Accidental Revelations Ch. 02

Story Info
Cody wakes up with questions, Sarah discovers a dragon.
2.9k words
4.67
10.6k
16

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tbcody
Tbcody
358 Followers

Hello everyone Sorry for the Hiatus but with the whole Pandemic and changes to lifestyle I've had to change my schedule to help kids with school and make a lot of changes to how i do things, after settling into everything i should be able to post some chapters now, as an apology for being so long i'll be posting two small chapters for this story and Prehistoric plains. Then I'll continue the RoaH story mainly and maybe a few random chapters of Arrival but before new chapters I plan on redoing all of them and changing them to my normal style and not that of first person. The two short chapters are mainly to set the plot into motion and give a small glimpse of the story direction.

⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖

Suzy hissed loudly and rushed to Cody patting his cheek with her tail, *What did you do?* Suzy thought to Sarah.

"Nothing at all he passed out after I transformed, I thought he knew about demi-humans seeing as you're his daughter," Sarah responded as she moved closer and checked on cody.

*You said I'm a 'full form animal, what does that mean?* Suzy asked Sarah as Cody grumbled and slowly sat up.

"I'll explain later," Sarah said as Cody opened his eyes and froze at the sight of Sarah's lower half.

"I wasn't dreaming," Cody mumbled as he looked up and said to Sarah, "What the hell is happening?"

Sarah sighed and lowered herself, "I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen but when I saw Suzy I thought you knew about us demi humans," Sarah said as she backed up and sat on her coils, "Ask me anything I'll try to answer honestly."

"What are you?" Cody said quickly as he passed a crumpled blanket to Sarah pointing to her large chest.

Sarah wrapped herself in the blanket and said, "I'm a snake morph, one of the few reptilian based demi-humans," Sarah explained as Suzy leaned forward.

Cody was about to ask another question but stopped as Sarah looked at Suzy and smiled, "You're a full form animal or animorph as we call them. Outer appearance of an animal but you have all the intelligence and combination of sense from human and animal," Sarah said to Suzy who looked at Cody and smiled.

"You can understand her, how?" Cody asked as he leaned forward.

"We demi humans can speak mentally to animorphs of our own nature, She's a snake and so am I thus I can understand her," Sarah explained as Suzy looked at Cody and tilted her head sideways.

"You think she could help you find your parents?" Cody said and then looked at her and asked, "Could you?"

"Yes it'll be a bit difficult but possible," Sarah said slightly surprised, "How did you understand her?" She asked Cody.

"I pay very close attention to what her face does and the way she breathes out, we have our own unique way of talking," Cody responded then asked, "Why did you come home with me?"

Sarah sighed and blushed slightly, "You have a very attractive scent and honestly I just wanted to get laid," Sarah said bluntly causing Suzy to blush and look at Cody and slithered to her room, once she was in they heard music start to play.

"Really? So if you didn't see her you wouldn't have transformed would you?" Cody asked as he stood up.

"No I would have just teased you, kissed you and even rode you until you blew into me," Sarah said blushing and letting the blanket fall.

Cody looked down and back up to her face, "You sure you want to do anything after what just happened?" Cody asked as his pants slowly tented.

"Yes I still want you and apparently you want me," Sarah said as she tentatively reached and brushed her hands over it causing his cock to bounce once, Cody pulled away and walked into his bedroom and held it open for Sarah.

"I've always enjoyed monster girl porn, Let's see if what I read is real," Cody said smirking as Sarah slithered past him and onto the large bed.

"Monster girl porn is fairly accurate most times since it's people who sleep with them who write it, also what kind of bed is this?" Sarah as she noticed it didn't buckle under her weight like most beds do.

"I've got it custom made same with Suzys it can handle up to three tons," Cody said as he walked up to the edge and reached out to Sarah and brushed his knuckles over her nipples causing her to gasp, "Instead of talking about everything let's do so afterwards," He said pulling down his pants revealing his large cock.

Sarah stared at it in shock and said, "How many women have said no to that monster?" She asked as she leant forward and gripped it gently lifting it up to her face while licking it with her long and thin tongue.

"Mainly those who don't like anal," Cody said as he shivered from the odd but pleasant sensations of her tongue.

"I don't blame them," Sarah said as she slowly jerked cody off with both hands, "If I didn't know better I'd say you weren't human yourself," Sarah whispered as she slowly took his cock into her mouth and lifted her upper body to the same angle as his cock and slowly sank herself on it.

Cody groaned as he rested his hands on her head and held himself back from thrusting, "Are you dislocating your jaw? Because very few women could take more than half of it," Cody said as he watched Sarah slowly glide towards the base of his cock.

Sarah shook her head and grabbed his ass and forced herself down and held herself there for a few seconds swallowing constantly, massaging his cock with her throat.

Cody groaned loudly as he started to hump her face slowly, Sarah slid back and inhaled heavily through her nose and looked up and nodded then slid back down quickly, Cody smiled as he gripped her hair and started to fuck her face.

As he sped up and got rougher he heard Sarah moan louder and louder until her whole upper body clenched tightly as she came hard, she pulled off after a few more thrust and inhaled again through her nose and before she could sink herself cody grabbed her by the armpits and pulled her down smashing her face into his groin as he held her there and came hard.

Once he finished Sarah pulled off and moaned at the feeling of his cum in her stomach and throat, she swallowed a few times to get it all down then wiped her mouth and asked, "Still hard?"

Cody smirked and replied as he lifted her chin and kissed her heavily, "I can come up to three times before going soft," He replied as she lifted herself up and brought her pussy to his face.

"Care to taste me?" She asked as Cody just smiled and reached around her to play with her ass cheeks, he stopped and turned her around and before he could ask Sarah said, "Yes I have no asshole while transformed," She finished by shoving her wet pussy into his face.

Cody laughed a bit as he stuck his tongue out and lapped at her peach moaning in surprise at it's surprisingly sweet flavor, He stuck his tongue in as far as he could while he used one hand to gently circle her clit.

Sarah moaned in appreciation at his attention while holding his head in place much like he did, as she drew closer to her peak she hunched over him and quivered, just before she came Cody stopped his oral ministrations and looked up into her eyes and said, "Beg for it."

Sarah groaned and then pleaded, "Please don't stop, make me cum I'll do anything you want just let me cum please!"

Cody smirked and attacked her clit quickly and stopped just before she came, Sarah's whole body shuddered as Cody said, "That's not how a good girl begs."

Sarah looked down and said, "Please I've been good and I'll be good in any way you want just let me cum please!" Sarah begged as Cody attacked her clit with his tongue and her drenched depths with his fingers.

Sarah moaned loudly and started to fall from her elevated position, Cody caught her and gently laid her on the bed, "You ok?" He asked as she gently shook from the aftershocks.

Mmm-hhmmm Sarah moaned as she cuddled into him, Cody kissed her head and started to gently tease around her entrance causing Sarah to groan, "I'm still not done yet," He whispered into her ear then licked it and blew into it.

Sarah smiled and moved her coils to give Cody room to mount her, Cody straddled her lower snake half and lined up his cock and said "Tell me when I bottom out, I don't want to hurt you too badly."

Sarah giggled and responded with, "Us snake girls have a unique build, You can slip into our wombs with enough length very easily and without pain."

Cody slipped in and slowly moved forward, "Why is that?" He asked.

"Our cervix are kinda reversed allowing the males penis to slip in, they have barbs that harden and lock their penis in our wombs when they come," Sarah explained as she used the end of her tail to push Cody's hips forcing him to hit the back of her womb.

Cody looked down and then at Sarah when she noticed he just fit inside her, "Holy shit I thought I would be deep enough," Sarah said as she felt his cock press the back of her womb.

Before Sarah could say anything else Cody pulled back and thrust hard causing Sarah to grasp the pillows beside her head and scream in a mix of pleasure and pain, "Oh fuck me!" Sarah said as Cody pounded into her.

Sarah moaned and groaned as Cody abused her womb with his cock, "I haven't had any other man fuck me like you do, Don't ever stop please," Sarah begged as she lifted her hips to meet his thrust.

"I don't plan to until I cum and when I do It'll cover you head to toe," Cody looked behind him and said, "Head to tail."

"It's not my season yet so you can cum in me all you want," Sarah said as she put one coil around Cody's waist to force him to stay inside her.

Cody grabbed her hips and smiled, "Good cause I'm going to cum soon anyway," He said as he slowed his thrusts but made them harder.

Sarah grunted with every thrust until Cody groaned and flooded her depths with his seed, Sarah Gasped as she felt his cum flood her then groaned as she felt something come over her.

"How was that?" Cody asked as he watched his cum slowly leak out of her pussy around his cock, He looked into her eyes and froze, Her eyes had gone fully animalistic and she hissed as she used her tail to flip them around so she was on top, she leant forward and kissed him hard trying her best to invade his throat with her tongue.

Cody fought her tongue with his and barely won as she pulled back he realised she had coiled his legs up to his calf and his waist and shoulders leaving only his head and cock out, She started to slam onto him hard and fast while letting out a hiss like moan.

Cody groaned and managed to wiggle free one arm from the angle it was at, he reached forward and grabbed her neck forcing her down and growled out, "Let me out."

Sarah released her coils around his shoulders but not his waist or legs and continued to pound into him over and over again not saying anything, Cody slapped her and she moaned and continued to ride him hard and fast spraying a mix of their fluids everywhere.

Cody tried to release her coils but failed because for every coil he moved another one took it's place, he then grabbed her hair and pulled her down and said into her face, "Your scaring me now stop!"

Sarah shuddered but kept riding him until he grunted from her efforts and came again causing her stomach to bulge slightly from the load, Sarah stopped moving and pressed herself to him and wrapped them both in coils forcing them to stay together.

Cody tried to fight but gave up when he noticed that Sarah had fallen asleep and kept herself coiled around him, "What just happened?" Cody asked as he went soft inside her and no longer felt his cum leak out.

Cody Woke the next morning still wrapped in coils and looked down at Sarah who was slowly waking up, "Sarah what happened?" He asked when her eyes opened showing that they were round instead of slits.

"What? I don't know, I'm sorry if I hurt you," Sarah said as she uncoiled herself then stretched out the cramps from her tail, "That's never happened before, one minute I'm getting the pounding of a lifetime and the next I'm watching my body ride you like my life was in danger."

"Thankfully I'm tougher than most humans but are you sure you're ok?" Cody asked again as he stretched and stood up feeling pins and needles in his legs and arms.

"Yes, let me call one of the shamans over if that's ok, Maybe they could tell us what happened because clearly whatever happened you triggered," Sarah responded as she used her tail to bring her bag close and pulled out her phone.

"I'll get breakfast ready," Cody said as he walked out shirtless and saw Suzy watching T.V, She looked at him and asked him if he enjoyed himself with a smirk, "Yes it was a very pleasant but strange night, what about you? Did you enjoy hearing it?" Cody asked as he laughed while she blushed and hissed in annoyance.

Sarah wiped herself down with a towel then slithered out naked, "His on his way here now, He shouldn't be too long," Sarah explained as she coiled around the kitchen island and sat down on her coils.

Suzy hissed in a questioning manner as she approached the island and bundled herself up, "Last night something odd happened to me that he triggered when we were together, I've called a shaman here to see if they can figure it out," Sarah explained as she was handed a large bowl of cereal and a coffee with a jar of sugar and a jug of milk beside it.

Suzy looked at Cody and tilted her head sideways, "Don't look at me like that. I don't know what happened either," He said as he started to eat his oatmeal.

Later a cheary chime echoed through the apartment signaling someone was at the door, Cody walked over to the intercom and said, "Are you Sarah's guest?" Cody asked the large black man.

"Yes I am and I've brought everything as well," He responded with a deep voice, Cody opened the locked door and he walked to the elevator and opened the door as it came up letting the guest in.

"Hello Sarah you called about something strange happening?" He asked as he walked over and gently put his bag on the floor near Sarah.

"Yes Jeremy," Sarah said as she began to explain what happened, Jeremy listened intently then pulled out a small circle made up of twigs and fiber.

Cody and Suzy watched as He slowly hovered the strange thing over Sarah once it went over her womb it glowed a yellowish haze, He then went over her stomach and it glowed the same color, "That's where he came," Sarah whispered to Jeremy.

"I figured that after your story, Now I'm going to look for one more thing," He said as he pulled out another one this time it had a spiral pattern in the webbing, He then ran it over her body one more time, as it went over her womb it glowed pink.

He put them away and then pulled out a stone blade and a sea shell bowl, "Cody can you give me your hand for one moment? This won't hurt I promise," Jeremy said as he held out his free hand over the bowl.

"Sure a little bit of pain never scared me," Cody said as he held out his hand, Jeremy cut his palm below his thumb and once he had enough he licked his thumb then ran it over the cut sealing it.

Jeremy started to speak in a strange voice and language then dropped a few herbs in the blood, everyone watched as the blood floated and changed from dark red to a bright near pink color as more blood flowed from the center and once the blood flowed away the small droplets and everyone watches as it changed into the shape of a tiny dragon.

"That explains a lot," Jeremy said as it and the rest of the blood became mist and disappeared, "You good sir have a dragon as an ancestor, I would say from the test about fifteen generations back, Sarah you are also pregnant and what happened was that your body subconsciously recognized his draconic blood. Most beast folk want a strong and powerful child as our instincts tell us."

Suzy looked at Cody while Sarah held her stomach gently as she stared at Cody who looked shocked, "I'll be leaving now, Sarah you better tell everyone at the bar," Jeremy said as he packed everything and left."

Cody looked at Sarah then Suzy and said, "What the fuck do I do now?"


Tbcody
Tbcody
358 Followers