Account Settled Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Of course”, Roger answered, “So long as you don’t damage her.”

The two men discussed the women as they might the loan of a lawnmower.

“Georgina,” Steve called, “You will now pleasure that harlot by your side! Make her come!”

Obediently Georgina moved down the bed and leaned over ready to bring her mouth to Tracey’s cunt. Tracey spread her legs wider, ready to receive Georgina’s attentions, longing in fact, for the feel of the woman’s tongue against her clit.

“Not like that!”

Both women looked across at Steve in surprise and disappointment.

“Use this!” Steve was fishing again in his chest of drawers and withdrew from it a large strap-on dildo. Georgina accepted the contraption from Steve and, climbing off the bed, she threaded her legs through the straps and pulled it into place. The dildo was the type that had a clit stimulator at the back and it took Georgina a few moments to seat it comfortably between her pussy lips. This delay gave Tracey the chance to come to terms with the idea of being fucked by a false penis attached to a beautiful woman. And beautiful Georgina was without a doubt, with long blonde hair and a body to die for! Tracey watched as Georgina wriggled the dildo into place, appreciating the jiggle of her breasts. They were, she thought, just the kind she wished for herself, small and firm with the comparatively long pert nipples that looked right out at the world as if in defiance! She wished badly for the chance to suckle on those nipples!

Georgina stood quietly, the dildo jutting out from her pelvis, awaiting her next command, and Tracey realised then how the woman could have stood silently in the room, not revealing her presence, all the time that her husband and another man were fucking a woman in front of her. She admired Georgina’s silent obedience and vowed to learn it herself, for Steve’s sake!

“Ok, now fuck her!”

Georgina climbed back onto the bed and positioned herself between Tracey’s thighs, the tip of the dildo stabbing into the side of her pussy lips! Neither woman had experienced a strap-on before, and it was not until Tracey reached down, positioning the end of the artificial cock at the entrance to her vagina and pulling Georgina to her, that she was successfully penetrated. Georgina pushed gently and uncertainly forward, pressing the dildo further into Tracey’s waiting cunt. Tracey moved towards her in silent support, wanting this fucking, longing for the feel of the womanly body moving against her. Taking encouragement from Tracey’s movements Georgina set up a slow and sinuous rhythm, pushing herself against her partner so that the dildo filled Tracey’s vagina and it’s base pressed back against her own rapidly responding clitoris! The dildo itself had felt cool as it entered, but it had no trouble sliding inside her slippery cunt and as the coldness eased Tracey began to enjoy it’s presence! It was like being fucked by a very, very hard cock. But this cock was attached to the warm, soft, and sensuous body of a woman, and Tracey loved it!

The two women fucked gently but passionately, long firm thrusts contrasting with the hard aggressive shafting of men, and it was not long before both of them were breathing heavily and erratically as they responded to each other’s arousal. Georgina was partly supporting herself on her elbows and her hands had found their way to Tracey’s breasts, her thumbs teasing the nipples as she thrust in and out of her cunt. Tracey, in contrast, had her arms wrapped tightly around Georgina’s back, holding the woman firmly to her, and her legs were parted and pulled back as far as she could get them in order to enjoy the deepest possible penetration.

Tracey had closed her eyes when the first feelings of pleasure had passed through her, ashamed to let herself be seen to respond to a woman’s touch and very conscious of the gaze of two men watching a dildo thrusting in and out of her cunt, but a harder than usual push from Georgina caused her eyes to spring open and make contact with Roger’s gaze! For a moment the look on Roger’s face did not register understanding and she looked across to the other side of the bed to Steve, only to meet with the same look of wide eyed concentration! It was only then that movements in Steve’s shoulders made her glance down to his hands and she realised, suddenly and with a surge of horniness that both men were masturbating, wanking hard over the vision of the two women in the throes of passion!

Watching Steve’s hand moving rapidly back and forth along the length of his cock Tracey felt suddenly proud of the display that she and Georgina were presenting to the men, and she began to push back against the dildo as she began the slow climb towards orgasm.

Roger began then to grunt his approaching climax and moved forwards to the very edge of the bed, his hand moving ever more rapidly and his hips thrusting at thin air. With a final groan Roger came, spurting his cum in long gouts over the two women so that his semen splattered over Georgina’s back and arse and splashed onto Tracey’s thighs. The effect on Georgina was electrifying, she responded to her Master’s cum with little cries of pleasure and began thrusting harder and faster, wildly taking both women up towards their own respective climaxes!

Tracey’s eyes were now fastened firmly on Steve, clinging onto Georgina’s back to get the most from her partner’s ecstatic fucking, she watched in erotic abandon as he worked towards his climax. His eyes were almost closed as he concentrated on his own pleasure, but as his climax approached he too moved to the bedside, clearly also intent on cumming over the two women making love on his bed!

Tracey moved across so that she could view him better, looking now over Georgina’s other shoulder without the woman’s head in the way, and seeing this Steve signalled for her to open her mouth, his intention obvious. Leaning forward and rubbing his cock harder and harder Steve finally reached his climax, shooting his cum in long strings over the women, aiming into Tracey’s face and open mouth. His aim was by no means perfect, some of his cum hit Georgina’s shoulder, but most did land on Tracey’s lips and out-thrust tongue and she took it greedily into her mouth, savouring the saltiness of it’s taste on her tongue.

Meanwhile Georgina was reached her orgasm, thrusting the dildo hard into Tracey’s cunt she ground her pubic bone against her partner to get as much pressure as possible between her own clit and the base of the strap-on. At the height of her passion Georgina clamped her mouth over Tracey’s, forcing her tongue between her lips and searching the interior of her mouth, determined to have a share of Steve’s spunk. All this was simply too much for her. Tracey’s body exploded in a frenzy of bucking, jerking, spastic counterthrusts, her own orgasm ripping through her!

For almost a full minute the two women pushed against each other, their bodies out of control, Tracey’s pussy trying to devour the dildo, while it seemed that Georgina was equally determined to flatten her clit with it! But soon their orgasms began to fade and they lay panting in each others arms, utterly and completely spent, with the semen of the two men still running from them and mixing with the sweat that beaded their bodies.

It was Georgina who moved first, raising her head and looking around to find the approval of her Master. Roger was sitting on the ottoman against the wall, still in a post orgasmic quietness himself, and he just nodded his agreement to Georgina without speaking! Tracey, wondering what her own man thought, sought his face and felt her heart leap as Steve smiled his approval to her, one of his hands holding onto the corner of the bed headboard and the other resting on the bed beside her thigh, his penis now little more than a stub of worn flesh hiding among the forest of his pubes. He too was obviously spent, rubber legs finding difficulty in supporting him.

Withdrawing the dildo gently from Tracey’s pussy, Georgina rolled off of her friend and lay, not even bothering to hide her own pussy or even to remove the strap-on, while she, like everyone else in that bedroom, waited for her heartbeat to return to normal. The two women looked towards each other and, with a completely unconscious movement, reached out to take each other’s hand and to squeeze it gently, smiles of affection on their faces!

For probably a full ten minutes this tableau remained still, until Roger finally said, to no-one in particular, “I need a cigarette and a coffee!” hauled himself to his feet, and half walking, half staggering, made his way, still naked, to the bedroom door!

It was roughly an hour later when, coffees drunk, cigarettes smoked, and with Roger and Georgina escorted to the door and wished goodnight, that Steve finally turned to Tracey and said, “You don’t have to stay any longer if you don’t want to, you can call your account settled!”

Tracey looked across at Steve and replied, with total honesty, “I became your slut tonight, you are my Master, I will go and return at your command, my wishes no longer have relevance. Simply tell me what you wish me to do!”

12