Accidental Revelations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll lay down for a bit and who is Carly?" Sarah asked Cody.

"She's my second in command I guess, She's been working with me for over eight years and has been the backbone of most projects. She has her own rescue but calls me when we find either big ones or venomous ones," Cody explained as he weaved in and out of traffic following his parents.

Sarah thought for a moment then asked, "Carly's last name wouldn't happen to be Ross would it?"

Cody looked surprised then asked, "Yes how did you know?"

"She has a sister called Eveline right? I'm guessing you've never met her?" Sarah asked realising that Cody was surprisingly well woven into demi human society without realising.

"Ya she does their twins right? I've met her quite a few times in fact, mostly at events where we brought the snakes and or rescues," Cody explained as he followed his parents off the highway.

"Eveline is a lizard girl and Carly is human, they're a rare set of twins, I'm shocked you haven't been brought into this life sooner," Sarah said shaking her head in disbelief.

Cody shook his head in disbelief then said out loud, "Call Carly," as the phone started to ring. Carly picked up almost right away.

"Forgot something?" Carly asked playfully.

"Is your sister nearby?" Cody asked.

"Yes why?" Carly asked.

"Get her and put her on speaker phone please, there's something both of you need to hear," Cody said, laughing lightly in disbelief.

"One moment," Carly said as they heard her call for Eveline, once they were together Carly said, "She's here."

Sarah Spoke up laughing a bit, "Hey Eveline Cody is the one who I mentioned before,"

"Are you fcking kidding me," The twins yelled at the same time, "I knew Cody saved Suzy but I know he didn't know about demis. I brought them up to see if he knew and he didn't," Carly said in disbelief.

"I thought I recognized him, Sarah, what have you started?" Eveline said somewhat rudely.

"Hey, none of us knew this would have happened and if Carly joined us it still wouldn't have stopped what happened," Sarah said defensively as Eveline and Carly sighed.

"She's got a point sis," Carly said to Eveline who grumbled.

"I have dragon blood in me and from what I know it's what forced this to happen," Cody said in the moment of quiet.

"I knew you were special but I just thought you were a descendant who didn't know kinda like Matilda," Carly said while Eveline hummed in agreement.

"What about Matilda?" Cody asked confusedly.

"Matilda is a descendant of a full animorph, someone who is like Suzy. I would say she's about three or four generations down. That's why she's so smart and able to understand us so well," Sarah explained as Eveline and Carly hummed in agreement.

"I see, and I have to hang up girls when getting close to our destination," Cody said ready to hang up.

"WAIT! Sarah do you want me to keep your stuff here?" Eveline asked.

"No, pack it up and bring it to Cody's place, with how things are going I'm expecting to live with him for some time," Sarah responded.

"I understand i'll get it ready now, bye Sarah and goodluck to all of you," Carly and Eveline said at the same time.

"Do they talk like that often?" Cody asked Sarah after he hung up.

"All time it's kinda scary and cool at the same time, I'm guessing that's your parents house?" Sarah asked as they pulled into a long driveway slowly approaching an ancient looking house at the end of a hallway of old pine trees.

The mansion stood three stories tall with reddish grey stone walls topped by flat roof with small towers in each corner and one in the front and back, a long shallow curving staircase led to the second floor entrance, below the staircase was the door to the garage which Amell and Minas car drove into, Cody followed them inside as the door closed.

Amell walked over and said to Cody through the open window, "Sarah is safe to move around in her natural form, most people here know about demi humans."

"Understood and are you ok with that Sarah?" Cody asked her as he looked back to where Mina opened the back door and Suzy was already halfway out.

"Yes I am," Sarah said as she started to exit the van herself.

"No need to feel nervous about being here hunny," Mina said as she held out her hand for Sarah to take, Once Sarah took it Mina said, "There is no safe place than here for Demi humans, the surrounding two thousand acres all belongs to us and has a multitude of smaller areas where we have clans and groups of demis who chose to live the old life."

Sarah stared in shock then asked, "How many groups exactly?"

"Six," Amell said as they walked through the winding hallways, Sarah watched as the people who worked here stepped to the side and bowed, two of the girls looked at Sarah and smiled as their eyes shifted to slits then back.

"We have a group of centaurs on the plains near the center and in the forest there are some elves and various kinds of beast folk. We also have a dwarven community a few hundred feet below the mansion. Harpies live in the mansion as maids but we have some nagas and even a medusa as employees as well," Amell explained as they exited the house and into a vast garden that covered a few hundred square feet of space.

"The other one is a large group of Fey who live everywhere here and the last is what we call the dragon's den, it's our current destination," Mina said as they walked through the Garden.

The group paused as they heard a girl scream, "SUZY," Suzy looked back and smiled and hissed happily as Cody's youngest sister Ava ran up and hugged Suzy.

"I thought it was you and wanna hang out, I got some new stuff," Ava said as Suzy looked back at Cody.

"If she doesn't need to join us I don't see why not, What do you think mom and dad?" Cody asked as Suzy lifted Ava and squeezed her.

"She can go, also Ava as you can soo cody found out," Amell said as Ava smiled and pulled the back of her shorts down slightly to let her tail grow out, her hands and feet were covered in scales as horns grew out and sideways and stopped just above her ears.

"Great, now I don't have to hide it," Ava said as she pulled Suzy away surprising her with her strength.

"Why don't you have a tail dad?" Cody asked as the two teenagers disappeared into the house.

"Not everyone gets a tail, most people get claws and horns, the one with the most advanced change would be Emilia, she grows wings and her face starts to protrude," Amell explained as they continued to walk.

After a few minutes they stood in front of a large stone archway that stood along in the middle of a small hedge maze, Amell held out his hand and the eyes of the dragon atop the arch glowed, he walked forward and vanished.

Mina said to Sarah and Cody, "Don't worry it won't hurt," she finished as she pulled Sarah gently with her, Cody followed behind and started in shock at the giant room filled with smaller entrances to Various caves, Cody looked up and saw many old people looking down in curiosity.

Cody jumped as he heard a loud thud behind him, he looked back and yelled happily as he saw his grandfather standing there in his dragon form, before Cody could say anything he was hugged tightly, "Finally my favorite joined our ranks."


12