Accidental Penetrations Ch. 09

Story Info
Dustin wants a second round with his sister, but...
5.1k words
4.68
85.9k
144

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,813 Followers

Very important note: I've always loved accidental penetration stories even if they're usually not realistic. And so this is a very lighthearted story. It's not meant to be an accurate representation of something that could actually happen in real life! On the other hand, around that highly improbable incident, I'll try to make the story as interesting as I can. If that's not your cup of tea, please find another one of my stories.

Edited by: WAA01. Thanks!

As Leanna walked back to the common space near the lodge, after a brief walk in the forest, she was careful not to fall down. Not because she was drunk, not because the ground was littered with branches or anything else like that. She was careful because her knees were weak. Weak because of shock as well as lust.

Earlier that morning she had found the jacuzzi where Tessa had followed most of the girls. By the time she got there Tessa had already gone and Dustin had joined the girls. When she saw that the jacuzzi was already full, Leanna hesitated a bit before turning back towards the lodge. She hesitated because she briefly imagined herself sitting right next to Dustin and rubbing her long thighs against his. And maybe brush his cock or push a breast against his arm?

Standing among the trees while looking at them, Leanna smiled to herself. While she had always found Dustin very handsome and sexy, she simply hadn't been able to get him off her mind ever since Tessa had told her about their incident. "Christ! Falling upon that cock!" Leanna growled softly as she imagined it. As she was looking at them, seeing them get pretty drunk so early in the day, she saw her daughter Indiana walking up to the jacuzzi and slipping in.

And so it was that Leanna, not drunk and watching attentively, first saw Lily impaling herself on his cock rather than just teasing Dustin. She could see it in the young girl's face. A bit later, to her shock, Leanna saw her own daughter fucking and coming to a climax on her cousin's cock. "Damn it!" she thought. "Everybody's having the fucking time of their life and here I am, alone and in dire need of sex!" Leanna even followed her daughter and watched her having another round with Dustin. And so she saw his fully erect cock for the first time, vowing to see it again, from much closer.

Later that afternoon, after having found a comfortable chair a good distance away from anybody, Leanna wondered what she could do to convince her nephew to have sex with her. She had seen him looking at her body and knew that, like most men, he found her desirable. But even if he was ready to fuck his sister and his cousin, she wasn't sure he'd be willing to fuck his aunt. Then again, he had fucked his mom... So his aunt shouldn't be much of a moral quandary. Leanna spent the rest of the day and most of the following one trying to hatch a plan.

Around noon the following day, relaxing in a long chair all alone to work on her tan, Leanna was still trying to come up with a plan. And then fate intervened. At least for the first time. Leanna saw Dustin walking towards her general direction, even though he didn't seem to have seen her yet. She immediately turned on her stomach, crossed one ankle over the other and pushed her ass out. The trap was set!

Dustin noticed his aunt ahead of him, seeing the fire-red mane of hair. But immediately after that he noticed how nice her ass was. Fully bloomed, very different from the twins's or from his mother. And mouthwatering. Christ she had a nice ass! He walked by her, trying to play innocent. He had intended to say hello and walk on to his room. Instead, she said hello and asked for help. Asked for help with sunscreen.

Dustin bit his lower lip as he watched his aunt gather her mane into her hands. When she was done tying her hair into a tight bun, Dustin almost moaned as he ogled her figure. "Damn it!" he though. "Why does every female in my family have such an amazing body!" He then grinned, knowing that he had fucked most of them and so he shouldn't be complaining!

But still... Putting sunscreen on her back, while she was naked? And, more importantly, while he was also naked? Dustin took a deep breath. Even though he was used to seeing naked girls and women by now, even though he'd had more sex in a week than ever before, he knew that this task would challenge his ability to control his erection.

He knelt next to her and grabbed the bottle and began working on her shoulders. Her skin was really hot and when she began moaning lightly, Dustin knew he was in for a challenge. Unable to help himself, he stared at the side of her breast and wondered how it could be so firm at her age. Not that Leanna was all that old, but still! He saw his fingertips just grazing that delicious bulge and he kept moving downwards. "Damn, you're good with those hands, Dustin!"

"Thanks," was all he managed to say. A minute later, feeling his cock beginning to lengthen, he asked her "Want me to do your legs?"

"Of course Tiger..." she replied in a low voice.

Dustin moved lower and poured more sunscreen in his palm. When he knelt next to her feet, he stared at her ass for a few seconds. "I can't believe her ass can look that good! She has to be pushing it out!" Dustin thought. From his vantage point, his aunt looked like a goddess of fire. Of lust and fire, actually. Clearly his sister Erica took more from her aunt than her mother. But even though they looked alike, and even though Dustin thought that Erica was very sexy, he had to admit that Leanna's body was... more fully bloomed. Fully developed.

He began putting sunscreen on her calves, then moved upwards to do her thighs. And now that he was closer, his eyes never moved away from her ass. And more specifically, the darker cleft between those two delicious cheeks. While Dustin knew that Leanna had a barely trimmed red bush in the front, he could now see that she completely shaved the rest of it. From his position he couldn't see a single flaming red hair. "What if I dove into that cleft with my mouth? Would I find one?" he wondered.

Shaking his head and mentally cursing himself, Dustin felt a surge of blood between his legs. The fact that his fingertips were now almost reaching the soft apple line of her buttocks didn't help. Every time he made his fingers slide from the insides towards the outside of her thighs, he saw her buttocks parting slightly. If he couldn't see red hair, he definitely saw pink. The sweet pink flesh of his aunt's pussy. "Damn it!" he thought, still hoping to fight his erection. After taking a long and deep breath, with his eyes closed, he said "Well, there you go."

"Already done? Want me to have a sunburn on my buttocks?" she asked without looking at him.

"Er, no, but... Well... It's a bit..." Dustin couldn't have formed a sentence if his life depended on it.

"Look Dustin..." Leanna said in her low, sultry voice. "We've seen each other naked countless times by now and nobody is around. I certainly won't mind if you put sunscreen on my ass. Is it because you don't want to?"

"No, it's not that, but..."

His aunt laugh. "Am I too old for your tastes?"

Dustin sighed. "Of course not! You're not old! And you have a very sexy— Oh crap!" he swore, feeling that he was treading on thin ice despite the bright summer sun.

"Just do it, Tiger," she said, laughing again. "Just try not to enjoy it too much!"

"Fuck!" Dustin swore, making his aunt laugh again.

By this time, even though he felt uncomfortable, he could see that his aunt wasn't a prude. At all. And so, with her complete approval, he opened his hands on her ass and massaged it. It felt peculiar to touch an intimate part of a woman's body with her consent! The way his luck was going, he wouldn't have been surprised to trip and impale her pussy with his cock!

A few minutes later, if Dustin was barely aware that he had been massaging her ass for way too long, he was at least fully conscious of his erection. Watching the soft and pliable flesh of her sweet ass responding to his hands and fingers, watching her pussy and asshole being brazenly exposed to his hungry eyes and hearing her soft moans of pleasure as he worked on her, well... For a 20 year old guy blessed with a healthy sexual appetite, it was only natural. "Damn it!" he thought. "How am I going to get away?"

After spreading the rest of the sunscreen on her thighs, Dustin cleared his throat and looked around. "Nobody in sight, thankfully," he thought. Then again, it was impossible for his aunt to miss it. She had her head turned away from him and he hoped that she would remain like this. "There you go, aunty."

"Well, thank you very much my dear. That was delicious!" she purred.

With that, he stood up quickly and turned away from her, but he was not fast enough. She had time to turn her head and "hummed" her approval before saying "Thank you for that, Tiger." Nothing too explicit. She could have been talking about the sunscreen. But the hum and grin... Dustin felt himself flushing to the roots of his hair. Part of him wanted to turn around, show her his erection and cry that it was only natural! Then again, he had no idea how his aunt would react. She was his aunt, but he was now convinced that she was quite sexually awakened. And maybe, because he didn't know all the details of her life, a bit in need. Fuck! And after what had happened to him this week, Dustin decided to ignore her comment and walked away.

Leanna watched her nephew leave, that glorious erection now hidden from her sight. What would happen if she called him back? Would he dare? And what would she herself do? Would she be so bold as to fuck her sister's son? Grinning ear to ear, Leanna knew that she would. Her pussy was throbbing! He must have seen her leaking juices!

Later in the day, most of their gang decided to go camping like Dustin and Katee had done. Before dinner, everybody decided to leave except Tessa, Leanna, Erica, Milana and Dustin. Leanna looked at Tessa's husband as he walked away surrounded with so many sexy naked girls. On either side of him, snuggled close under his arms, were Emily and Katee.

She wondered who would share a tent with him and wether they would share more than a tent... She had focused her attention so much on Dustin that she didn't know if her brother in law was in on the fun. He had a very thick cock and Leanna was pretty sure that any of the girls would find it easy to climax upon it. Leanna giggled at the thought, realizing just how keyed up she was.

A bit later, Leanna and Tessa watched Erica leaving for a turn in the sauna. Soon after that, Dustin and her daughter Milana headed off to the lake together after dinner, leaving the two sisters together. As they sat sipping their wine, Leanna said "Look at them... Don't you think they look good together?"

"Leanna..." Tessa replied in a low voice, a small smile on her lips.

"What?" she said. "The way things are going here, I wouldn't be surprised if Dustin decided to sleep with her!"

"Oh come now, you're exaggerating!" Tessa said.

"Really? Can I tell you what happened yesterday afternoon?"

By the time Leanna was done, Tessa was shocked. "Damn it!" she said. "This really is Dustin's year!"

"I know! And I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he also fucked his two other sisters. And Katee."

"Wow!" Dustin's mother said. "He's a machine! And yes, he fucked Erica."

"I knew it!"

Tessa looked at her sister for a long moment and said "Thinking about having a happy accident yourself?"

"No..." Leanna replied weakly.

Tessa laughed and raised her glass. After touching Leanna's, she added "Don't hold back on my account!"

"Hold back from what?" Erica said, appearing out of nowhere.

"Oh, nothing dear... Just sisterly stuff." Tessa said.

"Ok. Well, just wanted to let you know that I'll join the group of campers after all. See you tomorrow!"

"See you sweetie, good night!"

As the sisters watched Erica leaving, with Tessa saying how much her daughter looked like her sister, nobody realized that fate was beginning to intervene. Leanna stole long glances at her sister's body. "I may have been wrong about Tessa's husband." she thought, staring for a few seconds at Tessa's huge breasts. "If my sister is sexually voracious enough to fuck her son, she must completely satisfy her husband!"

"How's your sex life, sis?" she asked suddenly. The two of them were quite alone by now.

"What?" Tessa asked, surprised by the question.

"Your ordinary sex life I mean, with your husband."

"Haha, very funny," Tessa replied, a droll smile on her face. "Well, since you ask, he usually leaves me dizzy and walking funny after climaxing."

"Christ!" Leanna cried.

"Been a while, sister?"

"Yeah. Way too long," Leanna said.

"Feel like taking a ride on his thick cock?" Tessa said, her cheeks flushed.

"You're drunk, sis!" Leanna said, laughing.

"And you're aroused!" Tessa said, looking at her sister's nipples.

"So what if I am?"

"Shameless whore!" Tessa said, giggling. "Aroused at the thought of my husband's cock!"

"Not just that..." Leanna said, glancing once more at her sister's breasts. Leanna loved her own breasts, but her sister's were in a league of their own! "Gods! Those breasts of yours could turn a gay man straight!"

Tessa smiled, looking straight into her sister's eyes.

"And what about straight women?"

"Damn it!" Leanna said, raising her glass. "You know me too well." She winked at her sister before taking a sip of the delicious wine.

A bit later, while Dustin was walking with Milana towards the lake, he heard his sister Erica calling his name. She was just out of the sauna and wanted to talk to him. After pulling him away from Milana for a second, she made it explicitly clear that she was ready for another night with him. With normal preliminaries this time. "Or maybe simply another tumble for the remote!" she whispered in his ear. She described how she liked to have her legs massaged and licked, and how she was terribly turned on when her lovers kissed her buttocks before going to her sensitive lower back.

By then Dustin asked her to stop for fear of having an erection. Milana was right there, waiting for him. As he watched his sister's nice backside walking away, he realized that he thoroughly enjoyed this time spent surrounded by so many beautiful, naked girls and women.

Earlier today he had seen Leanna and Erica standing face to face as they talked and Dustin had been stunned again by the resemblance. Give Erica her aunt's thick, long mane of red hair, and people would mistake them for twin sisters. Briefly, a fantasy of a threesome with them bloomed in his mind. He quickly dispelled it, knowing that it wasn't a good idea to have such fantasies in a nudist colony.

Nor was it good for his growing erection. Squeezing his muscles, he discovered that it wasn't too bad and he turned around to join Milana again. "Here was another gorgeous young woman!" he thought. And it didn't seem like she noticed his semi. Earlier, when she asked him to join her at the lake, he had been very pleased. She was very beautiful, very sexy and especially interesting to talk with. Not that he had done so very often for the past few years, but here was his chance.

After having a great time with Milana in and around the lake, Dustin came back to the lodge much later than he had anticipated. While he was sad that he didn't fuck Milana, accidentally or otherwise, he was still very eager to meet up with Erica. With the twins gone camping, his older sister should be all alone in her room.

Dustin sneaked silently in the lodge and walked to Erica's room. After closing the door all he heard was a low moan from her. He walked to the foot of the bed and, as his eyes began adjusting to the pitch darkness, he saw the outlines of her feet. He gently pulled the blanket off of them and began to massage her very gently. Erica moaned again, but was still clearly more than half asleep. She had probably drunk a bit too much with Tessa and Leanna.

Dustin took his time and gave Erica what she had unsubtly asked him to do. And it was working. Her moans, while still very weak, were now changing. What had at first been simply pleasing was now arousing. Soon he began kissing her feet, her calves and ten minutes later his mouth followed his hands up to her thighs. Her soft, creamy thighs.

He also kept pushing the blanket higher and higher until he felt her round ass through the thin fabric. While he was still kissing the back of her thighs, he squeezed that amazing ass with one hand. Erica groaned in pleasure and he kept massaging her, his hand moving from one cheek to the other. Soon his hand pushed under the blanket to feel her flesh directly against his own. When his left hand moved over her left buttock, his thumb plunged deep in her crack and he felt a warm wetness waiting for him there.

Unable to resist anymore, Dustin shifted position and moved until he was comfortable over her legs. Grabbing his sister's ass in both hands, he pulled her cheeks apart and dove in. During their first accidental tumble together, he hadn't gotten the chance to taste her and he wasn't going to miss this opportunity twice! She tasted wonderful, spicier than the other pussies he had tasted.

And Erica seemed to love getting eaten... a lot! He could surmise that she was doing her best to refrain from crying out loud, and Dustin was enjoying each of those very muffled moans. Her moans even sounded different than last time! "Maybe one day," Dustin thought, "we'll be able to fuck in the open and I'll be able to hear those moans explode out loud!"

But for now, feeling his own hard cock trapped between her calves, he focused on her pussy. He was stunned to feel her climaxing very quickly and he was half eating her, half laughing as she bucked under his mouth. "Christ she was on fire!" he thought. After a long stretched out climax, pretty much as long as the first one she'd had with him, Dustin pulled his head away from her perfect ass and climbed up. He pulled the blanket completely away from her body and briefly glanced at her silhouette. He couldn't see much, but what he could see drove him crazy with lust!

Balancing his body on his two knees and a hand, he used his other hand to guide his cock deep into that wet valley. Her overflowing juices and his saliva meant that his cock slid into his sister's pussy like a hot knife through butter. As he sheathed himself, he slipped his hands under his sister's body before wrapping them up around her shoulders.

As he began fucking Erica, Dustin thought that while it wasn't an accidental fuck, it was incredibly good nonetheless. But Dustin was about to realize that he was wrong. Not about it being good. Oh no. But about this not being an accidental penetration. After a long series of low and contained moans, the first real words his sister told him were "Hello Tiger..."

Was Erica teasing him? Playing at being his aunt Leanna? Did she know she looked like her and wanted to roleplay? His mind whirled with all those possibilities for a few seconds until... "Could it be?" he thought.

"Leanna?" he asked.

"Yes my love..." she moaned as she grabbed his hands firmly, not letting him go anywhere. "Just don't think and keep fucking me!"

Another fucking accidental penetration! Dustin had never wanted to fuck his aunt! Well, that wasn't true. He had fantasized about her plenty of times. But not like this, not tonight! Christ! But as the shock washed over him, his body clearly didn't mind and he kept fucking her. Fucking his aunt's delicious pussy.

The human mind was a strange creature! He had massaged every last square inch of her legs and ass earlier today, had ogled her from less than a foot away! Yet tonight, in the darkness and convinced that she was Erica, he hadn't noticed anything! Christ! He took a deep breath and repositioned his hands on her shoulders and pulled. Hard. Hard into her willing pussy.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,813 Followers
12