Accustomed to Her Face Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill33
bill33
57 Followers

It is thrilling beyond compare. You are cooing as I bite your neck. You are surprised by my ferocity and strength. I am still holding you down -- you are at my mercy. You know you are overpowered and it feels wonderful. You feel the intensity of my love driving into you with every thrust.

The ride goes on and on. I release your hands and you wrap them around my neck. You are squealing in delight as I'm driving you hard. Harder.

The fire is burning on the hearth. The soft light of the Christmas tree and candles illuminates my face. Your cunnie is sloppy wet with our come. My cock is rock hard. You are now gasping. I am so deep inside you that you feel like I will split you open in your intense sexual excitement.

Then you feel the caress of my cock sliding against your cervix. You gasp again. You dance momentarily on the edge of orgasm. Just there. Just there.

Then you feel the inexplicable caress -- the spirit-kiss now warmly rippling through your heart -- beyond your flesh -- and you feel a fire rush up our legs, up your spine.

It crashes in on you. You scream. You are consumed and transported. You dig your pretty painted fingers into my back. You bite my shoulder. It compels me to come. You feel me pumping again. "My little baby!"

"Daddyyyyy. Oh -- oh, Dadddyyyyyyy!"

You capture my mouth with yours. You wrap your legs around me tightly as you take every drop. I am holding you desperately and it feels wonderful to be held so close.

"Daddy. Daddy," you squeal. You squirm under me. You kiss me again, thrusting your tongue deep into my mouth. You run your fingers through my hair. You drink me in.

I break our kiss. I nuzzle you hard.

"My little girl. My little girl."

You gasp. You smile. You wrap your arms around me. "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh Daddy. Now who has who? You are all mine, Daddy. Mine forever."

We are panting. We have melted together. Release and emotion sweeps through you. You feel small and loved and safe and protected. You begin to cry softly.

"My baby girl, my little baby."

"Oh, Daddy -- I love you -- I love you."

We lie like this for a long time. Our grip slowly loosens. We separate. I kiss your tears away. I roll onto my back and pull you beside me. You tuck your nose under my jaw. You smile and sigh deeply.

"Happy Christmas, my Konekochan," I say quietly.

You feel the inner caress -- it thrills you. The wordless message forms in your mind, "Happy Christmas, little sister."

I'm breathing deeply. I'm asleep. You smile.

You are blissful. You are content. You giggle quietly. You whisper, "Take some rest -- I'm not done with you yet, Daddy."

So you slowly, carefully pull away. You stand. You bring a bottle of champagne and glass over to the hearth and sit, cross-legged, next to me. The fire is still flickering. The coals are heaped red-hot. You pop the cork and pour the ice cold wine. One delicious, long drought... love-making is thirsty work. You smile.

You are wet and leaking. You smell your perfume mixed with the scent of my semen and musk of your cunnie through the fragrant fizz of the wine.

You look at me sleeping. It is so good to love and be loved like this. You gasp. You sob a little bit. You sit, quietly savoring the minutes as they pass to the slow tick of your anniversary clock. The wind rattles the windows.

You think you'll wake me soon. Soon you'll stoke the fire to a blaze again. You smile. Yes. It's just about time for the second inning, but first another glass of ambrosia.

bill33
bill33
57 Followers
12