Accidental Piercing

Story Info
Master's creativity in basement results in new holes.
2.9k words
3.93
61.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Disclaimer: Please enjoy the following story in the spirit it was written...Fantasy. This author always recommends safe and sane decisions with piercings done by a trained profession.

* * * * *

"Thanks, Bro. That cunt you set me up with? What a fucking nasty mouth!"

David was in the middle of a set, but the gym weights slammed down with a sudden rattling clank. "She was rude to you?"

"Au contraire. Awesome night." Tony seemed more interested in his workout than recounting his previous night's conquest. David, on the other hand, was now distracted.

"Nasty mouth, eh?" He waited on Tony to finish his first set.

"Shocked the hell outta me. I guess she really believed I couldn't understand what she was saying. I had to think of Aunt Vera's hairy upper lip to keep from blowing my load before I could enjoy it."

Hopefully the laughter at the thought of their mutual Aunt Vera covered David's shock. What would Sarah say during sex? He'd never given a thought to how she would act during a normal sex thing. He didn't allow her speech when he tied her over a bench in the basement. Her whines and whimpers more than sufficed for his pleasure on most occasions. She talked? Did she tell stories? Was she seductive? The revelation spiked a curiosity he tried in vane to suppress.

The consuming train of thought threw him so violently off his workout that he quit. He was drinking a beer in the sauna, attempting to quell the racing questions, when his cousin caught up with him.

"I want to fuck her again."

"No."

"What's your claim on her anyway, David?"

Ignoring the direct question, He deflected with logic, "She thinks you're my Italian cousin that doesn't speak English. Your Italian sucks."

Tony had let it drop, but the conversation still ate at David as he stopped by the store later in the week. He seldom surprised her there. Several customers milled around, obviously waiting their moment of attention from the disarmingly seductive shopkeeper. Seeing Sarah occupied, he distracted himself with the lone woman shopper. She was standing in front of the gags, as if her mind could not quite convince herself to believe what her eyes saw.

"Are any of these comfortable? They are all so big and the straps so stiff."

"I don't think they were meant to be comfortable. They are designed for efficiency. Browsing or buying?"

Normally, she would have refused to answer. This man was disarming, and her anxiousness about having to shop for her own restraint was unnerving. Words rambled out, "I scream when he fucks my ass, and he's afraid the neighbors will start to question our late night behavior."

"Excuse me for being so inquisitive. Do you enjoy him fucking your rather sweet ass?"

"Yes, Sir, I do. I can't stop the screaming, is all. He has resorted to using duck tape until I provide a more suitable alternative. Master said Miss Sarah would know what I needed."

"Indeed she will. Do you talk during sex otherwise? Do you whisper delicious stories in that hushed innocent voice of yours?"

The "ahem" was more a discreet cough as Sarah rushed to intercede for her customer.

"Sydney! It is always a pleasure when your Master Rayford sends you shopping. I trust conversation with this gentleman has been chivalrous?"

"Hello, Miss Sarah. Yes, he seemed ready to be very helpful."

Syndey was flustered, and dropped a gag she had been examining as she moved to accept Sarah's embrace. When she bent discretely at the knees to pick it up, her purse slid off her shoulder and spilled on the floor. Sarah immediately knelt to help her, throwing an inquisitive smile at David standing behind with a rather amused smirk.

"Miss" Sarah made quick work to gather the scattered belongings while soothing the fear with gentle eye contact. "Shhh, Syndey. It's ok. Master Rayford will understand that to avoid conversation would have been impolite." As the two women rose to their feet, Sarah's voice returned to a normal volume. "Master Rayford called ahead. He has in mind a selection from which he's hoping you choose."

David wandered to a nearby display of antique implements, remaining in proximity to eavesdrop. Sydney, like most customers, was putty in Sarah's hands. Within minutes, she was educated on virtues of two formidable gags, and convinced of one to choose. Her master would be pleasantly surprised by the more austere selection. It was Sarah’s subtle influences that gave the shop its signature difference in the marketplace.

Finally the last customer had been escorted to the door. David followed Sarah into the back office. She wasn't anxious, that he could tell. She was curious though. He didn't often visit the store unannounced. She would have turned to face him except for the click of the door being locked.

"Kneel for me, slut."

She took to the position gratefully. The pressures of the day drained from her shoulders as she assumed the comforting posture of a submissive slave. He could see the facial lines ease, watched her breasts rise and fall with a deep cleansing breath. The definitive physical transformation always amazed him. She should never be allowed to know the effect she had on him.

He casually picked up a cane lying nearby. With the end of it, he brushed back her hair, letting the cane tip tuck it behind her ear. A breathy moan escaped the open lips. He traced the line of her jaw, drew down her neck and stopped when the cane reached her cleavage where it bounced playfully between her heavy tits.

"I came here to reward you for a job well done, slut. My cousin enjoyed himself. Am I to assume the assignment did not prove too difficult?"

She blushed. The deep rosy color started at the base of her neck and spread both up and down, overtaking her china complexion. She stammered, hesitating to provide a direct answer.

He grabbed her hair and swiftly pushed her to the floor. The movement exposed her fleshy thighs and he struck several times with the cane. When he pulled her back up, the calmness had been replaced with tears and dismay.

"Master, please! No, the assignment was not difficult. The evening was fun, if a bit quiet."

He pondered the use of 'quiet' in the description. He knew his cousin had taken her to the symphony, and then dinner. Tony knew enough Italian to fake it, at least through a meal. Tony's sauna room details of their date's conclusion created a stunning image. Why, though, would she be so definitive of it being a quiet evening?

David brushed through her hair again with the cane. Tender before, the movement wasn't as comforting to her now and she twitched at the uncertainty of his next move. In all honesty, so did he. His complicated dance of thought was evident only by his gentle tapping under her chin.

"I need you in the basement. Not tonight. Tomorrow night." His departure left her still kneeling in faint amusement on the floor. She didn't know why, but somehow, he'd been rattled. An unaccustomed calmness told her that tomorrow night would be soon enough to find out what had happened.

He heard the piano playing as he entered her apartment that next night. She remained lost in the music as he retrieved the blindfold from its customary place in her bedroom. He took a moment to appraise her bed with a new perspective. A vision of her naked and on her back with stocking clad legs spread wide settled firmly in the foremost of his mind. Only with the strongest of determinations did he put it aside and return to the reality of the present.

He was cognizant of her dismay at walking blindfolded. The awkward steps served to transform her more deeply into the slut headed downstairs for his pleasure. Her heels clicked on the steps as they descended. He enjoyed the contrast she created in these particular shoes. They were delicate, and extreme in height. Her muscled calves and heavy thighs seem to teeter precariously, balanced only by the rich form of her voluptuous breasts. The dark green corset would have reflected the unusual green of her eyes. Another reason to keep her blindfolded.

He put her across the large heavy wooden conference style table in the center of the basement floor. It was cold and he knew the position made her uncomfortable. She squirmed at the unsettling notion of being so exposed.

"Who are you?"

"I am a slut, Sir."

"Yes, you are. Very good, slut. What else are you?"

"I am a whore, Sir."

"Yes, down here you are a slut and a whore. You have learned your lessons well, slut."

The questioning had occupied her until he'd restrained her legs at the far corners of the oversized table. Her wrists were bound and drawn above her head. Her thighs quivered and the nipples were hard, excited. He reached down to pull apart her labia. Like a flower once bloomed, her lips would not close back over to protect her swelling pussy. Already the glistening arousal spoke of what her mind was not yet ready to admit.

He pulled a tie bar from his pocket. He spread her labia further apart, and worked the tie bar up between them. The lips of her pussy fit into the clasps almost as well as his shirt collar did. He heard her rush of air before the agonizing strain of her silent scream.

"Now that I have your attention, we can discuss your date."

"My date, Sir?"

"Start at the beginning, slut. Tell me everything."

She started her story with Tony's arrival at her door, rose in hand. Master David started a massage of her legs. He caught himself paying particular attention to her thighs, rubbing hard and causing the tie bar to pull between her lips. The massage had reached her corset about the time her story had them at the restaurant.

He reached above the table and pulled down the first of two elastic strings. They provided just the right amount of tension on binder clips he had secured with quick efficiency to her nipples.

"OUCH!"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, Sir, Master, please...oh they hurt. I didn't mean to holler, please, Master, please."

He thumped the right one, sending shooting pains. "No amount of story telling gives you leave to voice such obvious facts. Of course it hurts. It's supposed to hurt, isn't it, whore?"

"Yes, Master."

"Now, continue your story."

He paid particular attention to her breasts, massaging around the clips as he listened to the restaurant segment of her recounting. Tony had managed to pull it off. She was trying to be factual, yet her description was liberally sprinkled with antidotes of charm and amusement. His cousin had convinced her that he understood little English and spoke even less. Dinner had been fun for her. She was whimpering and being not so stoic about her nipples, but couldn’t hide that she’d been swept away by the Italian man.

By the time her story had them arriving at her apartment, Master David had straddled her, still dressed, and pressed his groin against her bare crotch. His tie bar pressed into her cunt lips. The clit was made even more vulnerable, scratching against his pants.

"He led me into the bedroom. He patted the bed, and indicated he wanted me there. His hands were so specific. Words became unnecessary. I felt him push my skirt over my hips while he had me on my hands and knees. His fingers were pushing into my pussy, and spreading my juice to my ass."

David had slid down and retrieved the plug he kept within reach. He anticipated this part of the story and interrupted her tale. His forefinger flicked against the clamped nipple in reminder of her last mistake as he shoved the plug into her ass with one stroke. She chocked on the scream that stopped mid throat.

"Is that what you were hoping his cock would do, slut? Fill your ass? Fuck one of your holes?"

"No, Sir. Yes, Sir. No, not fuck my ass, Master."

Her protests withered into whimpers as the pain of the binder clips on her nipples fought with the pain in her cunt as he again pressed himself down on her, his full weight falling against the tie bar. He could feel her body squirming against. David began to grind against her, insisting that she continue. He wanted every detail of how his cousin had worked into fucking his whore.

"His voice, Master, it was so smooth. The words didn't make sense to me, but they were so sexual and my body was aching. Oh, Master, please don't be angry with me for fucking him. Didn't I do as you told me, Master? Please, Master, these clamps hurt so bad."

Sarah arched her back in answer to his thrusts as far as the bonds would allow, and still he ground against her. He knew there was more story. Words had been consumed by pleas for leniency and mercy. David crawled off the table. The whimpering had been the final straw. He was rock hard and found himself wanting to fuck her. But first, he'd brought her a gift.

"Ready for me to take these clamps off your tits, slut?"

"No, Sir. Let me think, Sir. Ohhhhhhh"

"Such a decision, isn't it, slut? Why is that?"

"It will hurt. More than it hurts now. It will make me want to scream again."

"No screaming, my sniveling slut."

"Yes, Sir."

"And the clamps?"

David laughed as she struggled, not knowing she wouldn't get a chance to answer. He'd brought home a gag like she'd recommended so highly to poor little Sydney. She felt the bulbous cock gag shoved in her mouth, the immediate vocal struggle cut off by heavy straps securing it around her head. He moved back on top of her, now naked and poised over her exposed and dripping cunt. He flicked at the clamps one more time before quickly removing both of them at once. Her reaction was a scream that drew her body into an arch. She impaled herself against his waiting cock, still struggling to compute the pain rocketing through her tits.

He thrust back, stroking with a fury against his thoughts of the past few days. She was trying to fuck back, hindered by the straps of the table and losing the opposing intrusion in her ass. Her body became a live wire under him, writhing against him, frantic to cross a peak made sharper by the excruciating pain of his fucking against that tie bar in her pussy.

"Are you begging me to let you cum? Do you want to cum?"

If she was trying to answer, he wasn't listening. His questions were a rhetorical distraction from his own inevitable orgasm. She bucked and pitched under him, a rodeo ride of crazed sex. There was a quick release on the gag, and he steeled himself for a verbal onslaught.

"Oh Master, Please....." and then a pause. She stopped in mid begging. Frozen in the midst of a muscle tensioned thrust, she held her head as though to listen. Even blindfolded from him, he could see the dawning in her eyes. She suddenly realized that wanted her to talk, the cousin had told. The words were rich and velvety when she resumed. "Your cock has this pussy filled and aching, Master. Keep pounding me hard, Master. It hurts so good. Your body tingles my clit and my body aches to cum. It aches for your cock, it aches for your control. It...."

Then she screamed. An intense pain ripped through her, sending shattered remnants of consciousness through them both. He looked down towards her pussy with his next thrust and realized he was stabbing into a gathering pool of watery blood. The tie bar had punched through, impaling her lips on both sides. The sight drove him to a frenzied finale. His cock strokes were splashing in her wet pussy when her scream froze in an orgasmic silence.

That was all it took. He pulled out to shoot his cum all over her tenderized nipples. Drained of his frustration, he settled his weight once more, pressing down into her orgasm shaking body, letting their combined heat weld them together. Not rising, he reached up to free her arms and felt her begin to relax. Relinquishing the warmth of her body for the cool basement air, he rose and released her ankles. His voice soothed as he gently removed the tie bar.

"We'll have to clean that. Stay there. Stay still for me. This will sting a little. Shh. Hold your mouth open for me. Let me see you breathe."

With gentle fingers, he held a penlight close to the wound, and assured himself that it would heal in a few days. "This will have to be checked, and kept clean. You should rest now. Let's take you upstairs."

There was only one little cry as she let him sweep her up the stairs out of the basement. David caught her as she stumbled and held her more tightly to her bedroom. He saw her tucked into her bed, and admonished her wish to remove the blindfold.

"I want you to sleep with your thoughts. Rest. I will check on you in a bit."

Sarah was asleep before he locked the door.

David was headed shopping. He needed rings. Those holes wouldn't last through the night. An engraved medallion would come later. No one would ever again question his claim on her.