Accountant Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled myself. "That's the first time I've done that. I've used it on myself and just popped it into that story for something different."

"Well it works, you should find a way to patent it."

"It's already been done by the Victorians as a cure for female hysteria," I said laughing.

"That beats smelling salts."

I laughed harder at the thought. Her laughter subsiding she bent down and picked up the hose and replacing it in the holder then reached around my shoulder to turn the water back on.

We washed each other and she got a half hearted response from my cock even though I enjoyed her soapy hands, she was ready for more, her nipples getting hard as my hands brushed over them.

We dried and I left her primping her hair to go back to lie down on the bed feeling drained still as the euphoria faded to a dream. Sam came in looking fresh and frisky as she strode across.

I let my head flop down as she climbed on the bed, my eyes still following her as she loomed over me. Her hand took my cock as she lay down and snuggled up.

We lay quietly as she played with my cock, coaxing it to swell but not to stiffen.

"Is the poor thing worn out?" she said waggling it.

"Give it another ten minutes," I said.

"Mm," she said looking up at me. "Shall we sixty nine then?" she suggested.

I smiled inwardly as I replied. "Yes."

She rolled onto me and turned around, her feet slipping down over my shoulders as my hands came up to her hips to guide her as she took up my cock again.

She sucked my helmet as my tongue touched her splayed lips. I felt the purr in her throat as my tongue flicked over them, my hands now massaging her firm ass and thighs.

My cock stiffened a little more as her mouth worked on it, the pleasure and arousal there despite its lack of enthusiasm. I tasted the fresh juices of her arousal, and shifted slightly to start on her clit.

She wriggled as my tongue trailed over it and I began to massage her hood. Within a minute she was beginning to wriggle and thrust. My hands shifted back to her hips as I pushed in to suck on her clit.

She squealed as she arched up, shifting her lips under my tongue. I lapped at her cum, feeling it trickle down my tongue as I licked around the wrinkled entrance.

As her shudders stopped she collapsed back onto me. Her hot gasping breath wafting over my balls. I was happy to lay there while she recovered, her pussy an inch away, its musky aroma filling my nostrils.

She eased herself up and turned herself around to step off and pull back the covers. As she climbed under I swung off to stand.

"Turn the light off for me," she said giving me a sweet smile.

I did as I was bid, walking back over in the dark to climb in with her. She backed up to me and I turned to spoon her, one hand cupping her breast.

I focused drowsily at her as she gave me a kiss and told me she'd see me later. Sometime after I opened my eyes again as my bladder demanded I empty it.

The lounge and kitchen were empty and I put the kettle on and checked the fridge for egg carton in the hope there were enough to make scrambled eggs.

As they neared readiness I popped the bread in the toaster and gave it a final stir as I turned the heat down. Heather walked in holding George in her arms.

"Breakfast?" she asked. "It's nearly eight o clock."

"Ah ha," I said watching for the toast to pop.

"Is the kettle hot?" she asked walking over to the counter.

She was dressed in jeans and an old sweatshirt, her hair pulled and banded at the nape of her neck.

"Yes, I just boiled it for coffee."

"I'm going to warm some food for him." she said opening the cupboard and removing a bowl.

My toast sprang up and my attention turned to the food. I joined her at the breakfast bar.

"Write anything last night?" I asked casually.

"A couple of pages then you came up to bed."

"Noisy were we?"

"I was jealous of her when I heard her shriek the second time."

"I'll tell you how I did it on Monday."

"It would be better if you showed me," she said with a giggle.

"It's a deal," I said grinning at her.

She smiled back at me as she stood and crossed over to the counter. I carried on eating and thought about the groceries I needed on our Saturday shop.

Sam came in as and gave me a smile as she walked to the hallway door.

"Just change my boots," she said. "Put the kettle on for tea," she added turning to Heather.

I finished off my food and walked the plate over to the sink.

"I'll do that," Heather said as she reached over to the stove to take the pan as well.

"No, you feed the baby, I'll make the tea as well."

"Thanks," she said flashing me a smile.

She took the bowl as I opened the dishwasher and put my stuff in. She walked off to the door as I turned to the teapot. I was waiting for it to brew when Sam walked back in.

"Ready for your shopping?" she asked as she walked over.

"Whenever you are," I replied.

"Let me have the tea and we can be off."

"Ah ha," I answered pouring a cup for her.

She walked through to the lounge where Heather was still feeding George.

"There's tea in the pot," I said walking to the couch.

"Thanks," she answered, glancing up.

Sam sat next to me and stretched before sitting back.

"I'll be buying extra tinned today, I'll get the fresh on Sunday next week." She said putting her hand on my thigh.

"I'll shop with you then," I said relaxing back next to her.

"Yeh, that'll be okay."

She stretched forward and picked up her cup and sat back. Heather left before she finished. I stood with her as she finished, walking through behind her.

I loaded my things into my car then helped get the rest in from her car. I had chilled and frozen so after a quick peck goodbye I drove home. I felt a relief as I pulled up at my house.

I'd thought again about Sam and her plans, with the real culprits found she would have access restored quickly enough, undoubtedly Heather would get some in the will but her mother wanted to go wild with the rest.

I decided to make this my last weekend with her and say yes to Heather moving in. I'd talk to her about it Monday, make plans then. Personally my first thoughts were a fait accompli, wait till she was away next weekend and do it then.

I'd have to find some reason to duck Wednesday but a tummy bug or something would cover that. I felt quite cheerful as I sat down with my coffee after packing everything away.

I turned the news on and began to prepare the vapouriser for a toke. I half listened as my imagination pictured her excitement when I told her, dropping it casually to her just before we made love.

I had my 'smoke' and took my coffee over to switch on the computer. My email box had nothing of real interest and I belatedly submitted the final two chapters and had a quick browse of the forums.

I clicked Word up and opened the story. Within a few minutes I was back into the story and covering the scene where she got him to look at her work and give her some advice.

He was going to come around to her flat and read her work there in exchange for dinner. I had him almost preening himself as she added a sexual sub text to the conversation.

I had her teasing him, greeting him made up with perfume and a sexy dress, when I finally broke for food. I was still mulling over the plot as I wandered over to the kitchen and decided lunch would be a pizza.

I worked steadily through the afternoon with my thoughts straying to Heather and Sam as tea time neared. Sam could have one more good night before I finished with her.

My mind was calm and settled as I drove back up, even if Heather was only going to be a six month fling my break with Sam was obviously coming and this way would end all the cheating.

She was not visible in the window when I pulled up in the yard but came to the door with a cup in her hand as I walked over. She gave me a quick kiss.

"Shepherd's pie tonight," she said as we walked into the kitchen.

"Fine by me," I answered.

"The kettles hot if you want coffee."

"No not at the moment."

She walked with me through to the lounge and sat with me on the couch.

"Have you got any more good stories?"

"Would you like a medieval one with wizards and magic?"

"Has it got lots of sex?"

"Yes, I think he makes love to half a dozen girls along the way."

"That'll do then. I've been reading other stories on the site, some of them a just ridiculous."

"I know."

"There are a lot of gay and lesbian stories, what's the most popular genre?"

"Incest, I think then non consent, why?"

"Oh nothing really, I just wondered."

I nodded, wondering if it was only curiosity, not that it really mattered.

"Well, I better get on with tea," she said standing.

I leant over and picked up the remote as she walked off, turning on the news and settling back to wait.

"Heather," I heard her shout seconds before wheeling the trolley in.

I sat up and put the remote on the table as she stopped, standing to collect my plate. She turned the TV over after she sat down and I sat next to her as an old episode of Friends started to play.

Heather came in dressed in white leggings and a t-shirt carrying George against her shoulder, the soft alluring lines of her figure held my eye as she bent to put George down, the tightness of the leggings over her ass making her look quasi-nude.

Heather took the trolley out when she finished while I took care of George in return for her bringing me back a cup of coffee. We then sat and watched the entertainment channel till some film started.

Heather disappeared upstairs to put George to bed and Sam and I got comfortable on the couch and settled in to watch the rest of the film. As I came to the end I pulled my hand from her blouse and nudged her.

"I have to go the toilet," I said.

She leant forward, stretching and yawning. I slipped out and hurried to relieve myself. She had just her panties on when I got to her bedroom and turned to face me as she teased me by easing them slowly down while I began on my shirt buttons.

I had my shirt off when she stepped out of them.

"See you in the shower," she said gaily.

I hurriedly unbuckled my belt and unzipped. I pushed my trousers down and bent to free myself before quickly crossing to join her in the shower, my cock hard and willing tonight.

She was squatting, the shower head between her feet, she had a small hard spray playing over her pussy and the look on her face told me she was enjoying it. She had something else besides my big cock to remember me by now.

I stepped around her and put my knees against her back and stooped down to cup her breasts, my fingers and thumbs clamping onto her nipples.

She leant back against me, my cock sinking into the plastic of her shower cap. As her nipples hardened I stopped rolling them and started to squeezed and pull on them.

She was two finger fucking herself as the jet played over her clit, moaning and grunting as her body pressed back against me. I held her as she shuddered and fell forwards onto her knees screaming in ecstasy.

"Oh god," she said between gasps.

"Oh god," she repeated as she straightened.

My hands went to her shoulders, she twisted to look up and saw my hard cock inches above her.

"Fuck me," she ordered as she turned and stretched forward onto her hands with her ass rising up.

I dropped to my knees and reached down to guide it in. I felt the hot spray was over my head as I stroked her folds, giving me an unexpected but delightful jolt of pleasure.

I felt the tingle of pure pleasure as it squeezed slowly into her tight tunnel. I felt the spray splash over my balls as she groaned, her ass wriggling against my thighs as I felt the hot water splash down them.

I started slowly, giving her a good length as I felt the thrill of it pushing in and out of her tight pussy.

"Faster," she urged.

I sped up and soon had her moaning and swaying as I pounded away. She soon started pushing back, the water spraying along my cock as she thrust against me.

I held her hips tight as she started bucking, her 'Yes' a shout rather than a scream as she slammed into me. I felt the spasms as she stiffened and then shuddered.

I let her slip off as she sagged and rested on her elbows, her forehead on the floor.

"Oh sweet Jesus," she said softly through her ragged breath as she pushed herself up.

I scrambled up behind her my cock starting to droop as it brushed against her ass when she stooped for the shower head. I stepped back as she straightened and turned.

"Let's just go to bed," she said leaning over to rehang it and turn the water off.

I was barely wet as it took me only seconds to dry down my legs. That was nearly all she had to dry as well and I was surprised to see her not stop to tidy her hair first but walk through while she was only half dried.

I tossed my towel in the soiled bin and followed, seeing her climb onto the bed and roll onto her back, legs splayed. My cock stiffened as I climbed on after her and crawled between her legs, the sight of her swollen pussy making me even harder still.

I leaned over her, my hand guiding it in for the second and final time. It slid in smoothly, her tunnel gripping with a silky soft pressure that had my helmet tingling.

There were a few slow strokes as I started and then I sped up. Her feet wrapped around my thighs as she grabbed my forearms, her hips rising up as a soft moan escaped her lips.

I pounded on as she grew more excited, trembles turning to shivers as her hips started to squirm and thrust. Her fingers dug into my arms as her hips surged up and I felt the waves of pleasure squeezing my cock.

I paused as she lay back panting, her fingers still gripping my wrists. As her breathing slowed she opened her eyes and looked down at me. I grinned back at her smiling face and started rocking my hips again.

She was moaning and playing with her nipples and breasts when I felt the first signs of mine, the ball of warmth and pressure along with the stabs of pleasure in my groin had me thrust that little bit harder and faster till I exploded and filled her with my seed.

I collapsed onto my elbows, my breath rattling in my throat and my heart beating fourteen to the dozen. I felt her arm snake down between us as her fingers went for her clit and edged me up a bit.

Her contractions as she came seconds later forced my shrinking cock out. I pushed up and turned to collapse next to her, my legs draped over hers.

I felt her leg shift under mine as she rolled over to face me.

"I'm going to miss you next week," she said as she rubbed a hand on my back.

I turned my face from the pillow to see her smiling at me.

"I'll have to take a waterproof dildo," she said with a little laugh.

I gave her a weak smile, thinking of the irony

"Come on, let get into bed properly," she said rolling away to the edge of the bed.

I rolled to the other side, standing to pull the cover down. She walked over and switched out the light then joined me in bed, snuggling up with her leg looped over mine.

She was up and gone when I woke. The stubble on my chin wasn't a pretty sight in the bathroom mirror as I cleaned my teeth, I would be glad when I got home and had a proper shower with clean clothes to change into.

Breakfast was a bowl of muesli which I took to the lounge to eat while watching the news. Sam came back in while I was in the kitchen rinsing out my bowl.

"Heather can come with me tomorrow," she said. "I'll drop her at yours on the way home if you like."

"Yes that's okay, I won't be going anywhere."

"I'm still wondering what they want."

"It's probably just routine," I answered reassuringly.

"Yeh, I just hope it's good news, it's been dragging on long enough."

"Mm," I said.

"Are you off then?" she asked taking a step closer.

"Ah ha," I affirmed. "I need a shave, my chins like sandpaper."

She chuckled and put her hands to my shoulders as she leant in to kiss me.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said as she stepped back.

"Yes, I have to see to restocking the chalets," she said turning.

I watched her go before turning to the back door, a little disappointed that I hadn't seen Heather. I drove home feeling slightly sad that it would be my last time but with the excitement of Heather moving in more than countering it.

By the time I got home I had reversed myself on telling Heather on Monday, with the excitement I felt I wondered if she could contain the secret and it might be better to tell her on Friday as I had originally promised.

I went straight for a shower, shave and clean clothes then downstairs for a coffee and catch up on the news while I built a smoke before I started back on the story.

My thoughts were more on the change that was happening in my life than writing. There would no doubt be gossip in the town with me condemned for cradle snatching.

Heather's reputation would take a hit as well but as long as we were together that would be water off a ducks back. If the worse came to the worse then there was no magic elixir in the water to make us stay here.

I had a light lunch and then sat and watched some political talking heads show till it annoyed me with one of the pompous blowhards advocating military intervention to prevent nuclear proliferation.

I went back to writing, choosing to work on my unfinished previous story. It took me a little while rereading to get back into the characters mind-set and the scene.

I wrote on till tea time when I indulged myself in another smoke with my coffee and some infotainment on the discovery channel about some prehistoric underwater settlement in India.

I had seventeen hundred words written by the time I quit. I was pleased with how well it had gone, the story line developing nicely. I put some music on and made myself a rare cup of hot chocolate before taking my bedtime smoke.

My morning run in the sun put me in a good mood and I felt fit and ready to face the world when I took my coffee through to the front room to catch the latest news before starting work.

I sat down at the computer and called up my accounts package. It was strange not having to collect Heather and I wondered what time the interview was, I didn't remember her telling me.

It was getting near lunch time, and I'd balanced the set of accounts I was working on. I was beginning to wonder what was taking them so long when my phone rang.

The unknown number was Heather from the police station.

"It's me," she said.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I don't know, I'm waiting for mother and when I just asked they said 'It'll be a while yet'. The baby needs his dinner soon or he'll start complaining."

"I'll come and get you," I said already walking to the front door.

I was as puzzled as she was when I arrived, the only reason I could think of was if she was somehow involved but that didn't figure either unless she was somehow connected to the two fraudsters.

She was sitting in the reception bouncing an unhappy George on her lap when I walked in.

"Thank god you're here," she said lifting George to her shoulder as she stood.

"The car's is just down the road," I said, looking around and noticing the officer on duty hadn't even looked up. "You take George and I'll bring your bag and carrier."

"Thanks," she said walking past me.

I collected the tings and caught up with her. I let her ride with a crying George in her lap instead of safely in his carrier and was a more cautious driver on the way home.

I let her in and followed her through to the kitchen. I put the carrier down and started to rummage in her bag for the jar of food.

"Be careful, there are dirty nappies in there," she said taking the kettle.

I peered into the bag and retrieved the jar to set it on the counter in front of her.