Accidental Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, no. We're not going to sponge off your dad! I'm okay financially, and would like to take you away without anybody else impacted!" Daddy smiled, knowing full well that that was exactly what she'd been thinking!

He spoke as they finished their coffees. "Okay. Look guys. This is moving a shade too fast for me, so let's cut to the chase. I confirm that I've doubled the budget. How the hell you work that out in your campaign plans, I don't know. I know that my Ad-director will be in touch with your guys; please assign somebody else that he can deal with, if you both are going to be away? I can also make my company aircraft available for you, as a present." He glanced at Alex. "No, it's not because of you -- simply the way I look after my daughter.

"I've also had both cars towed to my repair shop this morning. The Rolls doesn't seem to have fared too badly, but your Lexus is going to take some time to get back on the road." He paused making sure that Alex knew the score. "And, no, I'm not paying for the Lexus! You'll have to contact your insurance people, but I'm sure that's not going to be a problem."

He stood at this point. "Look Alex. I'm sorry about my attitude from previously. Please understand, I get all sorts of jokers trying to rip me off, or simply not listening to what I want." He looked down, sheepishly at Sandy. "My shouting at you was wrong. I can see that you've made a great ad even better, and I'm pleased with the way things are going." He looked at his watch. "I have a meeting at the office, so I have to go. Why don't we get together later tonight. Maybe do a dinner somewhere...and..." He paused, looking at Sandy..."I can bring my new Lady to meet you both!"

Sandy's look on her face said it all. He smiled and then said "Yes Sandy. You're not the ONLY one who's got a sex drive!" He leaned over to kiss her, and said to them both; "Make your plans for Hawai'i. Then I can organize the jet to be available..."

And, as he walked away, he threw back over his shoulder "Maybe we can ALL go together!" And, he was gone.

Sandy watched his back as he walked away.

"Oh No" she thought. "Oh Shit, Oh Shit!!"

* * * * *

© Stu Roberts

11/2013