Account Settled Ch. 02

Story Info
Tracey continues to be humiliated.
3.6k words
4.44
52.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kat_xx
Kat_xx
3 Followers

He lifted her head slightly and she felt him fumble behind it before her blindfold came loose and was lifted away! The sudden brightness made her blink rapidly and screw up her eyes against the light, a light she suddenly realised that was directly above her. Early evening had passed in a whirl of sexual desire and pleasure into late evening without her noticing and now the curtains were drawn and the room lights were on! A shiver passed through her as a chill from the wetness left by the ice struck her nakedness. She also realised with a jolt just how exposed that nakedness was under the main lights and again her cheeks flamed as she remembered the uninhibited writhing that her sexual heat had caused and how much he must have smiled to watch her!

But, where was he?

She looked around wildly, thinking for the moment that he had again left her to her own devices. He was just where she might have guessed, stood at the foot of the bed, between her open legs and looking up the length of her body with an even broader grin on his face than she had expected!

“Welcome back” he said “back to reality, and I haven’t even fucked you yet!”.

Nor had he, she realised, instinctively raising her head to look over the peaks of her breasts to see further down his body to where his cock still stood, the fact that it still stood giving her the information she needed. There was more to come!

He was speaking! “I think you’d better freshen up”, he said, indicating a door leading, she supposed, to a bathroom,

“You’ve got a cunt like Charlotte’s”. As he spoke he moved across to her loosened the ties around her wrists and ankles. He looked up at her and burst into full throated laughter at the look of absolute bewilderment on her face.

“You’re not familiar with the poem of the ‘Good ship Venus’, I see, Alright, let me quote you the verse in question.” He stood back, allowing her to flex her limbs and to hide her ‘Charlotte’s’ cunt, before theatrically clearing his throat and quoting;

“The mate’s wife’s name was Charlotte,
By Christ was she a harlot?
Her cunt each night, was lily white,
But by morning it was scarlet!”

His gales of derisive laughter followed her as she walked on still rubbery legs into the bathroom, her cheeks matching that poetic cunt!

In the privacy of the bathroom, Tracey came to three major discoveries. Firstly, her body was not damp with the remains of melted ice, that must have dried long since, but by sweat! Sweat generated by her overwhelming sexual excitement and by her fighting against the restraints that had held her so deliciously helpless! And even that was not the full story! The dampness inside her thighs was not just sweat, but sweat mixed with pussy juices! In fact the whole area around her pussy – pussy?, No! - “cunt”, call it her “cunt”, - much more daring and abandoned than ‘pussy’ and much more in keeping with how she felt! That whole region was soaking wet. She had been, and still was, more aroused than she’d ever been in her whole life!

Her second discovery led quite naturally from the first! She had been turned on by having to submit to Steve’s demands, even her humiliating comparison with the harlot, Charlotte, had only served to fuel the fires. Perhaps, she thought as she soaped herself under the shower, she could ask him to call her ‘Charlotte’ –“Charlotte the Harlot”, she was, she realised already his harlot, his slave, to do with as he wanted! Anything! Anything at all! No matter how perverse or humiliating, she could not envisage ever saying no to Steve. She had found an aspect of herself she had not suspected, and now she wanted to explore it to the full! She was a slut, a whore, a slave, and she was intent on enjoying her servitude!

Her third discovery was simple. She could not let tonight be a one off, it had to happen again. Already she was going through the house in her mind, looking for other work that could lead to bills that she could pay with her submission. Perhaps he would not need an outstanding bill to do this again! Her heart flew with that idea, - oh! Please let it be so! One way or another, this would happen again!

Steve would be waiting! She snapped herself out of her reverie, forced her fingers away from her clit to where they had wandered without her knowing, and stepped out of the shower. She dried herself hastily, wrapped the towel around herself and headed for the bedroom door. About a yard short of the door she stopped. He would not want her to come out of the bathroom still damp and with a towel wrapped around her body! He would want to see her naked, dry, and ready to do his bidding! She dried herself rapidly but thoroughly , mentally braced herself for whatever he should heap upon her, and stepped into the bedroom, her body once more ready for his demands.

Again he caught her out! Again he came up with something that stopped her in her tracks! Gone were the harsh electric lights, the room now was softly lit by a half dozen candles strategically placed, and Steve sat on the bed, still naked, his back against the headboard, and a tray with a bottle of wine and two glasses on the table alongside!

He smiled at her hesitation, patted the bed alongside him and said softly “Come and sit here, let’s talk a while.”

She did as she was told, her mind again reeling from the sudden change of mood, meekly accepting the arm he placed around her, drawing her close to snuggle alongside him on the bed. She raised her face questioningly to him and he lowered his, gently and briefly kissing her on the lips, the kiss taking the place of the hoped for explanation.

Steve poured wine, passing a glass to Tracey.

“What made you go along with this?” he asked after a minute.

“I don’t know really.” She replied “As they say, it seemed like a good idea at the time.” He looked at her sharply but went on quietly

“Was it because you are skint, because you fancied me, or because you wanted to taste the pleasures of submission?”

“I don’t know.” She did really, right at the back of her mind a little light came on and she was sure, without doubt, that it was the idea of submission that made her agree. The term ‘sexual plaything’ in the discussion that evening had, she now knew, struck a subconscious chord and awakened a desire within her that she just had to follow!

“Yes, you do”, he persisted, “I don’t think you’re wealthy, but you’re not broke. So which was it? Me? Or being sub?”

She wanted to tell him, to admit her feelings, but something from her upbringing prevented it. ‘Nice girls’ don’t feel like that!

“I don’t know!” she repeated, “I was drunk”. She was grasping at straws, and knew it.

“But you were sober when you got here!” Steve pointed out the obvious flaw in her reason.

She drank some more wine. “But I’d agreed then”. That was more excuse than reason!

“And you didn’t take the chance to leave when I offered it”

He refilled their glasses watching her discomfort, she was losing and knew it, but somehow could not bring herself to acknowledge what she felt!

“I don’t know what made me say yes, but, once I’d agreed I couldn’t very well back out, could I”. She flared up at him briefly, but the same sharp look as before quelled her rebellion almost as soon as it began!

“Oh?” he asked, “And is that why having to show your cunt off to me turned you on?”

Oh God! So he had noticed! Tracey felt ashamed of her responses! “I wasn’t turned on”. Her denial sounded hollow even to her!

“So you’re always as wet as that?”

“No! - I mean I wasn’t wet”.

“So sucking me off left you cold?”

She drained her glass before answering, “Yes!”

“And being tied to the bed didn’t make you randy?” He was relentless!

“No!”

“So why did your cunt almost suck that little vibrator out of my fingers?” Tracey flushed scarlet! “And is that why there was already a little wet patch on the sheets between your legs, don’t tell me you have a bladder problem!”

She felt very confused, not only stuck with a denial she could not sustain, she now had a growing arousal fed by the very humiliation of his remarks1

“Of course I haven’t” Faced with a choice of the two derogatory options she was forced into submission! “You know damn well I was hot!”

“Say that again!”, his voice was hard, demanding, determined to make sure of his victory.

“I was hot, randy, aroused, in need – how much do you want me to say it?”. Her voice cracked with emotion as she blurted out “I wanted everything you did, I wanted it ever since we tossed that bloody coin! And if there is anything else you want – then I’ll do that too!” There she’d said it!

“Yes, you will” Came a calm reply, “because that was the arrangement, until tomorrow you are mine, and don’t forget it!”

Steve swung his legs off the bed, stood up and reached out his hand to her.

“Come here”.

She stood and he led her around to the foot of the bed where the duvet lay in an untidy roll on the floor.

“Kneel there, facing the bed” His voice was not harsh, yet it brooked no refusal! Tracey knelt on the discarded duvet and Steve approached her from behind, once more covering her eyes with the blindfold. Blindfold fastened he then bent her forward so that her stomach and breasts were against the mattress while her bottom stuck up into the air and her thighs sloped away from the end of the bed! This done Steve once more pulled her arms out to the side, fastening them again into restraint cuffs that seemed to her to be fixed somewhere along the side of the bed! Now in a kind of face down crucifix position Tracey waited, strangely elated to be helpless once more and highly aroused by the thought of what might be to come. If she had known in advance, though, she might have been a little more apprehensive!

“There is one thing I want you to absolutely certain of”, Steve’s voice came from behind her, “If I ask you something, I expect an immediate, truthful answer!” At that point a hand cracked across her bare arse cheek.

‘Slap!’, and then again, ‘Slap!’ across the other cheek! Shock and pain swept through her! She reared up against her tethers, trying to move instinctively away from her pain!

“What the hell….” she began.

‘Slap!’

There came another stinging blow!

“Quiet, you cheap slut!” Steve’s voice this time was angry, “you can speak when I say, not until, I’ve got more to say to you yet!”

Yet another blow came, ‘Slap!’, sending hot pain through her! “You will learn” Steve continued, “that I don’t want sarcasm about ‘it seemed a good idea’, and I don’t want you answering me back!”

‘Slap!’ ‘Slap!’ Two more smacks came in quick succession, one across each cheek!

By now Tracey was straining away from her tormentor, her legs straight out pushing her further onto the bed, and tears were beginning to well up in her eyes,

“How dare he!” she thought, and then immediately answered herself “because I’m his to do with as he wants!”

He was speaking again, “If something I do makes you horny, you’ll damn well tell me when I ask! Your cunt doesn’t lie, that will tell me if you don’t and this will be the result of lying!”

‘Slap!’ ‘Slap!’ ‘Slap!’ More blows rained down on her bare bottom! Her arse was on fire, she knew, even though she couldn’t see, that her cheeks were glowing red from the slaps. She also knew, to her intense shame, that something about this spanking was getting to her! The quick breaths she was taking and the squirming of her body were not altogether down to the pain of her cheeks! She was getting very turned on!

“You will do as I wish now, won’t you?” She heard Steve talking, demanding her answers, but she couldn’t speak, trapped in her own little world of pain and desire. “Answer me,” ‘Slap!’ “Will you obey me?”

Still she couldn’t answer! She wanted to be hurt! She wanted to be fucked, and she didn’t know which she wanted more!

‘Slap!’ Another beautifully hard smack across her arse.

“Tell me!” Finally she spoke the words,

“Yes, I will obey you!”, the words came out in a rush and she knew that she meant it!

“Then whilst we’re at it, lets clear up another point. You are nothing but a slut, are you?” Tracey deliberately paused before answering! She knew that the pause would bring it’s reward!

‘Slap!’ ‘Slap!’ ‘Slap!’. More fuel to the fire that her arse had become, and more fuel to her arousal that was now making her grind her pubes into the mattress, trying to get some friction going to give her release!

“Yes, I’m a slut”, she finally stammered, tears rolling down her cheeks from shame and humiliation!

“And a whore?”

Again she paused and again the smacks came in retribution! But now she had given up all pretence! She lay writhing on the bed in an openly sexual way, pushing her arse back towards Steve’s stinging hands instead of away, opening her legs for him to see how aroused she was!

“And a whore!” She never knew that pleasure and pain could be so alike!

“And shall I fuck this little slut? Shall I stick my cock right up this whore’s wet cunt?”

Yesterday to hear language like that would only have brought on a feeling of revulsion, but now…!

“Oh, yes, I know how wet you are my little bitch! I can see your juices shining! You just can’t wait to be fucked, can you!” She couldn’t wait, she needed fucking, she knew she did!

“Fuck me now, Steve, please fuck me!” The very earthiness of the language serving only to make her wetter!

“Soon! very soon!” Steve’s words gave some hope to her . “But not quite yet” Hope died and even her cunt felt disappointed. “It seems you have a liking for a little pleasurable pain, lets see how true that is! Let’s see if my little tart really does enjoy the darker pleasure!”

His words gave her mind a sense of joy and foreboding, both at once, delicious fearful apprehension! Her body responded by pushing itself even harder against her restraints, thrusting her arse back and up, opening her cheeks for to view. Her body wanted anything he cared to subject her to!

She felt, rather then saw, him move around the bed and return. Then, across the back of her thigh came a sensation she had never believed possible. This was pain! This was pleasure! This was on the very limits from where intense, mind blowing, pleasure turns simply to intense, searing, pain! She gasped, a guttural, almost animal-like, moan escaping her lips! It came again, this time on the other thigh. She groaned again, her arousal turning into sexual ecstasy as she bucked against the sensations in her legs! A third time! This time higher, almost on the curve of her arse.

Now she was becoming a little more acclimatised to it and she began to understand. The pain was heat! Just a fraction away from true burning, it was the exact opposite to the ice she had experienced earlier, but much more intense! Candle wax! The penny dropped, he was dripping hot, molten wax across her. So that was why the candles! She had heard of this being done, but never thought to experience it! Again it came, and she found she wanted it! She was waiting for the next drop! Where next? Each new spot brought another low moan of ecstasy from her! On her behind, across her legs, along her back and even her arms, the spots of liquid fire rained down, sensation after sensation coursing through her!

Finally it ended, though she waited in hope and anticipation no more came, and she knelt panting from the pain and from her sexual need! Now was the time for the ice cubes, but they were not forthcoming! Nor for that matter, was anything else. Once again Steve had, it seemed, left her high, frustrated and helpless!

This time the wait was short, Steve too was in heat, he could wait no more than could Tracey! He came to kneel behind her, pushing her legs further apart, as he manoeuvred himself into position. His fingers found their way between her legs, probing for her entrance! There was no danger of him not finding his way in, she could feel that she was so wet that his entire hand was in danger! Two fingers went into her pussy, fucking in and out, bringing her once again to the boil! Then his thumb probed higher in her crack, looking for her anus and finding it! Again, there was no trouble in entry, she was soaking, her juices lubricating her anus as easily as her cunt! She’d never had anyone explore her arsehole, but she loved it. Immediately, she loved it! It gave her a sense of ultimate humiliation and ultimate daring. She wanted more! In and out thrust Steve’s fingers and thumb, finger fucking both holes harder and harder!

Tracey was in heaven, pushing back as hard as she could, seeking that last millimetre of penetration! “Oh, God, where was his cock?” No sooner had the thought gone through her mind than the digits withdrew. “Yes, this is it!” she thought! And indeed it was! Finally, after all that had happened that evening his cock was searching for her vagina! In it slid, right in, all the way in one gorgeous thrust! Tracey groaned as he withdrew so that the very tip rested between her pussy lips, before he thrust again, fast, hard, and deep. Several times he did this, but his arousal was much to great for him to resist for long, and he began fucking her properly in long strong thrusts, getting steadily faster and faster as he approached his own climax. But he had one last trick up his sleeve it seemed, for suddenly, just as uneven breathing and jerky thrusting told of his impending orgasm, he stopped and pulled out!

“It doesn’t matter, I’m on the pill, don’t stop!”, Tracey screamed silently, not daring to say anything but willing him to enter her again!

But when he did, it was not quite what she expected, for she felt the hard end of his cock pushing itself against her anal sphincter, gently but deliberately forcing a way inside! She pushed back against him, suddenly wanting this perverse intrusion, glad that he was again using her for something new! And suddenly he was in, past the ring of muscle and into her rectum.

Gently he pushed in further, easing his length into her, the juices from her sopping pussy still acting as lubricant. And then she felt his body against her arse cheeks and knew that she had him all, his entire length up inside her! This knowledge alone brought her close to orgasm, and when he began thrusting into her she knew it was only a short time away! Gently at first, then harder he moved in and out of her anus, working back up to the rhythm with which he had fucked her pussy. Again he began to breath harder, shallower, and she knew he intended to come in her arse!

Harder and harder he thrust, closer and closer they both worked towards their own orgasms. Hers came first, an earth shattering, mind blowing, orgasm that threatened to rip her mind apart She pushed wildly back at him, heedless of where his cock was thrusting, just wanting more of it inside her. And then he groaned, thrust once hard into her and she felt his cum spurting high into her arse! When his climax had subsided and her own body was back under control, Tracey did the only thing she could think of. She said

“Thank You!”.

Tracey felt the weight of Steve’s body resting against her back as he recovered from his climax, his breathing hard in ears. Gradually he regained his breath and then, his now flaccid penis slipping from her arsehole, he pulled himself away and, without a word, moved away. She heard the bathroom door open and close and the shower begin to run as Steve washed himself clean after his coupling with her! It’s ok for him, she thought, he can clean himself up, while here she was, a supposedly respectable woman, left bound and helpless, her bottom still warm from her spanking, dried candle wax still splattered all over her back and thighs, and her well fucked arsehole leaking the evidence of her anal deflowering! It was ok for her too she realised! It was no use trying to deny it any further, she really was a slut, revelling in the pain, the humiliation and even the downright degradation of the treatment he was meeting out to her. She knelt there musing over this day of revelation, this day when her humdrum lifestyle had changed to this one of perversion and pleasure, a self satisfied smile playing around her lips!

Kat_xx
Kat_xx
3 Followers
12