Accountant Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I massaged it softly while I thought about the murder and Mike's strict instructions not to talk to her mother and if he had any suspicions of her.

I released her as she moved, letting her get up for the bag. I moved into a more comfortable position as she brought out a fresh nappy with powder and wipes.

I got up as she knelt, walking over to get my now lukewarm coffee and sitting back in my armchair. This news was going to cause a big stir when it got out, the murder mystery and fraud charges were going to rake it all up again.

I looked over at Heather, I was glad for her that her father had been exonerated and I could see the boost to her spirits she'd gotten. She could face the world with more confidence with that weight gone.

She put George into the carrier and started rocking him on the cushion next to her. Dressed or undressed she was attractive to the eye and my thoughts strayed to the sex that would follow when the baby slept.

My thoughts jumped to the story. She'd sent him the PM and at the next meeting she'd introduced herself and had played to his ego and more subtly his libido.

Next would be another PM getting a bit more sexy than the last one and then next week at the meeting she would get him to tutor her. She would suggest his place using the excuse of quiet.

"I think he's asleep," she said, her quiet voice scattering my thoughts.

I looked over at her, a coquettish smile on her lips as she looked back at me.

"Time for me to thank you properly," she said standing, her eyes still on me.

I smiled back, my cock thickening with the excitement of knowing she was going to undress and surrender her body to me. She picked up the carrier and started for the door.

My cock grew firmer as I followed her, my hand slipping under my waistband to bring it upright while my eyes followed her backside, watching her tight little ass jiggle and sway.

I caught the flash of her red panties when she set the carrier down. I walked to the bed unbuckling my belt and unzipping and pushed my shorts and trousers down before sitting on the edge to ease them off with my feet.

She stepped in front of me, her hand going to the shirt buttons, working down to my erect cock poking through my shirt tails. My hands went to her stockinged thighs, sliding up her short skirt to caress her ass.

Her hands came up and pushed the shirt down over my shoulders; I released her and then caught hers as she gripped the hem of her top.

"Let me," I said, standing and freeing myself from the shirt.

She gave a giggle as she straightened up, lifting her arms and putting them on my shoulders as I reached out. I lifted it and as it uncovered her nipples I leant in and took one in my lips.

Her hands closed around me as she sighed. I pushed the top higher and swapped to the other nipple while my finger and thumb took the wet one to squeeze and rub it.

She sighed again as I began to lick, my tongue pressing over her hard fat nipple as my mouth opened slightly to take in more of her areola. She began rubbing me between the shoulder blades, her hand working up to my neck.

My hands slipped down around her waist as she kept her breasts pressed to me, feeling for the button and zip. Her hands took over and I brought them to her breasts as I started kissing and licking down over her ribs.

I licked and tickled her belly button as I squatted and slid my hands down her body to the waistband of her panties.

She pushed against me as I pulled her panties down and kissed over the tights till I felt her pubes under my lips. Her hands pressed me in as my tongue teased her pubes before slipping down into her slit.

I pushed her panties down to her ankles as her legs widened and she thrust forward. I could taste her juices as my tongue slipped into her widening lips as a moan escaped her lips.

The tips of her fingers dug into my head as I found her nub, her moan throatier as I teased it. My hands slipped up and then along the insides of her splayed thighs.

I let my thumbs massage her mound while I kissed my way back up. I sucked and licked both nipples before leaving them to my fingers and thumbs and kissed my way to her shoulder and then up and across to her waiting lips.

I could feel my cock slide up her belly as she pressed against me, her arms tight around my back as she squashed my hands on her breasts. I pulled my hands free and held her hips, lifting her as we kissed.

I turned around and laid her on the bed climbing up to kneel between her legs and lay above her, my cock touching her belly as I held myself up on my elbows.

Her arms pulled around my neck and her eyes fixed on mine as she lifted to kiss me. Her tongue played and circled mine as our lips twisted together.

I slipped my hands under her arms and pushed her up the bed, breaking the kiss but letting me start on her breasts again. I licked up the slope of one and teased her nipple before licking across to the other one.

I shifted around to kneel at her side; I brought one hand to her breast while my other slipped down the soft skin of her taut belly and into her pubes.

Her hips tilted up as my hand slid further down into her wet warm pussy. My finger found her tunnel and slipped into its silky darkness as I gently began to finger fuck her.

As her moans grew my lips traced a path down and I began to lick and massage her hood, I let my hand drop and pushed my tongue further down licking at her juices as my tongue drew nearer her tunnel.

She twisted and her hand took my calf, pulling as I lifted it over her. She shuffled down then grasped my cock, I felt the head slip through her lips into her warm wet mouth, her tongue slathering over it.

My tongue flicked over her silky folds as it wove its way to her tunnel, the taste and aroma exciting me as well as the feel of her young flesh under my hands.

She plopped my cock in and out her lips enthusiastically, her tongue following to lick as she played with it, squeezing and waggling it around.

My tongue roamed around her tunnel, stirring and licking in the loose folds as my hands smoothed over her nylon covered thighs and ass. The pure excitement of being here with her, making love to her like this with the taste of her on my lips was a pleasure in itself.

My tongue slipped back up to her hood, the tip brushing over her hard nub making her hips wriggle a little. My lips pressed down and I fluttered my tongue over it and was rewarded with a little gasp.

Her hips rose as she thrust up, her pubes pressing against my chin as her legs trembled. Her hand gripped hard as she screamed and a shudder ran through her.

I leant up as she jerked, my hands slipping to the bed as she writhed below. I moved over and turned around the side of her to kneel beside her.

"Turn over," I urged her.

She rolled and I pushed a knee between her legs as my hands went to her hips to pull her up. I held my cock and brushed the head into her folds to start her moaning again.

As I pushed my head into her tunnel she pressed back eagerly. I felt the tingle grow as I squeezed in, her tight little tunnel sliding up to envelop me, giving a little grunt as she rammed herself up against me.

"Oh god," she said. "That feels so big, so wonderfully full and big."

I smiled to myself, thankful for my outsize cock as I began to rock my hips and fuck her. Her hips twitched and jerked under my hands and she started to grunt with my stroke.

She screamed 'Yes' into the pillow as I felt the spasms grip my cock and I held her trembling shuddering body to me as I felt her relax. I waited my hands firm on her hips as my cock throbbed inside her.

As she recovered I started slowly, my hips barely moving as she began to push back. I lengthened my stroke and rocked a little faster as the pleasure grew, feeling the little ball of tightness swelling in my groin.

In less than a minute my seed exploded into her and I was left clinging onto her hips as I surrendered to the moment trembling and gasping as I felt her fingers urgently massaging her clit as she sought her release.

As she jerked the pressure of her spasm popped me out and I sat back exhausted on my heels while she flopped down gasping for her own breath.

I felt ecstatic looking down on her, the smooth curves of her figure as she lay sprawled on my bed, the knowledge that she would welcome my touch or kiss and willingly share her body and sate my desires.

She turned over and looked up to me, her eyes shining and a broad smile on her face.

"If I could capture that in words...." she sighed.

My admiring eyes tracked down her, firm breasts, her flat stomach and the bushy vee of dark red curls against the white of her skin with pink slit in her plump mound peeking through.

"That tingly golden hazy feeling when the pleasure fills you and nothing else matters," she continued pushing herself to sit up and face me.

I wanted to capture the beauty in her, to express the way she was so special, the way my heart beat wildly at the sight of her sitting nude before me.

She reached forward and caught my arms, pulling me forward into her embrace and seeking out my lips. I lay her back down as we kissed, happy at her closeness, gently massaging her head and neck as I rested on my elbows.

She broke the kiss and looked at me. "You get more wonderful every time, you'll have me bursting with joy if you carry on."

"And you are my fountain of youth," I replied. "You make me feel wonderful as well."

I leant in and gave her a quick kiss. "We ought to get up and dressed."

"Uh uh, I want to stay here in your arms." She said pulling me tighter.

I gave a chuckle. "Let's roll onto our sides then."

"Okay," she giggled.

We rolled, not to our sides but onto my back with her on top. She gave a giggle as she sat up. She smiled at me, a gleam in her eye.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just feel so happy." She paused for a fraction. "I want to do something nice for you, make it special for you as well."

"I don't need 'special'," I said softly. "You're all I need. Being here with me is as 'special' as it gets."

"But I feel guilty. I just lie there while you give me orgasm after orgasm. I want you to have more fun."

"I get all the fun I need, I like giving you orgasms but I've got a one shot cannon, it takes time to reload. You won't hear me complain about our lovemaking."

She leant forward to kiss me. "I love you, I love that you're good at lovemaking, I love the stories you write and the kind of man you are. I'll marry you if you'll ask me."

"Oh Heather, I'd so love to believe we could make it work but it's a big decision to make, it won't be that easy to undo...."

"Just say no we'll still have the days."

"Give it a week, have a think and we'll talk about it next Friday."

"I'm ready now, I won't change my mind. I want to have your babies."

The thought of my eighteen year old flashed through my mind.

"Heath...."

She cut me off with a kiss, then another and another as she peppered my lips. She gave a sigh and laid her head on me as she brought her legs up to lie full length along me.

I let her lie another five minutes before wriggling under her.

"Oh all right," she said grumbling.

She pushed herself up and moved to the edge of the bed. I rolled and planted my feet on the floor and looked around for my clothes.

"Toilet," she said after gathering hers.

I watched her sexy figure go and then looked back to put my shorts and trousers on before picking up my shirt and the carrier.

"I'm taking him down," I shouted as I walked out.