Accidental Revelations Ch. 03

Story Info
Talking about their future and learning the family secret.
5k words
4.72
8.6k
10

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tbcody
Tbcody
360 Followers

Sarah sat Quietly slowly digesting the news she just received, while Cody paced around mumbling to himself, Suzy watched them quietly for a few minutes before handing Cody her phone with 'Grandma' on the screen.

"You want me to call mom and dad?" Cody asked as Suzy nodded her head.

"Good call, if I have dragon blood in me then Dad or mom would know about it," Cody said as he started the call.

Cody walked away as Suzy rested her head on Sarah's lap and looked up at her asking mentally, *Are you okay Sarah?*

"Yes I'm just thinking about my future, I never planned to have kids anytime soon or even try to find someone to have kids with, I moved here in order to get away from my family who wanted me to marry someone rich," Sarah said as she started to pet Suzy carefully.

*I see, I know dad won't force you to keep it because of how he is but as his child. I know he would be a wonderful father and boyfriend if you let him,* Suzy said as Sarah pulled her hand away and looked over at Cody.

"I got that feeling from last night and this morning, but I'm nervous and scared about having a child and especially one with draconic blood. It's one of the few ancient bloodlines that hold a lot of power," Sarah said as she held her stomach and shivered.

*What do you mean?* Suzy asked Sarah as she gave a gentle coil around her tail to hug her.

"There are five ancient bloodlines, you have the dragon, phoenix, leviathan, behemoth and fey. Each one is incredibly powerful that with proper training or pure blood can let people level mountains or create vast seas, even shifting whole deserts could be possible. It scares me to think my child could possibly have that much power," Sarah said as she started to shake lightly.

"That kind of bloodline brings danger and safety in equal measure," Sarah whispered as Suzy hugged her tail tightly and used her upper body to comfort Sarah.

"Thank you for the support and I'm going to talk with Cody before I make any decisions," Sarah said as she hugged Suzy and watched Cody as he talked with his parents.

When Suzy started talking with Sarah, Cody held the phone up as it started to ring, after three rings a woman picked up the phone and said, "Hello son why did you call so early? Normally you would call around noon."

"Hey mom is dad there? I need to talk to both of you," Cody said as he sat down in a chair.

"One moment," His mom replied as she called for his dad.

After a few moments he heard his dad on the phone, "Hey son what's up?"

"Put me on speaker phone please," after a moment Cody then said, "I just found out I got a girl pregnant," Cody said leaving out some details.

"Where is she now?" his Mother asked.

"Sitting with Suzy looking scared," Cody responded but before he could say anymore his dad interrupted.

"What is she?" he asked.

"So you guys knew that I wasn't completely human?" Cody said, sounding slightly hurt.

"Son we have free time today, give us an hour and we will come by and explain everything I promise ok," His dad said.

"No tell me now!" Cody demanded.

"We can't explain over the phone son and we will need to explain everything to you and your lady friend otherwise things will get confused or misunderstood, just talk to her and help keep her calm if she's a demi and knows about your dragon blood it will scare her more then you realise," Codys mother said in a tone that brook no response as she hung up.

Cody looked over as Suzy was comforting Sarah who looked terrified, He stood up and walked over to them and reached out his hand but stopped when Sarah looked up at him with a tear stained cheek, "Did you learn anything?" she asked him.

"No but they're coming here in person to explain everything, I'm hoping it goes well and we both get the answers we need," Cody responded as he sat down across from here and shook his head.

"I'm sorry Sarah I had no intention to put you or anyone in danger and I didn't even know about this until now, I'm sorry for dragging you into something that scares you this much," Cody said as he put his head down on his arms and closed his eye thinking of various things

"It's ok Cody, Suzy was helping me feel a bit better and I'm hoping that you can help me now," Sarah said nervously.

"How can I help?" Cody asked as he raised his head looking nervous.

"What would you do if I decided to stay here with you and have this child? And what would you do if I left and didn't have the child?" Sarah asked Cody while twisting the end of her tail nervously.

Cody looked surprised and sighed heavily, after a few moments Cody looked up and responded with, "If you chose to leave and not have the child it would break my heart but I can't force you to have the child. If you chose to stay and have the child I would do everything I can to make you feel safe, loved and taken care of," Cody said adamantly without breaking eye contact.

"I see and what if your parents want me to have a child when I don't want to?" Sarah asked Cody.

"I would tell them to leave you alone and let you be, I don't want you to be forced into anything you don't want," Cody said as he sat up straighter.

"What if I told you I don't have anywhere for me to live because I moved here recently and wanted to live off you?" Sarah said a bit more calmly, Suzy was still wrapped around her and was now watching them both closely.

"I would support and care for you and the child but if you wanted to leave without the child after it's born I would let you go. If you wanted to visit it we would have to talk about that afterwards," Cody explained as he looked around and reached for his drink on the counter.

"You're a very open minded person aren't you?" Sarah asked as Suzy uncoiled herself from Sarah and got herself and Sarah a drink, Sarah took the water and sipped it while Cody responded.

"Well I kinda need to be when I work a snake rescue and a reptile store and Vet clinic, all sorts of people come and go so I've learned to be comfortable with anyone. I was also taught old fashion honor from my mom and dad, they would both kill me if I started to beat my partners," Cody explained as Suzy started to rub his back with one of her coils.

"I see, and would you consider marriage if I wanted it?" Sarah asked Cody seriously.

"If we both loved each other and both wanted it then yes I would. But if we did work well together but didn't love each other then no I wouldn't get married," Cody explained as they all jumped as the doorbell rang.

"It's only been thirty minutes, damn their fast and Suzy can you let them up?" Cody asked as he stood up and Sarah raised her body up.

As the elevator rose Cody took a drink of his coffee but sputtered and spit it everywhere nearly hitting Sarah as his parents came into view.

His dad looked like his normal self at six feet tall and eight inches dark black hair and chiseled features but what was different was that his eyes were gold slits instead of his normal green, his nails were elongated and sharp with a hint of scale on the back of his hands. He had two inch horns protrude from his forehead and turning upwards over her forehead, he was wearing his usual dress pants and dress shirt combo.

What Shocked Cody more was that his mother had large wings and a long thick tail with bright red scales, her arms where covered in scales with claws and her feet had three forward claws with one back claw with scales going under her business skirt, her bright red hair moved slightly as if in a small breeze and her normally deep brown eyes looked like fire with slits, her face had small scales on her cheeks and forehead that matched her red tail and wings.

"Holy shit!" Cody said as his cupped fell to the floor.

Sarah stared at Cody's mother as she walked in and dropped her shoes beside her husbands, before they said anything Sarah said loudly "I thought dragonewts were extinct!?"

"Hello to you too, and no where not but my family is now protected and hidden by Amell's family," Mina said as Amell walked up to Cody and shook his hand.

"Hey dad, thanks for coming so quickly," Cody said somewhat shocked as she looked at his transformed father.

"It's ok as a parent I need to be ready for stuff like this," Amell said as she relaxed and undid his transformation.

Suzy hissed happily and coiled Mina, Mina laughed and hugged Suzy back, "Hello darling it's good to see you again," Mina said as she walked into the kitchen and sat down on a stool, Amell sat beside her as Cody and Sarah sat on the opposite side, Suzy rested her head on the end of the counter listening in.

"What would you like to hear about first?" Amell asked Sarah and Cody.

"Why didn't you tell me that I had dragon blood in me?" Cody said, sounding hurt.

"I'll explain that as I explain a bit about our family," Amell said as he sighed deeply, he looked Cody in the eyes and started to explain everything.

"Our family history goes back at least two thousand years, it was started by one of the dragon clans in what we call Germany today. Back then most family members could change their forms freely but as time passed we lost our ability to become full dragons then lost the ability to change forms. It was around nine hundred years ago that we realised to stay safe and hidden that we needed to blend in with humans and we have done so," Amell said as he pulled out a thick and heavy leather bound book.

"This is our family tree and history from over fifteen hundred years ago when we decided to start keeping hard copies, this will explain a lot about our past, but as to why we didn't tell you is simple. Had you never slept with a demi human your dragon blood wouldn't have awoken and you would have stayed a very healthy human, until about eighty or ninety years old where you would have been awakened and brought into the elders hall," Amell said as he opened to a page near the beginning and pushed it towards Cody who read about the elders hall.

"Wait grandma and grandpa are still alive?" Cody asked in shock as he sat back, "If what I read is right then all my aunts and uncles and great aunts and great uncles are now retired in this Elders hall right?"

"Yes and I know you attended their funerals but that was to keep the fact that we live for a few hundred years secret, and to keep our family safe," Amell explained as Cody started to look angry.

"You told me and my brothers and sisters they died in their sleep! Who else knows they're alive!" Cody demanded as he pushed the book back to Amell.

"Cody my son calm down there's a good reason why we do this ok let me finish explaining everything," Amell said as he held up his hands, Mina reached over and firmly grabbed Cody's hands trying to calm him down as well.

"Fine continue," Cody said quickly.

"As I said we do this to keep others safe, just as demi humans stay hidden from the world so does the group called Hunters. They hunt and kill any and all demi humans simply because they're not human, those of the bloodline families do their best to keep demis safe and protected. If we told you about them before sending you out what would you have done?" Amell asked Cody.

"Knowing me back then I probably would have tried to find them and stop them," Cody sighed, understanding his fathers point.

"They would have killed you simply because you take their side, they are horrible people who do terrible things for fun. They can't be wiped out easily since they have the backing of various world powers, that's why we bloodline families protect others," Amell explained as he turned to other pages, and said "They are the reason why dragons have blended into society."

"So I get that point and everything but as I asked before who else knows about this?" Cody asked, slightly annoyed.

"Emilia, Leon, Martin, Ava and now you," Amell responded.

"So Kevin and Kathrine don't know? Not surprising with Kathrine and how did Kevin not know, considering his record with women?" Cody asked his father as his mother stood up and gently pulled Sarah with her.

The men watched them leave then Amell said, "Once kevin met Lily we both know she beat him into shape," Amell said laughing as he sat back, "As for Kathrine me and your mother are shocked she hasn't found out since her current Girlfriend is actually a harpy," Amell said surprised.

"Maybe she will at some point?" Cody responded as he started to relax, "And how did Ava find out? She hasn't left the house yet has she?" Cody asked about his youngest sister.

"A week before we would send her out she had a small incident with her current boyfriend who is a faun, thankfully his mother was smart enough to bring them to our house and explained the situation to us," Amell explained as Suzy left and slithered over to where Mina and Sarah where sitting.

"You've helped me understand a bit and what about my aunts and uncles? Who does and doesn't know?" Cody asked.

"Your three aunts all know but your two uncles don't," Amell responded.

"Why were you chosen to become the patriarch?" Cody asked, wondering why the youngest was chosen.

Amell flipped to another page and pointed to a paragraph, Cody's eyebrows raised as he read it, "So the first child to discover the secret and proves his honour and wisdom is chosen? How do they test for those traits," Cody asked.

"The test changes every time, for me and my siblings it was between me and your twin aunts. We played a simulated game each of us had our own city and we had to make choices and act as judges, I did the best and ruled the fairest while they both nearly became dictators," Amell said laughing a bit.

"Why doesn't that surprise me," Cody said as he asked, "The test was supposed to be done when we all became thirty, I'm guessing it was delayed because of Ava?" Cody asked as he read the book.

"Ya Ava was not expected and we didn't plan on having her but she was a happy accident," Amell said as Cody flipped through pages.

"Dad what do I do now?" Cody asked as he closed the book and covered his eyes with his hands.

"Well first we will take you home and into the hall where we will train you to use your bloodline, it should take a week or so but when it comes to Sarah and the child that is completely up to you. But if you want I can tell you about how me and your mother met," Amell said smiling in memory, "It was pretty much the same way you too met," Amell laughed a bit.

"Really?" Cody asked with a questioning look.

"Yes when I was nineteen when I ran into her at a small german gathering where we celebrated the fall of the wall, let's just say we were a bit drunk and rowdy, her transformation scared the shit out of me but I wasn't able to stop her," Amell said laughing in memory and then said, "My dad explained everything to me afterwards, and then we had Emilia, and I brought her family and relatives under our protection."

"Does most of our family go through it like we did?" Cody asked.

"Yes and those who don't are brought into it later when they reach eighty or ninety after their human partners pass on, we unfortunately can't extend their lives," Amell said somewhat sadly.

"I see," Cody said as he lowered his head.

"From there it's their choice really, but most times they accept and live peacefully in the hall or don't accept it and pass on in old age," Amell said as he reached over and patted Cody's arm.

"So again dad I'll ask you this, What should I do?" Cody asked, sounding slightly desperate.

"Talk to Sarah and make a choice together, either way your part of this world now and will have to learn a few things. Oh and one important thing where did you meet Sarah?" Amell asked.

"The bar around the corner, I used to go there quite a bit before I got Suzy, went there last night and she decided to come home with me," Cody explained to his father.

"I see and if I'm right that bar is probably a safe place for demis, Anyone will recognize this emblem. Take it there and show the owner or bartender and they should accept you or introduce you as one of their own, if they do try to learn about other races and the history of demi humans," Amell said as he handed Cody a large silver emblem.

"Thanks dad, I'll go there later," Cody said as he checked out the emblem, it had a dragon's head in the center with two swords crossing behind it and wings that seemed to cover and protect what looked like small figures.

"What does this mean?" Cody asked as he put it on the counter.

"It's our family emblem, not our crest. It means that we are ready to fight with the strength of dragons to protect those under our wings," Amell explained as he pulled out his phone and started to text someone.

"Who are you texting?" Cody asked.

"I'm telling your siblings who know that you just found out, they'll meet us at the Hall," Amell said as she stood up, "Come let's go, we'll grab breakfast on the way out," He explained as Sarah, Mina and Suzy walked forward.

"What did you three talk about?" Cody asked them as he put on his jacket and shoes.

"Nothing of importance for you, We were just talking about our similar situations as I tried to help assuage her fears," Mina said as she shifted to her normal appearance and put her shoes on.

"Okay," Cody said nodding his head, getting the hint to not ask more, "I'll get the van ready for both of you since you can't shift forms right now," Cody said as he pressed the garage floor button.

Amell pressed the ground floor button and said to Cody, "We will wait in our car and once we see you will pull ahead."

"Got it, are we going to the main house first or what?" Cody asked his dad as the elevator opened up to the clinic and store.

"Yes, Ava will be there and maybe a few others," Amell said as he walked out ahead of Mina.

"I'll see you with my dears," Mina said to them as the doors closed.

"Once you get in the van there will be some hammocks you can rest in Sarah, they can take Suzy's full weight easily," Cody told her as the elevator descended then opened.

"Sounds good and would you be ok if I made some calls? I need to tell my roommate what's going on," Sarah said as she reached into her purse while Cody opened the back door to the van.

"That's fine i'll be making my own call, I need to call Carly and ask her to watch over the snakes while I'm gone," Cody explained as Sarah and Suzy both slid into the van, Suzy quickly took her spot while Sarah laid down in the other hammock.

Sarah pressed the call button and waited for someone to pick up, after the third ring a cherry voice said "Hello."

"Hey Eveline, it's Sarah," Sarah responded.

"Hey hun what's up? Normally you would just come home, Was he that fun?" Eveline asked with the last part playfully.

"Ya he was but something came up during the time and now I'm going to his family's house with him, don't tell anyone but Minos ok. Apparently he was a bloodline," Sarah explained sounding nervous.

After a noticeable pause Eveline said, "I see, I'll talk to Minos about this but if you feel in danger just call you know I'll do anything to keep you safe," Eveline told Sarah seriously.

"I know hun but you don't need to worry, I think I'm safer with them then anywhere else," Sarah said to Eveline.

"I'll still be waiting and good luck, I'll see you when I see you okay," Eveline said.

"Love you sis, I'll call later," Sarah said hanging up after Eveline said goodbye.

Sarah slid the panel leading to the front open as Cody hung up his phone, "I'm done with my call," Sarah told Cody as she looked out the front window and saw that they were nearing the city limits.

"Same here, Carly will stay at our place for a week or until we get back and keep everyone safe and healthy," Cody responded as he followed the bright orange sports car.

"We'll be there in about forty minutes roughly with how slow traffic is, you can rest if you'd like," Cody said to Sarah who laid down in the hammock as her tail turned into a coiled ball.

Tbcody
Tbcody
360 Followers
12