Accountants Get It in the End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days zipped by. We went to lunch fairly often and were pretty much known as an item at work. Jessica showed up with just one new outfit but it looked amazing on her. A beautifully made skirt with matching short jacket and a silk blouse, she definitely had a sense of style.

"Do you like it?" she asked as she swirled like a fashion model.

"Absolutely, although I suspect you wearing it makes it look that much better."

"Soooo, I have some ideas for new clothes that you'll really like. But, well, you know," she smiled, "It does take money."

Yeah, she definitely had me now and I was definitely her partner in crime. "I thought you might be asking about that. I see an opportunity for another withdrawal if you're interested. How about tonight?"

Ah-ha – I caught her by surprise. "Tonight? But I just got this. I don't want to get anything on it, and I know you're kind of messy."

"Tomorrow night will work too. Just let me know."

I guess she couldn't wait because later that afternoon she came by and asked if I was staying late that evening anyway. Just in case she did some by I squeezed out another $250 (well, $248.73) and transferred it to the special account.

I was absorbed in work when she came by a little after 6:00. "Hi John," she said as she walked in.

"Good evening, you dedicated employee you. Did you forget to leave?" I teased, figuring that since she was still wearing her new outfit she probably wasn't going to be staying.

"You know what I want," she said as she glided next to me behind the desk. She leaned over to give me a kiss while reaching down to stroke the hardening erection in my pants. I slowly reached for her breasts and was surprised to find that she didn't have a bra on.

"Ummm, did you forget to put something on this morning?" I asked in mock surprise.

"Well, it turns out I wasn't able to afford matching lingerie. See?" she asked as she unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her breasts and stiffening pink nipples.

She leaned down again to kiss me while I squeezed her breasts and she unzipped my pants to free my erection. As she began stroking me I whispered into her ear, "I thought you were worried about getting your new clothes messed up."

"We'll just have to be careful," she replied as she stood up and pulled her skirt above her waist. She was just full of surprises today – no panties, just thigh-high stockings! Seeing my eyes glued to her now carefully trimmed bush, she purred "This is just terrible. I didn't even have enough for panties. But I could fix that for, oh, maybe $500?"

I didn't even hesitate before saying, "Deal!" Holding her waist I slowly pushed her down onto my desk so I was positioned between her spread legs.

"Aren't you going to get me wet first?"

"Of course," I said as I leaned forward and gently flicked her swelling clitoris with my tongue. It wasn't long before she was writhing and moaning in pleasure as my fingers circled her hardened nipples and my tongue darted between her plump wet labia and across her increasingly swollen clitoris. I'd had my fingers in her once before but I was still amazed how tight she was.

It took me a few tries to find just the right spots and the right rhythm to pleasure her, gauging her reactions and just asking what she liked. When she began bucking her hips violently upward and squeezing my head between her thighs I knew I'd gotten it right.

After increasingly active and harder foreplay she suddenly jolted upright and pushed me back in my chair. "Now!" she cried as she straddled my legs and lowered herself onto me. I watched for a second as my cock split her and pushed inside, then looked up to see her beautiful face as she stared back in lust. In only seconds, she had slid all of me into her, and then gripping my shoulders began riding up and down with incredible speed and force.

We both moaned and panted as I thrust upward to meet her plunges. Somewhere in the back of my mind I was hoping the chair was sturdy enough for this but that thought evaporated as I reached for her bouncing breasts.

I moved my hand down to massage her clit. Jessica gripped my shoulders hard as she began screaming, "Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuuccckkkk!" It wasn't long before our aggressive sex reached a crescendo as we both hit our peaks. The collision was intense and long - I tried ramming her into the ceiling and pumping deeply into her at the same time she was trying to force me down through the floor and squeezing me mercilessly.

Spent, she slumped across me as we struggled to catch our breath. Despite the air conditioning both of us were soaking wet with sweat and heat pouring off our bodies, reluctant to untangle from each other. I nuzzled her neck and felt her breathing, then shivered as she squeezed my still hard cock buried deep inside her. I slowly pushed up and down while twitching my cock to elicit a shiver and moan from her.

Even while holding her I wondered if she was still only in it for the money, or if we were developing a real relationship. We sat entwined for quite some time, teasing each other to get a shiver, purr or moan. Eventually Jessica leaned backwards, still impaled on my slowly softening cock.

"I don't want to get up – I like you in me."

"I don't want you to get up – I like being in you."

"You know we can't stay here all night."

"Yeah, come morning somebody's probably gonna notice."

She slowly and unsteadily got up, her vagina reluctantly giving me up as she stood. She leaned heavily on my shoulders while I braced her waist. "Ow, ow, ow! My legs feel like rubber. Oh no, there you go," she said while looking down as I slid out of her. A second later a big glob of liquid spilled out of her and onto my lap. "Oopsie!" she giggled. "Well, that was your fault. You can clean it up."

"Yeah, I got this," I said as I reached into the same desk drawer for some tissues. If this kept up I was going to have to buy in bulk. We spent quite a bit of time cleaning each other up, in part because we were still both taking little opportunities to tease each other just a bit more.

"How big do you think that thing is?" she asked as she was cleaning me up.

"I don't know. I never measured it."

She turned toward my desk, opened the top drawer and pulled out a plastic ruler. "Ok, next time you're up I'm going to measure this thing."

"Is that so you can brag?" I asked.

"Sure, let's go with that," she answered sweetly. Then she whacked my penis with the ruler. While I was in wide-eyed shock she just smiled and murmured, "Hmm, possibilities," while stroking the ruler.

To dodge the question I had earlier I brought up the topic of our embezzling by asking, "Well, I'm not sure if having money for lingerie is such a good idea."

With mock shock she declared, "I definitely need money for lingerie. It's just not decent to walk around without underwear. And speaking of that, I do need to put my bra back on but I'm not sure about my panties. I'm still dripping," she said as she looked down between her legs. She was clearly reluctant to pull her skirt back down. "Maybe I'll just shove a few tissues up there and hope that holds until I get home. You're gonna owe me for new panties if they get messed up."

"That shouldn't be a problem. We did agree to pull out $500. About."

"Sounds good, partner," she said, holding out her hand to shake. "We're definitely in this together."

"Yeah, definitely partners in crime."

As I drove back to my apartment later that evening it seemed we'd both dodged the question about our relationship. I guess it was working out to our mutual benefit. I started humming a song and then laughed when I realized it was Bob Seger's "Night Moves" – no doubt, just like the song I was using her and she was using me. I just wasn't sure if neither one of us cared.

Over the next few months our unusual arrangement continued. We were both doing things we hadn't done before and enjoying the hell out of the experience. We seemed to feed off each other while playing this dangerous game that we only wanted to get deeper into.

I was usually the one to set the schedule mostly because I had to make sure the "transactions" were far enough apart and irregular to keep them from being discovered. But it was hard and getting harder to resist Jessica. I could feel that I was gradually losing control of the situation. Only my intense desire to keep us from getting caught kept me from giving in to her devastating combination of charm and determination that she seemed to get better at every day.

Still, I couldn't complain. I was getting the best sex of my life and the risk made it that much more exciting. Besides, I really liked Jessica even when we weren't having sex. She was just fun to be with. And yet the core of our relationship seemed to be centered on our embezzling. We'd pretty much settled on some variety of straight sex while regularly embezzling more money. Still, it wasn't a bad stalemate, at least for now.

But, even as things settled into a pattern I couldn't help but wonder where all this was going. Then one evening I found out.

Section 3 – The End at the End

"Hey lover boy! It's been almost two weeks and mama needs some new shoes," she said with her seductive smile.

In our familiar way I answered, "Yeah, you're almost barefoot now. So, is this for one pair of shoes or several?"

She replied, "I haven't decided yet but I'll let you know. Hey, how about something special for tonight?"

She definitely had my interest. "What you got in mind?"

Coyly shrugging and looking down, she said, "Wanna come over to my place tonight?"

That was a surprise. "Sure, what time?" I asked, trying to hold down my excitement.

"Come by at 6:00. You still have my address?"

"I do." Pressing my luck I figured I'd ask in an offhand manner, "So, anything like the last time I was at your place? With me being so innocent and all I just want to know what you're getting me into."

As if she couldn't surprise me anymore today, she answered, "Yeah, maybe. It'll be fun!" The expression on my face must have been priceless since she started giggling. "6:00, don't be late."

It was just like the first time. As much as I enjoyed all the sex we'd been having, that first sex had been something different. It wouldn't be the same since I wasn't blackmailing her but that was OK. We were, after all, equal partners. Still, thinking about sliding into her tight ass kept me semi-rigid for the rest of the day. Jessica coming by every once in a while to smile and wiggle her tight skirt clad behind did not help one bit. I surely wasn't earning my pay that afternoon.

I showed up at her apartment at 6 sharp. She opened the door, wearing a loose t-shirt and shorts that seemed very familiar.

"Well, are you going to just stand there or are you coming in?"

"Oh, yeah. Hey, isn't that the same thing you were wearing last time I was here?"

"It is! I thought it might bring back some pleasant memories." She smiled demurely and said, "Let's just head straight to the bedroom."

As I walked in she noticed the bag I was carrying and asked, "What's that?"

"You know, stuff we'll need."

"Silly, I have everything we need. Just follow me." She sashayed into the bedroom with me following right behind.

"Why don't you go ahead and get ready. I'll get what we need and be right out," she said as she headed to the closet.

I quickly undressed and sat down on the bed, my cock straining in anticipation.

"Hey, do you know how much we've put into our special account?" she asked from her closet.

Being an accountant, I knew exactly how much we had. "$8,627.54".

"Yeah, that's what I figured. That's right about double what I took on my own."

"It is," I replied, not quite sure why she was bringing this up.

"And if I remember I had pay special for the original amount."

I still wasn't quite sure where this was going. "Well yeah, but we shared the risks just like we're doing now – right, partner?"

"Right, partner," she said as she came back into the bedroom – with a strap-on dildo.

Despite my surprise I managed to blurt out, "Say, that's a new look for you."

"It is. And I did some calculating. I figure we've split the risk and the reward 50/50. So, you're now in for $4300 worth of reward. And do you know what the prize is at that level?"

"Um, you can't be serious, are you? There's no way that's gonna fit."

"I didn't think so either a few months ago. But it's exactly the same size as yours so I'm sure it'll feel just the same." She sat down next to me, both our "erections" standing at attention.

Actually, despite the shock I was impressed with her find. "You know, except for being purple it really does look a lot like mine. I mean it's the same width and length and everything. Hey, that's why you measured me!"

"That's right, sweetie. But this one has an extra special feature." She pulled at it a bit and I could see the base of it disappearing into her, with a small extension that looked like it snugged up against her clit.

"That is very ingenious. But still, you can't do this to me! I mean, I'm a guy."

"Yeah, I can. It's called pegging. And if I don't get to, I'll turn you in."

"You'll get busted too."

"Not as much as you will. You're the one that actually embezzled the money on your computer. I'll testify against you and get probation. You'll wind up in jail getting this every night from some guy nicknamed Psycho. Wouldn't you rather get it from me?" she said as she smiled sweetly.

Despite my shock I had to admit I was impressed with her determination and planning. She definitely had me right where she wanted me. I hung my head down as I involuntarily tightened my sphincter. There was no doubt she was serious. "Ok, I guess I had it coming. Let's just get this over with. But remember, I was careful with you. You do remember that, don't you?" I really hoped she did.

"Yes, I remember. I brought all the same stuff. Take a look." She reached under the bed and pulled out a brand new Booty Camp Training kit and a big bottle of same brand of anal lube I bought. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you. But I do want my revenge. Now get up on the bed and assume the position."

Resignedly I turned around and, with Jessica's impatient assistance, piled up some pillows so my ass was in the position she wanted. I still couldn't believe she'd maneuvered me into this. But, having been on the other end (as it were) I figured it was survivable.

"Ok, lover, here's some lube for you," I heard her say as I felt the fluid dripping down on my ass. A second later she pressed on my anus and inserted her finger into me. I instantly tensed up.

"Shit, lighten up! You're going to crush my finger."

"Would that be a bad thing?"

"Yeah, that would piss me off."

"Well, I wouldn't want that. I'll try to relax but this isn't easy."

"Yeah, well it wasn't easy for me either."

I was surprised that her finger felt pretty good. She pushed it in probably as far as it would go, and then slowly sawed back and forth. I let out a small moan of pleasure and was rewarded by her speeding up. She reached under me and grabbed my semi-rigid dick.

"Enjoying this I see," she said as she stroked me, bringing my erection fully up. I couldn't help it. It was totally humiliating but with Jessica there it was also overwhelming.

She pulled out her finger and I tensed for what was next. "Wow, you closed up really fast. Let's get that back open. Here's the little one." With that she slowly inserted the smallest of the plugs. To my surprise I could feel it open me up, then quickly get pulled inside as my sphincter closed in on the smaller stem.

"Damn, that was quick! Your ass pulled it right out of my hand," she said.

"Yeah, I remember that happened with you too."

"Well, I guess you're ready for the next size," she said as she plucked the small plug out very quickly. I grunted and bucked involuntarily at the sudden withdrawal.

I was about to remind her to add more lube but she was already doing it. I was thankful I'd been kind and she was returning the favor. It didn't take long before she was ready with the next one.

"Here it comes," she said as I felt the slight pressure of the plug pressing against my anus. I could feel a weird but erotic sensation as the plug spread my sphincter under pressure. I tried to keep loose but I was losing that battle. Not that it mattered to her. She moved it back and forth slightly, then more and more until suddenly the same thing happened – the big part of the plug got past my anal ring, and the muscle closing pulled it right in. I gasped in surprise and, yes, pleasure as the flared based stopped against my cheeks.

"Whoa, that went in quick. I think you like this!"

Gasping slightly, I managed to say, "Yeah, it's really weird being on this end of it."

"Well let's see what happens when I move it in and out a bit." With that she started pulling it out and letting it slide back in, all the while still stroking by now erect cock. I was definitely moaning and moving as she pulled it in and out, not knowing until later that it was probably massaging my prostate gland and causing intense pleasure. My rear felt so full, like I had to take a crap but in a pleasurable way.

After a few minutes she suddenly pulled it out. The sensation almost caused me to collapse. "Oopsie, my bad!" she giggled. "How you feeling?"

Just recovering I said, "It feels hot back there. Is it OK? I'm not bleeding or anything, am I?"

"You're such a pussy, but I'll check." I could feel her spreading my cheeks, then probing my anus with her finger which caused me that odd mix of discomfort and pleasure and elicited a groan. "Ooh, must be doing this right. No problems there. Are you ready for the big one?"

"Sure," I said with a mix of fear and anticipation.

"I'll squirt you with some more lube just to make sure," she said.

"Thank you," I replied as I felt the cool thick gel being smeared on me. I could feel her inserting the bottle, which went in very easily. Suddenly I felt a shot of coolness shooting into my rectum. I jumped and she squealed in delight.

"You seem to be really enjoying this," I said.

"Oh yeah, definitely. I guess I should ask how you're doing."

"I'm kind of mixed, a little fearful but it feels kind of good. I also feel a little humiliated but I'm kind of OK with you doing this. I mean, not really OK OK, but I trust you. I think."

"Aw, you're just saying that. Maybe this'll change your mind," she said as I felt the biggest plug pressing against my again clenched anal opening. I tried my best to ease my muscles but that didn't seem to be working with this thing being forced into me.

As it stretched me more and more I started gasping and groaning. "Wait, slow down. It's too big".

"Ok, I'll run it back and forth a bit."

The sensation of the plug going in and out was incredible – a little painful, a little pleasurable, a lot just weird. Rumbles shot through my lower body into my stomach as Jessica pushed and pulled the plug into me. I could feel my ring muscles expanding and contracting on the smoothly contoured toy as she moved it in and out. I could feel it going deeper and deeper with each stroke making for more pain with the pleasure. Jessica's fast breathing clearly indicated she was getting excited.

"Damn, this is so weird watching your asshole stretch and squeeze down. I really like doing this."

"Uhh, yeah, I remember that too. It's going in further but hurting more."

"Here, just a little bit more." Suddenly she really pushed. My eyes must have opened wide as I grasped handfuls of the bed sheets for support. "Oh shit, you're splitting my ass open!" I grunted as the largest part finally cleared my sphincter. That same muscle suddenly pulled it in the rest of the way as it closed on the following neck to the suction cup base. My legs got wobbly from the intense uncomfortable pressure accompanying the sensation of it filling me.