Accustomed to Her Face Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill33
bill33
57 Followers

And you – Donna is stroking you perfectly. Your chest is heaving as you gasp for breath. The slight push-up of the bra is making your breasts heave seductively with every breath. You are squirming against Donna's fingers. You, too are getting ready to come.

"You want our little dolly, don't you, Richie?" Lynn asks, but the answer is obvious.

Richie nods.

Lynn softly croons, "But you can't have her, baby." She is barely stroking him. He is breathing very heavily. "She belongs to someone else. But you want her, don't you, Richie?"

He nods again. "Come on, baby, show the little dolly how much you want her."

You are on the edge. You moan.

"Come on, Richie," Lynn is purring. "You want her so badly, but you can't have her - not tonight. Come on, baby."

And Richie can't wait any longer. Lynn is barely touching him. He is frustrated beyond reason and Donna - she has ceased moving at all. Your pussy is wet and spread open. Your clitoris is swollen.

Richie grabs his own cock and pumps it. Once, twice - half a dozen strokes and, as Lynn reaches between his legs and takes his balls in her hands, he begins to come.

You can't stand it either and quickly slide your fingers into you cunt. Stroking, squirming, squealing while you come hard and Richie's cock erupts, pumping his spunk into the air as Lynn suddenly squeezes his balls hard.

He cries out in pleasure and surprise. It is the hardest he has ever come and his hand, suddenly slick with his emission, squeezes and pumps while he groans.

Lynn licks her lips. She goes down on him quickly, sucking all the come from his cock. He arches back as you watch her begin to suck him aggressively. You see her slide her finger, slippery with his come, into his ass. You watched her work it. Richie began to squirm and ride her finger. It doesn't take long before he comes hard in Lynn's mouth.

You make note of this trick for your own purposes, but for now, your own fingers are busy. You can't help yourself. And this time, Donna is working your cunnie too. She had pushed your legs wide open. She reaches into you and strokes your G-spot perfectly. You cry out as Richie comes. You are being so naughty – but it feels so good. Donna squeezes your clitoris. You squeal and come again.

Lynn is swallowing Richie's hot come. Richie is spasming in his ecstasy. You squeeze your legs closed on Donna's fingers. It feels so good.

Lynn lifts her head and wipes her mouth. Donna giggles as she helps you re-arrange yourself. She helps you stand – a little wobbly. It has been so very naughty to be exposed in a public place, but it's been such a thrill.

Richie is pulling up his trousers. Lynn throws your shoes in their box. You girls rush out the door.

Back to Victoria's secret. The girls undress you, then Donna re-dresses you in your street clothes. Lynn is wrapping your new shoe box in brown paper.

"Now, dear, call me a week – there's more to do. And I think we should take you shopping for some toys."

"Toys?"

"Yes, sweetie, a girl should have her own collection of little mischief-makers."

"Oh – Toys," you giggle. "I'll call."

"Good. And I'll have this stuff sent to the house. Except for this – take your shoes with you."

The three of you hurry back to meet me. The night is old. We ride home together holding hands. You are shivering from your exciting adventure. Will you tell me about it? Maybe. Maybe it's more fun to have a little secret or two. Like that new trick you saw Lynn use on Ritchie. Won't it be fun to surprise me with that sometime.

Later on, you are sitting on your bed – you open your shoe box. Lynn has put a note inside with her phone number:

"Ruby slippers for my beautiful friend –

"Tap the heels and say the magic words –

"There's no place like home –

"There's no place like home."

It's five in the morning. You whisper, "There's no place like home." You come into my room, under the covers, "Daddy, fuck me."

I readily oblige. We take a nice long time. You are hungry this morning and very glad to be home.

bill33
bill33
57 Followers
12