Accompanying Father-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Greg's fingers ruffling through my pubic hair, he eased my dress even higher so that Sid could see my ginger bush, Sid once again pulled at the chord holding the fake blouse closed over my chest and he pulled it right down to expose most of my tits, suddenly he snapped a photograph of my exposed body with the labour's hands all over me.

Sid's thumbs were flashing back and forth over the on-screen keyboard, Greg new that Sid was about to press the reply button on the phone to send the photograph of Greg and me to my father-in-law. "I'm not going to get into trouble for this am I Sid?" Greg asked nervously. Sid just shook his head and carried on writing his text before pressing the send button.

Greg's fingers were just rubbing back and forth over my pussy mound, playing in the tangled strawberry patch of hair covering my sex, Sid nodded his head at Greg, trying to give him a kind of signal, Greg shook his head, Sid nodded with more emphasis, more force, then Sid reached out and grabbed my knees and pulled them wide apart, "Go on!"

Greg began to move his right hand further down over my pussy mound and he pushed two fingers up my cunt while his left hand began to fondle my tits. Sid snapped another picture on his mobile phone. It was Greg that was driving me through my orgasm with his fingers but it was Sid's eyes I was looking into as I tipped over the edge.

One of the women who worked in Ron's farm machinery sales office came in and stopped short when she saw the three of us in the corner; it wasn't very easy to see exactly what the three of us were up too, but she could definitely see me sitting on Greg's knee and that my tits were definitely out and under Greg's hand and that whatever was happening lower down, Sid seemed to be filming it on his mobile phone.

Sid looked over at her, "What can we do for you Peggy?"

"They were wondering if someone could go in the house and put some music on around the pool?"

"Yes in a minute,"

Peggy was about to go and I breathed a sigh of relief until Sid stopped, "Peggy, is that bikini new?"

The woman stopped and turned around coyly, "It's one from the pool room, it's a bit too small for me really!"

Sid looked at me, then back at her, "Why don't you come over here and let me see?" Peggy walked over to us, if she had any doubts about what Greg was doing to me from the other side of the barn she lost any confusion when she stood at Sid's side and looked down at Greg's fingers exploring inside my body.

Sid rubbed his hands all over Peggy's body, Peggy was in her late forties, she had a swimsuit model's body and taught skin, I thought, 'I can only hope that I'm half that pretty and half that sexy looking when I'm her age.'

Sid unzipped his trousers and pulled Peggy's bikini bottoms to one side, he pulled her around so that she was facing me and then he pulled her down onto his cock, Sid wasn't fucking Peggy as much as she was bouncing up and down on Sid's cock, her bikini top was pulled off and her tits bounced wildly as she tried to get Sid off as quickly as possible. I reached an orgasm just from watching Sid and Peggy perform.

Peggy was a little worried at how long it was taking to get Sid off, "My husband will be looking for me any minute, you know he doesn't trust me when you're around. Just the mention of Peggy's husband possibly catching her and Sid fucking made Sid shoot off into her. As she stood up, Sid pulled the gusset of her swimsuit bottoms and patted the material up against her leaking cunt. Peggy walked off just holding her bikini top in her hand, just as if she had forgotten that she needed to put it back on.

Sid sat there with his rapidly shrinking cock, glistening with the lubricant from Peggy's cunt and his own copious amounts of semen, in fact as his cock shrank down, a worm of his spunk started growing out of his little eye. Sid reached over and pulled my head to his crotch, "Here, get down and clean me up!" My face was crushed against Sid's corduroy trousers and my mouth forced down on his cock. "Suck it clean girl and mind your teeth."

Sid made me suck his cock clean and then lick his balls too, "Greg, you want to use her mouth; after all you have given her a lot of pleasure in the last two hours." Sid pulled me off of Greg's knee, he made me kneel on the floor, I had to open Greg's trousers and ferret in his underpants to get his hard cock out, then I was made to clean his cock with my hand and Sid 'Taught' me how to suck a man properly to help him cum in the best possible way for him.

It took me twenty minutes to get Greg off and swallow all of his seed, the three of us walked out to the side of the pool and those that were still there at eleven o'clock were being very raucous and rowdy in the pool. Disco music was blaring our from the poolside speakers, I noticed that most of the men were naked in the water and all the women were at least topless. Several of the women I knew were married to men that were in the pool with them were kissing and fondling men who weren't their husbands, it was like one large orgy.

Greg stopped Sid, "Should we move the bales around in the barn, you know, like we did three years ago when June was away?" "Yes, but this time we'll take the covers off of the poolside loungers and cover the bales with them."

I watched as Sid and Greg moved straw bales around, they laid them out in blocks that were roughly six foot square, then Greg left the barn and came back with an arm full of thick sponge lounger covers, there were enough to make up six platforms, then Sid turned the music down a little and announced that the barn was open for use again.

I watched as couples started pairing up, not one of them were married to the person they walked off with hand in hand. Eight couples walked over to the barn and two walked back to slip into the water once again. Sid turned off all the pool lights, just left a few low level walkway lights on, then he took my hand and led me into the house and on to the bedroom that I was using.

"It's ten to midnight so we need to get you ready. Strip off for me." To this day I'm still not sure why I did it but as I had relinquished control all night to Sid I just did as he told me to. While I was undressing Sid was in the wardrobe, for some reason, Sid had brought out a single trouser leg that seemed to be made out of black spandex. "It's supposed to be one size fits all, I do hope it goes over your huge tits okay."

I was totally naked when I stepped into what was supposed to be a sheath dress. I doubted that it would ever fit me as I had difficulty just getting it up over my legs. Sid had to help me to pull the dress up over my hips and breasts. The dressing table in the bedroom had a complete beauty parlour in its draws. Sid told me how to pin my hair up, I would never have done it that way myself but with Sid's guidance I managed to make quite a good job of it.

Sid also told me how to make up my face, I was never big on male up, the last time I had a little make op on my face was on my wedding day. There was the sound of heavy rubber on the gravel in front of the farm house, Sid said, "You'd better go and answer the front door, take the man through to Ron's study, I'll be out in the barn if you need me again tonight."

I opened the front door to a very distinguished looking elderly man, probably around seventy years old, he had a full head of silver-grey hair, he was wearing an expensive dinner jacket with dress shirt and black bow tie, he had a very ornate 'chain of office' around his neck. "I'm Benjamin Howe, Ron told me to meet him here for a drink."

I invited him in and directed him through to Ron's den. "Would you like me to get anything for you?"

I was asked for a Rye Whiskey and dry ginger with ice. Ron had a very extensive wet bar in his den, five different kinds of Rye, "You have any 'Old Overholt'?" There was an unopened bottle on top of the bar.

I mixed his drink and handed it to him, the music from the poolside speakers was just about making it through to Ron's den, as no one was looking after the hi-fi the disco music had finished and a CD of Waltz music was playing. "Do you dance my dear?" I was taken aback a little by the question, I didn't dance, I had spent two hours dancing to country or line dance or even barn dance music, I think the group had played all three genres of that kind.

"Not really, just learned a few dances earlier tonight at the barn dance."

"Come here, I'll teach you how to do a simple Waltz."

I allowed Ben to pose me and at the start of a bar, he talked me slowly through the basic steps, within minutes we were actually dancing the Waltz together. I felt Ben's hand that had started against the small of my back had wandered upwards, he was trying to feel if I had a bra on and as soon as I realised that, my nipples stood right out, proving that wasn't wearing a bra.

Ben smiled when he saw my nipples suddenly stand out, and as soon as he spotted that sign, his hand began to wander back down, passing it's starting point and heading further south to my bottom. He used his fingertips to gently and very carefully map out the area that the waistband of a pair of panties may be found. Ben's grin widened when he realised that not only was I braless but I was also commando too.

Ben was just starting to get a little bolder; he had pulled me against him, thrusting his lower abdomen against my belly, just to prove to me that he had a weapon in his pants and was ready to use it.

The door to Ron's den suddenly opened and Rebecca walked in, "Hi Mr. Howe, are you being looked after?"

"Perfectly well thank you Rebecca."

A new Waltz was just starting, Rebecca gave a theatrical twirl, "Oh, a Waltz, I love to Waltz, may I cut in please?"

Rebecca took my place in Ben's arms and went off Waltzing around the room. I sat on a barstool to watch the two of them dancing. As I watched them, the lights seemed to dim almost imperceptibly over the length of the dance.

Ron came up behind me and rested his hand on the small of my back, then he kissed me on the cheek. He whispered, "Sid did a great job of getting you ready tonight, he taught you a lot in such a short time." Ron kissed me again, this time, not on the cheek, his lips covered my lips and his tongue worked its way into my mouth.

Rebecca danced Ben over to where Ron and I were standing kissing. I mixed Ben another drink, I made Rebecca and Ron a drink too, then Ron almost handed me over to Ben, "Look after the girls for me Ben while I wind up the party out in the barn."

Rebecca gestured over towards the sofa, "Would you like to get a little more comfortable Mr. Howe?"

"Please, and please call me Ben."

Rebecca grabbed my hand and pulled me off of the barstool, we were a step or two behind Ben as he walked over to the sofa, Ben sat right in the centre of the long, leather, sofa, Rebecca pushed me so that I went round to the right of Ben and she went to the left, as we sat down, Ben slipped his arms out so that as we sat down his arms were behind our backs and his hands caught us both on the sides of our buttocks.

Ben pulled Rebecca and me as close as he could, we were both wearing Lycra so we both slid easily on the highly polished surface of the sofa. Ben kissed Rebecca first and then he kissed me. Ron returned a few minutes later, he took in the scene, "Right, the Jacuzzi is free and up to temperature if anyone would like to relax out there. Rebecca invited Ben to join her and she helped him up from the sofa and walked off holding his hand.

Ron held me back, then he took me to where we could watch Rebecca and Ben out at the Jacuzzi. "Watch Rebecca, she's a pro at this now." As I watched Rebecca dancing around the Jacuzzi Ron began to rub his hands all over my body. Rebecca unfastened Ben's bow tie and started to undo his shirt. Ron was pulling the Lycra sheath down over my tits and then struggled to get the dress over my hips.

Rebecca had Ben's shirt off and then his vest before she pulled her own dress off; all she had on was her thong, stockings and suspender belt. I watched as Rebecca pulled Ben's trousers down and then she unsnapped her suspender belt from her stockings and rolled them down, I was naked and shaking like a leaf, Ron was exploring every inch of my body with his hands and his mouth and just at the point where I was sure he was going to actually fuck me he pulled up short. Ben was naked and in the Jacuzzi with Rebecca who was also naked.

"Right, it's Two o'clock, I want you to go and help Rebecca give Ben the night of his life, whatever he wants, do it for him or to him."

I had to walk out across the yard, totally naked, Ben and Rebecca were kissing and Ben's fingers were exploring Rebecca's cunt. When I stepped into the water, both Rebecca and Ben looked over at me and Ben pulled me to them and one hand was in Rebecca's lap and the other hand was exploring my cunt.

Ben whispered something in Rebecca's ear; she giggled and then grabbed my hand and pulled me to her side. Rebecca kissed me on the lips, then she whispered in my ear, "He wants to watch a little girl on girl action, the dirty old bugger." Rebecca began to make love to me in the water, then we were on the side of the pool, Rebecca got me on my back, my body just inches from Ben's face and she dipped her head between my legs and blew my mind with an earth shattering orgasm. Rebecca climbed out of the pool and straddled my face, she humped herself off on my face, I think it was more fake than real orgasm but Ben liked it.

At ttree o'clock the three of us stumbled into Ron's king-sized bed together and Ben went from one cunt to the other, he fucked Rebecca for a minute first, then just before he climaxed, he switched to fucking me. That went on for over an hour, both Rebecca and I sucked Ben's cock and I let him fuck between my tits, and at four-fifteen Ben finally climaxed into Rebecca's cunt and then he went home, as soon as he left the house, Ron popped into bed with Rebecca and I and we all fucked together for the rest of the night.

Rebecca cooked breakfast while I dressed in my boring old clothes, Ron and Rebecca both ate their breakfast still totally naked and as I walked back home I left Ron and Rebecca fucking all over again.

I trudged the field path home, I had left my overnight bag for Ron to drop off later, I was walking on air all the way home, as Ron kissed me goodbye, he told me that I would be helping him a lot in the future and that I would be accompanying him to the next important function and he booked me for his next Masonic dinner as well.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
My Father-in-Law's Visit A story about me teasing and seducing my father in law.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories