Accosted at the Lake

Story Info
She went for her own pleasure and ended up with more.
2k words
4.18
39.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
limiwa
limiwa
1 Followers

Laura looked out the window over the kitchen sink again. The wind had suddenly stopped. Rain no longer beat against the tin roof over her head. The clouds were still and looming just over the tree tops. She put the dish towel down and stepped to the door. Looking out the window, she could see the lake path at the edge of the woods. She wanted to go back. Did she dare? Damn right she dared!

How it began:

Finally she had a day to herself! Sara was off with mom for the day and night. Not like she ever really had any social plans. There was no time between work and being a full-time single parent to an eight year old daughter. She needed some time for her and those adult wants.

Laura put Sara in her mom's car and waved good bye. She watched the car drive off until it rounded the bend in the long drive. She hurried back into the house and grabbed her bag. She set off at a brisk pace to the lake shore three-quarters of a mile from her back door. She may not have had any plans with a man but she had delicious plans for her gratification.

Five minutes later Laura's long legs had carried her to her destination. The lake was hers. She shared it with the wildlife and no one. The birds were chirping and she could hear small wild animals running through the leaves. She set down her bag and pulled out the soft blanket. She spread this on the ground and proceeded to strip off all her clothes. She stripped with no finesse, tossing clothes, shoes and socks where they landed on the blanket. The water beckoned.

Laura strode into the water focused only on the task at hand. The sudden quiet briefly caught her attention. The birds and other animals were suddenly quiet. "Must be my loud lake entry", she thought, and then went back to her quasi-ritual. Laura pushed off the lake bottom and dove under. Her shapely ass lifted clean out of the water for a moment flashing her pussy to the world followed by all that leg before she rose to stand again. Standing with her face to the sun, Laura reached again for her now turgid nipples. They were almost an inch long and as big around as the tip of her ring finger. Redder than smashed raspberries was what her ex used to say about them.

Laura pulled and twisted her nipples as she allowed her feet to lose contact with the bottom. She floated in the water and allowed her legs to spread. The water felt luscious on her hot pussy lips. Slowly one hand drifted down to touch her mound. She ran a finger through the fur covering her pussy. She glanced across her clit and rubbed the spot just beneath it. Her moan carried on the still air. She pushed two fingers into her hot core and pumped while her thumb rubbed her hardening clit. Her juices were creating an oil on water effect on the lake.

Her eyes were tightly closed and beneath the water's surface. She could hear her muffled cries of passion. Her neck and back were arched. She was curling three fingers as deep in her pussy as she could get and still maintain a rapid blur on her clit with her thumb. Her lusty cry of release was abruptly cut off. Laura was grabbed about the waist by a very strong arm and quickly pulled under the water. She was quickly pulled back to the surface and thrown across a broad shoulder. As she spluttered and spit water, she could not see the man as her long wet hair was stuck to her face and across her eyes.

The man flipped Laura onto her blanket on her knees. Her hair was grabbed and pulled with force. She was forced to look at the blue sky. Her attacker breathed heavily in her ear. "Do as I say and you will live." Laura nodded and waited with her heart beating rapidly, sucking in huge lung-fulls of air making her large, hard nipples bounce. They were literally in the middle of nowhere and none but the mystery man would hear her scream. Laura heard a chuckle and felt the baby hair on the back of her neck stand up. The man's hand came around her and cupped her breast. His hand was large enough to hold her jug and pinch her nipple between his index and middle fingers. Laura moaned still coming down from her self-induced climax.

The man whispered, "I am going to make your first orgasm seem like nothing. Put your hands on the blanket. Whatever I do, don't look at me." Laura did as she was told. He was still twisting and pulling her sensitive nipple. When she had her hands and knees spread on the blanket, her pendulous breasts hung down. The man pushed her nipples together and pinched them in one large hand. Laura arched her back into the caress. She had no idea who this was but her body overrode her common sense and went for the physical release he promised.

He left her nipples and she released another soft moan. Laura almost had another orgasm from his pulling and twisting her nipples. She felt his chuckle from the region of her left ass cheek. "What the hell!" Laura thought just before his tongue licked from her clit to her ass and back in one long double stroke. Laura couldn't help her body's response. She pushed back into his tongue. His next move had her arms falling out from under her as she cradled her head on her now folded arms. He sucked her clit into his mouth and gave it the lightest of bites.

He then groaned and Laura went off into another pulsing orgasm. He was right, her earlier attempt paled in comparison. Laura's clit was humming along nicely when the man pushed his tongue into her pussy. She moaned loudly and arched back to get as much as possible into her quivering hole. He had a long tongue and flicked his muscle back and forth making her thrash into another quaking orgasm. He was very loud in slurping up all of her juices.

"Don't move. I have more for you. Keep your eyes closed," the stranger panted to Laura as he left her pussy and licked up her back towards her sensitive shoulders and neck. Laura broke out in goose bumps. This man was turning her body on like none had ever before. It was like he had read her mind and knew things about her perversions she only could dream about. He placed one strong hand on her hip and the other grabbed his weapon of choice.

He rubbed the head of his cock against the wet still dripping from Laura's pussy. Her pussy was opening and closing as if trying to grip his cock already. Laura had never felt anything so large against her opening. It felt like the head of his cock was two inches across. The man took time to lubricate the swollen head of his cock in her honey. He suddenly pushed in about four inches of his hard cock. Laura let out an unintelligible groan and held very still. The man was still as well, his only movement being his hands gripping her full hips. Then he drew out one precious inch and slowly put in two. His steady hands held her hips still as he tortured her with his slow withdrawals and deposits until his balls were nestled up against her clit and all eight inches of his cock were surrounded by her pulsing pus.

Laura was begging. "Fuck, let go of me, fuck me with your hard cock, no more teasing, please!" Laura had been trying to help herself along but his hard hands were having none of it. When she could get some sex, Laura's favorite position was to be taken from behind. The curve of most cocks rubbed her G-spot coming and going. This slow ride was taking her where none had had the patience to take her before.

The man ever so slowly eased Laura off his cock until just the head was in her entrance. Laura's loud moan floated across the lake. She tried to push back against the cock she was already missing. The hands at her hips would have none of it. His grip tightened and he pulled Laura back onto his hard meat. "Gads, he's going to fuck me slow until I go insane!" Laura screamed in her mind. She could feel another mind blowing orgasm building. His tortured pace and command that she keep her eyes closed was leading to some serious sensory overload.

The man slowly increased the speed of his motions. One hand reached out and pulled Laura's head back by her long auburn hair. He tugged at her hair until she was almost sitting up on his rapidly moving cock. He finally released her other hip and reached around to pull and twist an engorged nipple. He released her hair and was then helping Laura along his shaft with both hands on her nipples. "Cum with me, Baby," he rasped in her ear. They were both panting hard and on the edge of explosion. Laura felt the telltale swell of his cock and her pussy clamped down hard. Laura screamed so loud when her orgasm broke over her that birds on the far side of the lake took flight. She would have fallen over if the man had not wrapped both arms around her. He felt her juice pour over his cock and he pulled her down onto his cock one more time. His shout of release echoed across the lake and back. Laura felt his seed flood her pussy throughout.

They stayed in their position for a while, the man kneeling with Laura wrapped in his arms. Laura's legs were spread open over his lap. Their combined cum slowly dripped unheeded to form a large puddle. Her head was tilted up and her eyes remained tightly shut. When there breathing had slowed enough to speak, Laura asked "Who are you?"

"Open your eyes, Laura." Suddenly Laura was scared out of her wits again. "This man knows my name! What the hell!" Laura thought. Her eyes popped open to see the face of the man she had just let fuck her silly. Laura thought her eyes were going to fall out of her head.

It was David. He was a track coach/math teacher at the high school where she taught English. Many of the single teachers had lusted after him but he never gave any of the fawning females the time of day. The rumor mill had even circulated the "he must be gay" line. Laura and David didn't interact much at work. They were in departments with different agendas. That hadn't stopped Laura from lusting after him in private. She was not one to display her lust at work. As far as Laura could tell, he was her perfect man. She just wondered what kind of sports equipment he was carrying in his running pants. "I have watched you and wanted you for years. I bought the tract of land next to yours. Anytime you want to repeat this performance, just come on back." David placed her on her side on the blanket and walked off along the shore line.

Laura walked out of the woods to the shore of the lake. The recent storm had left but the sky was still covered with gray clouds. She stood on the shore and looked across the lake. She heard a branch break off to her right. She didn't turn. She knew who it was. "Laura, look at me." Laura turned and David took her in his arms, kissing her lips once. "Come home with me?" David asked. "We can come back to your place tomorrow and get Sara when your mom drops her off." Laura closed her eyes and nodded yes. She thought David would break her in half, he hugged her so tight. Arm in arm they set off for their new home.

limiwa
limiwa
1 Followers