Accidental Hypnosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pornthulu
Pornthulu
108 Followers

He felt a rush of pleasure and a drop deep in his abdomen before he felt his own penis spasm with pleasure as ejaculated his own hot cum all over the shower floor tiles.

The man slowly drew his cock out of Eric's mouth, breathing heavily. Eric swallowed the last of the delicious cum in his mouth and used his finger to scoop the cum off his chin and into his mouth.

"Wow. You've got it bad, don't you. Cumming just from being a cumslut."

"What's wrong with me? I'm straight...I like girls..." Eric whined petulantly, his mind finally waking up again. He looked up at the man, and the semi hard black dick he had just serviced, and shuddered at the thought of what he had just done.

The man stepped under a nearby shower to rinse off before responding.

"Straight men aren't cumsluts, buddy. They don't suck cock. You're are gay as they come. But if you ever want more chocolate milk, I'm happy to help you out." the man said, grabbing his cock provocatively. The man grabbed his towel and left without saying anything else.

Eric sat there pitifully, his mouth full of the taste of cum and his knees hurting.

Eventually, he got to his feet and stepped under the shower, hoping it would wash away his memories. Unfortunately, the opposite happened with his mind replaying the scene over and over again.

After 5 min of standing there lost in his thoughts, he heard the sound of another shower. He looked around and saw a lean blonde man soaping himself up. Eric's eyes dropped down to see an average looking circumcised penis nesting in a well-trimmed bush. His gut dropped as he felt the need rising. The need to suck cock. He turned the shower off and practically ran from the room. He dressed in a rush and sped the whole way home.

"What is wrong with me," he thought to himself as he lay down on his bed and tried to rest his frayed nerves.

Unfortunately, things were only just getting started.

Pornthulu
Pornthulu
108 Followers
12