Accidental Union Ch. 06

Story Info
Hook, Line, and Sinker.
3.8k words
4.43
14.4k
16
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hook, Line, and Sinker

Nina's little stunt was cute but it didn't work. I refused her advances and sent her on her way though she begged and pleaded telling me she was in fact in love with me. Don't get me wrong, Nina is any man's dream she's just not mine.

I also informed her that blackmail was unbecoming to her and if she insisted I would find a way to destroy her reputation through social media; and that she had more to lose if rumors spread around campus.

Nina had a good point!

What if Nancy doesn't show up?

What if she left for good this time?

I needed to get my head straight and took Nina's advice; a fishing trip on the lake would be relaxing. I showered, dressed, and went downstairs grabbing two Gatorades as I headed for the boat house.

"Hey," a girl called from my right.

I turned to see Brenda jogging over to me in a floral sun dress.

"Are you going out on the boat?" she asked.

"Yeah, I thought I would do a little fishing."

"You forgot didn't you?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm sorry," remembering I promised to take her out.

"Would I be inconveniencing you if I tagged along?"

"No," I'm such a liar but I would enjoy the eye candy.

"Are you sure," she smiled.

"Yeah, I'm sure; I could probably use the company anyway," Lies.

"Great, do I have time to change?"

"Yeah, I have to prepare everything before setting sail anyway."

"I've never been on a sail boat before," she giggled.

"It was just a figure of speech," I smiled.

"Oh."

"Meet me down by the pier in twenty minutes."

"I'll be back in ten minutes; don't leave without me," she giggled and headed for her house.

"I wouldn't think of it," I yelled out.

Brenda had the face and body of a model; total perfection. Come to think of it; I should consider myself damn lucky that I've been lucky enough to have two beautiful girls company two days in a row. I laughed as I headed toward the boat house but not before watching her fit body run off toward her house.

Once inside I opened the fridge and prepared my bait and my rods.

"I'm back," Brenda announced excitedly as she entered the boat house.

I turned to tell her I was almost ready but I was tongue tied.

"What's wrong?" she asked with a worried look on her face.

"Nothing... it's just."

"You don't like it?"

"No, I mean, it's perfectly fine, it's just the skirt threw me off a little. I didn't know if we were fishing or going clubbing," I remarked as we both laid into hysterics.

Brenda had on an aqua blue two piece bikini; the top showed plenty of her B-cup breasts and the short skirt showed her beautiful firm ass. She definitely worked out and the jewelry dangling from her naval was totally sexy. HOT, HOT. HOT was the word of the moment.

"I have a bottom under this if you were wondering," she smiled.

"No, we're good," I smiled.

"Can I help you with anything?"

"No, I'm going to put the boat in the water now then we can get out of here."

"Great."

Minutes later the boat was in the water and so were we including our fishing gear and necessities.

"Thanks, I really appreciate you taking me out in the water," she said.

"If you say that after we get back I'll take you out again."

"I'm looking forward to it all ready."

I think that was misconstrued but before I could say anything else she began again.

"Can I row?"

"There's more to it than just grabbing the ores and rowing."

"Really, does it look like I'm a couch potato?" she giggled.

"Actually, it looks like you're in pretty good shape to be honest."

"Pretty good; I'm in terrific shape!"

"I was just being politically correct."

We both laughed hysterically.

I rowed just short of my favorite fishing spot to see if she could handle the rowing chores.

"Why are we stopping?" she asked curiously.

"You wanted to row, well, it's your turn," I smiled.

"You don't think I can do it do you?" she flirted as she stood up.

"Don't stand," I yelled, "just let me show you how to work the paddles, then we'll switch places," I explained thinking she would lose her balance and flip us.

"Sorry," she said apologetically.

I explained in great detail how to paddle and why he asked, "Do you want to give it a try?"

"Oh yeah," she answered excitedly.

"Wait, before I give you the reigns to the ship; can you swim?"

"Like a fish," she replied giggling.

"No, I'm serious."

"So am I," she giggled.

"Okay, I don't want you to lose your balance so just mimic my moves as we trade places," I explained nervously.

"See, that wasn't so bad was it?" she smiled.

"It was perfect; have you ever been on a rowing machine?"

"Yes."

"Well, it's just like a rowing machine; grab the paddles and row; but slowly."

"Okay," she said determined as she grabbed the paddles and proceeded to spin us in circles.

"Stop, stop, stop," I yelled.

"What's wrong?" she laughed.

"You're spinning us in circles."

"Sorry," she giggled.

"No offense; but it's my turn again."

"Fine but I'm driving home," she insisted though seemingly disappointed.

"Rowing,"

"Whatever," she giggled.

We switched places and I rowed to my spot in the lake. I went over in detail how to hook the bait, cast the line, and when she knows she'll have a bite; adding she would have to let me know when the line tugged and I would help her reel it in.

"I caught one," she squealed feeling the tug on her line.

I immediately went over and grabbed her pole as she struggled; she was surprised that the fish actually fought back. I moved behind her, grabbed the rod, and helped her reel it in. The funny part was she was fighting against me instead of going along with me making my hand and arm rub repeatedly over her breasts. By the time we reeled it in, her boobs were flashing high beams, and she was laughing hysterically.

"That was fantastic; can I do it again?" she asked excitedly.

"Sure," I smiled tossing the catch into the cooler and adding more bait.

"Thanks; this is really fun," she said casting the line.

"Do you mind if I open a beer?" I asked.

"No, go ahead," she answered turning toward me.

"Would you like one?"

"No thanks, who's going to save you when you go overboard," she laughed.

"Funny," I laughed along with her.

I usually stop fishing once I catch what I'm going to eat for the day but she begged me to let her continue. I agreed just as long as she ate what she caught. She agreed; I continually helped her reel them in copping a feel along the way... I think she fought

against me on purpose.

"That's it; we have to head back," I told her after she caught her tenth fish.

"Really," she sounded disappointed.

"Well, you caught your tenth fish."

"That really sucks."

"Well, what else do you want to do?" I asked which sounded like a loaded question afterwards.

"What's over there?" she asked pointing to an extremely large partial wooded area on the other side of the lake.

"Undeveloped land; the builder had to leave fifty acres untouched for wildlife. In fact, it's actually a peninsula."

"I didn't know it was a nature reserve."

"It's pretty cool."

"Have you been there?"

"Yeah, I've been there."

"I want to go there," she begged.

"There are snakes and such."

"Are you trying to scare me?"

"No," I laughed.

"Is it off limits?"

"No but..."

"P...l...e...a...s...e," she begged.

"Okay," I agreed. I just can't stand that little girl p...l...e...a...s...e thing she did and wanted to get it over with then hear her cry all the way back.

"Thanks; I'll row,"

"Not if we want to get there any time today you won't," I laughed.

"No, I'm rowing," she giggled.

"Maybe I should..."

"No, you promised," she giggled.

"Fine, but if you..."

"I won't, I promise," she insisted.

All in all she did a great job getting us there with just a little instruction from me. I jumped out and pulled the boat up onto the land and tied it to a tree.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Totally," she giggled.

"Do you want to lead?" I asked giving her a helping hand.

"Is it safe?" she asked curiously.

"Sure, except for the wild hogs, snakes, and killer bees," I shrugged my shoulders to create a bit of realism and fear.

"I thought you said you've been here before," she smiled.

"No, I was just kidding," I sternly replied.

"Seriously," she stepped away from the edge of the tree line.

"I'm just kidding with you," I laughed.

"S...t...o...p it!" she exclaimed slapping me on the bicep then laughing.

"You should have seen your face," I laughed.

"That's not funny, you scared the crap out of me," she laughed putting her hand over her chest.

Two squirrels jumped out of a tree and ran in front of us.

"Oh my gawd!" she jumped back in fright.

"Haven't you ever seen a squirrel before," I laughed.

"Shut... up," she cried slapping me on the bicep again.

"Do you want to go home?" I smiled.

"No," she giggled.

"Do you want to lead?"

"I don't know," she whimpered playfully.

I took her hand and walked her through the tree line and into the woods. In the distance there stood a buck and three does entering our sight.

"Oh my gawd," she whispered hooking her arm into mine as we watched them disappear deeper into the woods.

"You've never seen deer before?"

"Stop picking on me," she flirted.

We began walking slowly through the trees when a bunny suddenly hopped in front of us.

"Oh my gawd it's so cute," she said letting my arm and trying to chase it down.

"You have to be faster than that, plus, you made too much noise."

"You could have helped."

"We would have never caught it."

"Probably; but it was so cute," she sighed and pouted as we continued deeper into the woods.

"Maybe it had rabies."

"It didn't have rabies," she flirted.

"How do you know?"

"Because it was cute," she said bringing us to hysterics.

"Just because it was cute doesn't mean it doesn't have rabies."

"Was it foaming at the mouth? No, it wasn't, so it didn't have rabies."

"Maybe he just wiped his mouth on a cute little baby bunny after he bit its head off."

"Stop being so mean," she giggled and again slapped my arm.

"Maybe you have rabies."

"What!"

"Yeah, you keep slapping my arm; violence never solves anything," I laughed.

"Keep it up you'll get more than a slap," she said.

"Promises, promises," I laughed only thinking I may have overstepped my bounds.

"Really," she looked at me.

She was so beautiful; her eyes were like the lake, deep, and full of life.

Then we heard a skirmish.

"Oh my gawd," she jumped behind me as two raccoons played behind us.

"It's just raccoons," I laughed.

"It's just raccoons," she tried mimicking me.

"We're only sixty feet from the boat and you're jumping around like you've seen a ghost," I laughed.

"You're supposed to tell me its okay; not tease me about it," she shook her head.

"I didn't know you were so sensitive."

"I'm a girl; I have every right to be sensitive."

"Fine, I won't tease you... maybe," I laughed.

"Jerk," she giggled.

"Let's go."

We walked deeper into the woods until we heard birds chirping.

"It's beautiful," she gasped.

"Most of the birds seem to gather in this part of the woods; they sing all night and day," I explained.

"You've been here at night?"

"Sure, why not."

"And you're not scared?"

"Why would I be scared?"

"Because... it's dark... and scary."

"Actually, I've been thinking of camping out here; there's plenty of fresh water, fish, and berries. I would have to bring a gun for the bears though."

"Bears!" she exclaimed hooking my arm again.

"Just kidding," I laughed.

"Oh I hate you,"

"Let's go," I said as we walked deeper into the woods.

We were about a mile in when she jumped onto a large fallen tree and walked it like a model on a runway. Again, she was the beautiful, sexy, flirtatious girl next door that every guy would have wet dreams about.

"Hsss, snake!" I yelled.

"Eh!" she screamed immediately jumping off and into my arms and turning her head.

I laughed.

"Bastard," she panted.

"Sorry," I laughed.

"Funny, the only snake around here is this one eyed bastard that's been eyeballing me since we left," she said as she slid her hand down my pants.

"Brenda...," I started as I took a deep breath.

"Sh," she hushed me as she loosened my pants, dropped to her knees, and pulled my short khakis to my ankles. There, she wasted no time devouring my cock; her warm mouth and talented tongue brought me to instant full erection.

"Fuck yeah," I moaned as my breathing got heavier.

"Mm... mm... mm," Brenda moaned which brought me closer to explosion.

"I'm going to cum," I exhaled after five minutes of pure pleasure.

"Then do it!" she exclaimed then took me into her mouth again.

"Fuck!" I had one of the most over powering orgasms I've ever had; she sucked me until I had no more to give.

"Wow, that was yummy," she flirted as she stood in front of me then passionately kissed me.

Brenda sold me on being with her; she was beautiful, sexy, flirtatious, and totally fun to be with ;and I wanted more... much more.

"Fuck me," she pleaded using a seductive voice.

That's all I had to hear as I backed her up against the fallen tree; her top fell to the ground. We kissed like to crazed lovers as my hands found her breasts and my fingers found her nipples. Her nipples were hard, erect and apparently very sensitive as she moaned with pleasure as my fingers playfully played with them.

We finally broke our kiss which seemed like a forever kiss and I worked my way down to her neck; kissing and lightly sucking savoring the taste of her sweet aroma oozing from her soft shiny skin.

She immediately grabbed my manhood and slowly ran her hand up and down it; physically it couldn't get any harder but emotionally it was driving my animal magnetism to new levels.

I wanted to drive my cock deep into her over and over again until we both exploded; but foreplay was a must and I wanted to drive her wanting desire for over the top.

Eventually my tongue made its way down her cleavage to a breast and then a nipple where I proceeded to lavish it with my tongue while my fingers continued with the other.

Her panting got deeper and I went for her pussy but she caught my hand.

"I'm on my period; but you can fuck me in my ass," she panted heavily.

I turned her toward the huge tree, pulled her bikini aside, and pressed my cock against her rear door.

"Fuck me," she panted heavily.

She set me up; her cavity was liberally lubed and accepted me easily.

"Oh gawd," she yelled as I stopped half way.

"Am I." I started.

"Sh," she hushed me.

I took my time and worked my way in and out until I was fully seated.

"Fuck me... fuck me hard," she grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts as she panted.

That's all I had to hear as my balls began to slap for cheeks.

"Yes, yes, yes... oh my gawd yes," she continued as she began driving back on my forward thrusts.

"Ah, ah, ah," I panted as I drove forward against her.

We went on for a while until she clamped down on my cock and screamed in ecstasy; she began shaking and moaning causing me to unload deep within her. She did her best to hold onto the tree and I onto her breasts as her knees weakened. Eventually we parted and sat against the tree.

"That was the best fuck I ever had," she turned and smiled after a few minutes went by and her panting subsided.

"You had this all planned out; didn't you?"

"Are you complaining?"

"Hell no."

"Good, I hope it won't be my last trip to the woods then," she giggled.

"It won't be."

We laughed.

"Maybe you can take me camping one weekend," she smiled.

"I'll let you know."

"Is that a yes?"

"Definitely," I replied only realizing my mistake after saying it.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied reaching for her top and putting it back on.

"Good," I got up first then gave her a hand then I dressed.

We walked and talked for about an hour before heading back to the boat. Once there I untied the boat, she got in, I pushed off, and we were on our way.

"What are you doing tonight?" she asked.

"I'm not sure yet."

"Well, you caught fish for two."

"Nina, my sister, asked if I could catch tonight's dinner."

"Is that more interesting than getting cozy with me?" she asked with a devilish smile.

"I don't think anything could be more important than getting cozy with you."

"Are you fucking her?" she asked curiously.

"What kind of question is that?" I snapped.

"Wow, I guess you are," she shrugged her shoulders.

"Brenda, I'm not sleeping with my sister," I firmly stated.

"Dinner... alone... just the two of you; sounds a little fishy; no pun intended," she giggled a bit like she caught me doing something I shouldn't have.

"Are you spying on me?"

"You sound guilty."

"Brenda, if you want to go out again I implore you to cease and desist," I barked as I stopped rowing.

"Fine, but you do know what happened when Pinocchio lied don't you?"

"I'm not lying," I answered hoping she didn't see Nina and me getting it on.

"And your nose isn't growing either," she giggled.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing's up with me but something's up with you," she said.

"What?"

"Snake!" she yelled.

"Snake, no way," then I realized she was joking and began to laugh.

She laughed.

"It's funny until you get bitten," I laughed.

"Paybacks are hell," she giggled.

"I figured as much,"I smiled.

"I was talking about this snake," she kneeled in front of me and rubbed my cock through my khakis.

"Brenda."

"Tell Nina you have more important things to do tonight," she said with seductive eyes.

"Like what?" I smiled.

"Like fuck me," she giggled.

"I promised Nina I would cook for her tonight."

"And if she can't make it?"

"Why wouldn't she make it?"

"Anything could come up," she said unzipping my khakis and whipping out my cock.

"Like what?"

"Like this," she said giving my cock a little shake and giving me a wanting smile.

"Brenda, I promised."

"Fine, I'll find something better to do," she said leaving my dick hanging loose and sitting back across from me.

"You're not going to put the rabbit back into its hole?"

"No," she smiled then turned away.

"You're not one of those crazy stalkers are you?"

"Don't flatter yourself."

"I don't need to," I said referring to her moves on me.

"Please."

"Fine," I stopped rowing and began putting the rabbit back.

"What are you doing?" she questioned kneeling in front of me and grabbing my dick before I had a chance to put him in his hole.

"Putting the bunny back,"

"Just fucking row," she said as she took me in her mouth and proceeded to give me another blow job.

I began rowing but slowed as she continued giving me head. Eventually I stopped rowing and blew another load into her mouth; she swallowed like a pro then sat across from me.

"You're not going to put it back in?" I asked.

"Sure, take me out, fuck me, and I'll consider putting your dick back into my mouth," she laughed.

"I mean put my dick back into my pants."

"No," she shook her head with a smile as she licked her lips.

"Fine," I stuffed my dick back in my pants and zipped up.

"Are you man enough to cum again?" she giggled.

"We shouldn't be out here fucking around; someone might see us," I continued rowing.

"I mean later tonight," she said.

"Brenda."

"Plans change," she smiled starring at me.

There was something about Brenda that was driving me wild but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Well,"

"Well what?"

"That must have been a hell of a blow job."

"Why?"

"Because I not only sucked your balls dry but your brain too," she broke out into hysterics.

12