Accidents Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is a very good point." He chuckled. "Now." He pushed me down onto my back. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you will be begging me to stop."

I didn't say anything but there would be no way I'd be begging him to stop! I've wanted this since the first time those amazing eyes locked with mine over the bottle of Jack 4 months ago. He climbs on top of me and lifts my legs up to rest on his shoulders. His eye's bore in to mine as I feel his huge cock at my sopping entrance. Without a word he thrusts into me fully in one go making me moan out loud. He doesn't give me time to adjust to his size, he just begins pounding into my tight hole over and over again keeping that eye contact the entire time.

"You're so fucking tight." He says through gritted teeth. "You taste amazing too." He carries on. "Your tits are amazing. So is your mouth."

"Your cock feels so big." I moan to him. "I can't believe we didn't do this sooner."

"Tell me about it." He groans out. "You have an unbelievable ass, and I will fuck it." He lets out a moan and fucks me harder, if that was possible. "Not today, but one day I'll own that amazing ass of yours. Play with your clit for me."

My hand instantly goes down to my hard clit, rubbing slow circles around it teasing myself and him. He carried on pounding away telling me how beautiful I was and I couldn't hold it any longer. I began furiously rubbing at my clitoris as each compliment he pays me sends pure white hot pleasure right to my aching abused pussy and I screamed out as my eyes closed tight and my vaginal walls squeezed him. When I came down he pulled out and told me to get on all fours.

Patrick's Point of View.

I gave her ass a quick spank and buried myself in her tight pussy again. Seriously the tightest I've ever felt. The sight of her round ass bouncing off me as I thrust myself deep into her is something that will be etched into my memory forever. As I'm pounding into her I reach around and rub at her clit. I'm surprised she can take anymore, I've lost count of the amount of times she's gushed onto my fingers, in my mouth, on my dick. The thought alone makes my balls start to throb and I know I'm close. I pull on her hair and she arches her back, making me think of when I angrily jerked off earlier to the thought of this exact thing. I quickly pulled out and to my surprise she was on her knees, mouth around my cock sucking out the cum.

I had stars in my eyes and I had to wait a couple seconds before I could look at her. All of the aggressive pent up arousal was now gone and now all I could feel for this girl was an overwhelming sense of longing as I pulled her into my arms and pressed a kiss against her forehead. 4 months of wanting this girl and it all boiled down to her accidentally calling me while she masturbated over me. The thought brought a smile to my face and I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. She looked up at me, her eyes shining with what I assume was happiness. I'd never really seen her genuinely happy before. I get into my bed and pull her closer to me before almost immediately fall asleep. Who knew she'd also cure my insomnia.

12