Accidents Will Happen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen must have had two orgasms as I felt mine bursting, I couldn't hold back and as I tried to tell her everything just exploded and my cock shot spitballs of hot sperm into her core, she screamed and went mad on me, her silky chasm rippling along my cock, as we pistoned together until exhausted we fell back on the bed. I have no idea how long we lay there.

Eventually the world refocused and we lay caressing each other, there was a knock at the door, we heard Mum say.

"Jen, Richie, you're Dads home, tidy up for dinner please." then her footfalls faded away.

We disentangled, grinning at how sensitive we were as our thighs parted. Jen kissed me and I returned her kiss eagerly. We dressed and Jen used my comb to tidy her hair. We went together downstairs. Mum was just putting the plates on the table. She looked a little flushed, but beamed a huge smile at us as we came in. We were still holding hands as we sat. Dad looked up and grinned.

"Okay?"

We nodded and held hands below the table, but as Mum sat down, I freed myself and picked up Jen's knife and fork and cut her meat up. She grinned and mouthed a thanks, I set her fork on the edge of her plate and she used her good hand to pick it up. We ate in near silence until Dad looked at Mum and smiled.

"Jen, Rich, mums told me what's going on, I take it you are using precautions and that you are adult enough to keep this quiet and strictly between ourselves." He carried on eating.

I had nearly choked on a mouthful of food, Mum patted my back, telling me to take more care when I ate. I sipped some water and Jen grinned.

"Umm, Dad, I don't know what to say..." I trailed off.

"Oh I don't think you need to say anything, you are and always have been very close, you've had some pretty life changing experiences lately and you pulled together. You're both adults and I would never presume to take sides, so as long as you are careful; why is it any of my business. It may be a phase, it may be just lust or it might be more, but that is your path to tread. Mum and I will support you both, however you decide. But remember if it breaks up we will not take sides, just remember that."

"Thanks Dad," I mumbled.

We quickly found other topics, and on finishing Jen and Dad went into the lounge whilst Mum and I cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher. We made tea and I carried the tray into the lounge. Jen was tucked up on Dads lap and her arms were round his neck, his arm around her waist. Dad looked up and grinned. Mum found my hand and held it.

The following week the bandage and dressing were off permanently and Jen went back to work and I went on to complete my College course, passing with really good grades. I found a job in town and enjoy it totally, I thought about Uni but for now I'm happy doing what I do.

Life goes on. It's nearly six months since Jen skewered herself and we are still really close and I get to go out with her and her work colleagues, and she with mine.

I've dated Eve quite a few times recently, she's nice, and we seem to hit it off from the start. I want this to last as she's my ideal woman, sexy, intelligent, funny, a great dancer and she finds me attractive and funny too. Jen has met a guy at the pub near where she works. His name is Edward, he's a trainee solicitor. We get on well, he makes Jen happy, so as far as I'm concerned he's OK.

Jen and I still occasionally make love, but now it's more a means of expressing our happiness for each other; but often it's nice just to curl up with her on the sofa. This allows Mum to sit on Dads lap for a change. Mum and Dad are quite tolerant about us, although we don't make a big deal of it or ram it in their faces, so to speak.

Life goes on and we never did replace the skewers in the kitchen.

12