Accountant Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And my nub," she said smiling at the thought.

"I can test that later," I said smiling, reaching to take it from her hand.

She smiled back at me and started to gather the others up and put them away. I put it down and stood then climbed on the bed behind her. She leant back and I pulled the towel from her hair and picked up the wide toothed comb to start to ease the tangles out.

She sat patiently while I worked and within fifteen twenty minutes it was done.

"That alright?" I said as I leant back.

She shook her hair out and ran her fingers though it as I dropped the things over the side of the bed.

"Yes, that feels fine," she said leaning back slightly.

My hand went to her shoulders, my fingers kneading her flesh.

"Mm," she said bringing her hands behind to lay them on my thighs.

I slipped my hands down to cup her breasts and gently rubbed my palms over her nipples. Within seconds they were firm and rolling under my hands as she laid further back against me.

She turned, drawing her legs from between mine and turned to stretch up and kiss me. I slipped my arms around her and tipped us sideways. She rolled me back and scrambled on top of me to continue the kiss.

She broke it and laid her head on my shoulder, looking at me. I could feel my cock thickening under her leg and she felt it too, her hand slipping down to pull it up as her leg lifted.

It surged in her hand as soon as she grasped it, making her giggle as her hand slipped up to grip my helmet. I sighed with the pleasure of her touch, feeling a shiver of anticipation run through me.

Her leg slipped across mine as she opened then and pushed herself up to look at me.

"Can I?" she asked

"Yes," I answered without really knowing whatever it was she was asking for.

She straightened up and raised her hips to guide me in and then sighed as she eased herself slowly down. I felt the glorious burst of pleasure as her tight tunnel swallowed my up.

She paused a second as her eyes closed and a broad smile spread across her face. She began to rock with long deep strokes and then as the lines of tension grew in her face she got faster and shorter turning up the pleasure for me.

I lay back, a sigh escaping my lips as she slapped against me. I watched as her breasts bounced and her hair flicked around over her shoulders and half hid her face.

I felt her twitch as the first shiver ran through her and her knees squeezed slightly. Her mouth fell open as the expression on her face turned to joy and she shuddered to a halt with her grunts turning to a scream of 'Yes....'

I felt her tunnel grip me as the waves of pleasure washed through her then, with a groan, she collapsed softly onto my waiting hands and I pulled her to me.

She turned her head in and I felt her breath wafting over my cheek as she panted. I brought my hand up and brushed the hair from her face. Her eyes were on mine when I looked back with her lips curled in a broad smile.

"Oh, I'm just so glad for everything," she said lazily. "I think we were fated for each other."

"On the same page?" I said teasing her.

"Yes," she said chuckling. "A story with a happy ever after ending."

She pushed herself up and my softened cock slipped out of her.

"Oh," she said, disappointment colouring her voice.

She squirmed around, dropping off the side of me and turned to grasp my slippery cock. It surged back up as she gave it a tentative stroke and then I felt her hair brush tantalisingly across my abdomen as she leant over and took my head in her mouth.

My head fell back as her mouth engulfed it. The pleasure washed over me as she began to bob and a small throaty groan escaped my lips. I stretched out and closed my eyes to enjoy her ministrations.

My mind was focused on the pleasure. The touch of her hand on my thigh, her hair brushing across me and the soft feel of her tongue and mouth on my helmet.

I felt the knot in my groin swell and my hips tremble, my movements spurring her to redouble her effort as her hand shifted to cup my balls and give them a soft squeeze.

I grunted as my hips jerked and my hot seed flooded her mouth. Her grip tightened as she gulped and gulped again as the second spurt filled her mouth again.

I lay back, my chest heaving and my senses reeling. I could feel the jolts as she sucked and licked at the eye to scoop up the last vestiges of my cum.

I felt her move and then she was cuddling into my side, her arm across my chest and her knee across my groin as she lay on my shoulder. I felt ready to sleep and turned my head to her.

"Shall we get under the covers," I asked quietly.

She gave me a squeeze, "Mm," she sighed.

She rolled backwards, her hand trailing across me and then sat up. I sat up and swung my legs around to slide off the bed. She followed me off and went to the cot to peek in at George while I walked to the bathroom and switched the light out there.

She had the covers back and was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me. I shut the door with my foot and reached up to flick the light switch, walking over to her in the dark.

She stood up and I walked into her outstretched arms. She pulled me tight as I wrapped my arms around her then she sat and giggled as she rolled us onto the bed.

I brought her around as I pulled the covers over us. She turned her back to me and snuggled against me. I rolled to spoon her and let her pull my hand onto her breast and then softly rubbing her fingers on the back if it

I gave it a squeeze and bent to kiss her shoulder.

"We're going to be so happy, you've made my dreams come true." She said softly turning her head to me.

"And you'd be my wish from a genie," I whispered in her ear then stuck my tongue out and licked her earlobe.

She giggled and brought her hand up to touch my cheek. "Shall we sleep now?"

"I'm ready," I said lying back on the pillow.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be a virgin for you but you're getting one first. The one and only man I'm going to sleep with," she said before straightening her head and lying it down.

I nearly spoke my thoughts that virginity was for your first love but thankfully kept them 'behind the hedge of my teeth' as the Greeks would say.

I leant forward again and gave her shoulder another kiss. "That makes you the last woman I'll sleep with, talking of which aren't we supposed to be doing that now."

I gave her another kiss. "See you in the morning," I said softly in her ear and lay back.

"I can't wait," she said with a giggle.

I gave her one last squeeze and lay quietly enjoying the thrill of having her in my arms till sleep took me.

The end.