Accommodating Neighbors Ch. 02

Story Info
Russ and Becca are both totally satisfied this time.
984 words
4.38
53.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gentlegem
gentlegem
17 Followers

Chapter 02

Mutual Satisfaction

Saturday afternoon found both Becca and I doing our laundry so as we finished loading the machines I invited her over for a cup. We talked and enjoyed ourselves without any physical contact until it was time to go get the clothes out of the dryers.

As we parted ways when we were done we kissed and she said she would call later. Just as we parted we notice the young Asian lady watching us. I went back to my apartment and watched as she stopped and talked to the lady of her interest.

I didn't hear from her that night so I was a little disappointed, but Sunday when I got home from work there was a note on my door telling me she would be over about 8:00 that night.

She arrived a few minutes early looking like a million dollars. We sat down to talk a little and I learned she had spent some time with Jackie, the Asian lady, after we parted company last night. She is single, as we suspected, and not seeing anybody. She is new to town and still finding her way around and doesn't know anyone except from the university where she is a graduate student. She is 23 years old. Becca said she commented on our kissing and wanted to know about me so Becca told her that we had just started seeing each other and planned to continue a NSA monogamous relationship. Upon learning that, Jackie had ask if I was "any good" and Becca assured her that so far it had been a very satisfying experience, but the real test would be tonight, where upon Jackie said she wanted a full report asap.

After some kissing and caressing I started to undress her. Once I had her top unbuttoned she ask to be excused and when she came back she was in the same outfit she had worn on Thursday -- God what a turn on. I find a woman dressed for sex more arousing than a naked one for some reason.

She sat down on my legs, straddling them and started kissing me and taking my shirt off. When that was accomplished she got up and knelt down to take my shoes and socks off and then my jeans and jockeys, leaving me naked. Next came a lap dance during which I removed her teddy and started kissing and sucking on her nipples. That only lasted a few minutes until she got up taking me hold on my member and lightly tugging me. I followed her to the bed and we immediately went into a 69 position with her on top. She came almost as fast as we started and then spun around and mounted me.

She only took the first few inches and made slow short strokes for several minutes and then on a down stroke she started pushing down really hard after the first 3 inches and slowly, slowly she engulfed my 7 inches. Until then she was so hot and wet that I didn't notice how tight she was. The last 3 or 4 inches of my dick felt like they were being gripped by a tight fist. After letting me hit bottom she sat still for a few moments, adjusting to the full length and then started rocking and building up tempo.

She would take some fast short strokes and then after taking it all inside, she would slowly raise up until only the head was still in her and then let it out and just move back and forth over the head letting it slip inside for a moment and then back out and then repeat the whole process. This girl definitely knew how to fuck.

After a couple or rounds of that process I told her if she kept that pace I would shoot really soon. She stopped and began a slow grind, pausing every few seconds while we kissed. This continued for about 5 minutes and then she said she was about ready to cum again and wanted me to go over the top with her. How could I argue with that proposal? She leaned back putting all weight on my pelvis and I reached down to stroke her clit. Within a few she was thrashing about and coming with me right behind her. When we were finished she collapsed on top of me and we hugged and kissed for a while until she rolled over on her side and said she needed to clean up a little.

She came back from the bathroom carrying a wash clothe and went to work on my thighs and stomach and then used her mouth to do the rest. Never having had that treat before I was in 7th heaven, I told her how much I appreciated what she was doing and she just smiled the most provocative smile you could imagine. When she was finished she lay down beside me and we cuddled and talked for a while. We played 20 questions about what we each liked and wanted the other to do to them, what positions we liked and other things. Eventually she said that she would like to do it all over again, but not having had intercourse in some time she was a little sore and would I mind if we continued another time. At this stage I would have agreed to just about anything to keep seeing her.

While we were dressing she ask me if should could share our experience with Jackie. I told her that would be ok if she thought it would help her get close to Jackie. It was then that she asked me how I felt about doing a threesome with the two of them, that it might help break the ice with her and Jackie doing each other. How could I not agree!

gentlegem
gentlegem
17 Followers