Accountant Discovers Blacks

Story Info
Older lady accountant discovers blacks and her world changes.
3.9k words
4.3
94.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobbiew
bobbiew
2 Followers

I am a 48 year old woman who has a very successful job as a CFO for a small but growing company. When I was in college, I majored in accounting and then got my MBA from a very prestigious University on the west coast. While getting my MBA, I met and married my present husband and we have two lovely grown, married daughters who live not far from us and they have blessed us with four grandchildren. My husband and I are very comfortable with each other and love each other. I am a big woman, 5' 10" tall and 150 pounds. I'm not fat but I'm big. I have very large breasts and hips although I pride myself that my waist is 11 inches less than my hips. My big bosoms are hard to hide. I usually wear a suit and rarely take it off because I always get snide remarks from the gallery. I was not a sexual person and I rarely thought about sex during my working day. At my age I fight looking dowdy, and I think I do a pretty good job of it. My daughters say I look much younger. I love their saying that but I have to remember that they are my daughters.

I worked my trade for about one year after getting married and then had the first baby and didn't work again for eighteen years. As the girls were leaving the nest, I got an offer from an old friend of my husband and I, to be his CFO for a little electronic company he was starting. I didn't need much of a salary, so I was perfect for his start-up company. I was 42 and anxious to get out of the house because I was bored.

The company prospered immediately and we acquired, over the first three years, four small companies in our business that we made divisions and so we had five divisions in five separate locations. They all did very well and we went public and I made a lot of money. The president and I traveled to these divisions, which were in two states and hundreds of miles from each other, once a month to review programs, progress, and general health of the divisions. As the company grew, the president was often unable to attend these monthly meetings but I found them to be very useful to make sure the whole company was going in the same direction.

Another reason I wanted to make these monthly trips was I began to enjoy the freedom of being alone and having private time for myself after the reviews. Raising two girls about the same age takes all of your time and you have no "down time". I was enjoying my "down time" for the first time. One evening after an all day meeting at a division, I went to my hotel and stopped at the bar for a drink. I noticed that the bar was filled with a lot of prosperous looking black men. I asked the bartender why and he said that the state-wide Black Company Executives Council was meeting for two days to discuss mutual problems like any professional group might do. I had never heard of them but not surprisingly since we never dealt with them. The quality that was pervasive from the men was that they were very handsome and self-assured. I had never looked at black men as handsome or not handsome but I had to admit they were good-looking. I ordered another drink and as it was delivered, a huge, well- dressed black gentleman said this drink was on him and would I mind a little company for a while. He was very handsome and well spoken. He was about 6'6" and massive. It ended up that we had gone to the same college for undergraduate work, he on a football scholarship, but he had gotten his MBA from a different University and at a later time. He was 38 years old, seven years my junior. He ran a $5M per year electronic fabrication plant and had started it from scratch. He was successful and proud of it and I didn't blame him.

We talked some more and had another drink. His friends said they were leaving and he said that he was tired and he would pass on going to dinner with them. They all smirked a little but no one said anything. When they left we were the only ones at the bar and he leaned over and whispered in my ear "your breasts are driving me crazy. I have got to see and play with them!" With that he put his hands underneath both breasts and held them up as if he was weighing them. I caught my breath and didn't know what to do. My pussy started to get wet and I was breathing heavily. I wanted to pull myself away but I also wanted him to do whatever he wanted to me. He kissed me lightly on my lips and asked me if we could go to my room and have dinner. I was so excited I could only nod yes as we picked up our belongings and went upstairs.

You have to understand that I had never done anything like this. I hadn't even imagined it. But his manner and confidence were such that I knew I couldn't resist him. We got in the elevator and he took my hand and put it on his crotch. I couldn't believe what I felt! My husband has a very thin seven-inch penis and this bulge felt twice as long and four times thicker. By the time we got to my room, I needed to take off my panties or get my skirt wet.

I didn't have to worry about that. He took me in his huge arms and started to take off my clothes as soon as we were in the room. I just wanted to get his cock out to look at it. I unzipped him and he had no shorts on so his penis came out in my hand. It was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. I'm not a child but I almost came as I just looked at his magnificent cock. It looked like it was more than a foot long (later I found out it was thirteen inches).I have given my husband about twenty blow jobs in our twenty years together, always when I had way too much to drink. With this cock, I dropped to my knees and started to suck and take as much of it in my mouth as I could. The head of his cock was massive and so black that as I licked it and got it wet, it shone with a purple color. He got me completely naked and laid down on the bed and had me straddle him as I sucked so that he could fondle my breasts and twirl my nipples as he watched me suck him. He called me a black cocksucker and big titted slut for black men. He said that after he was done with me he was going to call a few of his friends to fuck me. That got me so excited that I came from just hearing his words. Just as I started to spasm, he shot the biggest amount of cum into my mouth that I had ever had. I almost came again as I swallowed every drop. He told me I was a good cocksucker and when he was through with me, I would be a great cocksucker. I could hardly wait!

We lay on the bed to recover for what I hoped would be a long fuck and so I dropped down and started to suck him again hoping to speed up the process. He got hard fairly quickly and put his huge cock in my slit while not quite putting it in my pussy, which is where I wanted him. I begged him to put it in me. He finally held my heels and pushed my legs up near my ears. I didn't think I could spread that far but when I was wide open, he slowly slid his monster into my dripping hole. To say I liked what he was doing would not come close to describing the pleasure he was giving me. My pussy felt like it was not only stretched its full length but my hole felt like it probably was about as big as when I gave birth, except that it felt wonderful. I knew that, for the first time, my pussy was completely full. He started to hump me faster and faster, all the while calling me a whore, cocksucking slut, and a lot of other phrases that just got me hotter. I joined in and told him to pound my cunt until it wore out and other hot phrases that I could think of. I never talk like that and so it seemed to make me hotter by saying all the nasty things I could think to say. He rolled me on my side and then on my stomach while continuing to pound me. I just kept cumming and cumming! He put a finger up my ass, which was a first for me, and when he said he was going to fuck my ass the next time we had sex, I had a huge orgasm with two of his fingers up my asshole!

He wanted to take a break and he ordered dinner to be delivered to the room. When the food was delivered, it was brought in by a black man that my lover obviously knew. My man, George, told the other man to have a beer and ordered me to suck this man off! I refused and George and the other man got up to leave. Since I had never in my life had sex like I just had, and had never cum ten or twelve times like I just did, I couldn't bear the thought of George leaving. I told them both that I would suck the other man and George made me beg the other man to let me suck his cock. As I started to suck, and his cock was another huge cock like George's, I got hot and started to rub myself. George stopped me and slid his cock into my throbbing cunt. While I was sucking, I had another four huge orgasms like I have never experienced, and they both shot their loads in me about the same time. The other man, who looked to be about twenty, didn't get soft and wanted to fuck me. Since I had just sucked him and swallowed his cum, I thought - why not? After a nice ten minute pounding in a lot of positions he squirted in me and then had me clean his cock with my mouth.

George and the other man, and I never knew his name, got dressed and left together. I begged George for his business card and he gave it to me as he kissed me goodbye. After they left I tried to put together what I had just experienced. I couldn't keep control of myself. The sex I just had was so good that first, I was still very excited, even though I had just come more times in one night than I do in a year. Secondly, I knew that I must have George again, no matter what. Thirdly, I was going to reevaluate my life because I sensed a huge change in me that scared me and yet excited me like I have never been excited before. For as long as I could, I was going after the experience I had as much as I was able, no matter what the consequences.

George lived in the town where we first met and instead of returning to my home as I had originally planned, I told my husband that something had come up which made me have to stay another day. I called George at his office the next day at 7:30am and was lucky to get him in his office before his secretary got to work. I told him that I needed him very badly and could he please come to my room ASAP. He told me he could be there in fifteen minutes and that he would have a surprise for me. I hoped it would be his huge cock fully hard.

When he arrived, the surprise was his secretary was with him and she was a 35 year old white woman whom George had obviously been fucking. I told myself that I was experiencing more in two days with George than I had in my whole life. We all quickly got naked and George lay on the bed with his beautiful cock sticking straight up. Mary, his secretary, climbed on his pole with her pussy and George had me sit on his face. He didn't just lick my clit, he licked my entire crack including my ass and gave me at least ten intense orgasms during the time it took for him to come in Mary's cunt. He opened my cunt and then my ass hole with his fingers and told Mary that he wanted to fuck me in my ass as she watched. That caused me to cum like a gusher! He pulled out of Mary and she quickly sucked him clean and then George told the two of us to start pleasing each other.

Mary seemed to know what to do. She started to kiss me and fondle my breasts and nipples. She sucked on my nipples until they were sticking out about an inch and slowly kissed her way down to my crotch. We had been standing and she sat me on the bed and spread my legs and started to suck on my pussy lips. I felt so good that I lay back to enjoy what she was doing and she moved on the bed so that she straddled my face with her legs and lowered her cum dripping cunt onto my face. I knew what I liked and so I did what I like to her and she seemed to really enjoy it. I had George's fuck juice dripping into my mouth along with her juices and my face was getting very wet. We both came a few times until George told me to get on my hands and knees so that he could fuck my ass. I did what he asked and he got a lot of Vaseline and put it all over his cock and my ass and started to slip his cock into my ass. In the meantime, Mary got under me and sucked my nipples very hard and I was surprised that it made me very hot. Of course, George's cock in my asshole had something to do with it. After he got all the way in and loosened me up he started to fuck my ass hard. Mary went between my legs and started to suck on my cunt lips, which, when swollen, hang down about two inches, as George plowed away in my ass. Again, I had another ten or eleven intense orgasms the likes of which I had never experienced with my husband. As George was ready to cum, he shot one squirt in my ass and then pulled out of my ass and put the head in Mary's willing mouth and came down her throat. I saw that she took almost the whole cock into her mouth as he came and I told myself that I would ask Mary how she did that.

After he came, George had Mary and I sixty-nining with me on top. As she licked my gash, George told me that his cum was oozing out of my ass and dripping into Mary's mouth as she licked me. Just that thought made me come strongly again. After we both came a few times we both lay on the bed next to one another with our heads on the pillows and while gently fondling each other we talked about our getting to know George.

My story was quick since we just met last night. Mary interviewed for a secretarial position at George's company. She dressed in a business suit with a nice white blouse looking, she hoped, like a modern efficient woman. When she sat in George's office to interview with him, she was so turned on by his poise and confidence that she told herself she must get this job. He had met her coming out of his own bathroom and so Mary asked if she could use the bathroom. "Too much coffee" she smiled. What she did when she got in the bathroom was remove her bra and panties and put them in her purse. She said if she had to fuck and suck to get the job, she was more than willing. As she came back and sat down, George stood up and came around his desk and pointed at Mary's purse. She said that a bra strap was hanging out of her closed purse and George opened the purse and pulled out her bra and panties. He told her to lift her skirt and as she did he dropped to his knees and spread her legs. He was staring at a very wet and willing pussy. After giving her cunt a few licks and almost having her cum, he stood up and unzipped his pants and pulled out his 13 inch dick. Mary said she almost swooned when she saw his huge cock and he grabbed the back of her head and put his prick in her mouth and started to mouth fuck her. She fingered herself while he continued his mouth fucking until he let go a torrent of cum, "the most cum I had ever seen at one time", Mary said. Mary couldn't swallow all of his load and so there was a few strings of cum across her face. George told her to leave them on her face while he fell between her legs and started to lick her. After "so many orgasms, I lost count", he quit and put his renewed cock up her pussy for a fifteen minute ride to heaven. He told her that she was hired if she was willing to fuck and/or suck him anytime he wanted, even if there were others present. He also would have her fuck and suck other men as George directed but he promised to be respectful to her family and her needs to be home during normal after work-a-day hours. She jumped at the chance and told me that she starts George off every morning with a blow-job while he has his morning coffee and read the paper. To her, it's very sexy for George to almost be ignoring her as he reads his paper all the while she is sucking away. He won't let her rub herself because he wants to either make her cum himself or leave her in an aroused state for the morning. She has noticed that when he makes her stay horny, he usually has another man (or more) plus himself fuck and suck her during the afternoon.

By this time George and we two women were ready again. This time George fucked Mary in the ass while Mary licked me to many orgasms. This fuck lasted about thirty minutes until George came and he had me lick him clean.

I went home that afternoon with a completely different feeling about myself. I had never realized how good sex could be and now that I knew, I wanted more. My family was still very important, and I loved my husband, but I was hooked on nasty in your face sex. George said that he would be glad to see me on my monthly visits and I wondered if he could help me in the three other cities I visited each month. I called him the next day and told him about my problem and where the three cities were. I also told him that I wanted big black cock and several at once would be wonderful. He said I was a total black whore now, and I loved it!

He was true to his word and introduced me to friends of his in the three other cities that I visited every month. He came with me on the first trip to each place and both men had me any way they wanted for the whole night. Then each man took over after the first visit and made sure that I was well fucked by big, black, hung men.

I now visit each location for three nights and two days so that I have three nights of hard, long, exotic sex in any position that my men can put me. There is one man who likes to get me in the shower and have me suck him and then piss in my face and mouth. I love it! I rub myself and when I feel the hot pee in my mouth, I always have a huge orgasm. With four places to visit every month, I am a busy girl. Ironically, my visits to the businesses have helped our sales grow so that my boss is very happy I am willing to be away so much to help the company. If he only knew the real reason, he would faint.

My husband is now fucking me much more that we ever did before. He was never aggressive and so even when he wanted to fuck, he wouldn't approach me unless I gave clear signs of wanting him. Since my black adventures, I am very aggressive at home and my husband, John, and I enjoy straight sex now more than we ever did and we have even advanced to anal and oral sex, much to John's joy.

My black men are usually rough with me so that I come home with teeth and suck marks all over my body, mostly on my tits and thighs. I always fuck John the first night home in a lightly lit bedroom to give my "hickies" time to heal.

When three or four (or more) men are fucking me, the first orgasm is very good and takes a while. As they continue to bang me, the orgasms get more and more frequent and more intense until I am in a steady cum where I almost faint with pleasure. They stick their cocks anywhere they want and then drive into my holes as hard as they can and suck my nipples until they are almost bleeding. My favorite position is sitting on a man's cock buried up my ass with my back to that man. Then another spreads my legs and fucks my pussy. Then a third man stands next to me and pulls my head back and forth on his cock. The man in my cunt will hold my tits up and suck one nipple and pull hard on the other one. The feeling of complete submission and the pain and the great feeling of the cocks all combine into the greatest pleasure I have ever thought of.

I have been fucking my black men for four years and I will never give up my new found sex-life. The only way I will stop is when the men will no longer fuck me. I really regret that I never got into black fucking earlier in my life. It makes me want to tell my girls about what I have found so that they can find out for themselves, if they want.

bobbiew
bobbiew
2 Followers