her to a nice restaurant for some good food and drink then a concert.

The girls looked awesome and caught the eye of every man wherever we went. Brandi wore a short short Deep V backless red mini dress showing off her ample cleavage and side boob. Truth be told it barely covered her nipples. She topped it off with 5" stilettos that really accentuated her toned legs and made her ass look even more inviting.

Peggy wore a short blue mini skirt, a pair of open toed 5" stilettos and a stretchy white tube top that did little to contain her bouncing breasts.

The girls were drinking quite heavily and getting tipsy. Brandi is a fun drunk and in her state of inebriation she's usually up for anything.

Peggy on the other hand is a mean drunk and I've seen her actual knock a man out with a punch to the face after he pinched her butt when she walked by him. So I had mixed emotions when Peggy said she was having fun and didn't want to go home yet and wanted to stop at a bar for more drinks.

We were close to a very upscale hotel so I figured that might be a safe place to stop and get a few drinks. It was late and only a few guests remained at the posh bar mostly business men and a few women that turned out to be hookers. Clearly the class of the place all the men stared at my 'girls' as they spiritedly sashayed in. The girls were laughing and giggling and having a great time as we took a seat at the bar and ordered a round of shots with beer chasers.

What turned out to be a hooker sat next to Peggy and the two struck up a chummy conversation.

A bold elderly man in a suit sat next to my wife and bought her a drink and chatted with her. Brandi was quite flirty and would gently rub his arm as they spoke so it shouldn't have come as a surprise to her when the man propositioned her. She took it good nature-idly and pointed to Peggy's new friend as maybe what he was looking for.

He apologized and went and sat next to Peggy's friend and offered to buy her a drink. It wasn't long before they headed up to his room.

We were blown away by the interaction and had a few more drinks discussing it. Peggy was starting to get obnoxious so Brandi and I decided it was time to get her home especially since it was last call and the bartender was trying to get out of there. Peggy was mad she couldn't get more alcohol and wasn't cutting the bartender any slack doing everything in her power to get another drink.

Enter two average looking thirty something business men in suits still carrying their suitcases. Bill and Jake had just checked in and wanted a drink before they headed up to their room. Seeing this Peggy and Brandi cozied up to them and joined forces badgering the poor bartender. It wasn't long before they had bonded in their quest for alcohol. Eventually one of the men tipped the bartender enough to get us all a round of drinks and a bottle.

Brandi was having fun flirting with the guys and the guys were enjoying the attention. Everyone was having an all round good time and then it happens, Peggy announces we're all going up to the mens room to talk and finish their drinks.

The guys knew Brandi was my wife but I could tell they thought they were gonna get lucky by the way Peggy was flirting with them. They positioned themselves on either side of her as they lead her to the elevator with Bill's hand on the oblivious Peggy's butt.

We get to Bill's suite and sit down in the living area. There's not enough seats so Bill pulls Peggy onto his lap. Peggy is pretty shit faced and a bit aggressive in her conversation but she's putting on a good show.

The two guys were pretty much obnoxious assholes bragging about how much money they make, what they drive and this big deal there were in town for and what they were gonna make from it. Typical asshole behavior. They complimented Brandi on how hot she is and how they could make her a fortune if she'd come work with them.

As he bragged Bill would casually rub Peggy's ass before she would loudly exclaim "Why are you rubbing my ass?" He'd stop for a bit then resume again before being admonished again. It was actually kinda funny except I had the uneasy feeling I might have to pull her off of him if he went to far.

Brandi had been sitting on my lap and indiscreetly grinding into my cock and whispering naughty things in my ear about fucking both the guys getting me good and horny. I knew she was ripe for the taking and if I could get the girls out of there I might be in for a threesome with Peggy.

Bill and Jake kept commenting on how lucky I was to be in the company of such hot women even crudely asking if I'd ever had a three way with them. I told you they were obnoxious.

The combination of Brandi's grinding and dirty talk and watching Bill rub on Peggy's ass and legs was turning me on even if it wasn't Peggy.

Jake lamented to Peggy wanting to know when was it his turn to have her sit on his lap.

Giving me an 'are you ready for this' look Brandi ever the party girl sexily got up and sauntered over to him. "Will I do?" she saucily teased striking a sexy pose in front of the stunned Jake.

Jake with a cocky shit eating grin patted his lap telling her she was welcome there anytime. He looked dumbfounded as hell when she unashamedly sat down on his lap.

My wife adroitly holding her wine glass in one hand enticingly wrapped her free arm around Jake's neck as she positioned herself to get comfortable. She looked hot as hell seductively sitting on the stunned Jakes lap. Her skirt riding up barely covering her shaved pussy exposed all of her toned tanned legs. She giggled seductively as she adjusted the fabric barely covering her nipples.

Jake looked at me still a bit shocked by my wife's brazenness not sure what I would do. I gave him a reassuring nod "She gets VERY friendly when she's been drinking." Jake got a look of relief across his face at my nonchalant reaction.

Bill and Jake gave each other a knowing glance as to say this could be their lucky night.

Brandi sipped her wine and every now and then would shift her position on Jakes lap "You keep poking me" she giggled.

"I'd like too" Jake half serious half in jest replied.

My wife gave him a lustful glance as she sat there with her dress hiked up looking oh so fuck-able.

I'm pretty sure Bill was getting an eyeful by his expression and the fact he wasn't really putting moves on Peggy at this point.

Jake was getting bold and began to caress my desirous wife's leg as they chatted and laughed.

Brandi purred softly her approval as Jakes hand went higher up her leg before whispering something in his ear. Jakes stunned reaction caused her to giggle purposely as she starred alluringly into his eyes.

"What are you two up too?" Bill queried sensing something was a foot.

"Thats for us too know and you too find out." Brandi saucily taunted giving Jake a little kiss on the cheek then whispering something else in his ear causing him to look at her in stunned disbelief. She sexily bit her lower lip giving him a sinful nod yes. Brandi told me later she felt his cock getting hard so she whispered if he'd like her help him relive his discomfort. To which he replied he's been thinking about fucking her since he first laid eyes on her in the bar and if I wasn't around he'd already be fucking the shit out of her. My wife then apprised him not to worry about me that I'm cool with her fucking whoever she wanted as long as I got to watch.

Jake gave me an uneasy skeptical glance. Figuring my hot wife was worth the risk of getting punched out he got a bit more bold. He casually caressed the inside of her leg getting higher and higher with no opposition from my impassioned willing intoxicated wife. She even spread her legs seductively allowing Jake easier access if he got courageous but he stopped at her hemline content to massage her inner thigh.

Brandi teased him like only she can nuzzling and kissing his neck and drunkenly giggling while looking over at me seductively to make sure I was cool with this.

My dick was rock hard watching my hot wife in action seducing her embolden obnoxious traveler.

Enjoying the show Bill was watching very intently his buddies advances on my hot wife. He was trying to make similar moves on Peggy who was oblivious to what was happening to Brandi. "Goddamn, your wife's one sexy woman" he said while massaging Peggy's leg. "Any man would be lucky to have her." Then Bill made a fatal mistake letting his hand wander a little too far up Peggy's leg.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!" Peggy shouted as she jumped off Bills lap and was getting ready to haul off and hit him when I grabbed her. She continued to scream obscenities at him as I dragged her to the kitchenette.

Grabbing her by her shoulders I looked her directly in the eyes trying to talk some sense into this drunken hot mess. Her nipples protruded from the thin fabric of her top and her big tits heaved with each deep angry breath. I tried to explain to her that she looks hot as hell and that she met a strange man in a hotel bar and went up to his room, what did she expect. "He thinks you're a hooker." I explained the best I could. "Probably thinks I'm your pimp for that matter."

She finally started to calm down before beginning to cry. "You really think I look hot." she whimpered.

"Hell yea, you're smok'n hot. Shit, I've been thinking about fucking you all night myself." I confessed.

Peggy got a 'really you think I'm hot' look on her face before she sheepishly confessed she'd fantasized about fucking me before too. "I've always wanted to feel that big dick of yours inside me that Brandi's always bragging about. Jim had such a little dick he never could satisfy me."

I looked longingly into her eyes as I placed her hand over my swollen cock through my pants.

Peggy's eyes got wide "Goddamn it is big, but I could never fuck you Brandi's my friend. I couldn't do that to her."

"Oh, I don't think you have to worry about Brandi. Lets just see where the night goes." I assured her.

Peggy got a quizzical look on her face so I leaned in and passionately kissed her which she willingly reciprocated. We were making out quite heavily and Peggy was grinding into my cock as I rubbed her sweet ass. When we broke we breathlessly stared into each others eyes. "We can't do this." Peggy dubiously whispered.

"It'll be okay, you'll see" I reassured her grasping her hand and leading her back into the living room.

Brandi still sitting on Jakes lap was passionately making out with him just as Peggy and I had just done. The fabric of Brandi's dress was pushed to the sides exposing her sweet tits and erect nipples to the lustful men.

Jake was zealously rubbing and squeezing my hot wife's tits while pinching her firm erect nipples as they fervidly made out.

Bill subconsciously rubbed his cock through his pants as he salaciously ogled my wife being groped hoping to get his shot at her.

Brandi was gently gyrating her ass on Jakes lap as they continued with their carnal foreplay unaware that we had rejoined them.

"Fuuuuuuck" Peggy gasp in awe seeing Brandi's exposed tits being wantonly fondled.

Hearing that Bill broke out of his lust filled trance. "Who'd a thought the married hottie would be the one too put out." He said dejectedly. Looking at Peggy and tapping is lap he asked "Is she ready to play?"

Brandi broke from Jakes pawing and looked seductively at Bill. "I think you'll find I'll be more than enough woman for both of you to handle." With that she pushed a crestfallen Jake's hands from her tits and sauntered enticingly to Bill standing directly in front of him luringly she undid her dress letting it fall sexily to the floor. She provokingly stepped out of it and stood there in all her naked glory for Bill's indulgence.

Bill drank in my wife's hotness taking a big gulp "Goddamn" he mumbled before looking at me nervously. "You're okay with this?"

Brandi smiled appreciatively at me "He loves seeing me get fucked don't ya honey." My hot wife teasingly allayed the guys concerns.

When I nodded yes Bill cautiously caressed Brandi's legs. "Fuck, you're smok'n hot" he managed to get out as he eyeballed her hungrily.

Brandi leaned down and kissed Bill full on the lips giving us a good view of her pussy and ass.

"Goddamn, look at the ass on that girl" is all Jake could mutter.

Brandi broke her kiss then expertly straddled Bill like she was giving him a lap dance. She rubbed her tits across his incredulous face before she placed a nipple in his mouth and invited him to suck it. "Go on baby have a taste." she teased.

Bill didn't have to be told twice and he cravingly chowed down on my wife's nipple while roughly manipulating her other tit.

Brandi laid her head back and moaned appreciatively as she sensuously ground into his cock as Bill devoured her tits.

After a bit Brandi slid down to Bill's cock and squeezed it through his pants with her tits then titty fucked him. She smiled seductively at him while doing this before she broke away from Bill and sexily sauntered back to Jake and repeated the same performance for him.

"You know we're both gonna fuck the shit out of your wife if you don't put a stop to this now?" Bill exhorted.

"There's no stopping her now?" I smiled looking over at my hot wife with Jake's mouth glued to her sweet tits sucking on her nipples for all he was worth.

"I told you it turns him on to see his sweet little wife violated by strange cocks." Brandi taunted standing up and breaking away from Jake.

"She's right. Plus, she's too much for one guy to handle. She's best piece of ass you'll ever get and she can suck a cock like nobodies business." I guaranteed the guys.

"Is someone gonna fuck me or just talk about it?" Brandi lamented as she stood there naked and inviting.

This was all Bill needed to hear as he went to her and started making out with her grabbing her ass with both hands and pushing her into his cock.

Brandi passionately kissed Bill as Jake got up and started playing with her tits before sucking and pulling on her nipples.

As they kissed Brandi sexily moaned as she stroked Bills cock through his pants.

Bill's hand moved from my wife's ass and slid to massaging her clit.

Brandi purred appreciatively and squirmed at the attention the two men were lavishing on her body. Moaning wantonly while looking at Peggy my wife decreed "You're gonna take care of my husband while I take care of these two for you, aren't you? After all you got us into this."

Peggy staring in with her mouth agape in disbelief just nodded 'yes.'

"There you go honey she's all yours. Fuck her good with that big dick of yours I've been telling her about. And, don't embarrass me." Brandi moaned. "Now lets see some dicks" Brandi exhorted.

The guys couldn't get undressed fast enough and fell all over themselves as they disrobed.

My lascivious wife stood between her two horny suitors as they rubbed and prodded her heaving tits. Staring at me appreciatively she mouthed "I love you" as she sexily stood there in all her naked glory letting the men feast on her hotness. Her clean shaved pussy did little to hide her wetness from all the attention she'd been getting.

"I can't believe you're cool with us fucking this hot piece of ass of yours" the now naked Jake proclaimed as he hugged my wife from behind pressing his hard 5' cock into her ass while he gripped both her tits roughly for leverage as he crudely pulled her into him.

Brandi sensuously laid her head back in appreciation as Jake kissed her neck while roughly groping her tits and pinching and stretching her nipples.

"Fuck these tits are awesome" Jake declared giving one a good slap causing it to bounce erotically before squeezing them roughly causing my wife to whimper enticingly. "If my wife had tits like this I'd fuck her every day. I sure wouldn't share her with anyone."

"Where's the fun in that?" Brandi coyly enticed.

Not wanting to be left out Bill knelt in front of my exposed wife then started to lick and bite her clit before inserting a finger into her willing pussy. His dick was hard too and about the same size as Jakes only he was uncut. He began finger fucking her as he chowed down on her clit really sucking it into his mouth and pulling on it stretching it out.

Peggy's nipples protruded from her top as she watched in awe this 3D porno show my wife was giving before her very eyes.

I took my cue from the guys and standing behind her I slid my hands under her tube top and began massaging her firm full tits and rubbing her hard nipples. I pulled her back into my rock hard 9" cock.

Moaning softly Peggy's breath quickened as she sensually ground her ass into my cock never taking her eyes off Brandi and the guys.

Having an audience and two lovers Brandi was in heaven as Bill introduced two fingers into her desirous pussy and was brazenly finger fucking her as he feasted on her clit.

Jake was sucking on my wife's nipples as she lustfully stroked his cock. "Yes, yes, I'm cumming. Ah, ah, ah. AHHHHHH!" Bawling loudly Brandi's knees buckled as she exploded in a massive orgasm.

Grasping her tits tightly Jake caught my wobbly panting wife before spinning her around facing him. Clutching her tight he forcefully began kissing her shoving his tongue as far down my breathless wife's throat as he could all the while rubbing her tight firm ass with one hand while squeezing her tit with the other.

Bill desperate for some action yanked my wife from Jakes embrace and vehemently began kissing her. His hands went from her ass to her tits boorishly squeezing them and tweaking her nipples. "We're gonna fuck the shit out of this horny married piece of ass." He boasted to Jake before frantically sucking on my wife's nipples while squeezing her tits. He sucked so hard he left a little hickey on one of her tits.

"Mmmmmm." Brandi purred regaining her composure as she played with Bill's cock while he clumsily pawed at her.

"With lips like that I bet this horny married slut can suck a cock." Jake expressed assuredly as he kneaded her ass before giving it a good smack. "Ain't that right honey?"

I waited to see Brandi's response to being called a slut. Fortunately for Jake my hot wife had enough alcohol in her to be turned on by his coarseness. Smiling seductively she grab Jakes cock hard and squeezed. "You know it boyfriend. I've never had any complaints." she smiled assuredly as she seductively kissed her way down Jakes body till she was squatting in front of his cock.

My wife's a first class cock sucker and she can take my nine inches like a champ so I knew their less than impressive cocks would be no challenge for her.

Brandi gripped Jakes cock and began to carnally lick up and down his shaft before engulfing it into her mouth. Stroking his balls my hot wife bobbed up and down his short fat cock to Jakes delight. Soon she had him completely engulfed and his pubs were tickling her nose. She looked up at Jake confidentially with his cock firmly embedded in her mouth as she squeezed and pulled on his balls before she began bobbing up and down on his shaft. "You like it baby?" my wife lustfully purred looking up confidently at Jake while stroking his cock. "You like the way your cock feels in my married mouth while my husband watches?"