Accountant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I've got pizza, extra ham and mushroom."

The baby started to cry, I held the carrier and let it slip between my knees. Then I started on the straps, freeing the baby and taking him up in my arms. I held him to my shoulder as I bent and slipped the carrier aside.

I stood as Samantha stood and started patting him on the back as I started to bounce him as well.

"Heather," Samantha shouted as she got to the door.

I noticed that the baby's nappy felt heavy and I walked over to where I'd put the bag. I walked back to the couch and began to go through the bag to find the wipes and a clean nappy.

I was taking the old one off when Heather walked in.

"Oh," she said with slight surprise. "You're changing his nappy."

"No need to leave him crying, he isn't the first baby I've changed."

"I'll finish off, you go and wash your hands," she said pushing herself in front of me.

"Okay," I said. "I'm getting off home in a minute; I'll pick you up in the morning."

"I'll be ready," she said giving me a smile over her shoulder.

I walked through to the kitchen where Samantha was busy at the cooker and rinsed my hands.

"I'm off now, I'm picking Heather up in the morning so see you then."

"Okay," she said, turning to me and pursing her lips for the goodbye kiss.

Our lips met and I turned with a final goodbye and left. On the drive home I reflected with a little disappointment on Samantha's views on sex in stories and I hoped the one she was reading now would make her change her mind.

After my pizza I sat down and finished editing Heather's piece and made myself a coffee before I started on my own story. After the incident in the car I had her get him to call the next day where she made him strip and then teased him before letting him fuck her.

Before I knew it bedtime was on me. I stood and stretched, feeling satisfied with the way the story was progressing. I made my usual smoke before going to bed and let my mind wander over the day's event.

Samantha wasn't around when I called for Heather, instead I walked straight through to the lounge.to find Heather sat waiting. Today she was in black leggings and a loose t-shirt.

"Hi, everything alright?"

"Yes, can you carry the bag for me?" she said standing.

I took the bag and let her lead the way out. I rushed past her and opened the car door for her to put the carrier in then handed her the bag back while I strapped the baby in.

"How's the story going?" I asked as we drove off.

"I've got to the part where I need your help," she said.

"Okay, I've got nothing urgent on today."

"I've used your idea of having her strip, but let's talk about that when you've read what I've got so far."

"Okay, you can read over what I've edited, accept or reject the changes and read the side notes while I catch up."

We drove the few minutes left in silence as I wondered about what she wanted help with precisely.

"Coffee?" I asked as I pulled into the drive

"Yes please, and can you fill the kettle."

I was carrying the bag again as I let us in, dropping it in the front room for her before walking through to the kitchen. I brought biscuits back as well and put the tray on the table.

She had the laptop out and was waiting for it to load. I peeped in to see the baby was sleeping as I sat down next to her. As I took my first sip she turned the screen to me.

"I think that's were you finished," she said looking up at me.

I put my cup on the floor and took it from her. "You can have the boss's seat today. Just press the start button and log onto your name."

She glanced at the baby.

"It's alright, I'll keep an eye on him," I reassured her.

She gave me a nervous glance then stood. I caught her looking out of the corner of my eye as I sat back with the laptop on my knees. I skimmed over the words till I got to the start of the sexy part.

She'd had the uncle's brainwashing let her remain aware enough to continue telling the story in a weird third person way. I spent a little time reflecting on how I would have written the scene with my first person style.

"Well, what do you think," she said over my shoulder.

"You're making work for yourself but it reads okay."

"I couldn't think of any other way."

"Is she going to remember after it?"

"No, but she'll feel sexually satisfied, and maybe a bit sore."

"It'll be okay then. Now how can I help?"

"Have you done all the sex you describe in your stories?"

"Most of it," I said. "I've read stories and pinched bits and pieces when I didn't know."

"I'm very inexperienced, reading and seeing pictures is not like the real thing." She said a feint blush rising in her cheeks. "I've never touched a dick, never tasted or sucked one."

Her eyes flicked away.

""This is not for sex but research but could I play with your dick to see what it's like?"

My incredulity showed on my face, my mouth hanging open even as my cock stirred in my pants.

"Please," she said plaintively. "I want to know what a real one looks and feels like so I can write about it."

"Heather...," I began torn between my swelling cock and my instinct to say no.

"Pretty please, you want me to be a good writer I need the experience," she said slipping over the back to land next to me.

"Heather," I started to say.

She put a finger to my lips and another on the bulge. "It's only this once."

"Heather," I said resignedly. "Only the once."