Accidents Happen Ch. 03

Story Info
Whoops! He loses his virginity, accidently.
854 words
4.51
160.5k
51

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03: Whoops! He Loses his Virginity Accidently

A nude JR crawled into the sleeping bag beside a nude Bee. He spooned her again. This time there was no big hard-on pressing into her butt crack. His spent, shrunken cock sat unobtrusively below Bee's bubble butt. They lay quietly warming each other with their body heat. Both fell asleep. Hours passed.

JR dreamed that he and his old girlfriend Linda were making out. He became excited in his dream and in real life he got an erection. His limp dick grew and pressed against Bee's rear. The head of his penis parted her butt cheeks and nudged her injured anus. Bee responded while still asleep much as one does when a fly tickles your nose. She eliminated the annoyance by sweeping it away, she directed his growing erection lower, between her thighs. JR's erection rested now against her vagina.

In JR's dream, Linda was stroking his penis. In his dream, he rocked his hips and pumped his cock into her sweet hand. In real life, he began sliding his dick against Bee's sex. The tip of his penis rubbed her sensitive clit.

The stimulating motion Bee was receiving triggered memories of similar experiences with Tommy. In her dream, Tommy was sawing his morning wood across her pussy lips, gently rousing her and inviting her to fuck. She forgot she now hated Tommy and thoroughly enjoyed the sensation. Her nipples hardened and her pussy became warm and very wet. As she had done in the past, a half asleep Bee re-directed a hard cock into her hungry pussy.

Bee rocked her hips in rhythm to the man behind her. She grabbed his hand and brought it to her breast. JR's mind took the new stimulation and incorporated it into his dream. Linda's handjob got a whole lot more exciting. His fingers found her breasts and he caressed them and toyed with her rubbery nipples. Bee dropped her hand to her clit and rubbed it while enjoying the heat, size and contact of a hard dick inside her.

The pumping by both parties got more frantic, each urgently seeking their release. The new found sensation was too wonderful for JR. He awoke to his cock exploding. His newly conscious mind remembered the dream and knew of his orgasm and tried to make sense of it all by classifying the event as a pleasant 'wet dream'.

Bee's body spasmed as she approached orgasm. All movement stopped except for the furious rubbing of her slippery fingers on her engorged clit. Sparks flew through her body as her climax was achieved. She announced her achievement with guttural screaming.

The parties each had a soul searing climax. As they savored them and coasted down from their endorphin fueled rush, they realized that what their sluggish brains had thought was happening was not what really happened. They had rutted and had intercourse with each other accidentally!

JR quickly pulled out of Bee and began to plead,

"Ah, ah...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to rape you...I has having a dream. I swear, I don't know how it happened!"

JR got up on his knees as he begged for forgiveness. Sweat was pouring down his brow, his eyes were wide with fear. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest.

"Forgive me...I'm sorry." He was ashamed, terrified and remorseful.

Bee knew how it happened. She just didn't know it was JR's cock she had inserted into her vagina. In her mind she was having sex with Tommy. She said,

"Tell me about your dream."

JR jumped up and continued in terror. "I was dreaming about my old girlfriend she was...giving me a handjob...and...and I woke up having sex with you! I don't know how it happened. Oh God! I'm sorry."

"JR, calm down. You didn't rape me."

He looked at her surprised and confused.

"You weren't the only one dreaming. I was half asleep, in that foggy state I found your erection and put it in me. I thought I was screwing Tommy."

"You're not mad?"

"No. You didn't take advantage of me. Maybe I took advantage of you. What do you guys say? 'No harm, no foul'."

A sly smile appeared on her thin lips.

"Were you a virgin?"

"Yes."

"Not bad for a first timer... not bad at all," she said with a smile. She ran he eyes up and down his body as if seeing him for the first time. She lingered on his powerful hips and thighs and thought to herself, "Those are the muscles that generate his impressive thrusts."

Bee stood naked pausing to show off her magnificent body. She thought, "He's a good kid. He deserves a treat." She let him study her furry brown sex and stare with sincere appreciation at her breasts. She truly was doubly blessed.

Bee moved to him and hugged him, crushing her tits into his sculpted chest. She looked up at him and kissed him passionately on the mouth. Tears began to flood her eyes as she said,

"It's not right for the first time to be without a tender kiss."